Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 22, 2018 12:42 AM

Sep 2017
https://www.dangerous.com/42678/gun-hysteria-spreads-disney-removes-blasters-upcoming-star-wars-movie-posters/

I just find it hilarious.
cause jesus christ it's a STAR WARS movie.
there's WAR in the title.
and Han Solo is known for his goddamn blaster.
What the hell do these people want exactly?
hi,i like you.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Mar 22, 2018 12:48 AM

Jan 2009
this is just for the sake of more profit, capitalism will do even political correctness just to get them dollars lol

plus any publicity is good publicity so more dollars again
Mar 22, 2018 12:54 AM

Mar 2008
Why are you making a big deal over something that has been done since forever basically? After tragedies things get temporarily self censored out of consideration for people effected by them.
Mar 22, 2018 1:05 AM

Feb 2015
Let people buy guns and machine rifles as they please.
Censor entertainment media with pictures of guns.

Logic is hard at work.
Mar 22, 2018 10:27 AM

Jun 2011
this person said it best "Latest Han Solo Posters Lose the Guns - A series of new Solo international posters come in both gun and no gun versions that are sure to please everyone and no one at the same time."
traed said:
Why are you making a big deal over something that has been done since forever basically? After tragedies things get temporarily self censored out of consideration for people effected by them.
because its han motherfuckin solo and his blaster, you really surprised at geeks being geeks?
Mar 22, 2018 10:28 AM

Apr 2016
Its Disney, so it not surprising me at all.
Mar 22, 2018 10:37 AM

Jul 2007
They should get rid of lightsabers for the UK audience. Knife crime and all that eh.
Mar 22, 2018 11:01 AM

Jun 2011
Scud said:
They should get rid of lightsabers for the UK audience. Knife crime and all that eh.
they need to stop with all this jedi vs sith stuff, no religion is better than another, its so intolerant
Mar 22, 2018 11:04 AM

Dec 2016
Technically Han Solo is a criminal before and after the Empire. I mean, Jabba the Hutt wants him dead for dumping his haul of space drugs when the Empire was after him. He shouldn't even been able to buy a blaster legally. I am curious how many drug runs do you think Darth Vader made?
Mar 22, 2018 12:52 PM

Mar 2008
Killaclown said:
this person said it best "Latest Han Solo Posters Lose the Guns - A series of new Solo international posters come in both gun and no gun versions that are sure to please everyone and no one at the same time."
traed said:
because its han motherfuckin solo and his blaster, you really surprised at geeks being geeks?

It's just the promo image / poster not the film itself. That's because it's in public view when they use them in cinemas. It's to give that option in the event of another shooting. Besides it makes the original one have more comodity value.
Mar 22, 2018 12:56 PM

Oct 2017
I just hope it turns out to be a good movie.
Mar 22, 2018 1:40 PM

Nov 2008
I blame Marvel, Disney has not made it or Star Wars any better in fact, both got worse especially Marvel, how does that company keep employees who often threaten fans with brutal violence and death non-stop and stay in business?

Mar 23, 2018 2:16 PM

Jul 2015
Also, since his name is so un PC, Chewbacca's name will be changed to Chew Sugar Free Guma!
Mar 23, 2018 3:05 PM

Apr 2011
Why are you surprised ? the last movie was a SJW haven
Mar 23, 2018 4:07 PM

Apr 2013
In an episode of Friends they had to CGI out the Twin Towers from a few scenes because of 9/11. It's just a typical PR move to make after fucked up things happen. The guns are still going to be in the movie man...
Mar 23, 2018 4:27 PM
Jan 2014
Milennin said:
Let people buy guns and machine rifles as they please.
Censor entertainment media with pictures of guns.

Logic is hard at work.

What are machine rifles?

Hollywood movies reek of leftism, when I watch things I don't want to be preached at nor do I want to watch movies whose cast is made up of a smorgasbord of different races and sexes, for no other reason except to virtue signal progressivism. This is why I like anime, it's just honest to goodness entertainment without shitty ideology being injected in to it.
Mar 23, 2018 4:30 PM

Jun 2015
They should just remove the movie altogether.

Mar 23, 2018 4:43 PM
Jul 2016
traed said:

Care to give some examples?

