Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 26, 2017 2:09 PM
Nov 2016
So next week I'm gonna start a job where I will have to work every fucking day for 7 hours, how am I supposed to play games and watch anime like that? How the fuck is that even legal? And on top of that most of my coworkers if not all of them are gonna be women. Guess now would be a good time to end myself.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 26, 2017 2:10 PM

Oct 2017
yes we're all a slave to the shitty system

well at least youll meet some women
Close this World .txEn eht nepO
you are happy 24/7, that is a lie, that is bullshit and i refuse to have somebody tell me bullshit i wanna have an honest

Oct 26, 2017 2:10 PM

Mar 2017
What's the wrong thing with working around women?

Some people I know work much longer than that, so consider yourself getting off lucky. You only have to work the same hour as most people go to school.

CURRENT OTPS - Kaito Kid x Shinichi Kudou
CURRENT OBSESSION - Detective Conan
CURRENTLY PLAYING - Spyro | Crash Bandicoot
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO - WRLD: By Design
CURRENT HUSBAND - Kaitou Kid
Oct 26, 2017 2:11 PM
Nov 2016
-Melancholy- said:

Some people I know work much longer than that, so consider yourself getting off lucky. You only have to work the same hour as most people go to school.

Yes but I have to work every day and also I hate women.
Oct 26, 2017 2:12 PM

Mar 2017
Experience_Point said:
-Melancholy- said:

Well, you're never getting married/having a date/or ever having sex.

And most people work every day. You must be new to the whole "work" thing, kiddo.

Oct 26, 2017 2:13 PM
Feb 2014
But you're being paid, how is that slavery again?
Oct 26, 2017 2:15 PM

Feb 2016
Just 7 hours?! woah man you're lucky!

Hint: Sacrifice your sleep for your hobbys
Oct 26, 2017 2:20 PM
Nov 2016
-Melancholy- said:
Experience_Point said:

And most people work every day. You must be new to the whole "work" thing, kiddo.

I don't want to get married or have sex because that shit leads to children and I would never want to be responsible for bringing child to this garbage world.

I worked for two years already it was helping disabled kids at high school and it was the perfect job, I worked only 4 hours per day monday-friday and not this whole week work thing. Unfortunately I did not get it this year because some corrupt politician decided to employ people from his party so now I'm stuck doing garbage job surrounded by women.

Nico- said:
But you're being paid, how is that slavery again?

Working every single day is slavery I wouldn't complain if I had at least sunday free but no. That should be illegal.
Oct 26, 2017 2:21 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
That sucks man, I suggest finding a wealthy woman and becoming her slave instead.
Oct 26, 2017 2:24 PM
Jul 2018
Yes, you’re a wageslave. It sucks.
Voltekka!
Sep 2017
Learn the definition of slavery because you clearly don't know it. They don't own you as property, control you, give you no wages, or subject you to harsh treatment.

Mar 2017
Experience_Point said:
-Melancholy- said:

I don't want to get married or have sex because that shit leads to children and I would never want to be responsible for bringing child to this garbage world.

I worked for two years already it was helping disabled kids at high school and it was the perfect job, I worked only 4 hours per day monday-friday and not this whole week work thing. Unfortunately I did not get it this year because some corrupt politician decided to employ people from his party so now I'm stuck doing garbage job surrounded by women.

I guess I can't blame you there. I hate men and would never dream of having a child with one.

That's unfortunate to hear, pal. You'll work your way through it. I work about 8 hours a day at my job - granted, weekends aren't included - but I still have plenty of time to watch anime and play video games. I hope you make it.

Oct 26, 2017 2:25 PM
Jul 2018
7 hours isnt shit if you get used to it
Oct 26, 2017 2:27 PM
Jul 2018
7 hours ain't that bad nor are women plus you are getting paid so you have nothing to complain about
Oct 26, 2017 2:28 PM

Sep 2012
Guys come on this is obvious. Just look at the OP.

Oct 26, 2017 2:28 PM

Jan 2009
lol 7 hours is not bad, try 12 hours a day for 6 days a week that is the norm where i live and the pay is still low even after that long hours of work
Oct 26, 2017 2:29 PM

Sep 2007
complice said:

But you can never get used to a 7 hour shit.

Oct 26, 2017 2:31 PM
Jul 2018
Nek0 said:
complice said:

But you can never get used to a 7 hour shit.
exactly

but you can theoretically take a shit, sit on the toilet for another 7 hours, get off, and still technically say you took a 7 hour shit
Oct 26, 2017 2:32 PM

Oct 2012
kawaii96desu said:
That sucks man, I suggest finding a wealthy woman and becoming her slave instead.

