Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (17) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Feb 6, 2020 7:12 AM

Jul 2015
Verto71527 said:
All people raging about IR score are just making this flex better, Yes i came from Nux, but i gave it a genuine 10 and i intend to stay and use this site for it's purpose.

We welcome you new comrade
Feb 6, 2020 7:14 AM

Jan 2016
AvihayAnimes said:
Kobayasan said:
Even better idea, only Kineta, Luna and the forum mods should be able to vote

My suggestion is actually really good.

It's really a bad idea, what kind of elitism is that ?
Feb 6, 2020 7:21 AM

Dec 2019
It's amazing anime and to be honest MAL scores doesn't matter much anyways,
i say bring it to number "1"

Funimation should know, "we create Standards you must abide" LOL

Even if a question has a proper answer, sometimes one cannot simply give it away.  – Holo 

Feb 6, 2020 7:24 AM
Aug 2019
fucking love this show
imma shill it to death lol
official discord link https://discord.gg/5m3eJYh
also on https://animeservers.website/airing/
Jul 2017
yotamdin said:
Sweet jesus the amount of salt being thrown here is amazing, please keep going as we could enjoy the chaos for only much longer before the score goes down again, or till all the nux fan accounts are removed

But until then, just don't take it seriously and enjoy the ride cause the last thing you should bitch about is witch piece of fiction is better

Also gotta love how people are using this platform to call demon slayer overrated trash, really mature of you guys to bitch about it

http://imgur.com/gallery/GRnvHbc
Dec 2010
Emilia said:
AvihayAnimes said:

My suggestion is actually really good.

It's simple: if you are a newfag, then in 5+ years some taste will form. Well, the older you are, the more experience and brain you have. Although, with some this does not happen, yes.
Feb 6, 2020 7:26 AM
Aug 2019
Firs058 said:
Emilia said:

It's simple: if you are a newfag, then in 5+ years some taste will form. Well, the older you are, the more experience and brain you have. Although, with some this does not happen, yes.

Finest example of sweaty FMAB fanboy
I can already hear the sweaty fmab fans opening their bot accounts again
This situation is absolutely hilarious
Feb 6, 2020 7:30 AM

Nov 2011
Never seen somebody salty.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Feb 6, 2020 7:31 AM
Jul 2017
Kokosing said:
Interested to see how mods are going to handle this. Even if they remove the ratings from new accounts that created in the past week or so, I believe the score is still going to be quite high.

Maybe they will get so salty they'll remove the show from the database lol

https://youtu.be/lb-4z6mOPHc
Feb 6, 2020 7:33 AM
Aug 2019
ActionBear said:
Kokosing said:
Interested to see how mods are going to handle this. Even if they remove the ratings from new accounts that created in the past week or so, I believe the score is still going to be quite high.

that'd be so stupid tbh, discrimination against this show
I doubt people put effort to use bots to put this high
say if actual people voted this high or made accounts to vote this high what's wrong with that
hope MAL doesn't do what rotten tomatoes did with cap marvel there's nothing wrong with this show being on top
people just wanted something different
Feb 6, 2020 7:38 AM
Feb 2020
jal90 said:
If all you guys want is to get the rating system removed from MAL, this is a pretty fucking neat way to do it.

Otherwise it's just feeding the ego of some trash anituber.

Honestly I'd love it if the scoring got removed. It would be fucking hilarious and would prove that all this lashing out in response to a joke ultimately only does damage to the people getting upset over something so small.

I mean talk about ego. The fact that one relatively small youtuber can exert this much influence on the ranking system of this site in a SINGLE DAY kinda shows how small and inconsequential the ranks were in the first place. But the users here still think its some monumental tragedy?

It's no skin off our nose if a feature get's removed from a site we don't use. Unless we do actually use it in which case you'd have to acknowledge these are real reviews anyway. you can't have it both ways.
Feb 6, 2020 7:42 AM
Aug 2019