Separate question: Should we have taken steps to remove airplanes from media in the wake of the 9/11 attacks?
Important Note: I no longer - in any way, shape, or form - consider myself a moral nihilist (even in my old, convoluted definition of the term). I very much do believe there is such a thing as objective good and evil. In addition, I apologize for any of the posts I've made that are rude, aggressive, or otherwise unbecoming.

I've always striven to walk a path befitting a follower of Christ, and now recognize some of my old comments here as misguided if not outright wrong. If you happen upon them, pray do not let them darken your view of the God I serve. He is kind, even if I, at times, have not been.
Mar 23, 2018 4:52 PM

Feb 2016
traed said:

It doesnt excuse the general stupidity of muricans.
Mar 23, 2018 4:53 PM

Feb 2016
Phendrus said:
traed said:

Separate question: Should we have taken steps to remove airplanes from media in the wake of the 9/11 attacks?
Phendrus said:
traed said:

Dont ask hard questions to Traed his head might explode.
Mar 23, 2018 4:59 PM
Jul 2016
Dildry said:
Phendrus said:

Phendrus said:

Eh. I might disagree with him on a lot of stuff, but he's certainly smarter than a lot of the doofuses in CE.

Actually, speaking of the denizens of this subforum... Why do I bother coming to this place again?
Important Note: I no longer - in any way, shape, or form - consider myself a moral nihilist (even in my old, convoluted definition of the term). I very much do believe there is such a thing as objective good and evil. In addition, I apologize for any of the posts I've made that are rude, aggressive, or otherwise unbecoming.

I've always striven to walk a path befitting a follower of Christ, and now recognize some of my old comments here as misguided if not outright wrong. If you happen upon them, pray do not let them darken your view of the God I serve. He is kind, even if I, at times, have not been.
Mar 23, 2018 6:33 PM

Mar 2008
Phendrus said:
traed said:

NudeBear gave one example.

Here is another. Spiderman had this removed

After the Las Vegas massacre an episode of American Horror Story: Cult was edited because it had a mass shooting scene. It also opened with a warning at the beginning. They told people they have to go online to watch unedited.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/american-horror-story-cult-mass-shooting-episode-1047537

I also see some new episodes of shows don't air at all after a tragedy. They delay it at least a week.

It's not just the US either. In Japan:
Mar 23, 2018 7:22 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
It's just a poster, it's not like they are going for 4Kids levels of censorship and make all the guns in the movie invisible or something. Don't be absurd, think about the people and their families who suffered from the recent tragedies, I'm sure having an edit in the poster is not a big deal compared to that.

Besides people are completely ignoring the fact that Harrison Ford isn't there and complaining about the blaster blaming it on leftist propaganda is more than absurd. I don't know how far up your ass your head must be in order to claim such thing.
149597871Mar 23, 2018 7:26 PM
Mar 23, 2018 7:36 PM
Jul 2016
traed said:
Phendrus said:

After the Las Vegas massacre an episode of American Horror Story: Cult was edited because it had a mass shooting scene. It also opened with a warning at the beginning. They told people they have to go online to watch unedited.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/american-horror-story-cult-mass-shooting-episode-1047537

I also see some new episodes of shows don't air at all after a tragedy. They delay it at least a week.

Much appreciated.

I totally understand the examples you and NudeBear gave. The American Horror Story and School Days ones make sense because they featured scenes bearing great similarity to recent real-world events. The ones involving the twin towers make sense because of how much of a raw, traumatic wound that held for all of America: nobody wants to be reminded of that sort of real-world horror when trying to enjoy a movie.

...But removing a gun from a sci-fi movie poster? That's like asking people to censor fire after a fatal arson incident. "Hey, Mythbusters! You know that episode where you were planning to light that piano on fire? Better not do that! It might upset people!"

Alternatively, to use my earlier example, it's like censoring airplanes after 9/11.

Like I said, I totally get the examples you've given, but this instance is taking the principle to ludicrous lengths.

Edit: Merged double-post into this one.

149597871 said:
It's just a poster, it's not like they are going for 4Kids levels of censorship and make all the guns in the movie invisible or something. Don't be absurd, think about the people and their families who suffered from the recent tragedies, I'm sure having an edit in the poster is not a big deal compared to that.

