Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 3, 2013 11:36 PM

Mar 2012
Have you ever bought them? Anyway as a child i buy a pack of Yu-Gi-Oh deck for inserting the monster SN in PS1 game. And when Beyblade hit in my country i buy it since i was still child.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jan 3, 2013 11:40 PM

Aug 2012
Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh cards were all over the place.

I think I have an awkward turtle (not anime-related but people assume it is) keychain stuck somewhere.
Jan 3, 2013 11:42 PM

Mar 2011
I have a lot of figurines, anime shirts, and Edward Elric's pocket watch from FMA c:
I used to have a lot of Pokemon cards when I was younger ^^
Jan 3, 2013 11:43 PM

Oct 2011
I own a couple anime related shirts. Also a huge fan of Gunpla, and own a couple dozen kits.
Jan 4, 2013 1:42 AM

Apr 2011
I owned a couple of anime merchandise -- no toy/figurines though. I bought a Death Note wallet, an L-flashlight keychain (late I bought a Ryuk one) and a Naruto Sunagakure Forehead Protector leather armband. I was thinking of buying a very cool model of Vincent Valentine's Cerberus, but the shop closed before I got the money. Oh, and I bought a remote control Beyblade once as well. The only one I still have from the above list is the Death Note wallet, but it's pretty damaged, so I'm gonna buy a new one.
Jan 4, 2013 2:10 AM

Aug 2012
I remember having a Naruto headband, and losing it.
Jan 4, 2013 2:54 AM

May 2009
Yes. Hurts my wallet a lot.
Jan 4, 2013 5:33 AM

Dec 2012
I love collecting anime figures. It's sort of my thing (In fact there must be some kind of figure collection club on here right?). I have around 1500 USD in anime figures, collected over the years. I rarely buy the small gashapon or trading figures, it seems like a waste of space.

Other than figures, I have a couple plushies which serve as good pillows, an obligatory Asuka dakimakura, some wallscrolls (which I'm thinking of selling, they take up a lot of space and the pictures become boring after a while), and then just knick-knacks like keychains/etc.
Jan 4, 2013 5:40 AM

Jan 2012
I used to buy tons of yugioh cards I still love the game but stopped playing irl when I was like 16...oh well there's always duelingnetwork
Jan 4, 2013 6:17 AM
Jul 2012
I used to collect yugioh cards, but that was a long time ago back when i was in middle school. My dad threw them all away so I said fuck that.
Jan 4, 2013 7:02 AM

Jan 2013
Some card games. Got rid of em in short order. Figures and shirts I thought of getting, but mainly as I have to mail order them, the huge mark-ups alot of sellers use turns me off majorly.

Now I did have some Gundam figures, lots actully, but I sold them all among other things to finance a trip I had to make. And I had a figure of Al from FM. But he broke one day and my super glue would not fix him. So I shot him.

Totally wouldn't mind to get some newer things, but cost is the main thing that keeps me away from it.
Jan 4, 2013 7:31 AM

Dec 2012
I own a luffy(one piece) figure.
I never did the card collect thing.

Jan 4, 2013 7:37 AM

Dec 2012
Yes, I had a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh cards, it was really good to exchange them with friends or play for picking one of your opponent if you win :D
Jan 4, 2013 8:04 AM

Oct 2012
BEYBLAAAAAAAAAAADEEEE
Jan 4, 2013 8:09 AM

Nov 2008
I wanted one of these:

Jan 4, 2013 8:11 AM

Oct 2010
pokemon cards/yugioh cards
beyblade, b-dman or w/e it's called.
But those were in my kids years..

Bought this a few months ago..
not really toys.. but you get the clue

Jan 4, 2013 8:11 AM

Oct 2012
Ezekiel said:
I wanted one of these:

What the fuck is that..
Jan 4, 2013 8:13 AM

Nov 2008
natssuu said:
What the fuck is that..
Get on top of your plan to watch list.

Jan 4, 2013 9:19 AM

Nov 2010
I've bough a Yoko boobie mousepad, a couple arm bands, a pen, a necklace, some posters, got a couple t shirts, had a shakugan no shana wallet.
Jan 4, 2013 9:21 AM

Apr 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
I've bough a Yoko boobie mousepad,

Damn, I can't even think of buying one of those. My parents will murder me ...... or maybe I will, once I finish my course and start my own life.
Jan 4, 2013 11:51 AM

Dec 2012
yhunata said:
IntroverTurtle said:
I've bough a Yoko boobie mousepad,

Damn, I can't even think of buying one of those. My parents will murder me ...... or maybe I will, once I finish my course and start my own life.

