Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 6, 2019 8:10 AM

Jul 2015
midwiferuler said:
what will happen if eren eat zeke? (can he control founding titan powers?)

Nope he needs to touch a Titan with Royal Blood.

Eating won't help.

Jun 6, 2019 8:14 AM
May 2016
Brilliant chapter. God I love this series' writing, it's so interesting to see developments in characters like Mikasa and finally getting to see Gabi's turnaround. I can't say I'm not unnerved by that though, when Falco confessed to her major death flags went up in my mind.

God we really are in the endgame, when they brought up the Rumbling as the plan Eren and Zeke had I tensed up. Can't wait to see what's to come.
Jun 6, 2019 8:24 AM

Feb 2017
It just striked me that this is almost certainly an end for Nile. His death flag is huge, no way he survives this. Really sorry for him, he is a great guy.
Jun 6, 2019 8:51 AM

Nov 2016
Holy shit, it's hard to tell who is going to survive this battle and there will be even more chaos if Zeke starts shouting now.

Intense chapter and so much to look forward to, actually can't wait till rumbling will be used.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 6, 2019 8:52 AM

Jul 2015
Tsarko said:
It just striked me that this is almost certainly an end for Nile. His death flag is huge, no way he survives this. Really sorry for him, he is a great guy.

Same but i still hope somehow Nike survives.

He is a good man.

Jun 6, 2019 8:54 AM
Apr 2019
i can't lie, i always wanted to see mikasaXeren - especially after her kiss attempt when eren first activated the coordinate - seeing her joining the fight without her scarf is just like a stab in my precious heart
Jun 6, 2019 9:00 AM
Jan 2019
Vivekananda said:
midwiferuler said:

Eating won't help.
but when he touched historia he saw memories so eating zeke wont change anything?
Jun 6, 2019 9:08 AM

Jul 2015
midwiferuler said:
Vivekananda said:

Eating won't help.
but when he touched historia he saw memories so eating zeke wont change anything?

Nope, touching will just give you memories but to activate the coordinate you need to touch a Titan with Royal Blood.

Jun 6, 2019 9:25 AM

Jul 2012
joe_g7 said:
Come on, Isayama my dude, stop stretching the shit out of this.

Stretching is a poor choice of word imo.

His character progression and significant panels dedicated for proper build-up are at the best he has ever been on since the beginning of the manga. The pacing for this arc is also great in general, the only arc he really struggled pace-wise was the Uprising arc anyway (and maybe, just maybe, the beginning of Marley arc, but that was more because we got a sudden narrative shift).

And there was a lot of stuff happening in this chapter too, everything presented quite phenomenally so (I was actually worried it would become a rush job at some point, and I'm glad to see I'm wrong).

Chani_chan said:
Uhh,i bored that any major progress does not happen.Even so i'm glad to see how armin thinks about Eren's pretending. And you know, there is war outside but we are just reading Falco confession. That's it. Wait for a month again.

Seriously now?
In this chapter alone, we got:

1- Battle progression between the invaders and the Yeagerists (and Zeke).
2- Liberation of all of the military prisoners captured by the Yeagerists with the intention of helping them against Marley.
3- At the same time, big character development for Mikasa, character progression/major plot input (maybe final for some, with the amount of death flags shown) for both Armin, Jean, Conny, Onyankopon, Nile and Pixis, and goddamn full conclusion to Falco's and Gabi's very own character arcs.
4- Armin being the catalyst for at least half of those also revealing (as the most reliable guy in most of the main cast's eyes) his own thoughts about Eren's actions and actual plan (and thus why they should help him and gather all of the troops), something people have been theorizing ever since Marley's arc reached its climax back in chapter 100.
5- They entering in contact with Yelena to state their position in the conflict as Yaegerist allies (that may or may not just save them from shots in the back depending on how this conflict escalates).
6- Zeke, a decisive figure in the conflict, has been gravely injured by the end of the chapter, and Pieck, one of the enemies main sources of military power is now severally weakened since she got out of her titan form to trick the Yeagerist soldiers and Zeke himself.