Besides people are completely ignoring the fact that Harrison Ford isn't there and complaining about the blaster blaming it on leftist propaganda is more than absurd. I don't know how far up your ass your head must be in order to claim such thing.

If people are getting their jimmies in a twist over the mere sight of a fictional gun in a context completely unrelated to these tragedies, they need to grow up.

If, on the other hand, they're experiencing legitimate, traumatic reactions to a picture of a sci-fi gun, they need professional help. And yes, I've been in that sort of situation, so don't anybody start on me "not having the right to say such things." It's the proper way to address the problem, rather than forcing everyone else to deal with your troubles for you.
PhendrusMar 23, 2018 7:44 PM

Mar 23, 2018 7:53 PM

Mar 2015
traed said:
Phendrus said:

coppelion (post apocalypstic nuclear disaster series) broadcasting is delayed because fukushima earthquake...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 23, 2018 8:00 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
@Phendrus

You realize that the gun wasn't removed by people who find it offensive or because they are mad about it? It was removed because there may be such people because the tragedies were very recent. Yes, it may be completely unnecessary, something like a precaution, the movie itself hasn't changed honestly getting mad about a poster is far more retarded than getting triggered by a sci-fi gun. It's a good idea to listen to your own advice in the first sentence.
Mar 23, 2018 8:25 PM
Jan 2014
Getting triggered by a sci-fi gun is far more retarded than getting mad over the censorship of that gun because some retards might be offended. This really shouldn't need to be a subject for discussion. This is just like learned helplessness in animals; people are told that they should be offended, thus they do get offended over the most asinine shit.
Mar 23, 2018 10:07 PM
Jul 2016
149597871 said:
@Phendrus

You realize that the gun wasn't removed by people who find it offensive or because they are mad about it? It was removed because there may be such people because the tragedies were very recent.

If the poster included a mass shooting/something similar, I'd sympathize. Since it's just a gun in a completely unrelated context, I maintain that anyone who'd be upset by the gun in the poster is either being ridiculous or in need of professional help. It's like someone freaking out over a picture of an airplane in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks.

149597871 said:
Yes, it may be completely unnecessary, something like a precaution, the movie itself hasn't changed honestly getting mad about a poster is far more retarded than getting triggered by a sci-fi gun.

This isn't about the poster. In my case, it's not even about guns.

Warning: Long explanation follows:

149597871 said:
It's a good idea to listen to your own advice in the first sentence.

Out of curiosity, why not just say "You're the one who should grow up?" I already went there, so I don't exactly have room to whine at you for throwing it back at me.

Regardless, your indirect insult might actually have some impact if I cared about the poster. As I said, I care nothing for the poster itself. There's nothing I can do to change what has already happened, and I care very little about Star Wars and even less about the rest of Disney's latest works. Heck, I'm not even that "mad" about them advancing the ideas I outlined above.

My main objective is to sway the minds of those who are open to my words... And to drive stubborn progressives batty in the process, because that's always fun to watch.

Mar 23, 2018 10:18 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Phendrus said:
149597871 said:
@Phendrus

You realize that the gun wasn't removed by people who find it offensive or because they are mad about it? It was removed because there may be such people because the tragedies were very recent.

If the poster included a mass shooting/something similar, I'd sympathize. Since it's just a gun in a completely unrelated context, I maintain that anyone who'd be upset by the gun in the poster is either being ridiculous or in need of professional help. It's like someone freaking out over a picture of an airplane in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks.

149597871 said:
Yes, it may be completely unnecessary, something like a precaution, the movie itself hasn't changed honestly getting mad about a poster is far more retarded than getting triggered by a sci-fi gun.

This isn't about the poster. In my case, it's not even about guns.

Warning: Long explanation follows:

149597871 said:
It's a good idea to listen to your own advice in the first sentence.

Out of curiosity, why not just say "You're the one who should grow up?" I already went there, so I don't exactly have room to whine at you for throwing it back at me.

