Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 2, 2017 12:38 PM

Oct 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URs_gh-QNN8

What's your take on anti-white propaganda? How many red-pilled fellow MAL users are there?

To me, it's quite sickening.
Discuss further below.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 2, 2017 12:42 PM

Apr 2012
Unnecessary hatred is never ok. Now it's more acceptable to attack white people.
It's pretty foolish and it will backfire, I mean, it's already happening.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Mar 2, 2017 12:44 PM

Oct 2014
Immahnoob said:
Unnecessary hatred is never ok. Now it's more acceptable to attack white people.

True, I'm glad lots of people are waking up to it.
You didn't hear much of it back in early 2010s.
Mar 2, 2017 12:48 PM

Nov 2008
Immahnoob said:

We're lucky it's just the conservative counterculture for the most part and in the US we have a center-right president and the UK got Brexit, it could've been much much worse. We barely missed the big one (and in Sweden, the worst is pretty much bound to happen and it's a question of when than if).

Mar 2, 2017 12:49 PM
Feb 2017
Minorities don't like white people because they are jealous of our angelic skin color and higher level of intelligence.
Mar 2, 2017 1:27 PM
Jun 2015
Africans and Middle Eastern people think they are better than us but they are growing up in a world we created. To be honest I don't mind it, because without us and our handouts their being would collapse in a day. They are just living in their own blatant ignorance, and honestly that is better than them chimping out everywhere.
NoLongerAWeebBroMar 2, 2017 1:30 PM
Mar 2, 2017 4:03 PM

Jan 2014
Carto738 said:
Africans and Middle Eastern people think they are better than us but they are growing up in a world we created. To be honest I don't mind it, because without us and our handouts their being would collapse in a day. They are just living in their own blatant ignorance, and honestly that is better than them chimping out everywhere.
Carto738 said:

This is it. The second most racist thing I've read today.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Mar 2, 2017 4:08 PM
Jul 2018
RedRoseFring said:
Carto738 said:
Carto738 said:

What was the first?

O/T Caroline too divine
Mar 2, 2017 4:12 PM

Oct 2014
RedRoseFring said:

The fact it's true? Majority of immigrant Africans/middle easterners think awfully little of whites.
How do Africans repay white people coming to help them in Africa? By Boer genocide.

This is is. This is the second most sjw thing I've read today.
Mar 2, 2017 4:23 PM

Feb 2010
same as any anti group of humans propaganda people who make them are scum
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Mar 2, 2017 5:00 PM
Jun 2015
RedRoseFring said:
Carto738 said:
Carto738 said:

If you would've read my pre edit it would've been the first. I just don't feel like getting banned
Mar 2, 2017 5:19 PM

Oct 2014
Starlight2001 said:
That video made me sick. Its disgusting. The leftist propaganda is threatening Europe with massive immigration and killing the white race. This whole situation makes me really sad. They are the truly race killers. Races are NOT EQUAL.

Make Europe great again!
Mar 2, 2017 6:15 PM

Aug 2013
Carto738 said:
Yeah like America and Europe would be anything without exploiting natural resources from Africa and the Middle East. Blacks literally physically helped build America.

RedRoseFring said:

This is Mal what else did you expect.

NiBer said:

The fact it's true? Majority of immigrant Africans/middle easterners think awfully little of whites.
How do Africans repay white people coming to help them in Africa? By Boer genocide.

Yeah Africans should repay whites ten fold for raping Africa during the Scramble for Africa https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scramble_for_Africa

Mod Edit: Removed unnecessary words.
RawrbertoMar 5, 2017 6:32 PM
Mar 2, 2017 6:23 PM
Feb 2016
Ooooh boy! This is one of "those" threads again!

Dis dun be gud.

Mar 2, 2017 6:30 PM

Oct 2014
"White right wing fuckers"

America and Europe always were and are the biggest contributors to the world. That's a fact.
Yeah, no. Whites built America, especially in 1900s.

You Africans yourselves sold African slaves to America, and middle east slave trade were far more brutal and longer, still lasting today, with white slaves. Whites ended slavery.