And of course, we continue this final arc by having at least one big twist and turn per chapter, most ending in a huge cliffhanger.

If this isn't enough major progress to you in a single chapter, I don't really know what else did you expect from this. Hopefully not a bunch of characters dying at once, at least not before they got to conclude their character arcs and major actions much like the characters in focus in this chapter just did. It's called proper build-up, as I stated above, and it actually couldn't be faster than it already was in here without getting several drawbacks.

Maybe what you guys complaining really wanted was more pages(who doesn't), but remember that Bessatsu has a 45-page max policy with very few exceptions (special chapters and first chapters can reach even double of that length).

And with the quality of this chapter alone, I doubt he would be able to draw that even if he could. Then again, I stopped complaining about number of pages ever since Berserk started its hiatus business and reduced the number of pages to 20 or so at that.
DanpmssJun 6, 2019 9:35 AM
Jun 6, 2019 10:08 AM
Jul 2018
There's an old saying in intelligence wars. When one wants to deceive the enemy, they must first deceive their friend.

Mikasa leaving her scarf behind is interesting. Just what does it symbolise? Also, Eren is definitely going to betray Zeke. It's going to be absolutely epic when he does.

just what is Eren's plan? I can't help but allude to Isayama's reveal of the final manga panel.
Jun 6, 2019 11:20 AM

Jun 2017
That face was very creepy. I legit jumped from my chair when I looked at it. I didn't have such reaction even when watching horror anime.
I wonder what Eren's real plan is.

I am pretty sure that there will be a time loop in the future. Considering the title of the first chapter and Kruger's conversation, it seems like the only possibility.
Chrome_FalconJun 6, 2019 11:52 AM
Jun 6, 2019 12:56 PM
Aug 2013
Interesting chapter, very interesting.

Mikasa leaving the scarf... Never thought it would happen.

Eren pretending ? I still have a doubt. Anyway, pretending or not, they're in big troubles (And i'm polite here).

Gaby realising... Never thought it would happen either.

Yelena's face... I thought titans eating humans was creepy as hell, well, there's creepier now. Urgh !! BTW, is a boy or a girl ?

So one shot and the Beast is down ? Really ? Please...
Jun 6, 2019 1:30 PM
Oct 2018
Jonerthan said:
i can't lie, i always wanted to see mikasaXeren - especially after her kiss attempt when eren first activated the coordinate - seeing her joining the fight without her scarf is just like a stab in my precious heart

I felt exactly the same. And I hope nothing bad will happen to her, all this scarf stuff is making me worry about that.
Jun 6, 2019 2:38 PM

Nov 2007
I was worried for a moment there that Pieck has truly been defeated. I'm glad it's not true and she at least get to survive another month... augh she is such a great character I'd hate to see her die. I really hope she'll survive all this.

Anyway that was a great chapter. Armin is more or less confirming what we all already thought. Also Mikasa leaving the scarf is a huge point. Nice to see Gabi finally realized she was wrong too.
Jun 6, 2019 2:39 PM

Aug 2014
If armin understood eren's ideals from the start then why didn't he say it sooner? It was a great chapter tho.
Also rip ErenxMikasa ship 😭😭😭
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Jun 6, 2019 2:41 PM
Jun 2017
-anyone feels like this last arc is poorly written compared to "The return to shiganshina" arc!!
-there is no depth in the battle,some random fights without actual tactics and thinking,sometimes I just want it to be over to focus on more important stuff like character and story development.
Jun 6, 2019 3:57 PM

Aug 2013
please give falco the happy ending he deserves, isayama :(
Jun 6, 2019 4:20 PM

Jul 2012
amine60__SBD said:
-anyone feels like this last arc is poorly written compared to "The return to shiganshina" arc!!
-there is no depth in the battle,some random fights without actual tactics and thinking,sometimes I just want it to be over to focus on more important stuff like character and story development.

