Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jan 8, 2021 10:12 AM

Oct 2020
hinako49 said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Ok, so chapter 137 should feature some kind of interaction between Jean and Eren. In 3, Mikasa takes Eren away. Perhaps she will save Jean in 137? Or what if something happens and Mikasa accidentally does something that results in Jean's death? I shudder at the thought.

There's also an EMA talk, do we finally get a talk of the trio in 137?

Grisha's injection scene might come up again, perhaps the rest of the memory we didn't see with Zeke?

Colossal appears at the end of the chapter so I think it's safe to assume Armin is transforming in 137.

yeah tho i don't think isayama will mirror all the content in ch3, but there's gotta be some connections to it i guess, maybe like jean confronting eren cause in this chapter he is working to detonate the bomb right? and i think the scouts will be highlight too since ch3 is when they first recruited as soldier, i am hoping to see historia lol, and yeah i second your idea of armin transforming in ch137, colossal titan is the most impactful panel from ch3
Ch2 and 1 also have interesting implications for the current story. According to it, ch139 will definitely show us the significance of Eren's dream in ch1 but if ch2 is anything to go by then 138 will be a massacre.
Jan 8, 2021 10:13 AM
May 2017
Such a great ch, everything make sense, so if ymir ate someone with her titan he goes to paths? Same thing happened to zeke when ymir ate him in ch 115 and recovered him, so after eren transformed ymir ate zeke and he is now building titans instead of her, I think he is helping the alliance by building their titans, also that centipede thing it is the core of titans every titan holder has that thing inside him now that thing about transfering consiousness in RTS makes sense eren did the same thing looks like that parasite need titanshifters to live he escaped eren's body to his head before dying man I love this everything started making sense but you guys are so stupid that you can't use your brains,you want isayama to teach you everything like babies.
Jan 8, 2021 10:19 AM

Oct 2020
Reiner_undieable said:
Such a great ch, everything make sense, so if ymir ate someone with her titan he goes to paths? Same thing happened to zeke when ymir ate him in ch 115 and recovered him, so after eren transformed ymir ate zeke and he is now building titans instead of her, I think he is helping the alliance by building their titans, also that centipede thing it is the core of titans every titan holder has that thing inside him now that thing about transfering consiousness in RTS makes sense eren did the same thing looks like that parasite need titanshifters to live he escaped eren's body to his head before dying man I love this everything started making sense but you guys are so stupid that you can't use your brains,you want isayama to teach you everything like babies.
No, the centipede looking thing IS the Founding Titan. It's what gives power to Ymir and Eren. No other shifter has it.
Jan 8, 2021 11:54 AM

Mar 2016
Aarghhh! It ended so suddenly!

I'm glad they brought back Armin's insecurities. Ever since the time skip, he had been turning into something I just didn't recognise.

Gabi talking to Levi felt odd. There was nothing wrong with it, but I just didn't expect them to ever have a conversation.

I wonder how Levi felt after hearing what Gabi had done to Eren. Levi has shown multiple times that only he's allowed to hurt Eren.

Even after everything, Marleyans are still racists. That's realistic. And, deeply saddening.

I'm glad Kiyomi is safe.

Annie talking about Mikasa's friends being kidnapped was funny. It's like she completely forgot that she herself had kidnapped Eren at one point.

Somehow, because of the way Mikasa and Annie's relationship grew, I kind of ship them a bit. (I feel like I ship Mikasa with every girl she gets friendly with, like Sasha and Historia.)

Armin and Zeke met in the paths. I wonder what will happen next.

Three chapters left. I probably won't get sad, but I will definitely miss this. I haven't liked many action stories as much as I like this and Kuroshitsuji.
Jan 8, 2021 1:08 PM

Oct 2019
344genaro345 said:

cringe only increase with every chapter
>3 chapters left
good

It’s <3 dumbass

This was a wild chapter. Pieck went off, how many times did she transform in a row?? That was insane.
It was satisfying to see Annie... dump Armin?
Seems Eren is going to die... oh crap. I don’t know how I’ll feel about that. I didn’t realize that spine was attached to Eren’s head as Gabi said. It wasn’t physically there, I don’t think...
Pig Titan, damn... they can’t even tell which of the 9 titans these spawns are lmao.
Armin had a nice introspective moment.
That ending with Armin and Zeke was crazy. Didn’t expect that. Can’t wait for 137.
Jan 8, 2021 1:37 PM
Dec 2020
Morvick said:
344genaro345 said:

>3 chapters left
good

Eldia,Marley,They all selfish,they all the same.-Annie leondhart
Damn even when the end of the world you still fight and hate each other,what a shame,or maybe the eldia were controlled by ymir?

what are you talking about?
AcbSnakeDemon said:
344genaro345 said:

>3 chapters left
good

It’s <3 dumbass

only two chapters left?
Jan 8, 2021 1:51 PM

Oct 2017
344genaro345 said:
Morvick said:

Eldia,Marley,They all selfish,they all the same.-Annie leondhart
Damn even when the end of the world you still fight and hate each other,what a shame,or maybe the eldia were controlled by ymir?

what are you talking about?
AcbSnakeDemon said:

It’s <3 dumbass

only two chapters left?

No it’s 3 chapters left. The series ends in April lol
Jan 8, 2021 1:54 PM

Oct 2019
344genaro345 said:

only two chapters left?

>3 means greater than 3. There are 3 chapters left. Maybe you should’ve just said 3
Jan 8, 2021 2:18 PM
Dec 2020
AcbSnakeDemon said:
344genaro345 said:

only two chapters left?

>3 means greater than 3. There are 3 chapters left. Maybe you should’ve just said 3

Mistake, I have the habit of quote someone this way.
Relax your nipples and don't get exasperated
Jan 8, 2021 2:23 PM

Oct 2019
344genaro345 said:
AcbSnakeDemon said:

Mistake, I have the habit of quote someone this way.
Relax your nipples and don't get exasperated

Oh yeah that reminds me. I also quoted you cause you’re a hater. Jokes on you
Jan 8, 2021 2:25 PM

Nov 2007
MY GIRL PIECK YESSSSSSSSSS
From her first moment in the manga I knew she was the best and now we got like x10 reasons why it's the case!!!
I love her so much ♥
Please survive until the end ;~;
Jan 8, 2021 3:59 PM

Jun 2020
Great chapter. No one's gonna be making a joke out of the cart titan anymore. Pieck was BOSS in this chapter.
Jan 8, 2021 4:02 PM

Jun 2020
FuMomo-kun said:
I wonder how Levi felt after hearing what Gabi had done to Eren. Levi has shown multiple times that only he's allowed to hurt Eren.
This is the real reason everyone hates Gabi
Jan 8, 2021 6:44 PM

Jun 2009
Lux_Vacui said:

More than 95% work of fictions always go to the route of an alternative solution that saves everyone, don't you realize that?

I do, but they do that for a reason. The ending where everyone dies is like a sarcastic bad meme. First it feels good because of the shock value, but once you realize what happened it feels empty.
Well, they are dead. Credits. Bye.

The ending where they are able to find a solution and save humanity in a series like this would feel very satisfying exactly because of how dark and grim this story felt. It would show that even in the darkest hour there's always hope for a better future as long as we keep struggling. It holds an actual meaning instead of simple "it's hopeless and you should just accept it".

It was the same with pre time skip AOT. We saw the scouts loose and fail many times, they were basically up against the impossible odds their entire life. But when they finally scored a victory against the titans in the battle of Shingashina and reached the basement it felt earned and barely anyone had a problem with them wining.

Lux_Vacui said:
I think at this point if the author solved this conflict with some titan PATH magic solution it would be a huge cop out, i want a realistic ending.

Why? The titan powers are a magic shenaningans that were used to ignite this conflict to the scale that would be impossible in a real world. If the trigger of this war is not realistic then it's only apropriete that the solution would be something similar.
kronos7Jan 8, 2021 6:58 PM
Jan 8, 2021 6:59 PM

May 2020
Selenehakz said:
I just know that someone has to comment here, 2 posts above me lol. ‘I lost interest in the series’ just drop it then. Didnt ever bother to explain the plot conveniences, ever since AOT s4 started airing, weird enough he also just joined the discussion thread just to what? Downplay AOT since in reddit, many praise AOT more than his fav show. He claimed to be following AOT since before 122, but why hasnt he joined the discussion in all chapters before 136/135, knowing he has been in MAL for a good long time and pretty muxh active on it. I swear some people just love to trash other series just for his fav show to look good. Watch him lower AOT score because of my rants

Dude what the hell are you on about? Are you just salty just because someone isn't praising your favorite series? Fyi I still have it on 9, the series is great but the latest chapters are where my problems stem from, also "love to trash to make my fav look good?" That's bullshit, I said this chapter was disappointing... I never brought up anything about my favorite series. I don't have time to list and rant about my problems of this chapter, and you keep complaining that I just blindly "hate" on something without any reason, that seems hypocritical, why don't you also complain at others saying this chapter is good but without any reason?
Jan 8, 2021 7:20 PM

Dec 2020
kronos7 said:

I do, but they do that for a reason. The ending where everyone dies is like a sarcastic bad meme. First it feels good because of the shock value, but once you realize what happened it feels empty.
Well, they are dead. Credits. Bye.