He hates women though, so it would have to be a dude. Or at least a dude dressed like a woman.
Oct 26, 2017 2:39 PM
Nov 2016
Hatred said:
7 hours ain't that bad nor are women plus you are getting paid so you have nothing to complain about

It's easy for you to say I have never even talk to a girl before in my life and now I am supposed to work and interact with them every freaking day and apparently a few of them are supposedly young and attractive. I don't really know how will I do this.

isekai said:
lol 7 hours is not bad, try 12 hours a day for 6 days a week that is the norm where i live and the pay is still low even after that long hours of work

Why do people in garbage countries/towns even reproduce? They know their children will be stuck with doing shitty, low paying jobs for the rest of their lives. Why would anyone normal willingly ever condemn someone to such life? That's bullshit man.

Oct 26, 2017 2:39 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
FontSize72LOL said:
kawaii96desu said:

He hates women though, so it would have to be a dude. Or at least a dude dressed like a woman.

Nah, he just needs some discipline. :)
Oct 26, 2017 2:41 PM

Sep 2017
The moment you get a job is the moment you become slave to society and nope. There is no suck thing as freedom unless you are born in a wealthy family and you are the heir.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Oct 26, 2017 2:42 PM
Jul 2018
Experience_Point said:
Hatred said:

It's easy for you to say I have never even talk to a girl before in my life and now I am supposed to work and interact with them every freaking day and apparently a few of them are supposedly young and attractive. I don't really know how will I do this.

well aren't you a lucky lad,you will get to talk to them a lot this year even if you don't want to,gl~
Oct 26, 2017 2:46 PM

Apr 2014
If you think 7 hours is long you're mad.

To put it in perspective if you get to work at 7am you'll leave at 2pm. I'm pretty sure school was longer.
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
Oct 26, 2017 3:21 PM

Oct 2017
nymi said:
The moment you get a job is the moment you become slave to society and nope. There is no suck thing as freedom unless you are born in a wealthy family and you are the heir.

well even then, you are on their chain until you get their money
rich kid life is boring, probably lonely, but at least comfy
Close this World .txEn eht nepO
you are happy 24/7, that is a lie, that is bullshit and i refuse to have somebody tell me bullshit i wanna have an honest

Oct 26, 2017 3:23 PM

Dec 2015
7 hours isn't bad imo, if you sleep 10-12 hours a day that still leaves you 5-7 hours of personal time, it's not bad at all.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 26, 2017 3:23 PM

Sep 2017
Experience_Point said:
Why do people in garbage countries/towns even reproduce? They know their children will be stuck with doing shitty, low paying jobs for the rest of their lives. Why would anyone normal willingly ever condemn someone to such life? That's bullshit man.

You are right, you should have a serious talk with your parents.
There is a solution though, but it only works if you don´t believe in reincarnation.

I worked for two years already it was helping disabled kids at high school

What is the difference, working with women? I don´t get it...

So next week I'm gonna start a job

Try to find some enjoyment at the workplace. Download some Mangas to your smartphone, or watch Anime with headphones.
IF you are smart, you could start manipulating your peers and enjoy the catfights. Just think of something to beat the clock, like telling everyone you are lactose-intolerant, and then stealing yoghurts from the fridge.
And don´t start off your first day proclaiming that you hate women, that could seriously backfire. Once they are forming an alliance you are done for, and your only options are to burn down that place, or seriously consider reincarnation!

Yeah, iam a baddy - but I do enjoy life :)
DustbreathOct 26, 2017 4:21 PM
Oct 26, 2017 3:25 PM

Jun 2008
Aw...poor baby...you gotta work like the rest of us...
Oct 26, 2017 4:39 PM
Jul 2018
"And on top of that most of my coworkers if not all of them are gonna be women."

I like how nobody pointed out the sexism there
Oct 26, 2017 4:54 PM
Nov 2016
hetnialoevr48 said:
"And on top of that most of my coworkers if not all of them are gonna be women."

What sexism, what are you talking about? I merely pointed out that I will be surrounded by women at job.
Oct 26, 2017 4:56 PM
Jul 2018
Experience_Point said:
hetnialoevr48 said:

What sexism, what are you talking about? I merely pointed out that I will be surrounded by women at job.
You implied that that's a bad thing.
Oct 26, 2017 4:58 PM
Nov 2016
hetnialoevr48 said:
Experience_Point said:

It is for me since I hate women and can't stand them just like I mentioned above.
Oct 26, 2017 5:19 PM

Aug 2015
Experience_Point said:
hetnialoevr48 said:

It is for me since I hate women and can't stand them just like I mentioned above.

really?..

being in IT means I get nothing but sausage party - please appreciate the opportunity around you
Oct 26, 2017 5:21 PM

May 2013
Just make sure to bow down before the one you serve.

