Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Scum's Wish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 23, 2017 10:46 PM
Jan 2017
Tracer_Senpai said:
ProjectSeoul said:
I'm fine with this direction, though I was hoping for a darker way to close out the series (though it could still happen). As for how things played this episode. I felt like this was pretty rushed. Like suddenly Kanai is asking to marry her? Like you had sex twice and were never an official couple. But as for him loving her, despite being a slut, is fine because there are people in the world that are married to two people. Kanai and Akane's relationship is just a product of it. Is it wrong? Who are we to judge what is right or wrong.

I've seen people get married after knowing each other for only two months. Never ends good for them though. I feel like this is a setup for something worse.

There is only one episode left. They can't fit any extra events involving Kanai and Akane since they have to clear up the relationship between Mugi and Hanabi.
Mar 23, 2017 10:52 PM
Forever Fearless

Apr 2007
ProjectSeoul said:
Tracer_Senpai said:

I've seen people get married after knowing each other for only two months. Never ends good for them though. I feel like this is a setup for something worse.

There is only one episode left. They can't fit any extra events involving Kanai and Akane since they have to clear up the relationship between Mugi and Hanabi.

True, but I'm hopping and praying for a S2. I love this anime. haha
Speed is Life - 1st ID... patch on my shoulder.

Mar 23, 2017 11:20 PM

May 2015
Bruh I have no words.

I know this is an anime but still cmon. Kanai has to be the dumbest shit ever to actually love and want to marry Akane. SHE SAID TO HIM CLEARLY THAT SHE WILL CHEAT ON HIM WHEN THEY GET MARRIED. He also seems like a very unrealistic character who seems to not give a shit that his girl has been tried out by so many dudes.
Should have just waited for Hanabi to graduate and go with her man, At least she is a nice girl and pure hearted. whatever man this is one funny anime
Mar 23, 2017 11:32 PM

Mar 2014
People who say Kanai Sensei is idiot/dumb or any othwr insult, must haven't been in love with someone so bad that they wanted to do EVERYTHING to make their loved one HAPPY!
People can change if hey meet with the right person.
Kanai Sensei is the one I look up to when I hear things related to Romance, and thats because he is a Romantic Person.
So, do you really think he is that stupid? Or just in love? Decide it for yourself, I'll give Kanai a hug for the effort he is doing for Akane
Mar 24, 2017 12:27 AM

Apr 2015
People who are saying this storyline isn't realistic; Get out more. Young people do indeed have sex. Friends with benefits is definitely a thing. People cheat on each other. Etc etc. Kanai's overly accepting personality is more unrealistic than anything else, but I feel like he has his own issues lol.

On another note, I low key want this to go the School Days route just for pure entertainment.

Also I always see people here complaining about how "depressed" this show makes them..am I the only one that enjoys the darkness of it? Shows like this are more interesting to watch than your average fluffy shoujo anime. But then again, not much fazes me these days.
Mar 24, 2017 1:11 AM

Oct 2014
Kanai is just idiot. Nobody in real world could accept "hobby" like this.
Mar 24, 2017 1:37 AM

Apr 2016
Usopp8000 said:
People who say Kanai Sensei is idiot/dumb or any othwr insult, must haven't been in love with someone so bad that they wanted to do EVERYTHING to make their loved one HAPPY!
People can change if hey meet with the right person.
Kanai Sensei is the one I look up to when I hear things related to Romance, and thats because he is a Romantic Person.
So, do you really think he is that stupid? Or just in love? Decide it for yourself, I'll give Kanai a hug for the effort he is doing for Akane

The problem is that there's no depth in Kanai characterization, so it's as hard to believe in this romance as in any average rom-com. There's no build-up, no explanation, he's really just a plot-device, he is like a robot who repeats "I love Akane" through the anime without any regard to the circumstances, without any thought about his "romantical" feelings, about what he likes in Akane, about the fact he doesn't know her in the end. That's really bad (or rushed) writing.