the hell is wrong with that ?
Someone watches this show just bc it's ecchi, makes an account here and rates it 9 or 10
the site is public not some exclusive club shit i dont get why so many are salty
the show is very easy to watch
there were many people asking me how to watch or the show source when it was trending on reddit for a few days (NSFW) and they WERE NOT EVEN INTO ANIME
yet they watched this show
Feb 6, 2020 7:42 AM
Aug 2016
Shadzzo said:
Imagine being triggered about some drawn characters KEK. Feminists and SJWs are so fucking retarded lmao
Dude it has nothing to do with the woke feminists bullshit, the FMA:B/AoT and Chihayafuru 3 incidents made the topic of score manipulation extremely sensitive and polarizing for MAL community, the last thing we needed is another incident to add salt to injury.
Also, do you want to bet whether Funimation are smacking their heads right now in regret of deleting this anime now that it has became so highly rated on MAL or not?
Feb 6, 2020 7:45 AM
Aug 2019
ClickBaitBuster said:
Shadzzo said:
Imagine being triggered about some drawn characters KEK. Feminists and SJWs are so fucking retarded lmao
Dude it has nothing to do with the woke feminists bullshit, the FMA:B/AoT and Chihayafuru 3 incidents made the topic of score manipulation extremely sensitive and polarizing for MAL community, the last thing we needed is another incident to add salt to injury.
Also, do you want to bet whether Funimation are smacking their heads right now in regret of deleting this anime now that it became so highly rated on MAL or not?

They are have you seen this
https://www.change.org/interspeciesreviewers
it got near 1.5k support in a few days
Feb 6, 2020 7:50 AM
Aug 2016
Cashbrash said:
ClickBaitBuster said:
Also, do you want to bet whether Funimation are smacking their heads right now in regret of deleting this anime now that it became so highly rated on MAL or not?

They are have you seen this
https://www.change.org/interspeciesreviewers
it got near 1.5k support in a few days
I think the only thing they're likely to be concerned about is their subscription count going down if people started boycotting them over deleting this anime.
Feb 6, 2020 7:59 AM

Jul 2015
ClickBaitBuster said:
Shadzzo said:
Also, do you want to bet whether Funimation are smacking their heads right now in regret of deleting this anime now that it has became so highly rated on MAL or not?

I doubt Funimation cares. What they are thinking about is all those 💰💰💰they have.
Feb 6, 2020 8:05 AM

Nov 2018
Was it even relevant?It works just like any online survey(in twitter for example)- if most guys decide to vote for option A be it bigger fanbase or just trolling, then it wins.People just decided to spam 10s for Ishuzoku Reviewers and it's super highly rated now.MAL's ratings never were objective anyway.
I hate everyone equally
Feb 6, 2020 8:14 AM

Apr 2017
ok its time to give this series random 1 score rate
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Feb 6, 2020 8:17 AM

Apr 2017
anjing lahh giliran chihayafuru malah di down voting ama bot bot bangsattttttt , admin gk responsive pula dibiarin gk keurus ni bot bot tolollll
Feb 6, 2020 8:18 AM
Mar 2018
-Aincrad- said:
FullyCharged said:
Except this time they're not bots.

And as long as 1 person = 1 account personally I do not think these votes should be removed.
That's how the scoring system works. 1 person = 1 vote.
Changing that would be score manipulating, not the opposite.

And no, nobody forces me to score more than 1 show. That's my choice and you have no say in it.

You are partly right, but most of these new accounts with 10/10 votes of this anime belong to people who haven't watched a single episode of this anime yet, and probably will not.

And unless these users actually become an active member, their rating should be removed.

Not like I'm against boosting the sh*t out of this anime temporarily , it would be really fun to see it actually breaking in the top 10 for a short time, but in long term, these are not valid ratings and should be removed.

Removing users that only rated this anime and then stopped using the site makes zero sense, if they put in enough effort to make an account and vote then their vote should always be valid... if you remove those then remove the ones that gave it a bad review without watching it because they don’t like anime tiddies.
Bots are one thing, but if a person makes an account and gives this a 10 (even just for the meme) then how can you say that their opinion is invalid? Do we have a way to check if all the ratings are made by people who actually wateched the shows? Cause I bet overall there are more bad reviews on MAL from people who didn’t watch a show than good reviews from people who “troll”.

Apr 2017
dhjjbobobvkchxyxyxydigovkbobo fck

Apr 2015
sazzuren said:
ok its time to give this series random 1 score rate

You're not any better than, you know.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
Feb 6, 2020 8:22 AM

Aug 2016
Friendly reminder that MAL scores don't matter because people bot them.

Also people botting doesn't matter because MAL scores don't matter.
People who put MAL stats in their sigs are losers lol
Feb 6, 2020 8:24 AM

Mar 2011
DHancock said:
From the creators of "Let's make some bots to downgrade Chihayafuru 3 because it dared to face Vinland Saga" comes "Let's boost Ishuzoku Reviewers because Funimation dared to drop it". I think I'm getting used to create this kind of threads. I'll take the chance to ask @luna if there's any improvement or news about the supposed system to finish with fake accounts and mass rating trolling.

