Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 15, 2018 5:38 PM
a car

Jun 2017
Well ehhhhhhhhh I have no clue what to say about this episode. Apparently, they expanded upon Leskinen's evil monologue from the VN and opened up things I never even realized, which also conveniently drags on the episode for just the right juicy cliffhanger.

I don't necessarily like this scene more simply because they didn't have that dumb Yuki thing. They definitely try to push that Mayuri and Suzu survived the incident unlike the VN with it's Believe Me Zero crap.

Aug 15, 2018 5:40 PM

Nov 2016
Was I too naive for not expecting that Leskinen would turn out to be the villain ? It just didn't make sense to me, so I was never considering it.

And I wished they didn't go for that route, he's such a stupid and cliched villain... prefered him as quirky side character, but welp.

At least the scene with Mayushis message could convince me, that was really good.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 15, 2018 6:21 PM
Moe Lover

Aug 2015
A bit different...or so a lot different then how the VN does it but they have to change up some aspects of the show to make it work. Overall I'm alright with how they are going about it, since it's still sticking to the main story. But they better not mess up the next few parts which are the best part of steins gate 0.
Aug 15, 2018 6:24 PM

Jan 2017
The action was pretty bad... but I can't complain because I don't really care about the action in this series.
An excellent episode, except the lack of certain monologue from the visual novel that sadly can't be put here in the anime because certain reasons. I'm curious about how they'll adapt what comes next, since in the visual novel this is what happens before the true ending.
*laughs in Dimple*
Aug 15, 2018 6:37 PM
Jun 2017
10/10 for this one..
What a episode i have just watched, too many revelations set in one episode, from the revelation of the professor, plus how he has able to met kagari, on how he did discover the said time machine and on how he has able to use the FUTURE BRAINWASHING TECHNIQUE...

The worst thing is that Okabe witness how Suzuha and mayuri died... its just a sad thing for him that he tried his best to save mayuri but in the end that time machine will still be the cause of her death...

Now this for sure will be the turning point of Okabe creating that time machine...

CANT WAIT FOR NEXT EPISODE...
Aug 15, 2018 6:38 PM

Jan 2015
I’ve absolutely no familiarity with the VN, but I knew that the professor was the ‘bad guy’ from the very beginning... You don’t have a character that over the top, and NOT have him turn out to know and be behind everything. So, that reveal was a little bit cheesy, to me.

BUT, everything else had me completely and utterly, stone cold gobsmacked. My jaw sat agape, eyebrows making a perpetual beeline for my hairline, head shaking, all throughout. HOLY SCHNIKES, man. This show really IS the greatest thing since sliced bread.
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
Aug 15, 2018 7:32 PM

Oct 2014
so... how accurate we are to the VN?
Bcs ofc no one will expect Suzuha and Mayuri to actually die when all they show is just a part of the time machine.
Hell, even the message at the end of the episode is even more convincing of an evidence. (even though, it's still not convincing enough.)
Aug 15, 2018 7:52 PM
Jun 2016
This episode was bad in so many levels, this show is downhill for a while but we might’ve hit the bottom by now.

Like everything was so rushed, everything was so obvious, lots of things made zero sense(specially about Kagari getting shot thousand times), suzuha not killing the professor because by the logic of the show it’s ok to kill secondary soldiers but the evil professors is not.

Everyone was always boosting about how the VN for this is so good, that I can only assume the adaption is crap at this point.

The show was really great in the first 8 episodes or so but somehow they couldn’t keep it up, and now i only miss how great the first steins gate was, it was too much hoping for 0 to be as great I guess
KokorowagurasuAug 15, 2018 8:00 PM
Aug 15, 2018 7:55 PM
Jun 2016
I liked two things though: Mayuri letter and how the professor kind of teaches Okabe how to reach steins gate, but that’s a merit of the source material. The adaptation is a big pile of crap at this point.
KokorowagurasuAug 15, 2018 8:00 PM
Aug 15, 2018 8:06 PM

Jan 2012
Revvie-chan said:

Its different but same in a sense. You cant really talk about accurancy as the vn structure doesnt really allow that in this format. Its like a mix of the best, while fixing some problems but also sacrificing subplots of the VN into an linear narrative. But it also adapts Arclight, which alone makes it better than the VN in a sense.
Its a more interesting adaption than original S;G.