It's alright, you're going to get what you deserve.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Oct 26, 2017 5:23 PM

Feb 2015
Oct 26, 2017 6:27 PM
Sep 2017
Haha, im gonna go thru the same thing very soon.

And yeah i agree, working with the opposite sex sucks.
Oct 26, 2017 6:36 PM

Oct 2012
semianonymous said:
Experience_Point said:

really?..

being in IT means I get nothing but sausage party - please appreciate the opportunity around you

Well if he's hard gay, wouldn't that be less of an opportunity considering he doesn't look at women like that? He could also be asexual and just have no interest in those things.
Oct 26, 2017 6:49 PM

Jun 2016
I feel lucky that one of my friends was able to get me a seasonal mom&pop job where I can wear whatever I want and basically do whatever I want once I finish the tasks I was told to do and the owners are nice, and this being my first actual job. I feel sorry for people who have to deal with corporate bullshit and don't even have a union to join. As for women, I'm the exact opposite I love surrounding myself with women ;D
Oct 26, 2017 6:51 PM

May 2012
Yeah, that is what being a living commodity is all about. However, when you increase your market value, you can have greater control over your working hours.
PoeticJusticeOct 26, 2017 6:55 PM
Oct 26, 2017 6:53 PM

Apr 2015
You could always become a NEET and live off unemployment checks. If you can't maintain a place to live on that low an income, just mooch off free Wi-Fi in various public places to watch anime/play games or the library until they kick you out.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Oct 26, 2017 6:54 PM

Dec 2016
Being surrounded by women is more optimal than having a few women, trust me. In the case of few women you will continuously be engaged in work place politics and other guys jockeying for their affections, in which you may or may not be thrown under the bus to impress one. Did you look at my bitch? Uh, I kinda have to, since am her supervisor dude. FUCK YOU FIGHT ME IN THE PARKING LOT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

All women they will bring you food and stuff. :D
Oct 27, 2017 2:02 AM
Nov 2016
FontSize72LOL said:
semianonymous said:

really?..

Well if he's hard gay, wouldn't that be less of an opportunity considering he doesn't look at women like that? He could also be asexual and just have no interest in those things.

I'm not gay I just hate women.

CatSoul said:
You could always become a NEET and live off unemployment checks. If you can't maintain a place to live on that low an income, just mooch off free Wi-Fi in various public places to watch anime/play games or the library until they kick you out.

I have been living like that for the past few months and it is glorious but my retarder parents are forcing me to take this garbage job.
Oct 27, 2017 2:17 AM

Apr 2017
So what is the point of this thread ????

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Oct 27, 2017 2:50 AM

Aug 2015
i'm kinda actually jelly

7 hours < most jobs

work with women > better than most jobs
Oct 27, 2017 2:51 AM

May 2012
-Melancholy- said:
Experience_Point said:

Yeah, you totally need a woman to have sex. What the fuck.
Oct 27, 2017 3:29 AM
Nov 2016
razor39999 said:
Just quit and start looking for another job/find other ways to make money.

If it was that easy I would never take this job and find something better but unemployment rate in my country is very high and you can't get any decent job without some political connection which I don't have.
Oct 27, 2017 4:49 AM
Jul 2018
Hey I wouldn’t complain so people work 9 hours every single day. And that’s basically how long you spend in average school day.
Oct 27, 2017 4:58 AM

Mar 2017
Interrrrrpetgyu said:
-Melancholy- said:

Yeah, you totally need a woman to have sex. What the fuck.

Okay, or we can assume he's gay. Whatever you want, man.

Oct 27, 2017 5:04 AM

Apr 2013
hetnialoevr48 said:

No need to, he explicitly stated he hated women in his second post. I mean who cares as long as he keeps it to himself it doesn't really matter.
Oct 27, 2017 5:30 AM

Dec 2016
Experience_Point said:
Hatred said:

I have 2 questions:
1. How can you hate women if you haven't even talked to one?
2. How can you go through life without talking to one?

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Why is fiction so much more appealing than reality?

ZakuF_ - 6 hours ago

10 by Crystepsi »»
20 seconds ago

» does anybody still torrent their anime?

Crystepsi - Yesterday

21 by Archean-Return »»
17 minutes ago

» Wrong to marry/have kids with second cousin?

ZakuF_ - Yesterday

23 by Stomiks »»
43 minutes ago

» Is MAL dying?

TsutanaiFuun - Jun 17

45 by lucjan »»
54 minutes ago

» Can you cure spice wimps?

vasipi4946 - Jun 23

18 by Akuya »»
57 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.