Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 21, 2019 7:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, all these characters getting names from Rimuru.

Finally got to see Millim getting some lines in this episode. About time. She made a hell of a presence already. I find Rimuru and Milim's character chemistry pretty amusing. Definitely not someone to mess with either considering her abilities.

She has such a playful energy and childish personality lol
Stark700Jan 21, 2019 9:18 AM
Jan 21, 2019 7:27 AM
Jun 2011
poor gabiru milim kicked him hard
Jan 21, 2019 9:17 AM

May 2015
Millim is not as annoying as I thought she would be.

This episode was very relaxing to watch, I especially liked Rimuru wrapped in a towel.
Jan 21, 2019 9:20 AM

May 2012
Millim is my favorite girl now and also strongest character so far
Jan 21, 2019 9:21 AM
Jun 2016
Trouble just came to town, but everyone loves her.
Jan 21, 2019 9:31 AM

Nov 2014
Oh damn. This anime had a lot of great waifus, but Milim has potential to be the best one. That is, if she doesn't go "annoying brat" way. She is cute so far.
Hopefully Rimuru powers up soon. Him being so outclassed makes me feel uneasy lol
Jan 21, 2019 9:31 AM

Feb 2017
what the?!
I Love how the anime upgrades Milim Abruptness level like that .
It's at least a dozen times better than the manga 😂🔫
Jan 21, 2019 9:39 AM

Oct 2008
Someone give her some pants, her outfit is ridiculous.
It also would have been much more interesting if she actually killed Gabiru and ending the episode on that.
At least she is already more interesting of a character than all the ogres combined.
Jan 21, 2019 9:45 AM
Sep 2018
Did I just see Gabil getting punched from the city outskirts into the middle of Tempest? How far did he fly, like 1 mile?
Jan 21, 2019 9:49 AM
Sep 2018
Shizu is still best girl!
Jan 21, 2019 9:52 AM

Oct 2008
Okay. Convinced in one episode. Need Milim merchandise NOW!!!
Jan 21, 2019 10:05 AM
Nov 2018
Concerning Veldora
Jan 21, 2019 10:15 AM

Mar 2016
Milim is such a sweet-tooth, though...she and Pooh Bear would be good friends xDD
Jan 21, 2019 10:17 AM

Jul 2009
Millim nano da vs Shion defying gravity...
^^b
bruh
Jan 21, 2019 10:27 AM

Dec 2014
Damn the guy has the demon lord in his palm now... and why the lizard women transform into girls...lol
Jan 21, 2019 10:28 AM

Jul 2017
I think Milim will probably be near the bottom among the waifus in this anime, but the episode was still awesome. So much fun and so much to enjoy.

That honey trick made me laugh surprisingly hard XD.
Jan 21, 2019 10:29 AM
Jan 2018
noppent said:
Concerning Veldora

Won't be in the Anime
Jan 21, 2019 10:31 AM
Jan 2018
ibraheem234 said:
Damn the guy has the demon lord in his palm now... and why the lizard women transform into girls...lol

The desire of the namee I think as she has a thing for souei and wants to be useful as a spy and ninja
Jan 21, 2019 10:31 AM

Jul 2015
damn flat childish strong what more do u need ;3

Well...
Jan 21, 2019 10:34 AM
Jan 2019
I dont like her. She just seems like another childlike shallow fanservice character increasing the action and physical contact level. I enjoy the building of Tempest with all the individual skills banding together much more and would wish for more exploration of the world instead of "ohh demon lord ohh more demon lords ohh fighting demon lords with boobs".
Jan 21, 2019 10:36 AM

Feb 2017
animejas said:
I think Milim will probably be near the bottom among the waifus in this anime, but the episode was still awesome. So much fun and so much to enjoy.