You are actually encouraging violence on whites. People like you make me sick. If we weren't kind to non whites we'd kill you all long ago and conquered your lands and make them flourish.

Mod Edit: Removed baiting and unnecessary words.
RawrbertoMar 6, 2017 3:19 PM
Mar 2, 2017 6:33 PM

Mar 2008
Fighting racism with racism is stupid. That's all that has to be said. Not much to say really.
Mar 2, 2017 6:57 PM

Jan 2014
Veneficia said:
RedRoseFring said:

What was the first?

O/T Caroline too divine

How certain words "belong" to black people only.

NiBer said:
RedRoseFring said:

there's nothing SJW about that statement, and I'm definitely not an SJW if you are new to MAL.

"Whites", or to avoid generalizations, "European empires" exploited Africa and colonized every region outside of Ethiopia, so "white people coming to help them" is a statement that causes a double take.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Mar 2, 2017 6:57 PM

Aug 2013
NiBer said:

America and Europe always were and are the biggest contributors to the world. That's a fact.

You Africans yourselves sold African slaves to America, and middle east slave trade were far more brutal and longer, still lasting today, with white slaves. Whites ended slavery. Facts don't mean anything to you anyway.

You are actually encouraging violence on whites. People like you make me sick. If we weren't kind to non whites we'd kill you all long ago and conquered your lands and make them flourish.
LOL life STARTED in Africa and there have been civilizations in Africa and the Middle East way before Europe and America. White slave masters sat on their lazy asses while black slaves were the ones building bridges, infrastructure etc. doing all the hard work. Where would America and Europe be if it wasn't for the Atlantic slave trade and the Scramble for Africa?

LOL I'm a closet white hater yet you white right wing fuckers who always hate on non whites constantly in Current Events aren't haters? It is true that there were Africans that sold Africans to European slave traders but there were also cases of European slave traders that stole slaves from African villages and orchestrated war between different tribes in order to collect slaves.

Where the fuck did I promote violence against whites you delusional rightie? LOL kind to non whites. You mean like how the KKK were kind enough to lynch innocent black men and how the British were kind enough to wipe out the majority of the Native Americans in the US? You feel whites could just kill out all non whites just like that? Non whites are not just going to stand around and get killed out by whites. It would be war to the last man standing and whites would not escape without taking casualties. Yeah only whites allow non whites to live in Europe. It's not like whites are allowed to live in Africa , the Caribbean and there aren't any European expats that live in United Arab Emirates. Also I have never lived in Europe and never plan to and I have never raped or murdered anyone .

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
RawrbertoMar 6, 2017 11:16 PM
Mar 2, 2017 7:20 PM
Feb 2017
DrGeroCreation said:
NiBer said:

You Africans yourselves sold African slaves to America, and middle east slave trade were far more brutal and longer, still lasting today, with white slaves. Whites ended slavery. Facts don't mean anything to you anyway.

LOL life STARTED in Africa and there have been civilizations in Africa and the Middle East way before Europe and America. White slave masters sat on their lazy asses while black slaves were the ones building bridges, infrastructure etc. doing all the hard work. Where would America and Europe be if it wasn't for the Atlantic slave trade and the Scramble for Africa?

LOL I'm a closet white hater yet you white right wing fuckers who always hate on non whites constantly in Current Events aren't haters? It is true that there were Africans that sold Africans to European slave traders but there were also cases of European slave traders that stole slaves from African villages and orchestrated war between different tribes in order to collect slaves.

Where the fuck did I promote violence against whites you delusional rightie? LOL kind to non whites. You mean like how the KKK were kind enough to lynch innocent black men and how the British were kind enough to wipe out the majority of the Native Americans in the US? You feel whites could just kill out all non whites just like that? Non whites are not just going to stand around and get killed out by whites. It would be war to the last man standing and whites would not escape without taking casualties.