Are we even reading the same manga? lol
This and Marley arc are likely the most well written in the entire series.
DanpmssJun 6, 2019 4:26 PM
Jun 6, 2019 4:45 PM
Jun 2017
Danpmss said:

I agree on the Marley arc,but this arc just doesn't seem very well written to me,it's not bad by all means,but not as good as previous arcs.
Jun 6, 2019 5:40 PM

Jul 2012
amine60__SBD said:
Danpmss said:

I agree on the Marley arc,but this arc just doesn't seem very well written to me,it's not bad by all means,but not as good as previous arcs.

I mean, every single thing in this arc is a direct consequence of things that were presented in the Marley arc, you really can't make them disconnected, even because the plot in Marley was left hanging for this final arc as if they were one big final act divided in two halves, and thus far it did it justice quite wonderfully, in my opinion.

We could turn this into an argument if you want (you present your points as to why, and I presenting mine as to why not), but otherwise, I would just have to respectfully and wholeheartedly disagree, fellow MAL user.
Jun 6, 2019 7:52 PM
Apr 2016
amine60__SBD said:

Just because they dont describe it doesnt mean there is no tactic at all smh
Jun 6, 2019 9:20 PM
Jun 2017
Danpmss said:

We could turn this into an argument if you want .

I will just tell you some problems i have with this arc,hopefully you can enlighten me,cause I love SNK,I wholeheartedly wanna enjoy what's left of it:
1-the whole event between levi and zeke,Zeke just assumed that levi won't kill his comrades,he based his escape plan on his belief in levi reaction to his titanized comrades,which is kinda stupid considering he doesn't know levi at all.
-isayama had to make levi dumb just to get him out of the story,which is a cheap move IMO,Why would levi pierce zeke with the thunder spear!!,he could have kept cutting his legs to prevent him from transforming and that would be enough,but he had to put himself in danger for a stupid reason.

2-zeke being dumb after the wits he showed in the battle of shiganshina,the end of the chapter kinda triggered me,A warchief getting tricked by a simple tactic,more so,He knows the marlyian army very well,he diffrently knows how the cart titan and his equipment works but he still gets tricked by that,seriouslly!!!

3-this last battle feels kinda repetitive,how many times eren and reiner have to fight,it wasn't even intriguing like previous fights,where eren would use MMA moves to outplay reiner,it's just two titans punching the shit out of each other,plus eren warhammer titan is too much,his new power doesn't make the fight interesting IMO,every arc has been unique except this one that's why I'm not enjoying it that much,if we look back at the battle of shiganshina,it was like a chesse match between Erwin and Zeke which was pretty damn cool,but this battle just feels random to me with slight tactics.

anyway that's pretty much my complains about this arc,everything else is good if not great,sorry for my bad english BTW.
Jun 6, 2019 11:24 PM

Jul 2012
amine60__SBD said:
Danpmss said:

We could turn this into an argument if you want .

I will just tell you some problems i have with this arc,hopefully you can enlighten me,cause I love SNK,I wholeheartedly wanna enjoy what's left of it:
1-the whole event between levi and zeke,Zeke just assumed that levi won't kill his comrades,he based his escape plan on his belief in levi reaction to his titanized comrades,which is kinda stupid considering he doesn't know levi at all.
-isayama had to make levi dumb just to get him out of the story,which is a cheap move IMO,Why would levi pierce zeke with the thunder spear!!,he could have kept cutting his legs to prevent him from transforming and that would be enough,but he had to put himself in danger for a stupid reason.

2-zeke being dumb after the wits he showed in the battle of shiganshina,the end of the chapter kinda triggered me,A warchief getting tricked by a simple tactic,more so,He knows the marlyian army very well,he diffrently knows how the cart titan and his equipment works but he still gets tricked by that,seriouslly!!!

3-this last battle feels kinda repetitive,how many times eren and reiner have to fight,it wasn't even intriguing like previous fights,where eren would use MMA moves to outplay reiner,it's just two titans punching the shit out of each other,plus eren warhammer titan is too much,his new power doesn't make the fight interesting IMO,every arc has been unique except this one that's why I'm not enjoying it that much,if we look back at the battle of shiganshina,it was like a chesse match between Erwin and Zeke which was pretty damn cool,but this battle just feels random to me with slight tactics.

anyway that's pretty much my complains about this arc,everything else is good if not great,sorry for my bad english BTW.