The ending where they are able to find a solution and save humanity in a series like this would feel very satisfying exactly because of how dark and grim this story felt. It would show that even in the darkest hour there's always hope for a better future as long as we keep struggling. It holds an actual meaning instead of simple "it's hopeless and you should just accept it".

It was the same with pre time skip AOT. We saw the scouts loose and fail many times, they were basically up against the impossible odds their entire life. But when they finally scored a victory against the titans in the battle of Shingashina and reached the basement it felt earned and barely anyone had a problem with them wining.

I'm just on a different page from you i guess. A grim bittersweet ending is what would fit this manga the most, and by "bittersweet" i mean that at least the world inside the walls, which is the very thing the characters have fought since the beginning, was saved.

kronos7 said:

Why? The titan powers are a magic shenaningans that were used to ignite this conflict to the scale that would be impossible in a real world. If the trigger of this war is not realistic then it's only apropriete that the solution would be something similar.

The similar "solution" will be ending the PATH and the titan power. But realistically speaking that shouldn't really change anything of the island problems, on the contrary it will leave them without any defense. This is the only PATH/titans related development acceptable because it involves the removal of it.

What i was imagining and i think would be really bad is if anything else related to that fantasy element happens, say for example: the island needs 50 years to catch up with the technology and military prowess, what if Ymir leaves the wall titans alive with a time limit with the final order of defending the island from invaders? That would be a really bad ending. Anything like that would ruin it imho. And i don't think it will happen either.

I think there is really no realistic and satisfying way to achieve peace, unless like someone was saying in another thread if those guys in the fort are the only remaining survivors in the world and all the nations have completely fallen and died.
Jan 8, 2021 8:18 PM
Mar 2016
Annie and Mikasa working together was brilliant and them snipping at each other was pretty funny. There will definitely be some major deaths in the next chapter or two. I'm calling Levi, Zeke, either Jean or Reiner, and Eren.
I wonder if Armin is going to use Zeke (which, seeing him trying to build a sandcastle is hilarious), to try and rewrite something to stop the rumble from happening at the point where Gabbi shot off Eren's head. Usually points don't get brought back up unless it's pretty damn important. Just a thought.
And Levi reminiscing, that must have hurt. Just think: sacrificing your squad, pretty much the entire SC being slaughtered to get passed the walls only to have humanity's greatest weapon to turn on you while mentoring the kid, ouch. And yeah, I'm pretty sure he's going to die because there's no way that someone that injured will walk away from that fight.
I can't wait to see if there's going to be an Armin-Eren showdown and I've already commented on Twitter but I think Mikasa is going to do the killing blow to save the last of humanity, or is going to make a judgement call because Armin is out for the count right now. So I guess I have two theories.
Jan 8, 2021 8:22 PM
Jul 2016
Gilgameshuu said:
Selenehakz said:
I just know that someone has to comment here, 2 posts above me lol. ‘I lost interest in the series’ just drop it then. Didnt ever bother to explain the plot conveniences, ever since AOT s4 started airing, weird enough he also just joined the discussion thread just to what? Downplay AOT since in reddit, many praise AOT more than his fav show. He claimed to be following AOT since before 122, but why hasnt he joined the discussion in all chapters before 136/135, knowing he has been in MAL for a good long time and pretty muxh active on it. I swear some people just love to trash other series just for his fav show to look good. Watch him lower AOT score because of my rants

Dude what the hell are you on about? Are you just salty just because someone isn't praising your favorite series? Fyi I still have it on 9, the series is great but the latest chapters are where my problems stem from, also "love to trash to make my fav look good?" That's bullshit, I said this chapter was disappointing... I never brought up anything about my favorite series. I don't have time to list and rant about my problems of this chapter, and you keep complaining that I just blindly "hate" on something without any reason, that seems hypocritical, why don't you also complain at others saying this chapter is good but without any reason?