Regardless, your indirect insult might actually have some impact if I cared about the poster. As I said, I care nothing for the poster itself. There's nothing I can do to change what has already happened, and I care very little about Star Wars and even less about the rest of Disney's latest works. Heck, I'm not even that "mad" about them advancing the ideas I outlined above.

My main objective is to sway the minds of those who are open to my words... And to drive stubborn progressives batty in the process, because that's always fun to watch.

I agree on some of the things you've said but I don't know why so many people misunderstand my posts. I haven't even said whether or not I agree with the whole thing and you are already giving me arguments as if I'm the guy who made that edit.

Trying to explain the logic behind something doesn't necessarily mean that I agree with it.

Not to mention that I'm the one who usually complains about PG-13 censorship.

It's people saying that it's some form of SJW or leftist propaganda while it's really not the case and it's been a common practice in the industry for quite some time.

Well... it's not intended as an insult. I would tell it to anyone who is getting that mad about a poster edit. It surprises me that people are complaining about the blaster edit in the poster out of all things that they can be basically complaining about here.

149597871Mar 23, 2018 10:21 PM
Mar 23, 2018 10:52 PM
Jul 2016
149597871 said:
I agree on some of the things you've said but I don't know why so many people misunderstand my posts. I haven't even said whether or not I agree with the whole thing and you are already giving me arguments as if I'm the guy who made that edit.

Trying to explain the logic behind something doesn't necessarily mean that I agree with it.

Not to mention that I'm the one who usually complains about PG-13 censorship.

Curious. I did indeed think it quite clear that you supported the edit and thought that opposing it was "absurd." My reply was made under that impression.

My apologies for misinterpreting you.

149597871 said:
It's people saying that it's some form of SJW or leftist propaganda while it's really not the case and it's been a common practice in the industry for quite some time.

It probably has to do with guns being such a hot-button topic lately, ironically making it similar to the motivation for the edit itself.

149597871 said:
Well... it's not intended as an insult. I would tell it to anyone who is getting that mad about a poster edit. It surprises me that people are complaining about the blaster edit in the poster out of all things that they can be basically complaining about here.

Fair enough, I suppose.

You know, looking over this and some of your other posts, I'm actually starting to get the impression that you and I could get along quite well.

Mar 23, 2018 11:34 PM

Mar 2008
@Phendrus
Do you know what PTSD is? Post Traumatic Stress disorder. Okay now do you know what a trigger is? I mean what it REALLY is not that stupid meme? A trigger is something that triggers a response that causes someone to relive a trauma as if it's happening. This may include things like a "flash back" or an anxiety attack. This is how peoples brains are wired to learn from experience. Okay now do you know what a stressor is? A stressor is what causes anxiousness and a sense of discomfort in it's association with a negative experience but not necisarily a trigger. Think about it. It's not just a gun it's a drawn gun pointing toward the viewer as if you're about to be shot ir someone near you is to be shot. Shouldn't it not be hard to see how that would be a trigger or stressor to people with PTSD caused by being in a shooting or losing someone to a shooting or in any other way connected to it somehow? Would this not also effect people with empathy that when they see such things their brain makes them remember a sad event like that ?

@-Placeholder-
Your problem is you are making up a non existent enemy and aren't considering victims are the target of consideration. It's not about offence but empathy and consideration. In fact in the article itself it specifically said this other poster is just an alternative and it clearly indicated the original one is still available.
Mar 24, 2018 3:05 AM

Jun 2008
traed said:

Still stupid. Just saying.
Mar 24, 2018 8:00 AM
Jul 2016
traed said:
@Phendrus
Do you know what PTSD is? Post Traumatic Stress disorder. Okay now do you know what a trigger is? I mean what it REALLY is not that stupid meme? A trigger is something that triggers a response that causes someone to relive a trauma as if it's happening. This may include things like a "flash back" or an anxiety attack. This is how peoples brains are wired to learn from experience. Okay now do you know what a stressor is? A stressor is what causes anxiousness and a sense of discomfort in it's association with a negative experience but not necisarily a trigger. Think about it. It's not just a gun it's a drawn gun pointing toward the viewer as if you're about to be shot ir someone near you is to be shot. Shouldn't it not be hard to see how that would be a trigger or stressor to people with PTSD caused by being in a shooting or losing someone to a shooting or in any other way connected to it somehow? Would this not also effect people with empathy that when they see such things their brain makes them remember a sad event like that ?