Do as you wish, but I think those things are sort of un-classy (I think that's what I'm looking for). I mean, I think they'd be funny to have and try to explain to your bros, but don't be surprised if others start making assumptions because you have a breast simulator as a mousepad.

When others see my more high-quality figures, they easily come to understand this is a serious hobby of mine. I don't know what they'd say if I had one of those though.

Then again, I've had Tengas, so what do I know...
Jan 4, 2013 12:38 PM

Sep 2012
yu gi oh cards when i was younger eventually i just proxy the majority of my cards since they were expensive, plushies, and steins gate funimation release which probably the first boxset i've ever bought
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 4, 2013 2:37 PM

Jul 2008
I collect a bunch of nendoroids. I have my full list on my profile. I sort of want to start buying wall scrolls too.
Jan 4, 2013 6:42 PM

Nov 2012
Do anime related tattoos count? I've got the team gurren symbol on my back.
I made some killer babaganoush... FOR VALHALLA!!!
Jan 4, 2013 6:47 PM

Dec 2012
I've been to some anime conventions and I just blew off all my dad's money sometimes (hundreds of dollar) when I went on my shopping spree madness.

Some of the stuff I got is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood wall scroll, Code Geass wall scroll, Fruits Basket wall scroll, The World God Only Knows t shirt, Edward Elric key chain, various K-On character keychains, various D. Gray-Man keychains, Charolette (from Puella Magi Madoka Magica) keychain, Death Note necklace, Death Note book, D. Gray-Man order pin, Rin Okumura (from Ao No Exorcist) clip, some computer decals, and some other merchandise I cannot recall.
Jan 4, 2013 6:51 PM

Sep 2011
Before when I was a kid: Beyblade, Crush Gear, YGO Cards.

Now: Figurines.

Jan 4, 2013 7:48 PM

Apr 2011
Asukafag said:
Do as you wish, but I think those things are sort of un-classy (I think that's what I'm looking for). I mean, I think they'd be funny to have and try to explain to your bros, but don't be surprised if others start making assumptions because you have a breast simulator as a mousepad.

When others see my more high-quality figures, they easily come to understand this is a serious hobby of mine. I don't know what they'd say if I had one of those though.

Then again, I've had Tengas, so what do I know...

I was joking. Sorry if I confused you like that. I'm less likely to buy a boobie mousepad and more likely to buy something cool or badass, like this one:

Oh, I forgot to mention this in my first post, but if it counts, I have a Final Fantasy X belt.
Jan 4, 2013 7:53 PM

Mar 2012
Sa-chan_ said:
Before when I was a kid: Beyblade, Crush Gear, YGO Cards.

Now: Figurines.
I remember my friend bought Crush Gear with it's field. It didn't clash at all.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jan 4, 2013 7:55 PM

Aug 2012
I still have Pokemon cards, like 300. A few yu-gi-oh ones. Pokemon games XD and a few posters. Had ~6 pokemon figurines, and quite a few from Dragon Ball Z, but they are gone now.
Jan 4, 2013 8:31 PM

Mar 2012
Here's a few things I've gotten

I've also got a Madoka Magica boxset signed by the English voice actors for Homura and Madoka

And a few other boxsets
Jan 4, 2013 8:31 PM

Aug 2011
I totally had a Naruto forehead protector!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And some Madoka posters. Not as cool as my forehead protector though.
Jan 4, 2013 8:38 PM

Jul 2011
SquadmemberRitsu said:
Here's a few things I've gotten

I've also got a Madoka Magica boxset signed by the English voice actors for Homura and Madoka

And a few other boxsets

So hey, how would I go about robbing people over the internet...
The Internet is a very bad place, you should never go there.
Mar 18, 2017 3:35 PM
Mar 2017

Hi all was wondering if anyone can help me out figure who these are :) one in the middle to me looks like final fantasy but cant find anything on him. hope you can help me out :)
Mar 18, 2017 3:46 PM

Mar 2016
I've started collecting merch the past couple years, really want to get a figure/Nendoroid collection going as well as get my favorite animes on bluray. Manga I've been collecting for years if that counts, I'm at around 335 volumes.
Mar 18, 2017 3:48 PM

Mar 2017
Well i used own a pikachu plushie, pokemon cards, duel master cards and beyblades (Driger and Dragoon) Im thinking about getting a trafalgar law snap back
Mar 18, 2017 3:59 PM

Feb 2017
Never bought, never will, aint gonna happen.
Mar 18, 2017 4:12 PM

Jun 2012
Ballardo said:
Not even if they double as high speed internet cables?
Mar 18, 2017 4:13 PM

Feb 2017
999 said:
Ballardo said:
What if they double as high speed internet cables?

