Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 13, 2019 2:04 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah, Ishigami didn't go for the actual sex but hey, their relationship went further.

I see a lot of love in the air.
Jul 13, 2019 2:33 PM
Jan 2019
thot alert I repeat thot alert all good bois be careful about that.
Jul 13, 2019 2:52 PM

Sep 2012
It’s been an honor people but this spot marks our grave. You may rest here too if you like. The ship is ded.

Jul 13, 2019 2:55 PM

Jun 2015
Feel pretty bad for Ishigami. I think I like Iino pairing more than the senpai though.
:)
Jul 13, 2019 3:01 PM
Dec 2018
Wonder what's still hard given his past 😂
Jul 13, 2019 3:05 PM

Jul 2012
Reminded me KNIM situations, so Tsubame-senpai is out just like that.
Iino ... I assume she is still under alcohol. Poor Ishigami =/
Jul 13, 2019 3:05 PM

Jul 2017
looks like we need to bring out the THOT destroyer for this senpai
EDIT: in case it wasn't obvious this is obviously a joke

Oh well, at least that was a decent way to kill off the senpai ship and go for the Iino one
Short_CircutJul 13, 2019 9:25 PM
Jul 13, 2019 3:24 PM

Feb 2013
midwiferuler said:
Short_Circut said:

Oh well, at least that was a decent way to kill off the senpai ship and go for the Iino one

My god, go to live and have contact with women. Calling her thot because of this is incel level of pathetic.
Jul 13, 2019 3:27 PM

Jul 2017
caio_brb said:
midwiferuler said:
Short_Circut said:

My god, go to live and have contact with women. Calling her thot because of this is incel level of pathetic.

It's just a joke, no need to get your panties in a twist :P
Jul 13, 2019 3:33 PM
Jan 2019
Short_Circut said:
caio_brb said:

It's just a joke, no need to get your panties in a twist :P
yeah just chill m8 no hard feelings. and everyone knows that Iino ship is better than senpais so it was a good way to sunk that ship.
Jul 13, 2019 3:39 PM
Jan 2016
Bruh leaving a guy with a hard-on with all the expectation that you both will do then fail is more painful then getting rejected outright. Feelsbadman
Jul 13, 2019 4:23 PM

Jan 2016
OUR GUY IS A GREAT GUY!

For real though, Tsubame isn't a thot. The thing is that at this point she can't (or it's rather difficult) to out with him and the best she could give Ishigami is a one night stand.

Seriously though, props to Ishigami. That last panel made me burst out laughing, the poor guy is still blue balled and Iinos eyes went down there!
Jul 13, 2019 5:57 PM

Apr 2018
Welp I think it's good senpai turned her down. Ino is much better
Jul 13, 2019 6:14 PM

Oct 2015
thsi is why bros before hoes exist anyways :P

ishi x president ending plz
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Jul 13, 2019 6:34 PM
Jan 2015
FireFistYK said:
OUR GUY IS A GREAT GUY!

For real though, Tsubame isn't a thot. The thing is that at this point she can't (or it's rather difficult) to out with him and the best she could give Ishigami is a one night stand.

Seriously though, props to Ishigami. That last panel made me burst out laughing, the poor guy is still blue balled and Iinos eyes went down there!
And it totally explains why she looked depressed in present time, she definitely feels bad about what she did.
My Queens

Jul 13, 2019 6:38 PM

Jan 2018
Ino x Ishigami is much much better than with senpai anyways [first stage of grief: Denial]
Jul 13, 2019 7:28 PM
Mar 2019
I usually have a long post after these chapters but....