Kokorowagurasu said:
Like everything was so rushed, everything was so obvious, lots of things made zero sense(specially about Kagari getting shot thousand times), suzuha not killing the professor because by the logic of the show it’s ok to kill secondary soldiers but the evil professors is not.

I mean you dont have to be a genius to know that killing an unarmed beaten scientist is unneeded at this point. Its a bit different to soldiers shooting at you unless your moral compass is lost in space. Otherwise Nakabachi would be dead for a long time in original S;G if you are concerned about bad guys surving.
sanleiAug 15, 2018 8:19 PM
Aug 15, 2018 8:17 PM

Dec 2014
Well, this is our "hero" now, folks.

Our once brave Okabe is crying in a corner while Suzuha, Daru, Maho, and even motherfucking Mayuri try to save the world. That's right, the half-witted girl with stockholm syndrome has a bigger spine than our main character.

Okabe did absolutely nothing except watch all his friends get shot at and killed, then he's surprised how powerless he is.

1/5
I am the Priest of my church
Yuetsu is my body, and wine is my blood
I have trolled over a thousand users
Unknown to sympathy, nor known to apathy
Withstood Shirou to eat Mapo Tofu
Yet, my question will never be answered
So as I rejoice, Unlimited Kirei Works!
Aug 15, 2018 8:27 PM

Jan 2012
TrueKireiPriest said:
Okabe did absolutely nothing except watch all his friends get shot at and killed, then he's surprised how powerless he is.

1/5

So kinda like original S;G till he got an "how to save the world" tutorial video by this powerless fool and got hit by said weak girl?
Aug 15, 2018 8:32 PM

Dec 2014
sanlei said:
TrueKireiPriest said:

1/5

So kinda like original S;G till he got an "how to save the world" tutorial video by this powerless fool and got hit by said weak girl?

Are you talking about the series where he actually tried to save the world? Then no, this was nothing like that.
Aug 15, 2018 8:33 PM

Mar 2018
Ehhh... I liked first season of Steins;Gate, because it was a great psychological thriller. The second season was pretty much the same until they got on the freaking rooftop. Since then it became just action drama. And, in my opinion, not even a good one.
Kagari got shot a dozen of times and, for some reason, still was alive. Suzuha just chopped off a head of a soldier with bare hands and killed many others, but she can’t kill the professor, because “She’ll be the same as him”, if she does that. Just what kind of logic is that?
Also, why didn’t they just get into the time machine and flew away instead of talking to Okabe and waiting for the helicopter to shoot them?

Now, I’m not saying that the series got worthless at this point or anything like that. I hope it’ll get better with upcoming episodes, but this one - I disliked it
VERY MUCH.

Ooof, I feel much better now.
Aug 15, 2018 8:39 PM

Oct 2014
sanlei said:
Revvie-chan said:

Its different but same in a sense. You cant really talk about accurancy as the vn structure doesnt really allow that in this format. Its like a mix of the best, while fixing some problems but also sacrificing subplots of the VN into an linear narrative. But it also adapts Arclight, which alone makes it better than the VN in a sense.

Most VN format doesn't allow a proper adaptation to anime.
Not an excuse.
Aug 15, 2018 8:44 PM

Dec 2016
Suzuha was able to dodge a shot at point blank range.
Aug 15, 2018 8:50 PM

Jan 2012
TrueKireiPriest said:
Are you talking about the series where he actually tried to save the world? Then no, this was nothing like that.

Yeah, i might misremember the bad endings of original S;G. Lets just not talk about those, especially not the Suzuha one.

I know you hate 0 Okabe despite him making everything for original S;G Okabe possible and giving him the privilege. But dunno why you bash the other characters now, it doesnt make original Okabe or rather original S;G look good.
Aug 15, 2018 9:43 PM

Dec 2014
sanlei said:
TrueKireiPriest said:

Yeah, i might misremember the bad endings of original S;G. Lets just not talk about those, especially not the Suzuha one.

I know you hate 0 Okabe despite him making everything for original S;G Okabe possible and giving him the privilege. But dunno why you bash the other characters now, it doesnt make original Okabe or rather original S;G look good.