No worries, your english is quite comprehensible (much more so than quite a few people in this site).

1- First of all, he tried to cruely shock him yet again killing every single soldier Levi was responsible for much like he did during the Return to Shiganshina arc.

Not only that, it was already stated at that point that his spinal fluid contamined the drinks provided to the Eldian troops by the Yeagerist supporters in order to cause instability and completely disrupt their voice in command (which turned them into political hostages by both Yelena's coup on the Eldian HQ and Eren and Zeke's supposed plan for mass euthanasia not to have any further disruptions besides them being clever enough to isolate Zeke in the forest guarded by Levi's own current squad, which can put him down at ease in case anything goes wrong.

Levi could never have predicted that the drinks had Zeke's spinal fluids, and the notice never really arrived since the Yeagerist had it all under control and were sending their own scouts to retrieve Zeke.

Levi is amazingly remorseful for anything Zeke did for a good reason and is noticeably broken by all of those incidents that already have been repeating around him ever since his very first appearance in the series (his people dying under his command, a terror he shared with Erwin to the point of making the decision in Shiganshina's his own responsibility instead of Erwin's in a time he couldn't take it any more. Zeke knows that well, and God only knows what Eren told him while trying to stay under cover for his own personal plans without suspicion of his new "allies".

Being the series as gray as it has gotten recently, I wouldn't put pass Eren to sacrifice some Eldian soldiers in order for reach prosperity with his goals and recommend just that to Zeke in order for him to crush Levi and be reunited with him later on (it was told they did plan all of this ever since Eren infiltrated in Marleyan territory). Therefore, the writing holds very tight with his motivations.

In retribution, a very vengeful Levi wanted to cause as much despair and suffering on Zeke without him being able to retribute in any form while interrogating him about his plan and objectives, after Zeke just transformed (and indirectly killed this time around) yet another whole squad of his men, with which Levi was probably now very fond of, after he became their commander during the timeskip. And as he transformed them into titans, he made them ambush Levi, who was then forced to kill them all with his own blades, yet another group of people he cared for taken by Zeke in the most coward way.

The Thunder Spear was used as a fear inducing torture from Levi, who already successfuly tortured other characters for answers during the Uprising arc (so he knows what he is doing), not to mention that he had Hange explaining him all about the Thunder Spear, which is probably why he knows where to stay away from a certain radius while transporting Zeke.

He likely wasn't expecting Zeke to explode himself when he was so devoted to his plan as soon as he went to cut his legs a bit more, and justifiably so got careless in his blind rage, as it already happened before, like for example when he hurt his leg during the Female Titan arc (who also killed all of his old comrades... Levi has it rough).

And if Levi was expecting that probability, his thoughts may have been the same as before in the sense of "I'll in the very least take you down with me no matter what". But for that one, we will have to wait and hear from him... hopefully (like, can he even talk at this point?).

Anyway, he didn't get dumber, he actually is about the same as he was in that regard, which unfortunately for him, is just about what likely costed him his useability for the rest of the manga (let's be real, he is prob still alive because of the already explained Ackerman advanced genes, but I doubt he will be doing any other fights, even because at least one of his hands is gone).

The writing yet again holds itself consistent even with his past actions and reactions.

2- Zeke didn't get dumb either, he literally just popped up in the wall and didn't even know Magath was operating at that point in time an anti titan canon inside the Cart Titan's... cart? He was also occupied supporting Eren and destroying Zeppellins, and at the point he could see the Cart Titan's apparent "body" with a bunch of Yeagerist celebrating its fall, he thought Pieck was gone for good, and that was instead a failed surprise attack that missed him being killed by millimeters, since the Cart Titan's position wasn't ideal.

There are still a lot of particularities in the battleground that make a reread a bit more enjoyable, and even if the battles are to be considered less substantial, the whole rest of the content clearly more than makes up for it in many other regards.