My only comment this chapter is "YIKES"

Ships are sinking, bones are soon breaking, and new ships are being raised....... I raise a virtual toast to Ishigami's courage.
Jul 13, 2019 7:41 PM

Jan 2018
Dude I cannot believe people here are calling Tsubame-senpai a THOT, reddit discussion for this chapter is so good, a lot a theories and insightful comments, having a blast reading them.
And no Tsubame-senpai is not a THOT
Jul 13, 2019 7:50 PM
Mar 2019
langamebr said:
Dude I cannot believe people here are calling Tsubame-senpai a THOT, reddit discussion for this chapter is so good, a lot a theories and insightful comments, having a blast reading them.
And no Tsubame-senpai is not a THOT

I agree with you on this. I do think she could have thought things through better though. But I wouldn't go as far as to say she intentionally tried to hurt Ishigami. I still believe she's a good person, but she has to have a proper talk with him.
Jul 13, 2019 8:40 PM

May 2017
Mei-o_Scarlett said:

you're joking right ? Nice joke.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2019 8:47 PM

Sep 2013
Why do I like the chapters of this manga that don't even focus on the main two characters lmao
Jul 13, 2019 8:48 PM

Oct 2015
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
Mei-o_Scarlett said:

you're joking right ? Nice joke.

ja, mean, feel bad for ishi but this basically just confirms inio pairing anyways
anddd i dont like inio so :P
gotta joke to not completely get triggered
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Jul 13, 2019 8:55 PM

Feb 2018
Wtf man i had high hopes for ishigami and tsubame ship what was even the point of making him stay, was it confirm his feelings for her, smh they really trying to force iino ship.
Jul 13, 2019 10:09 PM
Jul 2018
Well at least this situation is resolved finally, instead of being dragged out. Poor Ishigami though.
Jul 13, 2019 11:14 PM

Aug 2013
fuckable but not dateable

press F for my boi Ishigami
but Iino x Ishigami is where my ship goes
Jul 13, 2019 11:25 PM

Aug 2008
Man, Iino is evil... Still, Ishigami messed up. You don't say something like that right before sex. Can't wait for the talk about it with the Prez.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jul 13, 2019 11:28 PM

Jan 2018
Oh, Poor Ishigami lmao but well, I liked Iino and Ishi more so....

Lmao dis though.
Jul 14, 2019 12:29 AM

Mar 2015
senpai is giving last farewell gift because she can't answer that both her and ishigami want to. senpai is not rejecting the idea going out with ishigami, she rejecting the idea of long distance relationship.

while it is not common, it's strange either to do so. she is not a thot, since she is not cheating, and only giving to someone she hold dear into (as she thankful ishigami is liking her that much, she felt guilty that she can't answer ishigami feelings). remember, she even asking advice to kaguya. this is her best offer she can give to ishigami. she didn't hold ill feelings toward him, or doing it simply out of her own sanctification.

however, ishigami also just that good guy to the core, can't help himself seeing senpai giving such a sacrifice to him. he feel didn't deserve this. hence why he is sad, but he isn't angry except to himself.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 14, 2019 1:01 AM

Jan 2009
A fantastic chapter, even though it will leave many people unhappy. Also, I have to applaud Aka-sensei for the very sensual and hauntingly realistic depiction of the evening. It's almost scary, but I had a very similar experience once - where a particularly attractive girl gently pushed through the hesitation of a very shy guy. Having him stay in the same hotel, visiting with light clothing, starting to talk normally, gradually moving in, touching, leaning in, holding, and gradually removing his fears of messing up what he very much wanted not to mess up. Incredibly realistic. Other than Yuu I didn't spoil things by pushing the issue (so I had a happier experience), but in the end it wasn't meant to be for me either, out of exactly the same reasons: She did care for me quite a bit, so she wanted to at least respond with kind memories, but she knew that the circumstances (forced international LD relationship for a significant time) would be too difficult to work through. Of course it hurt, but I wouldn't blame her, and keep the memory as a gift. So, I can perfectly empathize with Tsubame. No idea why some people denigrate her as a "cheap lay". We've seen more than enough from her to know that she's not.