See, you keep checking this thread, where were you in chapter 129-134 discussions? Where were you when you said AOT is your favorite before 123, I dont see any discussion of you be happy with AOT in this manga thread, be it the twist chapters or not. You started complaining after AOT starts to get its hype again, coincidence? I think not. I’m hypocrite as well as you are, if anyone says Rezero is bad without any reason or dissapointing just like what you complained, wont you ask them too? I’m sure you are a nice person irl but your toxicity behaviour like this is just disappointing. Thankfully most of your fav show’s fanbase is chill and friendly. I can take the critism of not enjoying the recent chapters but what you did with complaining AOT just when it gets hyped and praised a lot is beyond me.
Jan 8, 2021 8:37 PM

May 2020
Selenehakz said:
Gilgameshuu said:

See, you keep checking this thread, where were you in chapter 129-134 discussions? Where were you when you said AOT is your favorite before 123, I dont see any discussion of you be happy with AOT in this manga thread, be it the twist chapters or not. You started complaining after AOT starts to get its hype again, coincidence? I think not. I’m hypocrite as well as you are, if anyone says Rezero is bad without any reason or dissapointing just like what you complained, wont you ask them too? I’m sure you are a nice person irl but your toxicity behaviour like this is just disappointing. Thankfully most of your fav show’s fanbase is chill and friendly. I can take the critism of not enjoying the recent chapters but what you did with complaining AOT just when it gets hyped and praised a lot is beyond me.

I barely ever participate in episode/chapter thread discussions, I've only started doing it recently, I made my MAL acc in May, I caught up to the AoT manga much before that, and I've only actually started being active in the forums in mid 2020. You make it seems like I have to give my opinion every chapter or episode, I apologize if what I said offended you, it was never my intention of hating on AoT, it was just by pure chance that me deciding to be more active in the forums and my enjoyment for AoT going down happened at the same time, so yes it is actually a coincidence. I used to be like you, asking why people don't enjoy or like my favorite series, and always arguing why they are wrong, but I've reflected on my previous actions and thought to myself that it was some cringy and stupid shit I was doing and so I've grown passed that, although I still do it sometimes, I only do it when the other person is making an entirely false claim against my favorite series and not just every bit of criticism like before. So as I said, I apologize if I offended you, but I'm merely just giving my opinions about the chapter, whether people are highly praising it or not right now doesn't matter, to reiterate, I am not complaining just for the sake of hating, it's all just my opinion. I'll respect yours, and hopefully you'll respect mine too! I do not wish for this argument to go any further. So it would be best for the both of us to end it here.
GilgameshuuJan 8, 2021 8:46 PM
Jan 8, 2021 8:46 PM
Jul 2016
Gilgameshuu said:
Selenehakz said:

I barely ever participate in episode/chapter thread discussions, I've only started doing it recently, I made my MAL acc in May, I caught up to the AoT manga much before that, and I've only actually started being active in the forums in mid 2020. You make it seems like I have to give my opinion every chapter or episode, I apologize if what I said offended you, it was never my intention of hating on AoT, it was just by pure chance that me deciding to be more active in the forums and my enjoyment for AoT going down happened at the same time, so yes it is actually a coincidence. I used to be like you, asking why people don't enjoy or like my favorite series, and always arguing why they are wrong, but I've reflected on my previous actions and thought to myself that it was some cringy and stupid shit I was doing and so I've grown passed that, although I still do it sometimes, I only do it when the other person is making an entirely false claim against my favorite series and not just every bit of criticism like before. So as I said, I apologize if I offended you, but I'm merely just giving my opinions about the chapter, whether people are highly praising it or not right now doesn't matter, to reiterate, I am not complaining just for the sake of hating, again it's just my opinion.

See, you are a nice person irl, defending your own fav show is definitely not wrong it’s a normal thing to do. And thank you for make it clearer to me, i can really be hot-blooded when someone suddenly just downplay AOT because of its hype right now so i apologize for that too. However, fans speculate that this chapter ending is just like chapter 120 which is both abrupt so we can expect a final twist for next chapters but i’d say dont keep your expectations on the same level of 121-122 twist because even I cant see any twist that’ll beat that.

