Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jan 29, 2017 2:01 AM

Aug 2013
Incredibly disappointed with the ending of that arc.

I thought that entire beach scene was fantastic, and then when she says she wants to leave, and doesn't even want to date him in the last year of high school, he literally didn't even remotely attempt to put up a fight.

Then there is a FIVE YEAR time skip! Holy hell that's a long time. And then their reunion lasts 11 seconds and is equally anti-climactic. "oh, you're back?" "oh, you're the college student they hired?" Cut. The end. Roll credits. The fuck was that shit.

It irritates me more because Tsuneki ended up growing on me as a character when I thought she was just spiteful and bitchy in the beginning.

Also, hoping MC doesn't have as many fetishes in the upcoming arcs. He has like every fetish imaginable:
-Navel fetish
-Foot fetish
-Girl's ass on his desk fetish
-Girl wearing sweats fetish
-Cross-dressing fetish

And that's just what I remembered, there might be more I forgot. We really don't need the pussy beta MC getting any weirder when it doesn't strengthen his character or the story.
Jan 29, 2017 2:11 AM
May 2015
Source: 4chan

Adding insult to injury.

Jan 29, 2017 2:12 AM
Nov 2016
Perhaps the ending was bittersweet and a upset a lot of people, but I liked it, it was much more realistic and it conveyed hope, hope that what they had was true love and that it persevered.

Tsuneki and Kamita acted in a very mature manner and portrayed what it means to let go of someone you clearly like.

That underwater kiss though ^_^
Jan 29, 2017 2:30 AM

Jan 2016
This arc will hunt me in my dreams. Dammit
Jan 29, 2017 2:44 AM

Nov 2016
PoLoBreak said:
Anyone else feel really disappointed about the first arc? Judging by the pacing of their relationship I suspected it was going to be rushed but I didn't expect it be basically friendzone the anime. I can't tell if it was trying to be a romance story or it's just a story about falling in and out of love in a summer fling. If it's the latter then they rushed the hell out of it. You can't condense the exploration of those emotions in like the last 5 mins of the episode and expect to tell an effective story. (Aku no hana manga and 500 days of summer did far better job) They could've spent 1 or 2 episode fleshing that out for it to be a relatable and realistic story. At the end the mc was talking about how he thought he finally gotten closer to Tsuneki when they kissed, only to drift farther apart. Also he talked about how he exchanged numbers with Tsuneki and she never texted him once. I was like what the hell is this depressing shit lmao.I don't even know what the whole point the writer is trying to convey. Are they just mad that this happened to them so they wrote this out of spite?
In terms of the characters, i thought the dialogue felt kind of realistic especially how they nonchalantly talk about lewd stuff without freaking out like anime characters usually do. I disliked the mc because he was milquetoast. I was kind of annoyed about how ambiguous Tsuneki felt about Kamita. One moment she is cold/trolls Kamita and next moment she is nice/flirts with him for no explicable reason. The inconsistency in her behavior made her feel a bit unrealistic.

I think it's something that we all can understand. When you know that your future is away it's better don't start a relationship, because at the moment to leave it will be very very hard and sad. So, it's better a kiss than have a really relationship and no, I think is not friendzone. Furthermore I think they are not so far like Schoichi said. Their mind are far on what their future will but hearts maybe are really close.
For email contact I think it's normal, if school is not end is useless texting if you can speak in the class. We don't know if during 5 yrs he writes to her.
Last point, I think she is attract by Schoichi or better she likes him since the first episode. She loves play a joke on him and during 2 weeks she understands how he is sweet and a good boy, maybe the right one for her. I think it's really realistic, I know a lot of girls that want to play badgirls but are there always crying for a wrong guys that broke their heart. And some of them when finally find a really good boy, leave their "badgirl" behavior and show how really they are made. Like Tsuneki
Jan 29, 2017 3:18 AM

Aug 2008
Itachi_0893 said:
I really wanted some extra romance development without the necessity of time skipping.

Pretty much this. It just felt... Underwhelming.

The first two episodes were alright, the third one sorta meh, but this last one, the most important one as it wraps up the arc, was mostly bad I think.

Too open ended for an epilogue, specially. One can think that they hit it off again after 4 years of not seeing each other (They saw each other for their last schoolyear, as normal classmates at least, so 4 years if you take it at face value of it being a 5 year time-skip after the events at the beach).

But as they didn't really make a promise or commitment to start a proper relationship from the beginning, you can also think of it as a non-romantic resolution. I.e., Tsuneki moved on (the lad got friendzoned at best), and perhaps met an alternate partner in her life. The fact that it can be interpreted as such bothers me.