3- I mean, this point entirely is very subjective. I feel like the battle is vastly different in setting, style and tonality for both Clash of the Titans', Battle of Shiganshina's, Marley's and this current arc's Eren vs Reiner battle (that wasn't even much of a battle thus far, it's quite a larger scale conflict that will be envolving a lot of major characters starting from next chapter, if Isayama doesn't straight go for Eren using the Coordinator and preventing this of being a full conflict to begin with, which would already be an unexpected first from him (he normally let things go to hell after all).

I cannot really argue on that point to be honest. as I explained, I disagree for those reasons, but I can't impose my tastes of how this particular battle show be handled onto what you would prefer it to be like (even because the battle only just begun).

And these are my arguments. I took them from the manga's information solely, so it's fair play (I usually never use extra info from infobooks and side material, since the criticism is going to the manga itself). Sorry for the big text there btw lol
Jun 7, 2019 2:46 AM

Feb 2017
Armin may have figured out that Eren is pretending, but I still don't think he figured it all out, yet. His "No way" comment seems to imply that he thinks Eren might want to destroy the world with rumbling, I think Armin is wrong there again, at least partially.
Eren will use the rumbling, but I don't think Eren's idea is as simple as Armin thinks. There has to be more to Eren's plan, something neither Armin nor we know.
Jun 7, 2019 4:27 AM
Mar 2019
Honestly after reading this chapter, I felt that the story of the Marley Arc was so extraordinary and perfect compared to the previous arc, there was a lot of drama going on between the characters starting from Reiner, Gabi, Falco, Zeke, I initially hated their characters but now I started love it, Ishiyama is very clever in describing details of images, character emotions, and various mysteries that are still unsolved, but I began to worry I was afraid to see the flag of death again as happened to Sasha, I hope Eren explained everything to Mikasa, sad to see Mikasa looks gloomy and unenthusiastic, in my opinion eren lying a lot on mikasa, Eren just wants to keep mikasa from the danger that will come because of his actions with zeke, so that the incident that happened to sasha did not happen again
Jun 7, 2019 5:48 AM
Apr 2019
Tsarko said:
Armin may have figured out that Eren is pretending, but I still don't think he figured it all out, yet. His "No way" comment seems to imply that he thinks Eren might want to destroy the world with rumbling, I think Armin is wrong there again, at least partially.
Eren will use the rumbling, but I don't think Eren's idea is as simple as Armin thinks. There has to be more to Eren's plan, something neither Armin nor we know.

I completely agree with you.
Jun 7, 2019 6:12 AM

Aug 2012
Armin is back to his old self. Its been 3 years since armin had a plan or figured something.
He is been completly useless since he got the colossal titan powers.
I am glad that he is back. It will be interesting to see how things plays out now that armin knows eren full intentions.
Jun 7, 2019 7:10 AM
Jan 2017
I felt like I have a lot to say but the Gabi part made me lololklolll GG Falco 😂😂😂 You got balls to say that to the lady of yo' life and Eren can't, well he's dead to Mikasa anyways. Poor nibba is blushing his way to the battlefield lololol I can't lol Rip Falco

Also is this Zeke's final moment? Find out more on AOT: The great Zeke returns part 66 😂😂😂
Jun 7, 2019 7:19 AM
Jun 2017
Danpmss said:

And these are my arguments. I took them from the manga's information solely, so it's fair play (I usually never use extra info from infobooks and side material, since the criticism is going to the manga itself). Sorry for the big text there btw lol

Thanks for taking your time pointing out some stuff I overlooked,You didn't fully convince me,But you definitely made this arc less worse for me,If that makes any sense to you lol.
Jun 7, 2019 10:10 AM
Jul 2018
I can't wait another month for the next chapter! Hopefully Eren eats Zeke before he dies, then alongside Eren they wreck the Marleyan forces.
Jun 7, 2019 10:59 AM
May 2017
DieuMivas said:
Jonerthan said:

I felt exactly the same. And I hope nothing bad will happen to her, all this scarf stuff is making me worry about that.