Oh and no, i’m not that kind of person who just blindly say every chapters are amazing, I do have some issues regarding chapter 135. I dont mind any solid criticism of those alliance chapters but most of their criticisms are just laughable.
SelenehakzJan 8, 2021 8:53 PM
Jan 9, 2021 12:55 AM

Jul 2020
Pieck was the real MVP of this chapter. What a badass.
Jan 9, 2021 4:05 AM

Apr 2020
This chapter was really a bad chapter ??
What a joke!lol

This chapter was pretty good!The action scenes were fantastic!Pieck transformation was amazing!
I didn't expect Armin to meet Zeke and I was really surprised!

"So Ymir ate you too"
What is the mean of this?

can't wait for the next chapter!
"Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder"~Rumi

Jan 9, 2021 7:04 AM
Dec 2019
so Ymir ate zeke?
Pig titan is ymir i guess
Jan 9, 2021 7:11 AM
Feb 2020

Do you think Levi is considering that Zeke was right on some level? Zeke wanted peace for the world and the Eldians wanted a world without titans (before the reveal of course, but still). Maybe this is why he is struggling in this chapter? Maybe he realized that Erens path was never worth devoting his heart to begin with and he is questioning his whole life path? Maybe he is planning on helping Armin AND Zeke to defeat Eren? And that‘s why he is struggling, because that means he cannot keep his promise to Erwin?
Jan 9, 2021 7:21 AM

Dec 2019
Pieck is a legend, the way she utilised the cart titan in this fight was so impressive, truly an amazing character.
Jan 9, 2021 10:21 AM

Sep 2019
chiearlymorning said:
Attack on Titan is dead
Rest in peace. Hope it find its place in heaven with dashing looking creatures.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Jan 9, 2021 10:44 AM

Oct 2013
chiearlymorning said:
Attack on Titan is dead

Then go change your profile pic, your score and go beat off to some other series then.

The anime is trash because of Mappa, that's what you have been saying and now the manga sucks. No need for you to be around here anymore.

Oh no its the end of the world! Cry me a river.

Jan 9, 2021 10:54 AM

Aug 2015
So close to the end, only 3 chapters left. It's been amazing, can't wait for more!

I don't know how they're going to animate this, going to be so much CGI!
#FreePalestine 🇵🇸
Jan 9, 2021 11:04 AM

Jun 2014
Pieck: *does anything*
Me: As expected of Pieck-chan, that's exactly right!
shizamanJan 9, 2021 11:11 AM
Jan 9, 2021 11:47 AM

Feb 2016
when i thought it couldn't possibly get more over the top hahah

edit: the fuck only 3 chapters left?
llorandoJan 10, 2021 8:02 AM
Jan 9, 2021 12:13 PM
Jul 2020
Princess101855 said:
Annie and Mikasa working together was brilliant and them snipping at each other was pretty funny. There will definitely be some major deaths in the next chapter or two. I'm calling Levi, Zeke, either Jean or Reiner, and Eren.
I wonder if Armin is going to use Zeke (which, seeing him trying to build a sandcastle is hilarious), to try and rewrite something to stop the rumble from happening at the point where Gabbi shot off Eren's head. Usually points don't get brought back up unless it's pretty damn important. Just a thought.
And Levi reminiscing, that must have hurt. Just think: sacrificing your squad, pretty much the entire SC being slaughtered to get passed the walls only to have humanity's greatest weapon to turn on you while mentoring the kid, ouch. And yeah, I'm pretty sure he's going to die because there's no way that someone that injured will walk away from that fight.
I can't wait to see if there's going to be an Armin-Eren showdown and I've already commented on Twitter but I think Mikasa is going to do the killing blow to save the last of humanity, or is going to make a judgement call because Armin is out for the count right now. So I guess I have two theories.

I personally can't see Mikasa killing Eren she will help them stop him but she won't be able to kill him he is the world to her.
Also about Levi you can't compare him to other people saying someone that injured can't survive he is superhuman an Ackerman and note that that thunder spear accident occured less than a week ago from the current fight and yet he managed to fight and save Jean and Connie. Tho i don't think he ll fight with his foot injured and he might die for another thing but not just the injuries imo .
Jan 9, 2021 12:52 PM
Jul 2018
keragamming said:
chiearlymorning said:
Attack on Titan is dead

Then go change your profile pic, your score and go beat off to some other series then.

The anime is trash because of Mappa, that's what you have been saying and now the manga sucks. No need for you to be around here anymore.