Blacks sold themselves into slavery before Europeans every thought of stealing them off the coast of Africa. Warring tribes in Africa would sell their captives to European slave traders and thus began the global slave trade. Eventually, as Europe grew to become more advanced in weaponry, they just decided to say "fuck trading with them, lets take them all captive, we have guns and they have spears". I'm not saying this is morally right, but I will say that the African people were the root cause of the African slave trade.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
RawrbertoMar 6, 2017 11:17 PM
Mar 2, 2017 7:37 PM

Aug 2013
imeli said:

Blacks sold themselves into slavery before Europeans every thought of stealing them off the coast of Africa. Warring tribes in Africa would sell their captives to European slave traders and thus began the global slave trade. Eventually, as Europe grew to become more advanced in weaponry, they just decided to say "fuck trading with them, lets take them all captive, we have guns and they have spears". I'm not saying this is morally right, but I will say that the African people were the root cause of the African slave trade.
Slavery and slave trading were a common thing in the ancient world and there have been whites who have kept other whites as slaves. The Atlantic slave trade began because Europeans wanted a large cheap labor force to work in the Americas (planting sugar in the Caribbean, planting cotton, indigo in North America etc.)because the Amerindians were dwindling in population from being forcibly overworked to death. Europeans took African slaves whether or not they were sold to them. Even if they were not sold to them by other African tribes they would have taken them anyway and they did actually do that when some tribes didn't want to sell them slaves.
DrGeroCreationMar 2, 2017 7:41 PM
Mar 2, 2017 7:51 PM

Apr 2014
DrGeroCreation said:
Yeah like America and Europe would be anything without exploiting natural resources from Africa and the Middle East. Blacks literally physically helped build America.

Yeah and you white right wing fuckers care the world for non whites and don't bash non whites constantly online. Yeah Africans should replay whites ten fold for raping Africa during the Scramble for Africa https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scramble_for_Africa

Africa is still the most resource-rich continent, and yet they've been starving to death for how long now? America was not made of cotton. Slavery actually holds back a civilization, because it retards technological growth.

If you see white people increasingly bashing non-whites, it's because of crime rates and other problems that are clearly caused by non-white presence in white countries. Colonization from Europeans overall raised the quality of life of the colonized people in the long run. The Aztecs hadn't even figured out the wheel, for example. I am anti-colonialism though, because it ultimately lead to this unnatural society wherein all peoples are expected to be "Western".
Mar 2, 2017 8:09 PM
Oct 2012
Altairius said:
Slavery actually holds back a civilization, because it retards technological growth.

Not quite true. Surplus is needed for civilization and before industrialization slavery provided the greatest ROI, so it did help create civilization.

But..... And double and triple but. All uncivilized societies had slavery, so despite what some people claim, civilization was NOT built on slavery. It was helped, but it was not essential. The idea that the growth of the US needed slavery is false, again it helped, but it was not essential. To think otherwise is merely Marxist history, it has no basis in reality.
Takuan_SohoMar 2, 2017 8:17 PM
Mar 2, 2017 8:14 PM

Apr 2012
Immigrants actually commit less crimes than native borns well at least in America.

It's not even close
Yet people are suddenly so afraid of immigrants because they saw one incident on TV/news then some how extrapolate to the conclusion that immigrants are destroying their country.

zzzeallyMar 2, 2017 8:17 PM

Mar 2, 2017 8:16 PM

Dec 2007
DrGeroCreation said:

Hmm, some interesting points. Let's take a look:

"there have been civilizations in Africa and the Middle East way before Europe and America."
Debatable, and I mean this is actually a topic debated by archaeologists. Basically, there was a community in the Danube Valley (central and eastern Europe), and its artifacts, pre-dating anything Sumerian or Egyptian, included symbols that may have been a written language. If so, this Danube civilization holds the title of oldest confirmed. And, of course, there could be other civilizations whose writings were not survivable.

"White slave masters sat on their lazy asses while black slaves were the ones building bridges, infrastructure etc."
While it is true that slaves did a great deal of the menial labor in their time, they could not do infrastructure work without direction and significant supervision, and therefore mostly did farm work and unskilled labor. The major infrastructure projects needed semi-skilled labor, which was provided by whites and (eventually) Asian immigrants. When slaves were used, the slave masters had to design the bridges and infrastructure and oversee the workers to ensure the work was matching the design specifications. Significant black contribution to infrastructure did not, to my knowledge, occur until the 20th century.