The other 2 remaining arcs for the next two girls better be handled better than this, or my opinion on this anime may be borderline abysmal.
GenixJan 29, 2017 3:21 AM
Jan 29, 2017 3:20 AM
May 2015
Slim1795 said:
PoLoBreak said:
Anyone else feel really disappointed about the first arc? Judging by the pacing of their relationship I suspected it was going to be rushed but I didn't expect it be basically friendzone the anime. I can't tell if it was trying to be a romance story or it's just a story about falling in and out of love in a summer fling. If it's the latter then they rushed the hell out of it. You can't condense the exploration of those emotions in like the last 5 mins of the episode and expect to tell an effective story. (Aku no hana manga and 500 days of summer did far better job) They could've spent 1 or 2 episode fleshing that out for it to be a relatable and realistic story. At the end the mc was talking about how he thought he finally gotten closer to Tsuneki when they kissed, only to drift farther apart. Also he talked about how he exchanged numbers with Tsuneki and she never texted him once. I was like what the hell is this depressing shit lmao.I don't even know what the whole point the writer is trying to convey. Are they just mad that this happened to them so they wrote this out of spite?
In terms of the characters, i thought the dialogue felt kind of realistic especially how they nonchalantly talk about lewd stuff without freaking out like anime characters usually do. I disliked the mc because he was milquetoast. I was kind of annoyed about how ambiguous Tsuneki felt about Kamita. One moment she is cold/trolls Kamita and next moment she is nice/flirts with him for no explicable reason. The inconsistency in her behavior made her feel a bit unrealistic.

I think it's something that we all can understand. When you know that your future is away it's better don't start a relationship, because at the moment to leave it will be very very hard and sad. So, it's better a kiss than have a really relationship and no, I think is not friendzone. Furthermore I think they are not so far like Schoichi said. Their mind are far on what their future will but hearts maybe are really close.
For email contact I think it's normal, if school is not end is useless texting if you can speak in the class. We don't know if during 5 yrs he writes to her.
Last point, I think she is attract by Schoichi or better she likes him since the first episode. She loves play a joke on him and during 2 weeks she understands how he is sweet and a good boy, maybe the right one for her. I think it's really realistic, I know a lot of girls that want to play badgirls but are there always crying for a wrong guys that broke their heart. And some of them when finally find a really good boy, leave their "badgirl" behavior and show how really they are made. Like Tsuneki

That`s the problem, There`s nothing wrong with Realism, though even if we consider that the story writing is still disastrous as hell, but Realism does not fit the supposed image of both Amagami and Seiren franchise, these two was supposed to be a escape medium to fulfill people`s wet dreams of happy relatioships.

The writer/producers tried to be innovative and complicate the story but ended up shooting themselves on the foot.

The majority fanbase(which are Amagami fans) are expecting and wanted only cozy, fluffy, generic highschool romance. and not watching an independent woman fulfilling her dreams.
Jan 29, 2017 4:03 AM

Nov 2016
IRIS-T said:

That`s the problem, There`s nothing wrong with Realism, though even if we consider that the story writing is still disastrous as hell, but Realism does not fit the supposed image of both Amagami and Seiren franchise, these two was supposed to be a escape medium to fulfill people`s wet dreams of happy relatioships.

The writer/producers tried to be innovative and complicate the story but ended up shooting themselves on the foot.

The majority fanbase(which are Amagami fans) are expecting and wanted only cozy, fluffy, generic highschool romance. and not watching an independent woman fulfilling her dreams.

In my opinion I like Realism, is something that involve my person. I feel like wuao it's close to me and what I passed during High School period. Like calling back good memories of gone love. But I know what do you mean and yes should be in this way. But also if there is a bit of Romance in this arc, I still don't like the end. They put everything inside trying to end
Jan 29, 2017 8:58 AM

Jul 2013
(facepalm)

You blew it Shouichi... You just..
"Why? Why? Why Why?
I realized this show is shit."
The time skip and their friends (sigh)
Disappointing end to a really mediocre arc.
All I could say that the next one doesn't end up like this.

Jan 29, 2017 9:36 AM

Nov 2012
Not this again!
I saw it coming earlier in the episode and hoped that there wasn't going to be a separation and then timeskip but lo and behold...

Fortunately I find it hard to get emotionally involved with a show only a few episodes in so I guess that's that.
Hope the next "arc" will be have better ending than this one although I really enjoyed everything else.