Oh no its the end of the world! Cry me a river.

wtf i didnt say final season is trash bc of mappa. my only complaints were the blur and pacing. i still gonna enjoy marley arc and war for paradis arc. u just keep deflecting any criticism huh
Jan 9, 2021 1:20 PM

Apr 2020
chiearlymorning said:
Attack on Titan is dead

When will the funeral be?lol

I do not know what your purpose is in writing this comment ...Are you sad?
Well you can drop it!!
"Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder"~Rumi

Jan 9, 2021 2:05 PM
Jul 2018
MPanah said:
chiearlymorning said:
Attack on Titan is dead

When will the funeral be?lol

I do not know what your purpose is in writing this comment ...Are you sad?
Well you can drop it!!

yes im kinda sad. i guess i will wait until the ending to make up my mind. but i dont have high hopes
Jan 9, 2021 6:52 PM
Jul 2017
I just dont care about any of these characters anymore i hope the "let's save the world" group all die.ai'm sad that this final arc got so shitty.
Jan 9, 2021 10:27 PM

Sep 2019
PackofHadrons said:
I just dont care about any of these characters anymore i hope the "let's save the world" group all die.ai'm sad that this final arc got so shitty.
you are talking like that previous arcs were any better.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Jan 9, 2021 10:44 PM
Feb 2020
seriously isayama?? 3 chapter left and a chapter wasted like this??,yeah i can see it clearly now,well make sense because 3 chapter left,the rest is about armin get the development and screen time he really needed to become the hero who save humanity,but again where is eren,zeke,historia again?? whats the deal again? still so many mystery about it that not yet revealed and still stuck with the "avengers"?? 3 chapter left.

and yep,another chapter no one died(i can feel all of those fanboys raging "chapter without anyone died is OKAY U KNOW REEEEE" lol),closer to the end the writing more dissapointing than ever,and with whats left,armin stuff,more stuff that still not exlained,no eren stuff(yeah u like it or not,this should be more eren focused instead of avenger,u guys realised what the deal with this final arc right? this guy name "eren").

its isayama so i still have some hope left,but tbh,its really small hope,this only led to 2 ways:
1.the worst one,calm urself not about who win who lose,either eren lose avenger win its the same,with also remind me that this is "shounen" after all,expect the next talk no jutsu 3.0,another asspull etc.
2.or isayama can pull some the biggest plot twist ever,but who knows,again in the end,i remember that AOT is "shounen".
Jan 9, 2021 11:01 PM
Feb 2020
YEASISE_88B said:
I am just curious to know if it is possible to have a ending where eren dies (probably killed by armin or mikasa) but he had already rumbled the whole world and the only survivors are the people on paradise and few members of the Alliance (those who are not dead), just like eren wanted. This ending satisfies the fact that armin is the one who saves the world and also satisfies eren's goals.... Its just my theory and if it sounds shitty then sorry for that

theres no point saying that,in this aot forum,every bad/negative discussion/question mean u are "haters" that always wrong,that always only want eren win,so yeah,its useless.

that is actually one of the problem here,some ppl already talk about it,but you know everything that about eren win or something like that is not allowed
Jan 9, 2021 11:26 PM

Dec 2017
zerokarasu said:
YEASISE_88B said:
I am just curious to know if it is possible to have a ending where eren dies (probably killed by armin or mikasa) but he had already rumbled the whole world and the only survivors are the people on paradise and few members of the Alliance (those who are not dead), just like eren wanted. This ending satisfies the fact that armin is the one who saves the world and also satisfies eren's goals.... Its just my theory and if it sounds shitty then sorry for that

theres no point saying that,in this aot forum,every bad/negative discussion/question mean u are "haters" that always wrong,that always only want eren win,so yeah,its useless.

that is actually one of the problem here,some ppl already talk about it,but you know everything that about eren win or something like that is not allowed
Well, the same can be said for the other extreme end of the spectrum who thinks:

"Those who support the "cringevengers" are just a bunch of blind self-righteous fanboys who would love and take everything Isayama pulls off his ass without question."
electromagnetoJan 10, 2021 1:05 AM
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 9, 2021 11:49 PM

Dec 2017
zerokarasu said:
seriously isayama?? 3 chapter left and a chapter wasted like this??,yeah i can see it clearly now,well make sense because 3 chapter left,the rest is about armin get the development and screen time he really needed to become the hero who save humanity,but again where is eren,zeke,historia again?? whats the deal again? still so many mystery about it that not yet revealed and still stuck with the "avengers"?? 3 chapter left.
If anyone is to be called an avenger, it would be no other than Eren himself. He is the one who is taking revenge on the whole world for what happened to him and the Paradis Island after all. So you might want to reconsider giving the title for someone more appropriate.

and yep,another chapter no one died(i can feel all of those fanboys raging "chapter without anyone died is OKAY U KNOW REEEEE" lol),closer to the end the writing more dissapointing than ever,and with whats left,armin stuff,more stuff that still not exlained,no eren stuff(yeah u like it or not,this should be more eren focused instead of avenger,u guys realised what the deal with this final arc right? this guy name "eren")
Many people are speculating that Eren's point of view would only be revealed at the very end of the story as the last major plot twist, so you only need to wait for a bit longer. No need to be so impatient.