I'm fully aware of what PTSD is - after having a sailboat mast dropped on my head, I experienced years where I'd go to pieces just being within sight of a mast while it was being raised. Even today, I get a little bit uncomfortable.

See my long-winded reply to Numbers-san (currently post #28) for why I still think this poster edit is a bad idea.

Also, answer me this question from earlier:

Phendrus said:
Should we have taken steps to remove airplanes from media in the wake of the 9/11 attacks?

Mar 24, 2018 11:41 AM

Jul 2016
The expression on his face is hilarious!
Mar 24, 2018 12:38 PM

Jan 2018
They want more people like
Mar 24, 2018 12:46 PM

Feb 2016
Phendrus said:
Dildry said:

Eh. I might disagree with him on a lot of stuff, but he's certainly smarter than a lot of the doofuses in CE.

Actually, speaking of the denizens of this subforum... Why do I bother coming to this place again?

Yeah but he is the same way TJ or Crowder are smarter than the average joe.Still annoying

idk bro why do i go here
Mar 24, 2018 4:45 PM

Mar 2008
Phendrus said:
traed said:
@Phendrus

I'm fully aware of what PTSD is - after having a sailboat mast dropped on my head, I experienced years where I'd go to pieces just being within sight of a mast while it was being raised. Even today, I get a little bit uncomfortable.

See my long-winded reply to Numbers-san (currently post #28) for why I still think this poster edit is a bad idea.

Also, answer me this question from earlier:

Phendrus said:
Should we have taken steps to remove airplanes from media in the wake of the 9/11 attacks?

So shouldn't you understand the intent? It's not like it's permanent nor is it a law even it's just people doing what they want out of their own will.

Well that's not the same thing is different it's a stressor not a trigger. I actually think the wall to wall constant news coverage on nearly all local and news channels was rediculously excessive. An aeroplane isn't same as an aeroplane crashing into a building. Did you know a long list of songs were voluntarily kept off air even? Pretty much anything that vaguely rederences anything that would seem inappropriate.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Clear_Channel_memorandum

You and others should be much more concerned about the violations of privacy the gov has been intruding on and the dismantling of a functional internet instead of focusing on a poster change that was voluntary.
Mar 25, 2018 1:02 PM
Jul 2016
traed said:
So shouldn't you understand the intent? It's not like it's permanent nor is it a law even it's just people doing what they want out of their own will.

I understand the intent, I just think it 1) takes things to an unnecessary extreme, and 2) sends a statement that reinforces detrimental ideas.

traed said:
Well that's not the same thing is different it's a stressor not a trigger. I actually think the wall to wall constant news coverage on nearly all local and news channels was rediculously excessive.

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about here, but I'll assume you're right about whatever it is.

traed said:
An aeroplane isn't same as an aeroplane crashing into a building.

Precisely. My point, therefore, is that a gun held by a guy like Han Solo is not the same as a gun being used to murder people.

traed said:
Did you know a long list of songs were voluntarily kept off air even? Pretty much anything that vaguely rederences anything that would seem inappropriate.

Interesting. I'm WAY too out of touch with the music world to have any certainty to anything I say on this matter, but this seems reasonable enough.

traed said:
You and others should be much more concerned about the violations of privacy the gov has been intruding on and the dismantling of a functional internet instead of focusing on a poster change that was voluntary.

Oh, I'm more than concerned about that, and I don't think this poster is anything close to a catastrophe. However, someone brought this topic up and one of the posts caught my eye, so I weighed in.

You're one of the few people on this subforum who is both interesting to speak with and capable of maintaining a level head. Of course I'm going to take the opportunity for a debate like this - particularly if it's on a topic that I can be rather relaxed about.

Mar 25, 2018 8:11 PM

Mar 2008
Phendrus said:
traed said:

I understand the intent, I just think it 1) takes things to an unnecessary extreme, and 2) sends a statement that reinforces detrimental ideas.

traed said:
Well that's not the same thing is different it's a stressor not a trigger. I actually think the wall to wall constant news coverage on nearly all local and news channels was rediculously excessive.