You serious? where you got this info
Mar 18, 2017 4:55 PM

Dec 2012
I have a large DVD/BD collection, a decent sized manga collection, a bunch of anime soundtracks, 13 figures, around 20 T-shirts, 3 wall scrolls, and a mug.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Mar 18, 2017 6:36 PM

Mar 2016
Pokémon was my childhood. Too many dolls, cards, figures, games, etc. Now I collect wall scrolls and figures of various anime, mainly of attractive girls.

Click the banner for anime lists, discussions, reviews, and let's plays!
Mar 18, 2017 6:41 PM

Aug 2016
When I was a child I had Beyblades, B-daman, Pokemon & Yugioh cards.

For now I have some Cardfight Vanguard cards left from high school and I buy Weiss Schwarz cards occasionally. Not much else, I save my money for light novels nowadays.

"... Because when you live in this world of my closed eyes...
... Being alone is very lonely..."

Mar 18, 2017 7:06 PM

Sep 2013
I buy Nendoroids and Gunpla. Gunpla are good for killing time while half watching TV during the winter. Nendoroids are a good collectible series and a fun display item.
There's no need for all this tension.
Mar 18, 2017 8:17 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
I've got a collection that I maintain being small-but-growing. I've got a 1/7th castoff Max Factory Pachira, 1/8th Aoshima Cait Sith Silica, and a little Maria Takayama Nendoroid. Then I've got a couple of derpy looking cheap ones, like my 1/8th Amuro Ninagawa with a weird face and a couple of small figures of Ayane from Nagasarete Airantou. Also my Shiro daki in terms of merch. I've also got a couple of unofficial Maria things; a coffee glass and a mousepad that you can see here. Pic quality is poor, though ._. And here's a poor quality out of date picture of my shelf. The only thing I added was that I bought volume 4 limited edition DVD release they did here for Yosuga no Sora, which came with a little lenticular card of Sora and the DVD itself, of course. They're both currently being pretty on that shelf as well.

I want to add a few things - the next thing I want is to get a snake goddess Nadeko figure I've been eyeballing on Amazon lately. Dunno when I'll be getting that, but hopefully soon.

May 11, 2017 8:57 PM
May 2017
Whoa! Did you see? Samurai Buyer is selling exclusive items of Love Live Concert!!
I got mine here: http://samuraibuyer.jp/ng/en_us/lp/bandai
I can't wait for it to come!! Kyaa!! <3

May 12, 2017 2:27 AM

Jul 2015
I've owned a fuckton of Pokémon crap like cards, plushies and figurines. I also used to have hundreds of manga books of several series. Now they've all been sold off in a flea market :P These days I still sometimes buy manga, and I have some doujinshi and keychains of my current favorite series.
May 12, 2017 2:35 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
pretty much all my room is is anime merchandise lol

May 12, 2017 2:41 AM

Jun 2015
EcchiLordMamster said:

Pic or you lying.

In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
May 12, 2017 2:45 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Takamura-sama said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

Pic or you lying.

after work ill post some pics.. but i can't now lol
May 12, 2017 2:52 AM

Jun 2015
EcchiLordMamster said:
Takamura-sama said:

Pic or you lying.

after work ill post some pics.. but i can't now lol

okay ;)

In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
May 12, 2017 6:22 AM

Jun 2016
Figures:
-Sailor Mars Funko Pop
-Tomoko Kuroki
-Hatsune Miku Figma

Manga:
- Assassination Classroom (Volume 1)
-My Little Monster (Volume 12)
-Noragami (volume 1-17)

Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.

More topics from this board

Poll: » can anime influence your dark side?

deg - 7 hours ago

15 by mypenislist »»
23 seconds ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others?

WatchTillTandava - 5 hours ago

24 by mentalmondai »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » do you want more emotional or more intelligent anime?

deg - 6 hours ago

30 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
2 minutes ago

» Do you have any favorite opening or ending animations?

RobertBobert - 3 minutes ago

0 by RobertBobert »»
3 minutes ago

» MULTIPLE UNRELATED anime that you think could be set in the same anime universe

IpreferEcchi - 4 hours ago

11 by tchitchouan »»
3 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.