What are you about? If you've seen the previous Chihayafuru, you'd know Chihaya 3 is worse. It doesn't have the same charm. Its tone feels more like a worse 3gatsu no lion than original chihayafur. I'd surely rate it 1 point worse than the original when I'll complete it. Never seen vinland and don't plan to. And Ishuzoku is still a solid 8/10 in my book.

"muh we need MAL to become rotten tomatoes" that artificially controls the rating to please the few reeeing ngo-paid nutjobs. How about no. It should protect score against bots and that should be all. Nothing more.
Feb 6, 2020 8:25 AM
Aug 2019
people are just mad ecchi show is on top
I swear if MAL listens to other show fanboys and brings this down there'll be a major backlacks
for reason of muh "brigading" which makes no fucking sense
because nobody is brigading here
Feb 6, 2020 8:35 AM
Feb 2020
Would be funny if MAL did remove the botters and the shows score further increased, meaning the down voters were the one botting all along... I'd say the score increase is legit as its 1 person per account from a yt community.
Feb 6, 2020 8:39 AM

Aug 2017
I started to think they do not care about the scores and the bots.. The bot attacks continue for WAY too long. And its not extremely hard to find a solution. Anilist scores make a lot more sense
Ignoramus-Feb 6, 2020 8:46 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ _Open to criticism._ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 6, 2020 8:41 AM

Mar 2018
sazzuren said:
dhjjbobobvkchxyxyxydigovkbobo fck
yes what this user said
Feb 6, 2020 8:43 AM
Jul 2017
Cashbrash said:
ActionBear said:

say if actual people voted this high or made accounts to vote this high what's wrong with that
hope MAL doesn't do what rotten tomatoes did with cap marvel there's nothing wrong with this show being on top

Elitists never want to be associated with the masses. I agree the amount of hate and salt is ridiculous this Shitstorm is turning into Catastrophic Shitnado ...I need to make that meme
Feb 6, 2020 8:44 AM
Jul 2018
ModzZzZzZzZzZ.....
Feb 6, 2020 8:57 AM
May 2018
Manuchimso said:
Pekky said:

bro you have no idea how much youre gonna cringe when you remember this when you grow up
Nah i'm gonna remember all the fun times I had unlike you who can't have fun lmao

Word, this reading all these comments is making my day so far

Aug 2018
ActionBear said:
yotamdin said:
Sweet jesus the amount of salt being thrown here is amazing, please keep going as we could enjoy the chaos for only much longer before the score goes down again, or till all the nux fan accounts are removed

But until then, just don't take it seriously and enjoy the ride cause the last thing you should bitch about is witch piece of fiction is better

Also gotta love how people are using this platform to call demon slayer overrated trash, really mature of you guys to bitch about it

http://imgur.com/gallery/GRnvHbc

This is why reigen is my spirit animal
Feb 2020
All hail Lord Nuxanor all mighty flex . Ps watching you sjws get triggered over this show is hilarious.
Feb 6, 2020 8:59 AM

Mar 2018
This is just the "Hoes Mad" Byleth Smash Ultimate drama all over again, but even more toxic
Feb 6, 2020 9:02 AM

Jan 2010
Cashbrash said:
ActionBear said:

Tbh, you're right. Why ppl so mad over the score tbh.
I don't give a flying f over MAL score. As much as I hated a show, I couldn't care less about how high it's score on MAL is.

Anyway, it's an ecchi show. It has niche target audience, it doesn't appeal to most people, let alone everyone. It won't get far. Not in the origin country at least (where popularity actually matters).
Feb 6, 2020 9:07 AM
Feb 2017
Shicchi said:
Cashbrash said:

I don't give a flying f over MAL score. As much as I hated a show, I couldn't care less about how high it's score on MAL is.

Anyway, it's an ecchi show. It has niche target audience, it doesn't appeal to most people, let alone everyone. It won't get far. Not in the origin country at least (where popularity actually matters).

Nice that you don’t care about the ratings. However, this site is literally supposed to be used for rating what people deem as the best shows.
Feb 6, 2020 9:11 AM

Jun 2019
Wait, more than 500 replies on this thead in a day for some funny and harmless botting, while Chihafuru made 1000 in 2 months and a half? Here is an explanation why no one really cared.
MeusnierFeb 6, 2020 9:16 AM
Feb 6, 2020 9:16 AM

Jan 2010
BlakexEkalb said:
Shicchi said:

Nice that you don’t care about the ratings. However, this site is literally supposed to be used for rating what people deem as the best shows.