And just for the record: I've always been an Iino shipper, simply because I think that Yuu doesn't see himself at the same level as Tsubame (who he sees way above him), but he is 100% eyelevel with Iino. If you want to have a lasting relationship, this is almost a necessity.

I do hope very much that Yuu will be able to recover and maintain a friendly link to Tsubame. It will be interesting to see what Aka-sensei will do with it. I doubt that it will be entirely over already.
Jul 14, 2019 4:20 AM

Feb 2018
How does ishigami manage to be so creepy on a regular basis ?? I mean his first thought after a girl simply sat on the bed was „she is so defenseless, if I was someone else, they would violently force themselves on her“. Seriously sooo fucking creepy. I guess he ll get together with ino, which is good, cuz they are both garbage people and thus deserve each other.
Jul 14, 2019 4:59 AM

Nov 2013
xShinigami3125 said:
How does ishigami manage to be so creepy on a regular basis ?? I mean his first thought after a girl simply sat on the bed was „she is so defenseless, if I was someone else, they would violently force themselves on her“. Seriously sooo fucking creepy. I guess he ll get together with ino, which is good, cuz they are both garbage people and thus deserve each other.
Dude, what's with the hate? A girl simply sat on the bed lol? Did you not notice any "signals of seduction" from the girl or the way she's dressed and the way she behaved lol.

Total respect to Ishigami for having such restraint. Not every man can control themselves in such moment and decline what 98% of men would not lol. You, me and Ishigami would probably not "violently force themselves" on a girl like her, but if your desired woman suddenly "INVITES" you for sex, most man would force themselves on the said girl (even if they just found out that "love" part is missing from the picture) and go for a rough intercourse - similar to a thirsty man violently forcing themselves on water they finally discovered after hours of walk in the desert lol. or similar to putting some tasty food near a starving, yet trained dog - and then giving them a command to eat lol. I didn't find it creepy lol, it was a realistic POV. In place of Ishigami, some other virgin guy would go straight for sex, seeing how "she wants you to do it", rather than going for a slow, more romantic and loving path (this of course depends on how desperate a person is lol; and how "well raised" they are). Ishigami having these thoughts only proves that he uses brains instead of balls + it's funny, and thus he deserves my utmost respect lol.

Why are Ino and Ishi garbage though lol?
Jul 14, 2019 5:01 AM

Mar 2017
With this, Tsubame is out of the picture I hope. Iino pairing has a chance now.

Poor Ishigami is still hard though.
Jul 14, 2019 5:25 AM

Sep 2011
Aka handled this in a much stronger way than I was expecting even though her response was pretty obvious, I kind of vaguely don't think the whole love triangle aspect is really gonna be over just yet but I'm hoping it kind of is cause this is a surprisingly realistic way for it to end if it goes here especially with how it went for the route of using meaningless one night stands or so which other manga would outright avoid or at worse just do it for schlocky fanservice. Here it really did read like aka understood this is something that does happen but is a mistake nonetheless

Next chapter can build upon miko and Ishigami's relationship in a more serious light too before her arm inevitably gets snapped like a twig, were following up a fairly serious chapter with them interacting so I'm hoping they get something more than a couple gags, I'm all aboard that pairing but I also admit they really dont have anywhere close to the same amount of substantial interactions as pres and kaguya did 100 chapters in which is how long its been since miko was introduced. I'll also admit I kind of wish Miko had more interactions with people outside fujiwara and Ishigami, she sometimes interacts with President but I dont think she ever really did anything with Kaguya

I am just over the moon that this plotpoint might not be 3 months in universe, that'd be so annoying so I really hope my inclination isnt right that this love triangle isnt as dead as some people think it is.
JizzyHitlerJul 14, 2019 5:30 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 14, 2019 5:35 AM

Feb 2018
AzorAhai said:
xShinigami3125 said:
Dude, what's with the hate? A girl simply sat on the bed lol? Did you not notice any "signals of seduction" from the girl or the way she's dressed and the way she behaved lol.