But, more importantly, most of the big infrastructure work occurred after slavery - the transcontinental railroads started in the 1860s, and the big bridges and dams came later. Most of the earlier railroads were in the north, and built mainly by free white people. So, even during slavery, it was still non-Blacks that did most of it. Even if we go back to ancient times, it was mostly white slaves in Rome/Greece/etc.

Africans have contributed enough culturally and economically throughout history that there's no need to exaggerate or fabricate. They did plenty of things for the west, but building the early infrastructure wasn't really one of them.

Second paragraph: fairly accurate. There were indeed cases of whites orchestrating things. Of course, it was mostly taking advantage of the situation. Those conflicts existed long before, and continue to exist long after, slavery. And I'd actually give you more credit if you talked about the evils of the colonial period. Even though that didn't involve the US, it's where things really went down the tube, and the west really reaped the benefits at the locals' expense.
Mar 2, 2017 8:22 PM
Oct 2012
Rarusu_ said:
If they didn't have Africans doing the dirty heavy work, they would just use whites instead, like they did in Europe.

As a side note, the origin of the word "slave" was from "Slav".

Rarusu_ said:
in fact one reason to why the French occupied Algeria, Tunisia and other parts of Northern Africa (Barbary coast) was to put an end to the slave trade of Europeans

That is not quite true. The French did not care about slavery, they adopted "anti-slavery" beliefs from the British, but that was not why they occupied Northern Africa. An unintended benefit? Absolutely.

The amusing thing about "Black Muslims" is that they ignore that African slave trade was stared by Muslims, Europeans only "tapped" into it.
Mar 2, 2017 8:23 PM

Aug 2013
Altairius said:
DrGeroCreation said:

Yeah and you white right wing fuckers care the world for non whites and don't bash non whites constantly online. Yeah Africans should replay whites ten fold for raping Africa during the Scramble for Africa https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scramble_for_Africa

Africa is still the most resource-rich continent, and yet they've been starving to death for how long now? America was not made of cotton. Slavery actually holds back a civilization, because it retards technological growth.

If you see white people increasingly bashing non-whites, it's because of crime rates and other problems that are clearly caused by non-white presence in white countries. Colonization from Europeans overall raised the quality of life of the colonized people in the long run. The Aztecs hadn't even figured out the wheel, for example. I am anti-colonialism though, because it ultimately lead to this unnatural society wherein all peoples are expected to be "Western".
Nice generalization, there are African countries that are not starving and have adequate food. The situations in some African countries is because of civil unrest, war and political instability like how Europe was fucked after World War 2 and had to crawl to America to help build them back up with the Marshall Plan.
European colonial powers greatly benefited from the Atlantic Slave trade. The Atlantic slave trade made Britain an economic power and helped fuel the industrial revolution.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/british/abolition/industrialisation_article_01.shtml

"Slave-owning planters, and merchants who dealt in slaves and slave produce, were among the richest people in 18th-century Britain. Profits from these activities helped to endow All Souls College, Oxford, with a splendid library, to build a score of banks, including Barclays, and to finance the experiments of James Watt, inventor of the first really efficient steam engine. "

"The plantations were themselves by-products of a new economic system. Plantation slavery thrived thanks to a consumer revolution that took place in Britain and the Netherlands in the 17th century. In these countries, consumer markets widened as farmers and manufacturers hired wage workers as the best way to expand output and sales."

http://revealinghistories.org.uk/africa-the-arrival-of-europeans-and-the-transatlantic-slave-trade/articles/triangular-trade-and-multiple-profits.html

"Big profits were made not just by those directly involved in slaving or plantation economies, but also by banks. These banks were most often based in cities such as Liverpool and London. The foundation of the Bank of England in 1694 in London was crucial to trade regulation and the securing of profits. As trade profits grew, so did the banks and other financial institutions."

https://www.reference.com/history/did-britain-benefit-slave-trade-f777cffe6de1f4f7

"The high demand for manufactured goods to trade for slaves caused an increase in factory production, which employed many people. Plantation and ship owners were able to make a large profit, which allowed some of them to finance a political career. The money that Britain made on the slave trade allowed it to keep its hold on some of its colonies longer than it might have otherwise, and helped finance wars with other European powers."