First of all, Okabe has the entire universe and all of his friends telling him to stop being such a pussy and do something - that is what makes this Okabe infinitely worse than anything in the original visual novel. Yes he needed a slap and a lecture to get his senses back, but that cannot even compare to here; where the entire show is one giant lecture and slap in the face that his thick head continuously resists. He is not the same person. Simple as that.

As for why I bashed the supporting characters, just look at my signature and you will see why - they are part of the problem and only contribute to this angsty edgelord nonsense. I am not making the original look bad, this show is.
Aug 15, 2018 9:50 PM
Mar 2017
Besides all the emotive things and revelations during the episode being exclusively WOW, I guess we found a clue, I didn't play the VN, but the destruction of the machine by that helicopter isn't what we found as a crashed sattelite on the first timeskip of the story?! (When Daru makes the use of the microwave on the first episode)
Aug 15, 2018 9:53 PM

Jan 2016
Oh wow all this negativity and here I am still excited af about the return of Hohouin Kyouma. The way things are going, I have big reasons to be excited. I'm pretty sure this will all pay off in the end. And in a big way at that
Aug 15, 2018 10:34 PM
Mar 2018
Is it just me or did Kagari literally decapitated a guy with one swipe of her hand??
Aug 15, 2018 10:44 PM
Oct 2017
I officially have no idea what's going on, but the show is engaging enough to keep me searching for explanations. It's hard to make sense of things like, "Where is SERN?" or "What sort of time loop did Kagari go through?" or "If Mayuri is dead, how was Kagari brought up?" I mean, the world line didn't change, did it? WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?
Aug 15, 2018 11:42 PM

Dec 2012
One weeks feels so long when I'm waiting for the next episode ;___;
allo
Aug 16, 2018 1:01 AM
Nov 2016
I hate how you fanboys praise shit like this. I love Steins;Gate but we must have standards and shit like this doesn't meet the standards, this was cheaply animated, poorly directed and was a clusterfuck. This is probably the 2 worst episode of Steins;Gate 0, this anime has been a total disappointment, the only redeeming quality was episode 8 which was excellent.

This episode was supposed to be emotional but I actually was cringing the 98% of the time, and don't get me started with Kagari slashing heads off with fucking bare hands!
Aug 16, 2018 1:02 AM

Dec 2017
The saga of Stormtrooper aim continues...

Dodging automatic rifle fire from 10 guns at a distance of like 10 feet

Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

Aug 16, 2018 1:46 AM
Jan 2017
im honestly so confused and dead inside. i cant believe that mayushii went back to the past. how will she come back if the time machine only had enough fuel for a trip? im scared
Aug 16, 2018 2:00 AM

Jul 2014
Great episode, even if the reveal of Leskinen as the bad guy was pretty damn obvious, and even if the wordline hasn't shifted despite the fact that it should've done for one of two reasons: either Mayuri is dead, bringing Kagari's future into question, or they went back in time and attempted to change things, which should have obviously changed worldlines.

Yet another frustrating cliffhanger though, to say the least.
Aug 16, 2018 2:56 AM

Aug 2014
I just knew he was a villain! Acted all goofy and innocent all this time, but it didn't fool me one bit! >:D
Aug 16, 2018 2:57 AM
Jun 2016
xZabuzax said:
I hate how you fanboys praise shit like this. I love Steins;Gate but we must have standards and shit like this doesn't meet the standards, this was cheaply animated, poorly directed and was a clusterfuck. This is probably the 2 worst episode of Steins;Gate 0, this anime has been a total disappointment, the only redeeming quality was episode 8 which was excellent.

This episode was supposed to be emotional but I actually was cringing the 98% of the time, and don't get me started with Kagari slashing heads off with fucking bare hands!

This, this was not a good anime episode at all, not even talking about steins gate, but overall anime.
Aug 16, 2018 3:44 AM

Jul 2016
Ulquiorra said:
Lol, I didn't think Leskinen was the bad guy.
They probably managed to escape with the time machine.

Seriously?

It was obvious from the moment we met him he was going to be an antagonist.

