Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jun 18, 2017 5:04 AM
Sep 2016
After just finishing the masterpiece that was bakuman, this episode felt like a terrible ripoff
Jun 18, 2017 5:39 AM

Dec 2014
another reference from Oreimo..... well a good back ground story
Jun 18, 2017 5:41 AM
Oct 2016
I died when i see oreimo cameo
Jun 18, 2017 6:15 AM

Feb 2014
References were aplenty for today's episode. The Index novels appeared twice, one in the Animate store, with the other one, being New Testament I think, was being read by Masamune's father. Speaking of which, he looks kind of similar to Kiritsugu from Fate/Zero.

The second was big though. The main cast of Oreimo appeared, with Kirino and Kuroneko passionately debating about Masamune's new novel, with Saori trying to calm the tension between them. I did like it when Kyousuke looked back at Masamune as they past him. That was cool. =)

Not forgetting, Kanako was touring as Meruru as well, which is nice.

Showing both Masamune and Sagiri's past was interesting. We now know where Sagiri gets her obsession with panties from, thanks to her mother. ^^;

But Sagiri is making progress herself now, being able to finally greet Masamune at the front door instead of her bedroom door. Maybe we can see her leave the house in the last episode next week perhaps? =)
Jun 18, 2017 6:20 AM

Nov 2011
Wow wanted an episode that focused most on Sagiri and Masamune's past, so there was the opportunity to know a little better about the mother and father of the two guys. The comedy, this time, was well done, it's the "team-up" in the final, it was the icing on the cake. It will be garbage, as many say, but this series can entertain as it did with Nisekoi. :)

ZBlastHistory said:
Masamune's father was

I am dead inside

And Kyousuke meet Masamune was like "Yo incest brother we have very cute little sisters"

That's enough! Otherwise, I die from too much laughter. XD
Jun 18, 2017 6:58 AM

Dec 2016
Damn, I love Sagiri's mom.
*Watch episode 11 = auto-milf

And everyone still excited about OreImo cameo. Well, just like me
Ryan Jonathan
Jun 18, 2017 7:36 AM
Dec 2012
Nice to see their backstory. Their parents are such nice people.
Izumi's dad is cool & Sagiri's mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Liked all the cameos.
Jun 18, 2017 7:44 AM
Jul 2018
This was actually a pretty good episode, nice to see Sagiri and Izumi's backstory.
Jun 18, 2017 9:21 AM

Nov 2016
Well, that was actually a really nice episode, liked it very much and I would also go as far as to claim that this was the best one yet.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 18, 2017 9:41 AM
Jan 2017
I loved sagiri in swimsuit. But can anyone explain to me how those became siblings. I am a bit confused here. So, sagiri has a pervertish mom and izumi got a cool father. Now, how did those two become siblings is a mystery to me and I just cannot understand it from the 1st episode... Also, if someone would tell me who is oreimo?
red-artistJun 18, 2017 9:49 AM
Jun 18, 2017 9:52 AM
Aug 2014
soon he was in akibahara I knew oreimo will make an appearance, but what supersizes me was the shear number of them.

well this anime is really a master piece of garbage, and so am I.
Jun 18, 2017 9:53 AM
Jun 2017
A-KI-HA-BA-RA!
(first, for OreImo)
I had that NO FREAKING WAY feeling when I heard that cute arrival announcement. Kuroneko had that cameo in Episode 8 and from that moment, I really wanted Eromanga-sensei to be OreImo 3; not that Eromanga-sensei was just a nostalgic trip to the OreImo elements: Meruru, that green octopus stuffed toy, and otaku culture; but that Eromanga-sensei and OreImo are in the same universe. Fanservice provider answered: Yes, they are in the same universe (at least in the anime). That baka Kirino, that cute Ruri, that gem Saori, that twosome Sena and Makabe, that graduate members of the Gaming Club, that sassy Kanako. Not to mention Kyousuke and Masamune twinning hair. YASS. Just go, me. Watch OreImo again, get angry again. Eromanga-sensei writers made an apology anime so it's fine.
(second, for Eromanga-sensei)
Seeing Sagiri having more character development has been reassuring. No, I didn't care about the fanservice (protect Sagiri). I'm also happy that Masamune is quick-witted, unlike mainstream protagonists with dense brains for potential waifus. He knows what he wants, and we know what we will get, even if we don't want it. The "siblings" take after their parents' personalities; the flashbacks are not really memorable for me.