I know some people live in open-relationships, it's possible, but I don't think they are as stupid and superficial as Kanai sensei is presented in the anime, at least they think it through because they go against society's conventions. With Kanai we get nothing, no thought, no questioning, except the "because love". Actually Mugi's fascination (or call it love) toward Akane is a lot more believable because more fleshed-out than the unconditional robotic (= idiotic) love of Kanai sensei. With Mugi we had, "I know how she is but I love her, am I weird?"

I'd like to believe that the mangaka just didn't have enough time to flesh-out Kanai (after having done all the others) but yes kanai looks dumb or soulless in this romance and it really is a flaw in the writing, even though I love and respect the idea of giving a "redemption route" to an antagonist like Akane.
Ysad_ZiwezhanMar 24, 2017 2:50 AM
Mar 24, 2017 1:46 AM
Apr 2013
Wow, i'm kind of sad this series has been tracking downwards as of late, this is just some bull
Mar 24, 2017 2:23 AM
Feb 2015
OppaiTaisho said:
Kuzu No Honkai ep 11 kapkap. spoilers Sensei is a cuckold lord and mom-con. Mugi is trashier than Akane. Only 1 minute of precious Hanabi, that's injustice. Finally, eh...the development of Akafish would br nice...if it wasn't so sudden only.
We need another season of Hanabi only, even if that's illogical.
lol hes a cucklord and has a mother complex lol
Mar 24, 2017 3:22 AM

Dec 2015
A few minutes in, and a smile started to be drawn on my face on its own while I was struggling, trying to connect the available and new infos about Akane to make sense of the situation. This in itself wasn't that problematic.
But Kanai served me the coup de grace, he seemed totally out-of-place (or rather out-of-this-fictional-world, like a transfuge from some romcom movie, not that I dislike romcoms). He was the one guilty of bringing me to laugh (when only rare comedies do).
The weirdest part is the return to Mugi's perfectly understandable thoughts. Thoughts? Did we ever get Kanai's thoughts by the way? Oh, yes, the mom thing. I guess it's the reason summoned to explain his behaviour.

2.5-/5 thanks to the laugh and the representation of Akane's inside.
Changing my estimated score from 7 to ?/10 because I can't score what's beyond me.

30years old here: Insert Danny Glover's Lethal Weapon quote.
Rei_IIIMar 24, 2017 3:26 AM
Mar 24, 2017 3:40 AM

Mar 2015
10/10 Episode. Love the love between Kanai and Akane, Kanai is best character of the show. Him and Atsuya are the dankest characters. Kanai you beast.

Noticed people bashing Kanai, but Kanai isn't dumb or his character is shallow it's just that he simply loves Akane so much that he can see beyond her flaws and simply wishes for her happiness (thus allowing her to cheat on him). It's what happens when you fall deeply in love I suppose.
GaryMuffuginOakMar 24, 2017 4:01 AM
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Mar 24, 2017 3:50 AM

Dec 2015
I always find Akane interesting since her actions made me curious, although I feel like the author didn't dig too deep on her character or gave a reasonable explanation about her "hobby"

The same goes with Narumi, he fell for her because she reminds him of his mom, therefore he's willing to accept her for whatever it is that's making her happy.

I just really wish that the author showed us more about their relationship.

Honestly, if Narumi is a real person and he's someone I knew, I will laugh at him if ever he got cheated on.,

Mar 24, 2017 4:15 AM

Mar 2013
Aww, this episode was really sweet. It was nice to see Akane have her whole self accepted like that for the first time and I'm actually glad she's gonna settle down with Kanai.

Maybe this is a weird plot point to get caught up on, but... why didn't Kanai have a spare pair of glasses? I've never known anyone with glasses that didn't have a spare pair and he doesn't strike me as the sort of person that wouldn't be prepared. In fact, he looks like one of those people that opens their bag to get their spare glasses and has to rummage past both the hanky and the pack of tissues in case the hanky gets dirty, the folded up umbrella "just in case", the book that's there if they get stuck waiting somewhere, a notepad and pen, assorted sizes of plasters, spare batteries, paper copies of important numbers in case his phone dies... Maybe I'm just giving him more characterisation than the story thought he was worth, but.... eh.