This series is so much worse than the first one.
Aug 16, 2018 5:28 AM

Mar 2016
honestly,, idk how some vn readers have said the anime did it better. wrong. wrong. wrong.

i feel like this episode was just disappointing and it wasn't adapted as well as it could have been. the fight scene was so underwhelming and it was animated so badly. i'm actually sad because i feel like this episode could have had the potential to be one of the best eps of anime period. but it was didn't even come close to a fraction of how good it should have been.

yes, i am gonna be that person who is going to tell you to read the visual novel because, as it stands right now, steins;gate is missing no much of what makes it steins;gate. reeeee

i will however admit that they handled and actually discussed in depth how kagari could hear the voice of god and explained how leskinen did things (this wasn't really addressed in the vn so props to them) bUT MAyURIS MAIL COULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH BETTER !!!!
this is ep has kinda put me off the adaption, i've spent so much time just thinking about how perfect it could have been. now im just ranting so i will stop. lmao o well
Aug 16, 2018 5:49 AM

Feb 2018
Mayushi safe from rudal? I think okabe use time machine.
Aug 16, 2018 6:04 AM

Oct 2013
TUTURU MOTHERFUCKER

God I just can't get invested with Kagari and her constant "Mama" bullshit. I wasn't even sad that she died. And those soldiers could do well as Stormtroopers with that kind of aim.

But apart from that, I love the episode. Looks like Mad Scientist is about to come back.
-Riptide-Aug 16, 2018 7:07 AM
Aug 16, 2018 6:14 AM
Apr 2016
xZabuzax said:

i can t agree more
i stopped watching when she cut heads with karate. Is this steins gate?
i reached to the end of the episode so i didn t understand what was going on with the helicopters exploding everywhere
Aug 16, 2018 6:59 AM
Jun 2016
sanlei said:
Revvie-chan said:

Kokorowagurasu said:

I mean you dont have to be a genius to know that killing an unarmed beaten scientist is unneeded at this point. Its a bit different to soldiers shooting at you unless your moral compass is lost in space. Otherwise Nakabachi would be dead for a long time in original S;G if you are concerned about bad guys surving.

lol no. We’re talking about the guy who’s responsible for the death of many loved ones, admittedly trying to “destroy” the world, trying to shoot people minutes before, and so on. If I’m a timer traveler from a distopia you bet your ass I’m shooting that piece of shit. That was not a natural reaction at all, nor it goes along with Suzuha determination and personality shown before in sg zero.
Aug 16, 2018 7:04 AM

Apr 2018
-Riptide- said:
TUTURU MOTHERFUCKER

God I just can't get invested with Kagari and her constant "Mama" bullshit. I wasn't even sad that she died. And those soldiers could do well as Stortoopers with that kind of aim.

But apart from that, I love the episode. Looks like Mad Scientist is about to come back.

Yeah this episode was a bit of a mess choreography wise which left me a little bit underwhelmed. I haven't been able to bring myself to care about Kagari as a character either, I'm actually wondering if it's worth trying the VN to get a better understanding at this point. Overall I'm enjoying the series but issues like this do drag it down a little.
Aug 16, 2018 7:29 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Did Mayuri and Suzuha really die?
I want to believe they somehow barely made it into the past but the fact that part of the time machine was found after the explosion makes me think they died. Then there’s the message from Mayuri at the end, pretty emotional alright.

Suzuha being stopped from killing Prof.Leskinen was dumb imo. Suzuha has killed before, she won’t hesitate to pull the trigger, she killed them soldiers in the previous episode so why stop her now.
I’m surprised Kagari could still talk after taking several bullets.

Well it’ll be a long wait to next week. I’m curious what Okabe will do now. Now he has a reasob to build a time machine.

Aug 16, 2018 7:44 AM

Feb 2008
JSDF ought to get a subcontractor to police their skies or something. Clearly they were even less competent than the men in green that were slaughtered by Kagari. Future brainwashing is truly something.

Professor Leskinen was amusing as well. To think that such an intricate plan would come that close to fruition. A scientist even madder than the one we have come to miss so much.
Aug 16, 2018 10:14 AM

Apr 2015
BulletKing said:
I am so angry and confused at how they handled that... I don't really want to spend what free time I have to rant on this but the way they wrote this was plain horrible and put more holes in the plot theta it already had. Was that there version of the bad ending we had to get like way long ago?