That honey trick made me laugh surprisingly hard XD.

if we take a close look at the opening sequence , we can see the bee who gave that honey to rimuru .
Jan 21, 2019 10:42 AM

Feb 2017
Ryuuka_Shinrai said:
I dont like her. She just seems like another childlike shallow fanservice character increasing the action and physical contact level. I enjoy the building of Tempest with all the individual skills banding together much more and would wish for more exploration of the world instead of "ohh demon lord ohh more demon lords ohh fighting demon lords with boobs".

Jan 21, 2019 10:46 AM

Mar 2015
Really funny and cute character. In their first encounter I thought Rimuru would call Great Sage. Now the way to ally powerful people is by sweets
My Candies:

My bonus Candies:
Jan 21, 2019 10:47 AM
Aug 2016
ibraheem234 said:

Not just the girls. The other two guys also became more human like
Jan 21, 2019 10:49 AM

Feb 2017
Okenoke said:
Someone give her some pants, her outfit is ridiculous.
It also would have been much more interesting if she actually killed Gabiru and ending the episode on that.
At least she is already more interesting of a character than all the ogres combined.

what do u mean by that?
her outfit is perfecto

but don't worry , rimuru will give her many outfits .
Jan 21, 2019 10:55 AM

May 2018
Every episode feels so short. they should've just released it as an ONA
Jan 21, 2019 11:12 AM
Nov 2018
Prerty good adition woth milim, the best part about this episode was definitely seeing rimuru in a towel
Jan 21, 2019 11:15 AM
Mar 2018
And we finally have the next promised title character. I wonder how long it will take until she is killed off in a most dramatic way. At least we are drawn to feel attached to her, so it's gonna be messy...
Jan 21, 2019 11:17 AM

Dec 2016
I think it's fine for them to have Vesta around helping, he's definitely learnt his lesson and changed his way.

The transformations were interesting, the sister and her comrades turned into human yet Gabiru is basically a dragon.

Ah so Milim is the pink haired girls name, we have seen her since the 1st opening but now we get to see her for real.

Everyone mentions Veldora, guess it shows just how powerful and how much of a threat he must have been to everyone.

Well that was a rather interesting battle but hey, if you can make peace with a demon lord with food than whatever works right.

Besties! Besties! Besties! Now to wait until next time to see what kind of trouble this will stir up with the other demon lords.
Jan 21, 2019 11:20 AM
Jan 2016
Awesome episode!

As always Rimuru giving some names, but how lizerd woman became like human, and otehrs aswell!

Finally i met Milim, her personality is really funny, she is cute, strong as hell and i like her playfull energy, the way Rimuru tamed her was awesome, their interactions made me laught a lot, their chemistry is hillarious to watch! She made herself at home already!
Jan 21, 2019 11:27 AM

Feb 2014
Milim blew my expectations of her away. I really like her a lot in such a short time! And yes, her outfit might cause a few people here to go "why?", but I like it. ^_^

Her way of introducing herself to Rimuru was cute, but she showed just how much more powerful she is compared to Rimuru by shaking off the Kijin's attacks and blowing them away. However, Rimuru used his brains to bait her with honey and gained her as an ally. Great bait, mate! 8/8. =P

The lizardmen all evolved as well. The females look more human and sexier and the males look pretty ferocious. Gabiru, the stupid fool, dared to call Milim a little runt and got punched in the face and blasted off at some distance, too. Serves him right. XD

Aside from the sexy fanservice part with Milim, Shion and Shura in the hot springs, Rimuru and the others were discussing about how having Milim as an ally might effect the peace of the alliance. It makes me wonder if Dwargo finds out about this, I'm not sure he'll react happily at all. Not just that, but the other demon lords won't be sitting around, twiddling their thumbs, waiting for Milim to come back either.