"See you later Eren" Mikasa is wearing the scarf when she says that and it's the first thing we see. Eren will obviously wrap the scarf around her again as a callback to chapter 50. Eremika is the relationship of the show. Just because it's going through a phase doesn't mean it's dead.
Jun 7, 2019 1:59 PM

Aug 2016
I seriously have no idea what gonna happen next and who is wrong, who is right or who to trust. I kinda hope Armin has right about Eren, not totaly sure though. But battle is lit. Some another glorious moments, moments of Eldia being restore or being wiped from existence. I am scared about Mikasa right now, putting her scarf aside is like break herself free from Eren. That's probably what Eren wanted for her, to be free and happy, but she is not going to be happy being free. There will be final conflict between them yet. Anyway, cannot wait for next chapter of Game of titans.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2019 2:02 PM

Dec 2018
I just hope those 2 annoying brats gabi and falco finally kick the bucket. Their plot armor has been way too thick. Also lay reiner and zeke to rest already. Also I want to see eren finally start the rumbling and let the hell break loose.
Love does not exist,
there's no such thing as love.
Therefore there is no sorrow.
That's what I thought...

Jun 8, 2019 6:18 AM

Oct 2017
Ugh Yelena's face tho lmao it was so creepy

Also it's a good thing that Gabi is not a forever brainwashed child anymore.

Also Zeke is irritating me!

I want you to be happy.
I want you to laugh a lot.
I don’t know what exactly
I’ll be able to do for you,
but I’ll always be by your side.
Jun 8, 2019 6:29 AM

Jul 2012
CaptainBallerina said:
Some speculations:

Levi will be the one who will kill Zeke. (though I hope Levi will live after that.)

Mikasa and Jean will live until the end.

Eren will disappear in the last chapter. (but I'm not sure how this "sending memories" thing will work)

My dude, I don't think poor Levi can even move at the moment, much less do some titan killing. The Ackerman bloodline can only resist so much. He is all fucked up, not to mention probably losing a lot of blood and potentially dying for being "rescued" by Hange jumping with him in the river.

Jean is likely surviving if the last panel is indeed him holding that baby tho.

Eren much like all Titan holders are confirmed to die soon, and they probably will by the end or before that. Kinda inescapable unless something something "P A T H S" happen again, but I doubt it.
Jun 9, 2019 5:18 AM

Dec 2018
It was made clear halfway after time skip that Mikasa and Eren are not going to be together and this chapter cemented it. it would be nice to see Mikasa loosen up and have a life after this battle but it is not possible to predict if she will survive or not. Annie is a wild cad and i hope she does not join in the wrong moment. on another thought, it would be funny if she wakes up 2000 years after in the future.
Jun 9, 2019 1:26 PM
Jun 2016
Idk man the highlight of this chapter for me was Jean finally admitting that he thought Eren was cool :')
Jun 9, 2019 8:50 PM
Aug 2015
zarazai said:
Idk man the highlight of this chapter for me was Jean finally admitting that he thought Eren was cool :')

That was a heartwarming moment ;)
Jun 10, 2019 5:15 PM

Jan 2014
Tsarko said:
Dense chapter. Finally Mikasa gets some development and Gabi's development reaches a satisfying point. I am scared for Falco and Gabi now, that confessions is an obvious death flag. Hopefully they end up fine.

After "Children are the future", and all this children talk if Eren and his kid don't end up on the final panel then I call bullshit. There's just too much foreshadowing and narrative sense for it.

For real though

>this chapter we get "Children are the future" which couldn't have telegraphed this arc's main thematics any harder if it tried
>in OP3 you hear the line "全ての犠牲は今この時のために" which means "all the sacrifices (were) for this moment, right now" just as pic below is shown

If all that buildup was leading nowhere I'd be genuinely shocked.
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Jun 10, 2019 8:48 PM

Jul 2015
Sapewloth said:
Tsarko said:
Dense chapter. Finally Mikasa gets some development and Gabi's development reaches a satisfying point. I am scared for Falco and Gabi now, that confessions is an obvious death flag. Hopefully they end up fine.

After "Children are the future", and all this children talk if Eren and his kid don't end up on the final panel then I call bullshit. There's just too much foreshadowing and narrative sense for it.