Why do you want Historia's appearance so much? She is irrelevant to the plot currently; she wouldn't add anything to the story. Besides, you already got her opinion about Eren's plan in a previous chapter. What would her appearance do at this point with the already very limited manga panels remaining?

its isayama so i still have some hope left,but tbh,its really small hope,this only led to 2 ways:
1.the worst one,calm urself not about who win who lose,either eren lose avenger win its the same,with also remind me that this is "shounen" after all,expect the next talk no jutsu 3.0,another asspull etc.
2.or isayama can pull some the biggest plot twist ever,but who knows,again in the end,i remember that AOT is "shounen".
Tell me another shounen protagonist who brutally murdered several people just to save a girl he didn't even know. (It was shown early on in the series by the way, very explicitly.)
electromagnetoJan 10, 2021 1:06 AM
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

Jan 9, 2021 11:57 PM

Dec 2017
PackofHadrons said:
So let's say everyone from the alliance group is killed in this battle, so the very reason Eren is doing the rumbling is gone.

What do you think Eren would do when he finds out? He might as well destroy the Paradis Island too, as there is no one he cares about anymore. Now tell me, is that what you want?

Jan 10, 2021 12:48 AM

Aug 2012
Vinicius234 said:
Farith10 said:

Why didn't the Warriors kidnaped Eren earlier while no one was watching and escaped?

4. This is a point too far to my memory to recall, maybe because it was too hard for them to escape with him from the city, they also liked and cherished the surveys at the time they figured he was the founder, and hence tried to get him outside the walls, via annie, without anyone noticing and a low number of casualties ? here i am not sure, but there should be a case or a solid reason behind to just not run the two walls with eren on their back rampaging everything.

Eren transformed into a titan in Trost District. Survey Corps took him under Levi protection.
A month later Annie tried to kidnap him. 3 days after Annie is captured its when Reiner and Berthold reveal their titan forms and kidnap Eren.
Only a month passed between season 1 episode 5 and season 2.
Jan 10, 2021 1:23 AM
Jul 2016
zerokarasu said:

and yep,another chapter no one died(i can feel all of those fanboys raging "chapter without anyone died is OKAY U KNOW REEEEE" lol),closer to the end the writing more dissapointing than ever,and with whats left,armin stuff,more stuff that still not exlained,no eren stuff(yeah u like it or not,this should be more eren focused instead of avenger,u guys realised what the deal with this final arc right? this guy name "eren").

You already have a mindset of no Eren = bad chapter. This chapter is mostly about some characters proper closure and inner conflicts. ‘Where is Zeke?’ You clearly just skimmed through the chapter, that duke Zeke literally appeared on the last 2 pages lol. If you are keen for alliance deaths that much well you must be blind enough to not see those death flags esp with Levi
Jan 10, 2021 1:54 AM

Jan 2018
electromagneto said:
anyone is to be called an avenger, it would be no other than Eren himself. He is the one who is taking revenge on the whole world for what happened to him and the Paradis Island after all. So you might want to reconsider giving the title for someone more appropriate.

What Eren is doing isn't about revenge, it's about survival because for him it's the only solution for Paradis to survive. I thought it's was obvious for everyone that since the Marley arc Eren isn't about revenge anymore.
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Jan 10, 2021 2:11 AM

Aug 2012
SethBigBoss said:
electromagneto said:
anyone is to be called an avenger, it would be no other than Eren himself. He is the one who is taking revenge on the whole world for what happened to him and the Paradis Island after all. So you might want to reconsider giving the title for someone more appropriate.

What Eren is doing isn't about revenge, it's about survival because for him it's the only solution for Paradis to survive. I thought it's was obvious for everyone that since the Marley arc Eren isn't about revenge anymore.

they are called cringevengers for a reason.
Eren is the "evil bad guy" and they need cringevengers to defeat him
Jan 10, 2021 2:59 AM

Dec 2017
Funseco said:
SethBigBoss said:

they are called cringevengers for a reason.
Eren is the "evil bad guy" and they need cringevengers to defeat him
What Eren is doing currently is so edgy and just equally cringy though, if not more, depending on the reader's perspective.