Major spoiler
oh wow ur spoiler really changes the way i watch this anime. I havent read sg0 vn, and tbh i am pretty dissapointed so far with this anime, as i felt b4 episode 18 the plot is too slow and all the plot twist could be easily predicted...

i felt that the producer probablyerase some plots from vn for meaningless melodramatic moments.

after the anime ends pls tell me all the plot twists erased in this anime... thx

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
Aug 16, 2018 10:33 AM

Apr 2015
Vindicater said:

Seriously?

It was obvious from the moment we met him he was going to be an antagonist.

This series is so much worse than the first one.
lol, couldn't agree more.. if only this isn't the sequel of masterpiece series, i would probably have dropped it by now.. but i will give it a chance till the last episode, who knows if the ending would be so satisfying with mind blowing plot twists..

Oh, and i am so glad i could join MAL episode discussion once again after forum down break...
tbh i really dislike joining subreddit anime episode discussion, as they are full with bunch of fanboys, who could only praising the anime.. when here in MAL people could give more fair point of views :)

Aug 16, 2018 10:40 AM

Apr 2015
BulletKing said:
lswarmruler said:
oh wow ur spoiler really changes the way i watch this anime. I havent read sg0 vn, and tbh i am pretty dissapointed so far with this anime, as i felt b4 episode 18 the plot is too slow and all the plot twist could be easily predicted...

i felt that the producer probablyerase some plots from vn for meaningless melodramatic moments.

after the anime ends pls tell me all the plot twists erased in this anime... thx
if only there is free version i would definitely play it.. thx for some of the spoilers,, is there any websites who give the summary of each available routes of sg0?

Aug 16, 2018 10:43 AM
Nov 2016
lswarmruler said:

tbh i really dislike joining subreddit anime episode discussion, as they are full with bunch of fanboys, who could only praising the anime.. when here in MAL people could give more fair point of views :)

For real, I got sick and tired to see all the upvotes going for people with "This was such an amazing rollercoster emotional episode!!! whoooo..." when this was actually a piece of garbage of an episode.

Reddit is full of fanboys that can't critically think for themselves on these type of shitty episodes.
Aug 16, 2018 11:00 AM

Apr 2015
xZabuzax said:
lswarmruler said:

For real, I got sick and tired to see all the upvotes going for people with "This was such an amazing rollercoster emotional episode!!! whoooo..." when this was actually a piece of garbage of an episode.

Reddit is full of fanboys that can't critically think for themselves on these type of shitty episodes.
100% true.. and most of the top comments there are worthless one line reactions..

so, do u found any other good forum for anime discussion while MAL forum down?

Aug 16, 2018 11:05 AM
Nov 2016
lswarmruler said:
xZabuzax said:

100% true.. and most of the top comments there are worthless one line reactions..

so, do u found any other good forum for anime discussion while MAL forum down?

Unfortunately not, when MAL was down I had no choice but to stick around in Reddit hoping that one day MAL forums goes online again. The waiting was painful, just as painful as watching this goddamn episode.
Aug 16, 2018 11:05 AM
Jan 2016
Things are messed up now, I always suspected about professor, and he finaly shown up and confess everything!

And R.I.P Kagari , she got brutally killed!

I really dont know if Suzu and Mayuri survived or not! I hope thatthey are still alive in the past!

And now, what Okarin will do? He only have Maho and Hashida, he cant keep this timelime with so much losses, maybe its time for the retuning of mad scientist Hououin Kyouma, so maybe its timer for reach Steins Gate!

This show always let me really hyped! Cant wait for next week!
Aug 16, 2018 11:09 AM

Apr 2016
damn son shit got real in this episode . what a ride this episode are aside from that stupid shooting scene . 10/10
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku
Aug 16, 2018 11:11 AM

Jan 2012
BulletKing said:
lswarmruler said:

You do know there are still 5 episodes to go?
We will still see the Fubuki stuff resolved, even if its underdeveloped, the anime highlighted much of the hospitalstuff even in anime original scenes. Its not over till its over and 2nd opening also shows Fubuki in her hospitaldress for giggles? Leskinen isnt gone either yet, and im not sure what to think of Reyes too as she's part of the 2nd opening but they didnt show her yet besides a maybe dead/hurt Reyes. They do have something in mind including PR stuff(even though i did expect them to end it more in the GS way to make that possible). Rest of V&A + Arclight + MWC dont need 5 more episodes. Its tough enough to fill an entire episode of MWC, but doable with Arclight at least.