Also the amount of slut shaming in this thread is ridiculous lmao, a woman isn't some object that loses her worth with every time she's "used". It doesn't matter that Akane's had more sex that anyone posting shit about her, she's still a person.
Mar 24, 2017 5:37 AM

Jul 2015
She trying hard to get the guy's pants off. She just can't figure him out though, and now she just confused, and I enjoy watching be confused. Honestly, I like both of them now, didn't at first but they have really grown on me with these last couple of episodes, and I like them together. Now if the kids could stop screwing with each other and get together for the final episode, this could be a pretty happy ending. And I would really like a happy ending.

Everyone here got really different opinions on the characters and story here and how they want this to end or think it should. I'm personally all for that Disney ending. I love happy endings. I was totally prepared to see half the cast in a broken mess by the end but I would much prefer everyone finding the person they love and getting to be with that person, or accepting that they can't for whatever reason. As long as it's not through total bull crap.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Mar 24, 2017 5:45 AM

Mar 2015
Lelouch0202 said:
Well I really don't know about everyone else but I think this was honestly one of the best episode's of the series.

Kanai might have his reasons for loving Akane but whatever they were, be it his lingering emotions for his Mom's death or whatever, his unconditional love and acceptance of Akane's habits succeeded in instilling hope in a person as broken and twisted as Akane. His acceptance gives her courage to try and become a better person, it gives her a more positive outlook on life as she accepts the marriage proposal and that in itself is something beautiful. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't smiling throughout this whole ordeal. Whether Akane deserves him or if Kanai is naive here is not the point at all in my opinion.

Throughout this whole series, I've been trying to figure out what is it the author was trying to convey through this messed up story of broken people. I couldn't figure out what it was I was supposed to take away from a story like this, was it just guilty pleasure? I finally found it, It's a very simple lesson, something a lot of people find it hard to accept but it is possible, "People can change." No matter who you are, you can change be it through your own will (Hanabi) or with the help of others. (Akane) This right here is in my opinion the moral of this story.
Lelouch0202 said:
Well I really don't know about everyone else but I think this was honestly one of the best episode's of the series.

Kanai might have his reasons for loving Akane but whatever they were, be it his lingering emotions for his Mom's death or whatever, his unconditional love and acceptance of Akane's habits succeeded in instilling hope in a person as broken and twisted as Akane. His acceptance gives her courage to try and become a better person, it gives her a more positive outlook on life as she accepts the marriage proposal and that in itself is something beautiful. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't smiling throughout this whole ordeal. Whether Akane deserves him or if Kanai is naive here is not the point at all in my opinion.

Throughout this whole series, I've been trying to figure out what is it the author was trying to convey through this messed up story of broken people. I couldn't figure out what it was I was supposed to take away from a story like this, was it just guilty pleasure? I finally found it, It's a very simple lesson, something a lot of people find it hard to accept but it is possible, "People can change." No matter who you are, you can change be it through your own will (Hanabi) or with the help of others. (Akane) This right here is in my opinion the moral of this story.

I agree, this was definitly one of the better episodes. I think it is beautiful to see that Kanai can change her and accepts her. Eventhough people think he is stupid you can clearly see that he is able to change her, which is something that mugi couldn't do.
Mar 24, 2017 6:22 AM

Nov 2011
This episode was pretty boring. Akane and Narumi scene was whatever. The end was stupid but Akane is gone from the show most likely.