https://www.amazon.com/Capitalism-Slavery-Eric-Williams/dp/0807844888

"Slavery helped finance the Industrial Revolution in England. Plantation owners, shipbuilders, and merchants connected with the slave trade accumulated vast fortunes that established banks and heavy industry in Europe and expanded the reach of capitalism worldwide. "

So it's okay for whites to generalize and bash non whites because of crime etc. but not okay for non whites to ever generalize or bash whites? Europeans brought diseases to the New World, worked the Amerindians to death which massively reduced their pre colonial populations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas

"The European colonization of the Americas fundamentally changed the lives and cultures of the native peoples of the continents. Although the exact pre-contact population-count of the Americas is unknown, scholars estimate that Native American populations diminished by between 80 and 90% within the first centuries of contact with Europeans. The leading cause was disease. Epidemics ravaged the Americas with diseases such as smallpox, measles, and cholera, which the early explorers brought from Europe and which spread quickly into new areas even before later explorers and colonists reached them. Native Americans suffered high mortality rates due to their lack of prior exposure to these diseases. Conflicts between colonists and indigenous people exacerbated the loss of lives. Colonists frequently perpetrated massacres on the indigenous groups and enslaved them."
DrGeroCreationMar 2, 2017 8:52 PM
Mar 2, 2017 8:53 PM

Apr 2014
DrGeroCreation said:
Nice generalization, there are African countries that are not starving and have adequate food. The situations in some African countries is because of civil unrest, war and political instability like how Europe was fucked after World War 2 and had to crawl to America to help build them back up with the Marshall Plan.
European colonial powers greatly benefited from the Atlantic Slave trade. The Atlantic slave trade made Britain an economic power and helped fuel the industrial revolution.

So it's okay for whites to generalize and bash non whites because of crime etc. but not okay for non whites to ever generalize or bash whites? Europeans brought diseases to the New World, worked the Amerindians to death which massively reduced their pre colonial populations.

The US was one of the big reasons why Europe (and Japan, of course) was so devastated after WWII. No one benefited more than the US from that war. Despite that, Europe built itself back up, as did Japan after the bombings. Meanwhile, you give blacks Detroit and...

If slavery benefits a civilization so much, then why is Africa still in such a state? Slavery still exists there. What benefits a society is the knowledge of how to properly organize that labor.

You can bash whites if you can come up with a valid argument as to how they are oppressing others or whatever narrative you'd come up with. All I see is whites desperately trying to drag everyone else up with them. The natives slaughtered each other constantly before Europeans arrived, and I don't see how someone can be blamed for unknowingly bringing diseases over.

Beyond any of this, no one is saying whites never did anything wrong. We're saying look at the current situation, which is white people being systematically replaced in their own countries. If this were happening to Africans, you'd scream genocide. If displacing a people is wrong, it's wrong for everyone. If you want to somehow "correct" every historical "injustice", the Turks should give back Anatolia to the Greeks.
AltairiusMar 2, 2017 8:56 PM
Mar 2, 2017 8:59 PM

Dec 2016
Some of the replies in this thread gave me cancer. The only people who actually advocate racism and violence against whites are extreme SJWs and elements of the BLM movement, both of whom are fringe groups who do not represent the views of minorities or the Left or really any broad group.

Nice bait thread, though.

What's the difference?
Mar 2, 2017 9:01 PM

Jul 2013
Both sides hate on each other for things done years ago, why can't we just be pals :_:

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Mar 2, 2017 9:01 PM
Apr 2013
Why do they say multicultural when they mean multiracial?
Shoryu said:
Aureolus
Life-enhancing-body-suits are good and all, but they can't protect you against the void.
Shoryu said:
Hopefully a better quote in the near future
Become a friend of Blahkabelison, they're a female.
Mar 2, 2017 9:05 PM

Dec 2007
Zeally said:
Immigrants actually commit less crimes than native borns well at least in America.

It's not even close
Yet people are suddenly so afraid of immigrants because they saw one incident on TV/news then some how extrapolate to the conclusion that immigrants are destroying their country.

