Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Oct 15, 2018 11:31 AM

Oct 2009
SUSUMEEEEIII!!!
Oct 15, 2018 11:33 AM

Jan 2016
9/10 for this part of the season. The art and the animation were toned down a bit, but I still loved it. Also, I'm not gonna watch the ED because I know it's spoiler territory.
Oct 15, 2018 12:30 PM

Jan 2013
OMG! What is this?
Like 95% of the episode is just guys fighting at the dinner and the last 30sec they show the most epic cliffhanger ever? omg You guys are the worst xD

Now i can't stop thinking, what happened there that they attacked Levi?omggggggg!
And i can be wrong but i think i saw some vapor/smoke coming from him, does that mean that he took the titan injection? omg!

Why you do this to us? Whyyyyyy!? :( April please come soon xD

As for the season, amazing as always! Next season will be so epic!
10/10

Oh and btw, great that people are finally rooting for the Scouts squad.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 15, 2018 12:32 PM
Jun 2016
Username23489023 said:
DupeusT31 said:

Are you retarded or blind? The liquid was evaporating but Rod licked it before it was all gone.
Then show me. Prove to me in the time it was spilt to when he performed cunnilingus on it, that it almost vaporized.

It's not my fault if you have terrible eyesight.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2018 12:48 PM
Jun 2017
Can any tell where Ep12 leaves of in the manga? i really can’t wait lol
Oct 15, 2018 12:54 PM

Oct 2013
SvenXL said:

Episode 12 ended at chapter 72.
Oct 15, 2018 1:09 PM

Oct 2014
I wish I was an animeonly to be hyped with this ending and to have a lots of crazy theories...
Oct 15, 2018 1:19 PM

Jun 2013
dammit, I don't wanna wait for 6 months but it sure as hell beats waiting for four years also the fuck was that during the ED?
Oct 15, 2018 1:34 PM

Sep 2017
keragamming said:
SvenXL said:

i've been wanting to read the manga for a year now, but every time i want to start it, i begin to think that i'd probably enjoy the anime much more not knowing what's to come, i mean the animation is one of the best and i love the mystery, and the art style of manga is not that great, so what do you think will i enjoy the anime just the same if i read the manga before hand or will it become a bit boring?..not to mention the anime utilize awesome sound tracks adding to hype and feels 10 times more..
Oct 15, 2018 1:36 PM

Oct 2013
Salamak said:
keragamming said:

i've been wanting to read the manga for a year now, but every time i want to start it, i begin to think that i'd probably enjoy the anime much more not knowing what's to come, i mean the animation is one of the best and i love the mystery, and the art style of manga is not that great, so what do you think will i enjoy the anime just the same if i read the manga before hand or will it become a bit boring?..not to mention the anime utilize awesome sound tracks adding to hype and feels 10 times more..

If I were you, I would stick to the manga. You have resisted for so long, why give in now? Especially since it seems we will be getting attack on titan anime content yearly now. Plus the animation, art style and soundtrack makes it even better for you.
keragammingOct 15, 2018 1:45 PM
Oct 15, 2018 2:07 PM

Sep 2017
keragamming said:
Salamak said:

If I were you, I would stick to the manga. You have resisted for so long, why give in now? Especially since it seems we will be getting attack on titan anime content yearly now. Plus the animation, art style and soundtrack makes it even better for you.

you mean anime XD i get so many spoilers i'm tired of it , i'm sure it must have been amazing for you guys when they got to ocean scene for example.. and i'm sure the manga ending chapters will roam the internet. i'll do as you say though, i won't read the manga.. except chapters 50-72, i read 50-53 and they were great, plus they're not exactly the same as the anime..
Oct 15, 2018 2:33 PM

Dec 2013
That was nice episode. But that scene at the end... On one hand it's kind of a spoiler, but on the other you don't really know what is happening in it. I guess they did it intentionally to piss off viewers even more with this 6 months break, lol...
Oct 15, 2018 3:47 PM
Sep 2014
So in the opening when little eren bumps into big eren the clouds look a little bit like "chaos" or there is way more movement in them then in episode 1. I don't know if this change per episode and I can't confirm because I don't have all episode on hand but doesn't it look like there are dark clouds coming in from the top left?
Oct 15, 2018 4:40 PM