The show is like two trains colliding. I simply do not want to look away :D
YanyankunJun 18, 2017 6:16 PM
Jun 18, 2017 10:05 AM

Aug 2015
Wolf_and_Fox said:
BackwardsM said:

Lots of good fanservice today. Also we get to see Sagiri's mom and younger Sagiri, which was interesting.

Meet me in the garbage bin :D

Feel free to use this
Jun 18, 2017 10:15 AM

Aug 2015
ZBlastHistory said:

And Kyousuke meet Masamune was like "Yo incest brother we have very cute little sisters"

How I imagine Izumi and Kyousuke out with their sisters meeting each other:
Kyousuke: I see you're out with your imouto.

Izumi: And I see you're doing the very same.

Kyousuke: Welcome to the world of siscons, siscon.

Izumi: It's good to be here.
Jun 18, 2017 10:44 AM

Mar 2013
Lol they're pushing it with the cameo appearances.

And seems everyone overlooked these two characters from OreImo too lol

I kinda liked the parents segment. It's a shame we didn't get to see anything more of them.

I knew MC from this anime looked like the exact copy of MC from OreImo but the resemblance is really uncanny XD

Oh well, good to see some old faces one more time :D
Jun 18, 2017 10:49 AM
Jan 2016
Damn!!! CAMEO CAMEO CAMEO!!!!

OreImo and this Anime are in the same city. Same circumstances, and of course same cute Imouto too

Love this episode, and for me the best episode so far. And things that surprised me a lot is Sagiri and Masamune are friend back in the past (although in the internet)

Hope for the best for the next episode!!!

5/5
Jun 18, 2017 1:24 PM

Sep 2014
Woah...

This episode kinda redeemed this series for me. We finally get some background story, some real emotional charge and things seem to be finally lurching forward after the stagnant puddle the series was sitting in for the past 9 episodes. Gotta commend the tasteful fanservice though (finally no disproportionately huge jugs and g-strings).

The OreImo cameo was really hard to miss :D (unlike the Index cameo, I did miss that one). Made me angry just thinking about it again, but I hope this series redeems the godawful ending of OreImo. Eh, incest-wincest and all that, but at least this time they are not blood related. Still, ravioli-ravioli...

Kinda wish the creators would grow some balls and go for the "unsellable thrash" (aka ultimate fanservice / happily ever after) ending this time.

I'll be in the garbage bin....
"You know, when people make you feel angry or sad, it's usually because it matters to you what they think. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's apathy. Face it, if you didn't care about what they thought, you wouldn't hate them..." ~Planetes
Jun 18, 2017 1:53 PM
Sep 2016
Tokoya said:
That awkward moment when the thought of Izumi's novel possibly being inspiration for why the Oreimo siblings got together crosses your mind after seeing them in this episode.....God I'm disgusted lol

Don't worry, this episode is set after Oreimo's ending, so Masamune bears no responsibility for Kyosuke and Kirino being together. The author instead bears the responsibility of making me want a crossover series between Eromanga sensei and Oreimo.
After seeing this episode, I'm thinking if they'll give the anime an original ending or they are simply skipping a lot of contents so they could finish the story in the second season.
Jun 18, 2017 2:39 PM
Jun 2017
I STRAIGHT UP SCREEMED AT THE END AND KNEW IT WAS COMING BUT I DIDNT EXPECT THE WHOLE GANG !!!!!! I LOVE OREIMO AND I THINK THESE 2 ANIMES WILL COLIDE CUZ AT OREIMO'S ENDING THERE IS A NEW GIRL JOINING THE ANIME GIRLS CLUB IT HAS TO BE SAIGIRI !!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3<3 <3
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Jun 18, 2017 2:58 PM