Whatever one more episode to go. Hopefully it concludes well.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 24, 2017 7:10 AM
Jun 2016
This was really well done. The proposal was a schock. Although i couldnt sympathize with Kanai allowing her to cheat, at least he takes the mrs. slut. Which leaves Hanabi and Mugi left ^.^. Glad to see that it is all getting better now.
Mariecat1Mar 24, 2017 7:14 AM
Mar 24, 2017 7:26 AM

Jan 2015
Akane here, Akane there. Looks like everyone's going to missing her "figure". Especially after she finally "realize" how to properly getting loved from someone.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 24, 2017 8:15 AM

Jan 2008
Can't wait to see if Mugi and Hanabi will happen now that Akane is out of the picture and Mugi is all alone. I don't ship it by any means but I think it'll happen. I'd rather Mugi ends up with Moka but that won't happen. I still think the best ending would be that Mugi and Hanabi go their separate ways and end up with other people in the future.

As for Kanai and Akane, I'm interested to see if Akane will change. I hope Kanai's love would be enough for her. Well, with one episode left, I doubt we would see that. I think Akane is a more interesting character than Hanabi. Heck, I didn't even mind that there wasn't much Hanabi in the last 2-3 episodes. Let's see if Mugi will choose to move on and pursue a relationship with Hanabi.
HatsumiShinoguMar 24, 2017 8:34 AM
Mar 24, 2017 8:15 AM

Nov 2012
I was waiting to see how the manga would end before I even bothered to check out the animation.

.... my expectations were low to begin with, but now I feel stupid for even being so generous.
Mar 24, 2017 8:32 AM

Feb 2014
This episode proved that when you fall too hard in love, nothing else matters.
Mugi was just too late to realize it.
Sayonara Akane-sensei!One of the most controversial waifu ever!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 24, 2017 8:45 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Narumi get married to Akane!! O__O Oh my god, this is love!!!!!
The answer was .....YES!!!!
This episode was nice, and the plot about the realtionships is very credible, because the love is blind, and for the other your mistakes are your virtues!!! ;)

Mugi, and now what?!
Mar 24, 2017 8:54 AM
Oct 2014
and now a anime about cuck, 2017 where cuck being a trend...
Mar 24, 2017 9:02 AM

Apr 2012
The only method to "obtain" a bitch, developing a fetish for being a hubby..
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Mar 24, 2017 9:41 AM

Sep 2016
To people saying that Kanai-sensei is unrealistic, well, I've given it quite a thought, and it's actually a quite fitting character in this show. His outlook on love is not as mature as you would believe. He's just as broken as the other characters, it's just that his way of being broken - his mother's death fueling his frustrated desire for attachment so that he would be willing to accept mostly anything as long as it's the person he loves - is *exactly* what Akane needed. She *needed* to be accepted. That's why Kanai won the Akane-bowl - and that *does* make him /ourguy/, I guess.

The only actually unrealistic thing in this show is the starting situation - i.e. "how likely is it that six broken people will get this close?" But if you accept that, then every plot twist just makes sense, if you stop and consider the psychology of the characters.

Tokoya said:
3. We need stories like this because some people are tired of the same old high school romance/drama series like Ore Monogatari etc where the characters are too shy to fucking hold hands for the longest yet alone kiss...This current generation and to an extent my own as well are quite sexually active

10/10 show, I hope more anime start going against this "must spill spaghetti" meme.

On a completely unrelated note, I also loved the "kind deity"/"promiscuous deity" pun in the title.
Yet these hands will never hold anything.
Thus I pray, Unlimited Waifu Works!

Mar 24, 2017 10:25 AM

Aug 2016
with all that going to bed with other guys, Akane seriously should get herself checked...

What if she caught a disease....
Nanika ga Okashii
Mar 24, 2017 10:53 AM

Jul 2012
It's been fun reading these episode threads every week. This has been a hate-watch for me, but I can respect "some" of the fans of this series points of view. So it's been good to see the other side of the coin.

This show does has serious flaws but watching has been more tolerable because I find it fascinating to see the hardcore fans just plain ignore the flaws exist or change the subject when they are brought up. There's nothing new about that of course, that's just human nature; but it's not often we get a series this polarizing.
Mar 24, 2017 11:13 AM

Feb 2015
I honestly don't get it. The relationship between Akane and Kanai is seriously F***'ed up.