Jan 10, 2021 4:27 AM

Aug 2012
electromagneto said:
What Eren is doing currently is so edgy and just equally cringy though, if not more, depending on the reader's perspective.

I dont think you get it. Eren is just one person. Its an anology for Thanos and Avengers assembling.
Jan 10, 2021 4:55 AM
Sep 2018
SethBigBoss said:
electromagneto said:

World decided to kill paradise people for similar reason, didn't they? They thought as long as paradise exist, as long as the threat to rumble the world with wall titans exist they cannot consider themselves safe. Now can they? Is is not natural for them to feel threatened given the almost 2000 years of history of oppression, suppression, subjugation of the world by Eldians? No one in the world ever knew that the threat was an empty threat and king has taken vow renouncing war apart from Marley higher ups or in fact, Willy Tybur. Who actually is responsible for the current bad situation of Eldians or Paradise people? Its obvious more than any one else in the world the tybur family and the Eldian king himself are most responsible for their poor situation. Still everyone in the world who got manipulated by Tyburs and whose fear of Rumbling is in no way unjustified deserves to die? Hizuru which helped Paradise people deserve to die because they were threat to paradise? Onyankopon's land deserved to be rumbled because they were threat?
Our own entire course of history is filled with wars, racial supremacy, oppression and all. Civilizations are built upon this history of wars between people of different countries, different races, group who feel they are superior to others. War between two factions is nothing new to us. One side attacks other one retaliate, now if your own leaders put you at the mercy of enemy, who is there to blame, your long time enemy for wanting to kill you or your own leaders not willing to fight back?. Is the answer to hate because of what your people did in past is to kill everyone who hates you? Because of Eldians themselves people of paradise have suffered, Eldians have suffered. We feel bad for suffering of paradise people because they have suffered in past 10 years because of Marley's greed for resources, but I fail to see how difficult it is to see things from the perspective of world. They have been subjugated for centuries upon centuries. How realistic is to even think or expect them to forget and forgive the entire history of their subjugation within just 100 years and given that the rumbling threat exists?
I agree Eren feel forced to go down this route and is acting in self defense but I believe same can be argued for the world's decision to eradicate paradise for good. They too felt compelled and think that it is absolute necessary route for them to ensure their future. And Willy did make sure that world feels the threat Eren posed. More than the world, more than anyone else, the Tybur family and Eldian kings are responsible for world going down this route.
Also, what Eren is doing can definitely not be called a solution, he is erasing the problem itself. A problem which was ironically initiated by Eldians only. He is erasing the problem by killing everyone.
We can definitely argue that alliance was not properly developed but our scout's willingness to try and save as many people as they can from this indiscriminate and cruel death is now cringe for people? Every decision characters took even though were controversial but consistent with their characters. I would have been greatly disappointed in Isayama's writing if after Eren's declaration of rumbling our characters would have just agreed with Eren and accepted that outcome.
Jan 10, 2021 5:03 AM

Aug 2019
Chapter 131 established that Eren is doing this both for Paradis and for himself. The series is about the horrors of war and breaking the cycles of hate and violence, resolving it with a global genocide isn’t it, there must be another way and that’s were Armin enters.

Only kids see this as black and white.

I don’t have problems with the alliance stopping Eren as long as this is not as direct as it seems, I feel that there is another plot twist or development coming regarding Eren, that will cycle back to his dream in the first episode.
cAbaddonJan 10, 2021 5:08 AM
Jan 10, 2021 5:06 AM
Sep 2018
I can't believe that people have read this far and still have that black and white mindset. The entire situation is so nuanced that I thought it would put anyone in a dilemma as to who to chose, whom or what to support but people are so quick to chose sides even if it is almost impossible to chose sides in AOT right now.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 132 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2020

186 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 133 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Eikonomachia - Oct 6, 2020

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Jun 23, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 84 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

WTTC2 - Aug 6, 2016

181 by CutieAnshin »»
Jun 22, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 134 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

deg - Nov 5, 2020

117 by Berry-Vodka »»
Jun 21, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 83 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

keragamming - Jul 6, 2016

177 by CutieAnshin »»
Jun 19, 9:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.