Nov 2013
this episode was seriously a lot of fun,
i think i haven't been smiling this much in 1 episode lately =O
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jun 18, 2017 3:07 PM

Apr 2017
WILL SAGIRI MAKE IT OUTSIDE? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL INCEST
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
Jun 18, 2017 3:11 PM
Jun 2017
The cameo from oreImo was the actual best but it's not the first in this anime kuroneko can be spotted in one of the earlier episodes but still I actually got so excited seeing the main four again I loved that anime and this one but I also think it was great to include this particular anime as a cameo due to the relations the older brother has to his sister and kuroneko
Jun 18, 2017 3:18 PM

Apr 2011
Something's been bothering me. How can he keep using internet on his laptop all the way to akihabara...
Jun 18, 2017 3:38 PM

Jan 2013
What laptops from 2011 have 3g/4g connectivity???? Would have made more sense just to bring a phone, even if that laptop had sentimental value.
Jun 18, 2017 7:07 PM

Jul 2010
Glimpse of an actually good anime, lmao. Ahh, I miss Kirino so much.

Really cute story, though -- it's honestly adorable how they met. Does anybody know if they know who the other is? It was sorta implied by some scenes but I couldn't be sure. Hoping Sagiri is able to walk outside next episode!
Jun 18, 2017 7:26 PM

May 2012
Absolute trash :D
Jun 18, 2017 7:29 PM

Sep 2013
Aw man, I actually thought the series was ending by the ending of this episode. Really seemed like a finale.
Jun 18, 2017 8:08 PM

Dec 2009
All the critics bitching about lack of plot.... in your face! We get some damn good plot and decent execution, and a lot of important ground covered.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jun 18, 2017 8:10 PM

Jul 2015
THAT ENDING. WASN'T EVEN A CAMEO. Once the characters are fully animated and voiced, in my opinion, it's no longer a cameo. Freakin Oreimo, you ruined christmas for me, and now you've passed the incest torch onto the next group.

Anyway, twas a good episode with lots of backstory on our main duo, thus giving us an actual reason to even support the duo. Plus we got to know more about their parents which was nice.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 18, 2017 8:43 PM

Jan 2013
What saved Izumi was writing LN, he worked very hard for his dreams. And then you have Sagiri...that can't even leave her room lol
The only good thing about this anime is Yamada Elf and Sagiri's illustrations xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 18, 2017 8:44 PM

Jan 2017
Savage Sagiri, 7 yrs old playing internet catfish on Masamune lol.
and Sagiri's mum!
Jun 18, 2017 9:17 PM

May 2016
Great episode.

Like Mom, Like dauther.
Jun 18, 2017 9:31 PM

Nov 2012
Gosh dang.

This episode pulled out all the stop, with Sagiri; and also with the crossover. Not even cameo anymore.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Jun 18, 2017 9:35 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Sagiri's mother is very cute. Like mother like daughter.Heck they even dress pretty much similarly :3

Very nice backstory, that's serious dedication to be texting so much like them.
Anyway, nice to see Sagiri putting in the effort to leave her room. I wonder if she'll leave the house or stay a shut in.

Them cameos were priceless :3

Jun 18, 2017 10:06 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Lex1979 said:
Tokoya said:
That awkward moment when the thought of Izumi's novel possibly being inspiration for why the Oreimo siblings got together crosses your mind after seeing them in this episode.....God I'm disgusted lol

Don't worry, this episode is set after Oreimo's ending, so Masamune bears no responsibility for Kyosuke and Kirino being together. The author instead bears the responsibility of making me want a crossover series between Eromanga sensei and Oreimo.
After seeing this episode, I'm thinking if they'll give the anime an original ending or they are simply skipping a lot of contents so they could finish the story in the second season.
It's getting a second season?
Jun 18, 2017 10:27 PM
Sep 2016
I don't know, but I hope so.
Jun 18, 2017 11:53 PM

Jun 2016
Aversa said:
So they had a past together they just don't know about it.