Feb 2018
whoa whoa whoa dont skip the ed everybody

looks like some crazy shit!!!!!

and i love how reiner is just chillin on the wall before everyone goes! O_O

OMG

idk if i can wait for this i might have to pickup the manga
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2018 4:43 PM

Feb 2018
Minar-kyun said:
Great way to end the episode. Migh have been really mind fucking for anime only viewers xD

lol u said it im am in shock idk if i read the manga now or wait a year for aot 3 pt2
Oct 15, 2018 6:26 PM
May 2017
Wow that scene after the ED is insane. I'm looking forward to next year when I can continue.
Oct 15, 2018 8:22 PM

Mar 2014
Damn what an ending sequence, especially for us anime onlys. Now to somehow avoid spoilers for the next 6 months.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Oct 15, 2018 9:07 PM

Mar 2012
What a tease of an ending for anime only viewers. Next arc is my favorite arc. I have to wait 6 months, Wit, to see my favorite arc animated? I may not live that long! What a terrible tease you are!
Oct 16, 2018 12:03 AM
Jul 2017
They legit pulled a Jojo at the ending. Nice.

At least a certain person won't die yet. Lol. Let us prolong their lives as much as possible. XD!!
Oct 16, 2018 12:04 AM

Dec 2013
Btw, now that the second half of the season was delayed until next year, I wonder what about possible 4th season. I guess we won't see it earlier than in 2020 then.
Oct 16, 2018 2:30 AM

Mar 2017
Qio420 said:
Minar-kyun said:
Great way to end the episode. Might have been really mind fucking for anime only viewers xD

lol u said it im am in shock idk if i read the manga now or wait a year for aot 3 pt2
Reading manga is the best choice if you ask me. And even in the part-2 of season 3, you'll need to wait for a few more episodes until that event occurs.
Oct 16, 2018 3:38 AM

Nov 2009
Amazing, hope the staff get a decent break before they are put to the grind again! looking forward to the continuation.
Oct 16, 2018 3:47 AM
Jul 2010
alphazero4um said:
The ending sequence during the credits of the first cour felt major spoilers honestly. They should've put on a different scene instead. But whatever that was done is done. Nothing much can do about it.

Indeed, I agree 100%. So fucking stupid to put something so important in there.
Oct 16, 2018 3:48 AM
Jul 2010
Raging-Man said:
alphazero4um said:
The ending sequence during the credits of the first cour felt major spoilers honestly. They should've put on a different scene instead. But whatever that was done is done. Nothing much can do about it.

People that haven't read the manga won't really get what's going on, the less said about it the better for now.

It still gives us a hint about what's going on and what's to come. It was a stupid decision by wit studio if you ask me. I regret watching it and I have only been following the anime so far.
Oct 16, 2018 6:44 AM
Sep 2018
keragamming said:
deg said:
they showed the Levi, Mikasa, Eren fight and drama in the ED sequence, thats a big teaser for the next season or cour

Most people wont even see it, because most of them dont watch the ending.
so true, they will be missing out
Oct 16, 2018 7:00 AM

Mar 2016
It's nice to finally see the scout having their much-deserved tie for celebration and a little relaxation for a night. This is especially great for Eren who for almost all the time in this season looked depressed and full of despair.

Erwin the man!!! His battle cry scream was so fitting for the situation, it definitely gave me goosebumps and felt really hyped for whatever battle is about to come!

Woah, that glitched ending sp00ked me for a moment. Followed by what seems to be what has happened in the future... Seeing how Eren and even Mikasa are tearing up along with bloodied Levi and his words, and the fact that Armin is nowhere in sight (is he one of those bodies lying on the roof?!)
It's safe to say, that shit has gone fucked up...

Season 3 of AOT was imo definitely better than S2 of AOT, mainly because of all these mind-blowing revelations and the huge major events that have happened throughout the season. but also because of the insane level of animation quality that can be found throughout the season and especially in episode 2.