I really hope the next episode offers something better about Hanabi's situation or I'm gonna lose my shit! ಠ_ಠ
Mar 24, 2017 11:19 AM

Sep 2016
Seriously this was the most interesting and greatest episode so farfor me..Akane is by far the best character in this anime and I loved the focus they gave to her and how her arc ended peacefully with her going for marriage and Mugi being too late for her..so let's sum up

Akane ~ by far the best character in the anime..she basically needed someone to accept her for who she is and show her unconditional love even though she gets laid with other men to waste her time

Kanai sensei ~ he accepts Akane..he is the best player (romantic nerdy play's always the best , so he won the woman)..but I don't know if his love for Akane is genuine or it's just a way for him to cover his lack of maternal love

Mugi ~ he is kinda twisted because he loved sensei when she was a bitch but I give him credits because he is the only one who completely knew her character..understood everything about her personality and decided not to be selfish and just let her free in the end..he cherished some good (xxx) moments with akane so he shouldn't feel sad that he wasn't the destined one to change her..

Hanabi ~ idk what to say about you..I though you were the mc but the director forgot you..
[Best moments of the episode ] Akane's monologues,Kanai sensei kissing akane's lil forehead :3 , his back hugs are sooo sugoii
when mugi said he will always remember her in the rain scene and Akane saying arigatou in such a cute way
Ughh she is so freakin gorgeous
[IMG]http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/TitosStamelos/media/Screenshot_2017-03-24-19-25-43_zpskkky5hbt.jpeg.html]
KawaiiCandyMar 24, 2017 11:40 AM
Mar 24, 2017 11:26 AM

Jul 2014
Hmm this felt so rushed and I laughed so hard with this episode.

Well, Kanai is really fucked up. Ok I get it, he love her because she looks like his mother....duh, but come on have a little of self respect, anyway I hope she really changes.

I must say I started to enjoy this anime when I stop to take it too seriously or in a realistic way. I just sit and whach it as what it is, an anime and I think more people should do the same xD
SkyLETVMar 24, 2017 5:19 PM
Mar 24, 2017 11:46 AM

Jul 2016
I said it before and I will say it again, Akane is the most interesting character that this show has to offer. And it's honestly not a tough competition at all; no one comes close to the amount of characterization and portrayal that she has gotten thus far.

Now that doesn't mean that Akane is my favorite character, I still like Hanabi more, and I have my reasons for that. But depending on what happens in the final episode, it's entirely possible that Akane might take the throne as my favorite character in Scum's Wish. She's that close to taking it anyway.

Regardless, despite all the flaws that this show has, I still really like it. It has been one of my favorite shows to watch from the winter season.
But really, how can I not like a show with such a great art and soundtrack direction, interesting characters, and a unique approach to the romance genre?

With that said, I'm looking forward to the final episode.

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ don't forget to wear your‏‏‎ mask‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
Mar 24, 2017 11:54 AM

May 2012
Ok so I've spend half of the episode totally confused and kind of shocked too (not because of Kanai but Akane's reaction, it felt way too fast and artificial) but the weirdest thing was that it ended so quickly. I will really miss this series :(
Mar 24, 2017 12:37 PM

Jul 2014
Well, while I expected some sort of ending to Kanai and Akane's story in this show, I didn't expect him to propose to her as quickly as he did, but it's nice to see she has at least started to change and that he is accepting her for everything she is. Now that just leaves the issue of Mugi for the final episode to deal with, which should be interesting given how many issues he still seems to be brewing in. Considering recent developments, I struggle to see an ending where he and Hanabi aren't together, but then again this show has surprised me before, so who knows really?
Mar 24, 2017 12:57 PM

Jan 2015
I can't believe Akane changed over such a short period of time. accepting her or not, Kanai is just unbelievably stupid, though in love, and I'm so disgusted by his blindness, his unwilingness to see things the way they are just because Akane reminds him of his mother. but it's probable that such cucks exist irl, and there's lots of them. he's acting like a kid. I would definitely like this storyline about changing a person if it was anyone but Kanai.
demimondeNov 29, 2020 6:40 AM
Mar 24, 2017 1:40 PM

May 2014
So the scummiest scum in Kuzu no Honkai is Mugi, I guess.
He's really having a hard time changing and accepting himself, even going as far as to admit that he only "loved" Akane when she was broken and manipulative (kind of like him).