Total respect to Ishigami for having such restraint. Not every man can control themselves in such moment and decline what 98% of men would not lol. You, me and Ishigami would probably not "violently force themselves" on a girl like her, but if your desired woman suddenly "INVITES" you for sex, most man would force themselves on the said girl (even if they just found out that "love" part is missing from the picture) and go for a rough intercourse - similar to a thirsty man violently forcing themselves on water they finally discovered after hours of walk in the desert lol. or similar to putting some tasty food near a starving, yet trained dog - and then giving them a command to eat lol. I didn't find it creepy lol, it was a realistic POV. In place of Ishigami, some other virgin guy would go straight for sex, seeing how "she wants you to do it", rather than going for a slow, more romantic and loving path (this of course depends on how desperate a person is lol; and how "well raised" they are). Ishigami having these thoughts only proves that he uses brains instead of balls + it's funny, and thus he deserves my utmost respect lol.

Why are Ino and Ishi garbage though lol?

Respect for not being a beast and giving in to his urges and forcing themselves for her ??? What the actual fuck dude, if you think that bare minimum deserves respect, then you are insane. It’s not about he later Part when he decides not to have sex with her, I can totally understand that. It’s his weird and creepy reaction to her simply sitting there, which is weird and creepy regardless of what she wears or at what time she shows up.
Jul 14, 2019 6:12 AM

Sep 2011
caio_brb said:
midwiferuler said:
Short_Circut said:

They are obviously joking calm down, they are clearly just making light of a character making a really horrible and, regardless of intention, really mean decision that would, and does hurt best boy, and really intentions kind of don't matter when you do something as shitty as this.

Also probably some undertones of miko shipper gloating
JizzyHitlerJul 14, 2019 8:36 AM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 14, 2019 7:25 AM
Jan 2017
Probably one of the best chapter in a while...love the way it is executed...one thing is for certain there will be iinoxishigami ship now
Jul 14, 2019 8:31 AM

Oct 2018
IshigamixIino all the way. Yuu-kun deserves way better than Tsubame-senpai, what a b*tch.... She looked like a good girl at the beginning, mehhhhhh
Jul 14, 2019 9:32 AM

Jan 2015
ishigami is so fucking great.

Poor senpai tho, she bit the bullet too fast and ruined her chances for a love under the cherry blossoms
AberrationJul 14, 2019 9:36 AM

Calm me and let me taste the salt you breathed while you were underneath
I am the one who haunts your dreams of mountains sunk below the sea
I spoke the words but never gave a thought to what they all could mean

last.fm
Jul 14, 2019 5:35 PM
Mar 2019
xShinigami3125 said:

Respect for not being a beast and giving in to his urges and forcing themselves for her ??? What the actual fuck dude, if you think that bare minimum deserves respect, then you are insane. It’s not about he later Part when he decides not to have sex with her, I can totally understand that. It’s his weird and creepy reaction to her simply sitting there, which is weird and creepy regardless of what she wears or at what time she shows up.

You're going way too far in that statement. He's obviously a socially awkward individual who has been trying his best to improve himself but has a way to go. This is also most likely his first interaction like this with a member of the opposite sex. Him getting overly excited at her literally sprawling out on his bed is hardly "creepy", it's a natural reaction people in his position would have.

And yes it is highly respectable for anyone who can control their urges because there's a lot of people in the world who don't even make an effort to control them.

Your mindset is what needs control and work, because you sound like someone who thinks he's better than everyone else.
Jul 14, 2019 6:41 PM

Sep 2011
GoldenUmi said:

And yes it is highly respectable for anyone who can control their urges because there's a lot of people in the world who don't even make an effort to control them.
I also think people also forget how this was shining a light on how sex wasnt really what he was looking for and was meant to coincide with how he tried confessing to her before it and then in turn not following through with it when he found out it was meaningless. A weaker man like ishigami said wouldn't control his urges and would of just taken the sex, but ishigami whether it was based off of vague or unfounded reasoning(since it really seems like he only liked her cause he associated her with being nice rather than actually knowing her), had genuine feelings for her and held that above any sexual attraction.