I am looking forward to season 4 season 3 (part 2) of AOT and I'll not read the manga so that everything that is about to happen will be a surprise for me...
Oct 16, 2018 7:39 AM

Dec 2014
Watching the ending of this episode gives me chills every single time. So excited for season 3 part 2 and the revelations that are going to be coming (even though I'm an anime-only, I have seen a lot of manga spoilers, both by accident and on purpose).
Oct 16, 2018 8:20 AM

Feb 2017
time for my trap boi to shine on s3 part 2

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Oct 16, 2018 9:04 AM

May 2017
Ugh that send off from the city was really good. I was getting emotional. I think that was a great way to end it. It was definitely heart warming.

And then that end credit was just horrifying enough to bring us back next year lol if you weren't satisfied with the lack of Titan killing this season, the next part will have some good ol action at least.
Oct 16, 2018 9:09 AM

May 2017
NagoyaR said:
So in the opening when little eren bumps into big eren the clouds look a little bit like "chaos" or there is way more movement in them then in episode 1. I don't know if this change per episode and I can't confirm because I don't have all episode on hand but doesn't it look like there are dark clouds coming in from the top left?

I went back and looked at the clouds in that scene of this ep and the first, and you're definitely right. They were calm and just gently moving to the right, but now they're rushing over Eren's head. That's an interesting tidbit!
Oct 16, 2018 9:20 AM

Oct 2018
Minar-kyun said:
Great way to end the episode. Migh have been really mind fucking for anime only viewers xD

Well I'm an anime only guy, but by paying attention to some small details and observing, I could figure out what's going on in the last scene
The answers were hidden in details
Unfortunately it's not gonna be a surprise for me, but I'm still waiting for the 2nd half, I'm extremely excited to see those insane fights that manga reader keep talking about
-Aincrad-Oct 16, 2018 9:24 AM
Oct 16, 2018 9:21 AM

Feb 2018
Minar-kyun said:
Qio420 said:

Reading manga is the best choice if you ask me. And even in the part-2 of season 3, you'll need to wait for a few more episodes until that event occurs.

i feel like since ive been anime only for so long reading the manga might destroy the anime experience for me
its all surprise to me which is always nice going into every episode i don't know what will happen
but at the same time DAMMIT I WANNA KNO lol

but since ive resisted for so long ill just wait it out.....again.......
Oct 16, 2018 10:20 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
All ready for the action in the next season!!!
I suppose that the next season will end with Eren looking the sea or something for the style, because it seems the first of the "reconquest"!!! kekeke

8/10 for this season
Oct 16, 2018 11:33 AM

Jan 2013
A good episode to end this "season" on.
The season itself was pretty dull overall.
Oct 16, 2018 11:50 AM
Jan 2018

Who is the guy next to Reiner ???
Oct 16, 2018 12:19 PM

Apr 2008
Khyros said:

Probably someone you'll get to know in part 2.

Oct 16, 2018 12:28 PM

Dec 2017
What. The. Fuck. Was. That.
That was the most epic cliffhanger ever! I love it and really want to know what will happen, seems like waiting for April will be a lot of suffering but I still love it. Great done! :D

I also kind of like how many won't even see this great cliffhanger because they skip endings. I'm glad I didn't, though, because sometimes (I admit) I do that, too. However, this definitely taught me that I might wanna be more careful with skipping endings as I there might be something I'd like to see.

For those who read this and did skip the ending - GO BACK NOW AND WATCH IT. Trust me, it's worth it.
Oct 16, 2018 12:45 PM
Jan 2018
FluffyDango said:
Khyros said:

Probably someone you'll get to know in part 2.

I read the manga and the guy doesnt look like Berthold lol
Oct 16, 2018 1:38 PM
Apr 2016
I think this is a great finale and a well made build-up for Season 3 Part 2 (why don't they just call it Season 4).
But... THAT ENDING?! It scared the living soul out of me. I had to minimize the video and collect myself. Why did they have to scare us?
Oct 16, 2018 1:46 PM

Apr 2008
Khyros said:

I read the manga and the guy doesnt look like Berthold lol

Oh. I've read the manga too, and I don't remember the guy.
But I do remember a scene like that.