This is really just propaganda, as its purpose is not to educate, but obfuscate.

If we're questioning the threat posed, relative percentages of criminality are more important than share of the total. Considering the portion of the population that are citizens, it would be absurd for the citizens to not vastly outstrip non-citizens. So, what we really want to know is whether the non-citizen share of crime is higher than its share of the population. If it is, they are, on average, more dangerous than citizens. If not, they are, individually, less of a threat. It's that simple.

Now, about 14% of the US population was born a non-citizen. That might suggest that are magic number is 86%, but . . . it's not. Why? Half of those are naturalized citizens. See the chart? Yeah, an immigrant who attains citizenship will be moved to the "citizen" class. So, if we see an area where citizens don't make up at least 93% of the total, that means a non-citizen immigrant is, relatively speaking (and in aggregate!) more dangerous. Several dominoes have fallen.

And, of course, there are other issues as well. There are several communities - most famously black, but also other minorities with high portions of immigrants, that protect their criminals for various reasons. This goes beyond just refusing to cooperate, but even juries acquitting on what should be open-and-shut cases. This chart has the obvious flaw in that it only follows convictions. That means anyone who got away with it doesn't count. This could, of course, go for or against either side - we don't know.

Now, overall, I don't see much difference - most of the numbers are either within the margin of error, or balanced out by other figures that go the other way. Compared to citizens, non-citizens are not particularly more dangerous.

Of course, looking at this thread title, there is an elephant in the room. A single (non-white) segment of the US population makes up a disproportional share of several of these crimes. Remove it, and the criminality rate for white citizens is significantly lower than for immigrants overall. At that point, however, we might as well start parsing immigrant populations as well, where we'll see the same trends - certain groups make up a disproportional share of the total crimes. And only at that point do we have anything that's even arguably useful and arguably not propaganda.
ErwinJAMar 2, 2017 9:08 PM
Mar 2, 2017 9:31 PM

Oct 2014
So much collectivist BS in this thread...
Mar 2, 2017 9:33 PM

Mar 2015
anti-white propaganda? that's soo 19-20th century... remember when it name still anti colonialism-imperialism when in reality it just "go away white people"?

Pepperidge Farm Remembers...

that's beating dead horse henestly...
KumaMar 2, 2017 9:36 PM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 2, 2017 9:36 PM

Mar 2008
@ErwinJA
Notice how they distinguish generation? So no it's not reclassified in such stats when you look at other data sources.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/10/15/crime-rises-among-second-generation-immigrants-as-they-assimilate/

Considering minorities make up the majority of the prison population your claim of protecting them doesnt hold up as majorly statistically significant.
Mar 2, 2017 9:44 PM

Dec 2007
traed said:
@ErwinJA
Considering minorities make up the majority of the prison population your claim of protecting them doesnt hold up as majorly statistically significant.
Yes, it's statistically significant. It's also blatantly deceptive in that it does not prove your point in any way, shape, or form. I asserted that offenders are less likely to get incarcerated. The proper way to check this is by comparing the proportion of instances where a member of each group was identified as the perpetrator, and seeing how it compares to that group's share of convictions. In that, we actually do see that the white portion of the prison population exceeds its share of crime. That suggests that white perpetrators are more likely to end up in prison.
Mar 3, 2017 12:10 AM

Mar 2008
ErwinJA said:
traed said:
@ErwinJA
Yes, it's statistically significant. It's also blatantly deceptive in that it does not prove your point in any way, shape, or form.

What claim? That last line had nothing to do with those links. It's obvious that immigrants could just be more cautious about the law from not wanting kicked out. Also you should keep in mind that for legal immigrants they go through a heavy screening process on top of that too so it filters them.
I asserted that offenders are less likely to get incarcerated. The proper way to check this is by comparing the proportion of instances where a member of each group was identified as the perpetrator, and seeing how it compares to that group's share of convictions. In that, we actually do see that the white portion of the prison population exceeds its share of crime. That suggests that white perpetrators are more likely to end up in prison.