That's why I see plenty of tough fights for Rimuru's alliance in the coming episodes and I'm really looking forward to seeing how the story plays out from here.
Jan 21, 2019 11:29 AM

Sep 2018
Yaaay finally Milim appears love the VA,this ep was so funny that i dont mind the parts they skiped in these last 2-3 episodes.........:D
well that's just my opinion.....
Jan 21, 2019 11:38 AM
EDM ❤

May 2012
10x stronger than Rimuru, insane. Other than that i really don't think we were needing a character like her but oh well.
Jan 21, 2019 11:48 AM

Jun 2010
Meta_Yoshi said:
Milim blew my expectations of her away. I really like her a lot in such a short time! And yes, her outfit might cause a few people here to go "why?", but I like it. ^_^

The people complaining about her outfit are just the shitty prudes who want to ruin Anime, don't worry about them. They're probably the same people who threw a hissy fit over the not-rape scene in Goblin Slayer and cried about the first episode of Shield Hero.

Also Millim is great. Instantly my favorite girl. We need protect her beautiful smile.

Jan 21, 2019 11:48 AM

Feb 2017
haoody said:
I didn't like anything about Milim. A Demon Lord with that personality, decided to stop with the killing because of honey, that fanservice, that annoyingness, that childishness... ew

lol killing who?
she literally said "my business? I've come to say hello😮"
Lab_Rat_0978Jan 21, 2019 11:54 AM
Jan 21, 2019 11:49 AM

Sep 2014
Milim the cutest demon lord =w= , also lewd.
Nice Shion fanservice in the end <3
Jan 21, 2019 12:07 PM

Feb 2017
haoody said:
nina444 said:

lol killing who?
she's literally said "my business?
I've come to say hello😮"

and after that she just manages to fuck all the Kijins alone and almost killed Gabiru

you got a point there😂
but if milim was serious, she's someone who could've easily killed anyone by simply gazing upon em.
why? it's because her aura alone has existence erasure effect
Jan 21, 2019 12:10 PM

Mar 2011
Good episode. Milim seems like an interesting character.
Jan 21, 2019 12:21 PM
May 2015
haoody said:

jesus christ... i just want to see what's the power of the other lords now

I mean, she's one of the most powerful demon lords. I don't think that all the demon lords are equal in strength.
Jan 21, 2019 12:27 PM

Oct 2008
I don't dislike Milim but her presence and the explicit explanation that she is leagues above Rimuru in strength drop kicks him out of the ruler and conqueror role down to a minion role. Everything he spent his whole life as a slime building up is now at the mercy of this impulsive child.
Jan 21, 2019 12:28 PM

Feb 2017
haoody said:
nina444 said:

you got a point there😂
but if milim was serious, she's someone who could've easily killed anyone by simply gazing upon em.
why? it's because her aura alone has existence erasure effect

it should be noted , erasing things and ppl by using your aura ain't that special technique . I'd say it's similar to spiritual pressure in bleach .

the point is that every demon lord has a different power/hax , including milim herself .
Jan 21, 2019 12:28 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Its nice that Rimuru's new kingdom managed to get the backing of such a powerful kingdom from the onset. Quite the gift the king brought though. So names can be overwritten in this world. It was kinda cute seeing Gabiru's attitude as he wished for a new name. Hmm the dragonnewts actually look pretty much like humans. At least Vesta's skills made him useful. Milim sure is the cutest demon lord i ever seen lol. But her true strength though sure was impressive. To think that a great demon lord was defeated by food. The reception that she got at the town and her actions there sure were entertaining. Quite the entertaining ep that while allowing Rimuru to gain new followers by naming also did well to introduce the character of Milim as well. Curious to see how the other demon lords would react now though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2019 12:30 PM

Feb 2017
Chailles said:
haoody said:

I mean, she's one of the most powerful demon lords. I don't think that all the demon lords are equal in strength.

in ep 8? iirc shizu said leon cromwell is one of the strongest demon lord too
Lab_Rat_0978Jan 21, 2019 12:34 PM
Jan 21, 2019 12:36 PM

Dec 2018
Nice episode. Millim is such a friendly demon lord and also really powerful.
:I
Jan 21, 2019 12:46 PM