I dont see how they ruined Sgt. Cleaner, thats the weirdest thing ive read from vn readers so far. Its a great adaptation of her even to the point of being referenced again. She's awesome and glad they didnt cut her even though most expected her to get cut, even if anime onlies are complaining about it as "nothing happens". There are other parts of TA which i kinda still have hopes for.

As for GS Maho: Well its only one worldline in the anime, so it was expected they would remove that part. Original S;G wasnt different when it comes to such stuff, they gladly cutted Nae away and GS Maho is kinda compareable in a sense. I like her development in GS but i dont think it would work in the anime thanks to Arclight, especially with her development before, but yeah also had hopes they would go more straight into GS. But i guess they got sick of anime onlies complaining about Houin Kyoma so they decided to adapt this different. Lets see how it works out.
sanleiAug 16, 2018 11:24 AM
Aug 16, 2018 12:11 PM
Jul 2017
So..... does Mayuri love Okarin or Houounin Kyouma more? She needs to maintain a choice for at least one episode.
Moral of Stein's gate : Don't let amateurs go wild with inventions. You could start World War III.
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."
Aug 16, 2018 1:25 PM

Apr 2013
BS, Mayuri got headshotted, she dead
and Kagari wtf, she more than dead, she died as many times that Mayuri did in the first season
Aug 16, 2018 2:04 PM

Jan 2012
BulletKing said:
@lswarmruler I think the S;G wiki has the summary for it.

@sanlei The problem is that there's only 5 episodes left lol.

I agree about Sgt Cleaner being great, you can literally read posts from on the first episodes were i hoped her being shown. So its really weird to complain about her screentime. You say they could've used a minute or two, but they used 2-3minutes for the whole thing + later references with Daru. Dont see a difference at all there to the VN, so really not sure what you expected there. They also highlighted how messy Maho is, which is nice.

And yes Reyes is probably the worst in the anime version, though as mentioned they better make up for including her in the 2nd opening.

V&A has only 1 more episode of content and MWC has barely a scene. So thats 2 known episodes for sure, rest is mixed content, PR and Arclight. Really not sure what they are planing there aside from the obvious scenes. But im sure they will reference Fubuki again as they bothered in the first place to map her memories to episode 8. Not saying it wont be inferior, but i dont think we are past that point to write her subplot completely off, otherwise whats the point of anime original scenes reminding us of this?

As for the last thing:
17: "I love Okarin." "But I love Hououin Kyouma even more"
Translation:" I love the (current) Okarin, but I love Hououin Kyouma even more so i want him back"
-> in context to Daru and Maho
18: "I love Hououin Kyouma" "But you know what. I love Okabe Rintaro even more"
Translation: "I love Hououin Kyouma, but i love my Okabe Rintaro (as a whole person) being true to himself even more."
-> in context to Okabe himself, confessing her feelings to him

So Okabe Rintaro(Hououin Kyouma + Okarin) > Hououin Kyouma > Okarin

Its from Arclight and not straight up from the VN. Its correct that way and not a writing mistake:
"In her thoughts, Mayuri knows who her only "Hikoboshi-sama" is. The identities Okarin and Hououin Kyouma together make up her beloved "Okabe Rintarou", who helped her after she lost her grandmother."

So basically she loves the true Okabe Rintaro - who is a mix of Okarin and his Persona he created to help her out. Its the consequent development of 16 > 17 > 18, to make this stronger and who Okabe really is. Ofc she ends up confessing her love not to a persona, but the true person behind it, which isnt the current Okarin either, as he isnt true to himself but suffering from making the choice to stay in this worldine (referencing 16, which Okabe knows himself).
sanleiAug 16, 2018 2:31 PM
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

104 by Twerms »»
Apr 21, 12:45 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2018

572 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Apr 18, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Mxxxstation - Aug 22, 2018

163 by Alrinth »»
Apr 10, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

197 by Alrinth »»
Apr 9, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 11 Discussion

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

38 by Alrinth »»
Apr 7, 4:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.