Compare that to Kanai's unconditional love for Akane and Hanabi, and we can see he's more genuine with his affection. He accepted Hana's love for him and doesn't care who Akane becomes, which is what she needs out of a relationship- someone who loves her for herself and not what she represents.

Mugi's spent a good amount of time narrating about how terrible Akane is, but she really isn't all that bad when in the company of the right person. It's like Mugi's been almost relying on this image of Akane to reassure himself.

I also really like the contrast between how Akane interacts with Mugi and Kanai...honestly, I'm happy for her.

With only one episode left, it looks like we're gonna get a relatively happy ending.
Unless Kanai is secretly harbouring feelings for Hanabi or something...I dunno, I'm still expecting something to go down lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2017 2:25 PM

Sep 2016
I really liked this serie so far, the characters are so weird, it's interesting to see how they progress.
I wonder how all this will end.
Mar 24, 2017 2:45 PM

Jul 2009
SimplyKairi said:
Turned a hoe into a housewife astounding! give this man a round of applause

but she's still a hoe. She said she's gonna cheat still and my man is like "sure :)"

two sociopaths. totally meant for each other. Can wait for the point in Kanai's life when they wanna have kids and he wants to have his own kid and be an awesome parent like his mom supposedly was only for Akane to have babies with other men :)

but no worries he'll still love her right?
Mar 24, 2017 2:56 PM

May 2010
Lmao I love how Kanai is like "You do it because you like it right? So you don't have to stop it." That made me grin.

"I am going to cheat on you all the time." There. My favorite dialogue. These two are never gonna break up.

Loved this episode.
Mar 24, 2017 3:30 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Kanai is officially the biggest cuck in anime.

Also i lol'd pretty hard when Kanai and Akane decided to marry when they just had sex for 2 nights and barely did anything else.
Mar 24, 2017 4:08 PM
Mar 2008
I am amazed how ignorant people are to how relationships are in this world. Not everything is 2 people happily with only themselves.

There is a thing called swingers in case you guys did not know about that. It is a real thing.

As for this being close to reality.

I have 2 classmates. A guy and a girl. That girl is in a relationship and has slept with several people including him once. The guy loves that girl and knows she is a slut. He still wants that girl even if he do not believe she will only stay with him.

Love can make you blind or accept things which are not ideal.

If you like a girl very much, and the only way you can get her is if it is a threesome with an other dude. Then it would actually be possible that you end up doing that. First you might say no. But if the setting is there you never know.

Not everything is black and white. Get used to it.

And regarding Mugi being a minor. Sexual age is 13 in japan. And he goes in high school which makes him like at least 16 years old or so.

I think Akane is a bitch, but its her life how she want to live it.

Lastly I gotta say I think it is nice this anime got a different view on a lot of things in romance animes. Because this is kinda innovating in terms of the typical harem rom coms you see tons of each season.

Now to wait for episode 12 and Hanabi x Mugi ending. I felt anime all the way was leading up to that. And I was hoping for a plot twist... which I do not see coming now.
Mar 24, 2017 4:19 PM

Mar 2013
Akane is a sociopath, that much is obvious. The show drops hints alot, especially in this episode when Akane is looking at her past relationships and not understanding why people felt sad when she slept with someone else. It's as if intially she didn't even understand the concept of attachment or exclusivity. But now, she's reached a point where she wants to make people feel jealous, wants to engender others to hate her by showing them her true nature, like she did with Narumi. Except for some screwed up reason( don't say it's because of his mother, because that is a cheap excuse) Narumi abandons all his feelings of jealousy or hurt, embracing Akame for all her qualities and "habits". I understand open relationships exist in many places, many couples practice a mentality where they do not have exclusivity on each other, but something like this is totally uncharacteristic of a character like Narumi.