[Citation needed]

On top of that the same data is if it what you claim could also be interpreted as minorities or immigrants (not sure which you' re arguing for atm) being falsely accused of crimes more thus less convicted.
traedMar 3, 2017 12:13 AM
Mar 3, 2017 12:10 AM

Jun 2008
NiBer said:
Immahnoob said:

Lol!

You're so "WOKE"....how does it feel to be out of the matrix?!

God, you fucking guys are no different than the SJWs you claim to hate.
Mar 3, 2017 12:40 AM

Apr 2014
JustALEX said:
NiBer said:

Lol!

The right wing isn't going around trying to violently suppress free speech.
Mar 3, 2017 1:01 AM

Jun 2008
Altairius said:
JustALEX said:

Lol!

Oh and I suppose the ENTIRE Left is, right?

Oh wait...no...that's just retarded SJWs that you people seem to think is representative of the entire left side of the political spectrum.

Oh and you might want to ask CONSERVATIVES what they think about free speech when it comes to allowing people with controversial comments speak at their events.
Mar 3, 2017 1:24 AM

Apr 2014
JustALEX said:
Altairius said:

Oh and I suppose the ENTIRE Left is, right?

Oh wait...no...that's just retarded SJWs that you people seem to think is representative of the entire left side of the political spectrum.

Oh and you might want to ask CONSERVATIVES what they think about free speech when it comes to allowing people with controversial comments speak at their events.

You mean the cuckservatives that kicked Milo out? I support their move, but they should have expected this. Milo supports standard homosexual behavior (pederasty), and they're somehow shocked by this?

I don't see how that's comparable to violent anti-free speech riots though.
Mar 3, 2017 2:00 AM

Dec 2007
traed said:
ErwinJA said:
Yes, it's statistically significant. It's also blatantly deceptive in that it does not prove your point in any way, shape, or form.

What claim? That last line had nothing to do with those links. It's obvious that immigrants could just be more cautious about the law from not wanting kicked out. Also you should keep in mind that for legal immigrants they go through a heavy screening process on top of that too so it filters them.
I asserted that offenders are less likely to get incarcerated. The proper way to check this is by comparing the proportion of instances where a member of each group was identified as the perpetrator, and seeing how it compares to that group's share of convictions. In that, we actually do see that the white portion of the prison population exceeds its share of crime. That suggests that white perpetrators are more likely to end up in prison.

[Citation needed]

On top of that the same data is if it what you claim could also be interpreted as minorities or immigrants (not sure which you' re arguing for atm) being falsely accused of crimes more thus less convicted.
Uhh, is it just me or did you just switch from arguing minorities to suddenly arguing immigrants when the points are separate and never conflated on my end? You want to rethink that part? You seem to be confusing yourself.

As for citation: Sorry, there's no article, no story, no book nothing. It's not that easy. But my sources are mostly official compiled government statistics acquired from official government publications (UCR, NCVS, FBI violent crime tables). You're free to go over the official crime statistics, but the relevant stuff is often buried, and in some cases I can't even find it online. I wonder why?

But some stuff to start with:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistics_of_incarcerated_African-American_males
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#Crime_trends

Compare the numbers. The disparity between estimated rates that offenses are committed is greater than that between incarceration. This certainly at least suggests a disparity may be present.

Now, to kill your counter-argument: some of my tables only cover arrests - if they're not even getting arrested, it's not about false charges. It's more about the police not being able to get the perpetrators - either due to lack of resources, hostile community, corruption, or any number of other issues. But the reasoning is irrelevant - the important part is the disparity is there.

The big problem is there's no one good statistic for criminality (and, admittedly, I still haven't satisfied every possible counter, which was why I said "suggests"). But all of them agree that black share of violent crimes is much higher than their share of the prison population. That's not to say they're not given the short end of the stick in other ways (hey there drugs, sentencing), or that whites don't have a higher share of some other crimes, but blacks are indeed underrepresented in the prison population for many key crimes - despite the known disparities in sentencing.