Feb 2017
akihikosama said:
I don't dislike Milim but her presence and the explicit explanation that she is leagues above Rimuru in strength drop kicks him out of the ruler and conqueror role down to a minion role. Everything he spent his whole life as a slime building up is now at the mercy of this impulsive child.

rimuru himself looks like a child as well yet he's in fact a monster who can devour everythn .
lol I like how we can't really judge ppl by their appearances in this anime( ͡¬ ͜ʖ ͡¬)
Jan 21, 2019 12:52 PM
May 2016
i liked it even tho it felt like filler but i know its not
Jan 21, 2019 12:57 PM

Oct 2008
nina444 said:
akihikosama said:

rimuru himself looks like a child as well yet he's in fact a monster who can devour everythn .
lol I like how we can't really judge ppl by their appearances in this anime( ͡¬ ͜ʖ ͡¬)

By child wasn't referring to her looks but her personality. As in she is someone who I wouldn't be able to just trust to keep her promise to not wipe out the alliance on a whim.
Jan 21, 2019 12:59 PM

Aug 2015
Instant best girl. I really liked this episode, she'll def bring some flavor into the show :3c
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Jan 21, 2019 1:00 PM
Mar 2017
Milim has come to visit Rimuru.
I liked that they put the part when King Dwargo takes Vesta to work for Rimuru, it was short but precise and I hope to see how he changed.
I laughed a lot when Gabiru and his men arrive just when King Dwargo leaves, in the end Rimuru names Gabiru and his soldiers, besides the sister of Gabiru along with 4 other lizardmans become disciples of Souei and Rimuru gives them names, I loved the name he gave to Gabiru's sister, Soka, plus her two female companions also have similar names, but the best part without a doubt is that all the Lizardmans evolved into Dragonewts and Soka, Toka and Saika are beautiful.
At last Millim made her appearance and it is everything that I had expected since I read the manga, she is so adorable and childish, but she needs to wear pants quickly, but I love how presumptuous she is. Millim's intensions were very simple and peaceful, but the Kijins make the mistake of misinterpreting the situation and attack the little demon lord, making her angry and she ends up defeating the Kijins easily, but Rimuru manages to calm her with honey, which made me laugh a lot, it was like calming a little girl's tantrum. But without a doubt what left me dead with laughter was the surprised face of the Kijins and Ranga, they were stunned by such a scene.
I laughed a lot when Millin hit Gabiru and knocked him out, but what impressed me was that she hit him so hard that Gabiru ended up inside the city.
Rimuru looks like Millim's father, teaching her how to be educated and how to get along with people, besides setting rules so that she does not make a disasters. Another detail that surprised me was how popular Millim is among other monsters, although I do not think her popularity is due to her cute and adorable appearance.
The episode had a good ending, since Millim declares herself as Rimuru's best friend and that means another powerful ally that backs the Jura Tempest federation.
But we finished with a high note this episode, onsen fanservice with Millim, Shuna and the spectacular Shion ... damn Shion is so HOT!!, she has the best curvy body, look at her pair of big marshmallows float in slow motion, I think the quota Shion's fan service was covered, thank you very much.
Jan 21, 2019 1:04 PM

Apr 2015
Those lizardwoman turned into quite the cuties after been given a name!

Damn Rimuru's village has really taken shape now, I love it!

Milim is definitely powerful and way too dangerous for Rimuru to handle, but she's also adorable in her own way! The interactions between Rimuru & Milim was really nice! I like this Demon Lord!

Haha Milim punching Gabiru was so well deserved! Don't mess with the little runt.. I mean Demon Lord Milim!
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2019

276 by knowndisc »»
Apr 28, 7:52 AM

» Why does he choose the opposite gender? ( 1 2 )

jaisan - Oct 15, 2018

50 by Reevansingh21 »»
Apr 26, 2:40 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2019

129 by SpikeVann »»
Apr 26, 1:29 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2018

290 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Apr 21, 3:53 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Jiharo - Feb 11, 2019

227 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 19, 5:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.