Basically, Tsubame pretty much dropped the fucking ball by turning him down, and then the ball broke the floor and went into the earth by trying to lead him on when you had no intention of actually answering his feelings.
JizzyHitlerJul 14, 2019 6:45 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jul 14, 2019 8:09 PM

May 2016
Being a daughter of a bartender probably gives Tsubame a more casual attitude towards sex than most of the others, especially Our Man Ishi. Miku is really just a closet pervert, isn't she? :' )
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Jul 15, 2019 1:22 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Man, I absolutely loved Tsubame-senpai and thought she was perfect for our boy. Alas, it was not to be and it was clear by her "screen time " that my ship was not to be.
I've been in Ishigami's shoes myself and must admit he's a better man than I am. I went for the one night fruit over and over again.

Man this manga is good.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 15, 2019 1:48 AM

Feb 2018
GoldenUmi said:
xShinigami3125 said:

You're going way too far in that statement. He's obviously a socially awkward individual who has been trying his best to improve himself but has a way to go. This is also most likely his first interaction like this with a member of the opposite sex. Him getting overly excited at her literally sprawling out on his bed is hardly "creepy", it's a natural reaction people in his position would have.

Your mindset is what needs control and work, because you sound like someone who thinks he's better than everyone else.

Being excited in that sort of situation is one thing, having your first thought be „someone else would rape her right now“ is something entirely different. And if that’s normal, then I do indeed think I am better than those people.
Jul 15, 2019 3:01 AM

Jun 2014
damn, poor dude, hope he finds some solace soon

still wondering how miko will break her arm though

Jul 15, 2019 2:23 PM
Mar 2019
xShinigami3125 said:

Being excited in that sort of situation is one thing, having your first thought be „someone else would rape her right now“ is something entirely different. And if that’s normal, then I do indeed think I am better than those people.

Baseless narcissism is more disgusting than any of what you said. If you really think you're better than people then you're in for a rude wake up call in your life.

Also having thoughts like that born from a mixture of social awkwardness and anxiety doesn't make someone a bad person. Actions are 100% everything in this world.
Jul 15, 2019 7:33 PM

Dec 2014
lol poor Ishigani...hang in there
Jul 15, 2019 7:36 PM
Jul 2015
This is something I read on reddit and looked at the chapter a second time. It seems plausible.
If you noticed with how Ishigami confessed, Tsubame looked shocked. Then she looked away looking scared.
The theory is that Tsubame was ready and really wanted to get in a relationship with him especially cause it's Christmas, so she wanted a special memory which is her first time. But after the confession, she now realized that Ishigami loves her idealistic self and is scared of the expectations. In other words, she's scared in a similar way like the Shirogane/Kaguya relationship. She's scared that Ishigami will not love her real self. She's probably hiding something that no else knows. That explains the excuse of long distance because she doesn't know what to say.
I would like to see her POV chapter and see where this relationship goes.
Jul 15, 2019 11:13 PM
Mar 2015
Ishigami/Tsubame ship sank in the night despite all good intentions.
Jul 15, 2019 11:36 PM

Feb 2018
GoldenUmi said:
xShinigami3125 said:

Baseless narcissism is more disgusting than any of what you said. If you really think you're better than people then you're in for a rude wake up call in your life.

Also having thoughts like that born from a mixture of social awkwardness and anxiety doesn't make someone a bad person. Actions are 100% everything in this world.

I find his mindset to be creepy, and didn’t say that it makes him a bad person, just that I wouldn’t want to be associated with someone who thinks like that. Also if most people really aren’t in control of themselves, me believing to be better than them wouldn’t be baseless now would it ?
Jul 16, 2019 1:57 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I love how the scanlators pointed out that her "far away university" was like 20 minutes away by train lol
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.