Oh yeah now I remember.
I'll send you a pm.

Oct 16, 2018 4:57 PM

Apr 2013
Damn that teaser during the outro
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Oct 16, 2018 6:07 PM

Sep 2016
That ending tho..

Oct 16, 2018 7:07 PM
Aug 2018
>muh titans and action

seriously, we have had 2 seasons of this shit, dont you think it would have been repetitve seeing the same titanshiz. just because you have the attention span of an 8 year old kid with ADD doesn't make the show bad
Oct 16, 2018 7:19 PM
Oct 2017
-Jiyuu- said:
What. The. Fuck. Was. That.
That was the most epic cliffhanger ever! I love it and really want to know what will happen, seems like waiting for April will be a lot of suffering but I still love it. Great done! :D

I also kind of like how many won't even see this great cliffhanger because they skip endings. I'm glad I didn't, though, because sometimes (I admit) I do that, too. However, this definitely taught me that I might wanna be more careful with skipping endings as I there might be something I'd like to see.

For those who read this and did skip the ending - GO BACK NOW AND WATCH IT. Trust me, it's worth it.

Yes, must watch to all of you that only wathing anime. That glitched "Omae..!" Levi said XD.

even this season i got spoiler from manga that i've read, but still this anime deserved to be watch for me
gea4Oct 16, 2018 7:25 PM
Oct 16, 2018 9:03 PM
Apr 2008
I'm a manga reader, but I too felt the excitement and sense of wonder at the glitched ending.

"WTF could they possibly be foreshadowing?!?!!"

I don't even have to really try hard to put myself in the ignorant's shoes, but I can still feel overwhelming excitement that some shit is about to go down.
Oct 16, 2018 9:10 PM
Apr 2008
DirentaSkeet said:
>muh titans and action

seriously, we have had 2 seasons of this shit, dont you think it would have been repetitve seeing the same titanshiz. just because you have the attention span of an 8 year old kid with ADD doesn't make the show bad

If you fail to see the underlying hidden-in-plain-view foreshadowing and lore, the keeping of secrets, agendas and intentions, the intriguing mystery as to the true nature of the world politically and geographically, and fail to empathize with the Corps' in uncovering what appears to be a grand deception, then you're not in the right mind state to be enjoying this story.

It's not a dis on your intellect or capabilities, it's just the truth of this world that humans all have different perspectives and learned wisdoms. Like how people to this day argue with conviction on whether or not "We were on a break!" is a justifiable reason.
Oct 16, 2018 10:30 PM

Mar 2016
Are we honestly doing this 'Part 2' shit again? If this is some sort of excuse to still call it season 3, I'm not buying it.

Araki wasted our time previously with Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress, god knows what other crap he's working on delaying the production of Attack on Titan season 3.
You could make the argument that from a story standpoint this sort of make sense to hype up the remainder of the season however last time i checked seasons that run 24 episodes usually (if they do) take a 1 week break not a 6 month 'hiatus'.

Give me a break.
Lie until what you want to be true becomes truth. Lie until you can't remember what's a lie and what isn't.  Lie until you aren't lying anymore!
Figures
Oct 16, 2018 10:50 PM
Apr 2018
I couldnt wait any more so i started the manga from chapter 73 and finished it in a day, it was fun and i dont regret it.
Oct 17, 2018 1:00 AM

Jul 2017
Kinda sucks that they split it. I usually wait for a show to end before watching it, so I have to wait till April plus 3 more months to then binge it.
Oct 17, 2018 6:24 AM

May 2009
It seems like that wall Maria takeover went to shit quickly judging from the ending. I'm looking forward to april, they set the bar really high from a writing standpoint!
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2018

227 by GengarGrinn »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sapewloth - Aug 8, 2018

117 by Adrian610 »»
Apr 8, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2018

243 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2018

214 by Apreggi »»
Mar 19, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2018

188 by Apreggi »»
Mar 19, 4:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.