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about here, but I'll assume you're right about whatever it is.

traed said:
An aeroplane isn't same as an aeroplane crashing into a building.

Precisely. My point, therefore, is that a gun held by a guy like Han Solo is not the same as a gun being used to murder people.

traed said:
Did you know a long list of songs were voluntarily kept off air even? Pretty much anything that vaguely rederences anything that would seem inappropriate.

Interesting. I'm WAY too out of touch with the music world to have any certainty to anything I say on this matter, but this seems reasonable enough.

traed said:

Oh, I'm more than concerned about that, and I don't think this poster is anything close to a catastrophe. However, someone brought this topic up and one of the posts caught my eye, so I weighed in.

You're one of the few people on this subforum who is both interesting to speak with and capable of maintaining a level head. Of course I'm going to take the opportunity for a debate like this - particularly if it's on a topic that I can be rather relaxed about.

Well not really sending a huge message. It's up the cinemas which one they use. At least that's what I think it's for rather than personal posters?

I was talking about how a stressor and triggger arent same as in a plane isn't same as a plane crashing and also was saying how the media handled 9/11 was a bit too excessive. I felt like the constant coverage on local channels just raised anxiety about the event rather than provide releif through information.

But the gun is held in a threatening manner not just drawn to his side. Even though it is a fictional weapon really it still looks like a gun pointing at the viewer or someone near them. It doesn't have to be the same gun to evoke the emotions and intent to consider them. As long as scenes aren't cut from the film itself it's not really something to worry about. Anyway I kinda am just repeating myself there isn't really an objective measurement for this sort of thing so this is in a level of precautionary consideration so it wouldn't have been too big a deal if they didn't do this but even a bit less a deal they did since it has good intent and isn't forceful or over the top so.
Mar 25, 2018 8:38 PM
Jul 2016
traed said:
Phendrus said:

Well not really sending a huge message. It's up the cinemas which one they use. At least that's what I think it's for rather than personal posters?

I was talking about how a stressor and triggger arent same as in a plane isn't same as a plane crashing and also was saying how the media handled 9/11 was a bit too excessive. I felt like the constant coverage on local channels just raised anxiety about the event rather than provide releif through information.

But the gun is held in a threatening manner not just drawn to his side. Even though it is a fictional weapon really it still looks like a gun pointing at the viewer or someone near them. It doesn't have to be the same gun to evoke the emotions and intent to consider them. As long as scenes aren't cut from the film itself it's not really something to worry about. Anyway I kinda am just repeating myself there isn't really an objective measurement for this sort of thing so this is in a level of precautionary consideration so it wouldn't have been too big a deal if they didn't do this but even a bit less a deal they did since it has good intent and isn't forceful or over the top so.

Sounds to me like we're basically on the same page at this point, I just think it's more counterproductive than productive, while you think the opposite. In that regard, I suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree.

It was fun debating with you. I look forward to the next one.

Mar 26, 2018 9:09 PM

Aug 2007
traed said:
@Phendrus

@-Placeholder-
Your problem is you are making up a non existent enemy and aren't considering victims are the target of consideration. It's not about offence but empathy and consideration. In fact in the article itself it specifically said this other poster is just an alternative and it clearly indicated the original one is still available.

"Victims". Tell me how a dead person is going to bitch about something not being censored.
Mar 27, 2018 1:13 AM

Mar 2008
Drunk_Samurai said:

"Victims". Tell me how a dead person is going to bitch about something not being censored.

Victim doesn't always necisarily mean people that died or wounded but people that were there because it's psychological effects and friends and family of those who were harmed or died. There just isn't a proper word that I am aware of that ads that distinction to be more specific.
Mar 27, 2018 4:32 PM

Sep 2012
The blatant misspellings in that article are disconcerting xD How does this shit not get proofread? Are they that sloppy?
Mar 27, 2018 5:14 PM

Aug 2007
traed said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

Victim doesn't always necisarily mean people that died or wounded but people that were there because it's psychological effects and friends and family of those who were harmed or died. There just isn't a proper word that I am aware of that ads that distinction to be more specific.

It really doesn't matter since anybody who can get offended by a fucking fictional space gun deserves to be offended and ignored.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.