And later on, they start talking about desires and how it elads to hurt. That was so confusing, i couldn't tell who Naurumi was even talking about

Not sure what the show's point is, because 'people change' isn't really something that shines through in this episode, but rather, somehow there will be someone that accepts you at the expense pf themselves
Mar 24, 2017 4:36 PM

Jun 2011
Too many people are blinded by literal meaning.
Mar 24, 2017 4:47 PM

Dec 2013
Akane's biggest weakness was a doormat...
Mar 24, 2017 5:57 PM

Aug 2015
So the ultimate slut just needed the ultimate cuck to make her an honest woman?
Dead.
Mar 24, 2017 6:31 PM

Feb 2009
Kanai will learn 10 + years from now with crabs and simplex 2 that you can't turn a hoe into a housewife.

This show is honestly not that well written. I agree with others that it's quite unbelievable, because this story is for bad people doing bad things and getting rewarded for it. In RL, it never would've gotten this far. Someone would love Kanai enough to stop him, someone would hate Akane enough to cause her harm for what she's doing, or at least be in jail for sleeping with Mugi. The saying goes, "what's done in the dark always comes to the light eventually", but this anime is a black hole. You can do whatever bad thing you want to and instead of a lesson you get a marriage. Kinda disappointing, because these characters are real. The story just isn't.

Mar 24, 2017 7:03 PM

Jan 2013
I'm speechless, this episode is a complete game changer xD It means that there is still hope!

First of all, who is this woman and what has she done with Akane?

Never thought that i would like her, she was so different in this episode and so cute xD

Who would think that the guy that was considered to be a pussy is actually the man here xD
That moment when he proposed in marriage and kissed her :3
Glad that they focused this episode on Akane & Kanai, who would think that he can change her.

Loved this moment, we can actually see that Akane grew a little bit ;)

And i still had hope that Mugi would grow some balls and drop Akane xD He is the real girl of the anime hahaha If it wasn't Kanai we would be screwed xD
Can't wait for last episode! #HanabiBestGirl
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 24, 2017 7:56 PM
Dec 2013
Lelouch0202 said:
"People can change." No matter who you are, you can change be it through your own will (Hanabi) or with the help of others. (Akane) This right here is in my opinion the moral of this story.

People can easily change. This has always been true. What you find is that deep down most people don't want to change.
So yeah people can change but most don't want to.

When someone wants to change and they decide to do it they will make it happen. Many people like the idea of change but prefer their present reality and won't sacrifice it for change.
chunng said:
Mugi x Hanabi not gonna happen.
Mugi doesn't deserve Hanabi. I hope it doesn't happen because Mugi chose Akane when he obviously should have walked away.

stone616Mar 24, 2017 7:59 PM
Mar 24, 2017 9:19 PM

Jan 2017
blasenyan said:
So the ultimate slut just needed the ultimate cuck to make her an honest woman?
Dead.

You're not necessarily wrong...
Mar 24, 2017 9:38 PM
Nov 2010
Fredo_p said:
I just realized they should have ended this episode with this

LOLOL

This one fits Mugi too!
Mar 24, 2017 9:43 PM

Aug 2014
Lame Akane got reformed. Watching her fuck shit up was far more entertaining. If they were going scum, at least go all out. Hope the last episode redeems itself.
Sieg Zeon!
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2017

158 by bakakisima »»
Sep 13, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

160 by bakakisima »»
Sep 13, 5:19 AM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

212 by bakakisima »»
Sep 12, 7:11 AM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

178 by bakakisima »»
Sep 12, 6:48 AM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2017

234 by bakakisima »»
Sep 8, 8:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.