Of course, that's still irrelevant to policy - I'd be fine if we fixed the sentencing disparities and this gap widened. After all, it's not really about race - that's a red herring. Most of the issues can be tied to poverty and crime, which reinforce each other in a vicious cycle. But, until others can give up the race angle, I have to be ready to attack them on it.
ErwinJAMar 3, 2017 2:06 AM
Mar 3, 2017 2:35 AM

Sep 2012

prob the best thread in a while

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Mar 3, 2017 2:39 AM

Sep 2012
Altairius said:
DrGeroCreation said:

The US was one of the big reasons why Europe (and Japan, of course) was so devastated after WWII. No one benefited more than the US from that war. Despite that, Europe built itself back up, as did Japan after the bombings. Meanwhile, you give blacks Detroit and...

If slavery benefits a civilization so much, then why is Africa still in such a state? Slavery still exists there. What benefits a society is the knowledge of how to properly organize that labor.

You can bash whites if you can come up with a valid argument as to how they are oppressing others or whatever narrative you'd come up with. All I see is whites desperately trying to drag everyone else up with them. The natives slaughtered each other constantly before Europeans arrived, and I don't see how someone can be blamed for unknowingly bringing diseases over.

Beyond any of this, no one is saying whites never did anything wrong. We're saying look at the current situation, which is white people being systematically replaced in their own countries. If this were happening to Africans, you'd scream genocide. If displacing a people is wrong, it's wrong for everyone. If you want to somehow "correct" every historical "injustice", the Turks should give back Anatolia to the Greeks.

ya know alti he's just gonna end up dismissing what you're saying cause he thinks ur a kkk member

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Mar 3, 2017 2:48 AM

Oct 2014
Zeally said:

It's not even close

Nothing to do with the topic, but while we're at it, In the US, blacks are responsible for 50% of murder, while being 13% of the population.
In sweden, virtually 100% of crimes are perpetrated the immigrants, sweden has become the rape capital of europe, so you're completely wrong.
Mar 3, 2017 2:51 AM

Oct 2014
RedRoseFring said:

there's nothing SJW about that statement, and I'm definitely not an SJW if you are new to MAL.

"Whites", or to avoid generalizations, "European empires" exploited Africa and colonized every region outside of Ethiopia, so "white people coming to help them" is a statement that causes a double take.

Yelling racist at everything is a SJW trait.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfg-DK1I1JE
Mar 3, 2017 2:51 AM

Sep 2012
NiBer said:
Zeally said:

It's not even close

Nothing to do with the topic, but while we're at it, In the US, blacks are responsible for 50% of murder, while being 13% of the population.
In sweden, virtually 100% of crimes are perpetrated the immigrants, sweden has become the rape capital of europe, so you're completely wrong.

don't think he was talking about sweden
i would hope no one here is delusional enough to defend the mass exodus of immigrants to sweden.

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Mar 3, 2017 2:53 AM

Oct 2014
Gohdhand said:
Some of the replies in this thread gave me cancer. The only people who actually advocate racism and violence against whites are extreme SJWs and elements of the BLM movement, both of whom are fringe groups who do not represent the views of minorities or the Left or really any broad group.

Nice bait thread, though.

I agree. It's not a bait thread, though, I'm spreading truth.
Mar 3, 2017 2:59 AM

Oct 2014
Fuchsia said:
Both sides hate on each other for things done years ago, why can't we just be pals :_:

We are being attacked (verbally and otherwise) by a few of non-whites, we deserve to fight back. Also, not all non-whites, of course. Here's a list of red pilled non-white folks who I have lot of faith in. There's more, I just knew these off the top of my head:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaMNZOpRxYI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGejSannj9c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRFybD_mQlA
Mar 3, 2017 3:01 AM

Oct 2014
JustALEX said:
NiBer said:

Lol!

Truth hurts. Hush, cuck.
Mar 3, 2017 3:07 AM

Oct 2014
Yomiyuki said:

don't think he was talking about sweden
i would hope no one here is delusional enough to defend the mass exodus of immigrants to sweden.

don't think he was talking about topic at all, deserved no response, I gave him one.

You're delusional if you think Sweden should accept so many, no, in fact, any immigrants. Sweden is not the babysitter of the world. Let your own damn country take care of you, not Europe and America. Work on your own country, and stop derailing my topic.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.