It becomes clear the masamune realizes this around the end of the episode, from the editing and cuts.

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."
Jun 19, 2017 1:23 AM

May 2013
after reading all this messy comments i can say one thing logical this is not crossover but they all are in same universe so there won't be any surprise if author will bring in them by any other episode or base on situation more commonly logically thinking they all live in same country and maybe same regions or something bounds them to cross paths.
Fiat justitia ruat caelum.
Hi there 👋, my name is Oskars, I am a Full Stack Engineer, with experience of over 15 years.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
.fsociety
.rA9
Jun 19, 2017 3:49 AM
Jan 2017
I found this episode to be a lot less funny and way -WAY- more creepy then the previous 10. It was fine when it was present time (12 year old is creepy as enough as is) but the fan service of a seven year old girl began to turn my stomach. I hope the next episode focuses on what the show does well, its' comedy.
Jun 19, 2017 4:09 AM

Jun 2013
lol his dad is kyousuke and he was reading index
Jun 19, 2017 4:18 AM

Mar 2014
The scenes with Sagiri and her mother were pretty hilarious. It's sad that the journey will end this week.
Jun 19, 2017 7:06 AM

Oct 2014
Bad episode. I cringe the entire episode. Fan service is so scary that I regularly check our door coz FBI might already spying on me.

I love the cameo of the oreimo characters before it ends.

But overall, bad episode. Lol
Jun 19, 2017 9:18 AM

Mar 2009
I am seriously concerned with how many fans are calling this series "trash" or "garbage". I would expect that from the critics, but the fans? Is this like a meme or something? Maybe it's superficial fluff, and a guilty pleasure (no argument there), but you don't have to hate yourself for liking it.

Jun 19, 2017 9:30 AM
Jul 2018
zharth said:
I am seriously concerned with how many fans are calling this series "trash" or "garbage". I would expect that from the critics, but the fans? Is this like a meme or something? Maybe it's superficial fluff, and a guilty pleasure (no argument there), but you don't have to hate yourself for liking it.

For me it's not really "garbage" I guess. I mean I guess I'm more pointing out that the comedy itself without its execution would be pretty bad because these are things that people shouldn't laugh at in some sense, but because of the over exaggeration it makes people laugh or enjoy the series more than it should. I think people would feel guilty because of that fact but I can't really speak for the majority, I'm just thinking about my thoughts in some sense and can think why some people would feel guilty about it.

Now about the entire "guilty pleasure" thing... well, all goes for different people or different strokes. I think this show is fun but it has some things that are kind of wrong but I can't handle myself to laugh at it due to how over the top it is.
Jun 19, 2017 12:14 PM

Aug 2016
This anime has been going downhill and has been pretty awful for a while. However, this was a pretty good episode, probably the best one so far.
Jun 19, 2017 9:08 PM
Oct 2012
so uh.... did this just become a spin off?
Jun 20, 2017 2:01 AM
Dec 2013

my dawg reading index
Jun 20, 2017 2:33 AM

Jun 2013
Episode was boring to me, but oreimo cas was the most exciting part of the episode

Fuck kirino
Jun 20, 2017 7:06 AM

Apr 2016
" She can't go out of her room right. But how does she take a pee, that's the question. "

- @nekuroisora , 20.06.17

❝ They went looking for the gods,
and died in lonely places ❞
Jun 20, 2017 8:46 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
This is the new word, you can walk in the streets speaking with a tablet!!!
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

177 by Sagirii »»
Apr 11, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2017

262 by slepice24 »»
Apr 10, 12:03 PM

» This anime needs more love ( 1 2 )

Jaaku_na_Neko - Jun 27, 2023

61 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 8, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

167 by Matheus050 »»
Feb 13, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

331 by AkihitoZero1224 »»
Jan 28, 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.