Exactly that and aren't people are doing just that? I see no problem lol

This anime might be the best anime for some people here :3 OR should I said for MOST people here since it is rated so high, lol
Feb 6, 2020 9:18 AM
Jul 2017
BlakexEkalb said:
Shicchi said:

Oh I thought it was to keep track of shows that were on my List of anime to watch and Have watched my bad guess I misunderstood the name. Ill just show myself out...😓
Dec 2013
Why even care about what others rate here. It's none of your business actually.
Feb 2017
Shicchi said:
BlakexEkalb said:

This anime might be the best anime for some people here :3 OR should I said for MOST people here since it is rated so high, lol

Once again your posts never fail to amaze me.
Feb 6, 2020 9:21 AM

Apr 2016
Oh my f*cking God!! This just proves one more time that MAL rankings are sh*t.
I'm out of here.

Feb 6, 2020 9:24 AM

Oct 2010
Leulight said:
jal90 said:

Yeah sure, and the solution is completely screwing them and rendering them unusable. They are creating a problem where there wasn't any.

The scores are relevant, as long as they correspond to what people like and vote in consequence. It's bot spamming what is an issue here, not the tastes of the community. There was nothing to fix until a bunch of trolls felt they had to make a point and an even bigger bunch of trolls felt it was funny to fuck up things because Nux Taku ordered them so.

So yeah, this will eventually be fixed and right now it's a dumb mass trolling. I hope we don't lose something in the process like we did with the review system.

There were issues, spams from HxH and FMAB fanboys, Score manipulation, Deleting actual good reviews instead of troll reviews for clout. No, this site is overflowing with issues.

I am just hoping this Meme spam actually works as a wake up call.
If not, I will just entertain myself as I also find this quite funny.

Which has been dealt with for years, illegitimate accounts were reported and deleted. It's different when it's to this level where it can't be contained by the usual report system.

There's a bit of dishonesty in the logic of magnifying a problem to the point it can't be handled anymore and then claiming it's a wake up call for such problem.

Other than that, have fun with this I guess.

@FMA-B I don't think Nux Taku is a relatively small youtuber in the anime community at least. He's reasonably popular. Not to the level of the big names, but. Anyway, doesn't it kind of suck that you advocate for removing a feature a lot of people use just because it doesn't fit your convenience? I mean, it's okay if you don't mind but I wouldn't use that to defend these actions. Speak for yourself, not for the community.

And I really hope it's something small. But it's something small after something small after something small and it's starting to look like a major trouble.

@Tecnomage36 Ah, sorry, my mention of Kimetsu no Yaiba is because there seems to be a weird fixation with this show in the thread. Like people are trying to prove whatever by throwing its name again and again.
jal90Feb 6, 2020 9:34 AM
Jul 2018
Mayuka said:
Viltas said:

no, people actually do love it
they love it but do they think it's better than their faves (like fma, gintama, monster, vinland saga, bnha, aot)?

Those other shows didn’t actually make us climax so Ishuzoku Reviewers deserves a 10 for being a hentai in ecchi clothing.

Aug 2018
Flexing and laughing at toxicity and people get mad? Nani?
I never saw that one coming! That was sarcastic btw.

Like these things never happend before like Digibro's hate towards Sword Art Online (I haven't watched it) and the whole Pingu thing. Thank you Nux Taku, very cool.

Next flex!
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/

Jan 2010
BlakexEkalb said:
Shicchi said:

Why thank you :3

Feb 2017
ActionBear said:
BlakexEkalb said:

Oh I thought it was to keep track of shows that were on my List of anime to watch and Have watched my bad guess I misunderstood the name. Ill just show myself out...😓

They’re are basically one in the same.
Feb 6, 2020 9:26 AM
Feb 2017
Shicchi said:
BlakexEkalb said:

Why thank you :3

Yes, but it still begs the question if MAL staff will keep allowing things like this to happen. Unlike fixing bots (which they still haven’t had much success with), I can assume lots of these are users as well.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (17) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

192 by Dudcav1400000000 »»
Oct 14, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

281 by Artromex »»
Aug 27, 6:18 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2020

156 by Artromex »»
Aug 26, 5:48 AM

» Season 2?

1WanteD1 - Sep 17, 2023

2 by Kaneki456 »»
Jul 24, 10:49 AM

» Anime is underrated

Sasora - Jan 9, 2022

20 by Talamare »»
Jun 21, 5:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.