For real though

>this chapter we get "Children are the future" which couldn't have telegraphed this arc's main thematics any harder if it tried
>in OP3 you hear the line "全ての犠牲は今この時のために" which means "all the sacrifices (were) for this moment, right now" just as pic below is shown

You mean the op of the second season right?

This is an interesting theory?Can I post this in Reddit? Obviously giving you credits.
Arjuna777Jun 10, 2019 10:38 PM

Jun 11, 2019 1:55 AM

Jan 2014
Vivekananda said:
Sapewloth said:

For real though

This is an interesting theory?Can I post this in Reddit? Obviously giving you credits.
Yep, that's the S2 OP. Feel free to post it anywhere you want, no need to credit or anything.
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Jun 11, 2019 2:01 AM

Jul 2015
Sapewloth said:
Vivekananda said:

Yep, that's the S2 OP. Feel free to post it anywhere you want, no need to credit or anything.

Nuh it's your discovery it is my duty to give you the credit,thanks for the permission.

Jun 11, 2019 7:05 AM

Feb 2017
Sapewloth said:
Tsarko said:

For real though

Great find! Another one to the list.
All this really has to lead somewhere.
Jun 11, 2019 3:03 PM

Nov 2018
Mikasa finally leaves her scarf. sad times

Jun 13, 2019 2:52 AM

Apr 2019
Vivekananda said:
midwiferuler said:

Eating won't help.

not necessarily
its the same thing essentially
when they returned after the basement he also said that he might be able to control the founding titans powers if he eats a titan with royal blood ( hence why he didn't say anything because he wanted to protect historia )
so saying eating won't help is incorrect , although touching works fine as well

@midwiferuler i'd say yes, he could
You son of a .. turtle

Jun 13, 2019 2:59 AM

Jul 2015
Nim0174 said:
Vivekananda said:

Eating won't help.

not necessarily
when they returned after the basement he also said that he might be able to control the founding titans powers if he eats a titan with royal blood ( hence why he didn't say anything because he wanted to protect historia )

No that was a mistake Isayama did,he even corrected it in the volume,it was meant to touch not eat.

https://fuku-shuu.tumblr.com/post/155584573992/isayama-hajime-posts-important-correction-to#notes?ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/2/tumblr.min.html#_=_
Arjuna777Jun 13, 2019 4:45 AM

Jun 13, 2019 5:28 AM
Apr 2019
Vivekananda said:
Nim0174 said:

not necessarily

No that was a mistake Isayama did,he even corrected it in the volume,it was meant to touch not eat.

https://fuku-shuu.tumblr.com/post/155584573992/isayama-hajime-posts-important-correction-to#notes?ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/2/tumblr.min.html#_=_

Eren can touch Zeke and eliminates the royal blood condition and then he can eat him without a problem.
Jun 13, 2019 5:30 AM

Jul 2015
NewV3xed said:
Vivekananda said:

Eren can touch Zeke and eliminates the royal blood condition and then he can eat him without a problem.

Eating a royal blooded Titan would not help a bit...

Jun 13, 2019 5:48 AM
Apr 2019
Vivekananda said:
NewV3xed said:

I think you didn't understand what i said so let me explain more :

this condition : you need to have a royal blood to use the founding titan is created by king Fritz . see chp 99

So when Eren touches Zeke he can use the founding titan which making him capable of eliminating that condition .

After eliminating the condition of the royal blood he doesn't need Zeke or any royal blood person anymore .

So what do think of that ?
Jun 13, 2019 5:53 AM

Jul 2015
NewV3xed said:
Vivekananda said:

I think you didn't understand what i said so let me explain more :

this condition : you need to have a royal blood to use the founding titan is created by king Fritz . see chp 99

So when Eren touches Zeke he can use the founding titan which making him capable of eliminating that condition .

After eliminating the condition of the royal blood he doesn't need Zeke or any royal blood person anymore .

So what do think of that ?

I doubt it will be that easy,for plot's sake.

But who knows Isayama might adapt this path.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1875 by Berry-Vodka »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.