Also what was up with the MC's friend being so cheerful after they got back from the summer camp? I found it odd that it wasn't shown at all.
Is it something that's going to be covered in other "arcs" or is it like a hard reset?
Jan 29, 2017 10:59 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Seems that Shouichi is still conscious that Hikari is now suspecting him eh
Lol asking a question like that out of the blue
his best friend though seems to be in a good mood

hmm did they change the opening slightly because the visuals look a bit different
lol Shoichi's image of Hikari though

hmm a secret meeting request from Hikari eh
i guess she didn't want this
guess that she wants to sever all the bonds that she made with Shouichi eh

Well it seems that Hikari is worried that the others would say that Shouichi is too normal i think.
Lol both are so stubborn eh
Shouichi wants to know the truth while Hikari wants to remain popular
Both are stuck at an impasse eh

Lol and to think that the location of their meeting was not actually clear
for being a member of the public morals committee Makoto is actually pretty timid
lol what were that couple doing with celery and carrots i wonder

Lol Hikari's threat to Makoto sure was scary
so it seems that Hikari finally discovers that it wasn't Shouichi that ratted her out then eh.

So the one who revealed her secret was in fact Hikari's best friend eh
All so she can get first dibs on Araki sempai eh
man high school romance can be so cut throat eh

Well its nice that Hikari seems to be fine with that
even though she should be a bit angry
But her time with Shouichi and Mako seemed to have changed her
lol a human girlfriend

seeing Hikari be nice to Shouichi again was nice though
The two of them not talking was hurting them both really
lol well getting punished by Hikari's admirers would have been pretty scary
lol Hikari blushing when she was praised by Shouichi
wow Shouichi was pretty direct with the beach request though
never pegged Hikari for a animal lover though
Hmm the bond between them is really starting to develop eh

Shouichi can be so funny sometimes
lol Hikari's jokes though but the fact that Shouichi actually believes her is kinda sweet lol.

Hmm a underwater kiss eh
wow thats a pretty sweet moment
Hmm so the summer camp was a first time for a lot of things for Hikari eh
But its nice that Hikari was able to find the path that we should take from the camp though.

Hmm Hikari well the new one is more far thinking than i thought she will be
If they want to commit to something then they may as well do it when both are ready.

Its a tough choice though between your happiness and someone's future career though.
Its nice that Shouichi understands this though
Though sad for Shouichi at least he allowed Hikari to do what she wanted to do.

But maybe in the future they would be able to be together
But it feels like they still managed to get closer
hmm to think that Shouichi would become a nutritionist

This episode i felt was really good
Hikari managed to find out who ratted her out and it was actually surprising that she was fine with it despite the things that her friend did. This was a good indication of the changes that her character has gone through at the summer camp.
The introduction of a timid member of the Public morals committee though was well done and i quite liked her character as i found her funny. The beach scene and its culmination was actually pretty well done especially the underwater kiss.

Whats surprising was that Hikari had actually matured in summer camp thanks to Shouichi and seeing how he and Mako studied so hard. It was nice seeing her plan out her career and the path that she needed to take for it. This scene was pretty good because the decision here was between one person's happiness and another's future career and it was nice that Shouichi realized this.

This episode actually felt like a final episode though as there was a time skip of five years that showed what Shouichi and Hikari's careers were like.
It was interesting that they put this in though but that scene was good though as it showed how different they both become.

Looks like the next episode will start a new arc then eh
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2017 1:08 PM
Mar 2012
Friendzoned, but still kiss mc twice. Have contact, but never txt for the school year & nothing in 4 years. How's that even "friend"? relationship so weird. Also Hikari so generous to that scum friend's plot. These make her interesting & non-cliche as a character, but in a confounding unreal way.
I like the resolution of both inspiring each other & persuing goals, sorta trusting their independence. Skip skip kinda weird but ok, at least they meet again. This plot might work better in a full season, but 4 episodes seems odd.
Jan 29, 2017 1:44 PM

Dec 2016
Really bad ending, and the timeskip did nothing to fix that. There was very little romance for this supposed "romance anime." So Hikari leaves and goes to Spain for five years, all the while not even contacting the MC even once? What? Not to mention the fact that the MC probably got cucked plenty of times while Hikari was in Spain...

And the whole reason she even goes overseas is to become a chef or something, which I also didn't understand. Who decides to become a chef and go halfway across the world just because someone liked the taste of her omelette?

This whole situation is only made worse by the fact that Hikari doesn't get mad at her friend because she understands her friend told on her for love. After talking to her friend about love like that, she then goes and completely abandons the MC in order to follow her foreign cooking aspirations. Seems like she never really liked him at all in that case.

A lot of people didn't like Junichi in Amagami but this guy is a lot worse. If Junichi were the MC I'm betting he could have convinced Hikari to stay.

What's the difference?
Jan 29, 2017 2:31 PM

Apr 2013
Are you kidding me? He chose his career based on the off chance he might see her again? This isn't normal, there is something mentally wrong with the MC if he thinks that's ok. I mean they didn't even stay in contact. What if she fell for some other guy? Then what would he have done with his cucked ass? Hopefully the next arc is better than this awful start.
Augustus15Jan 29, 2017 2:36 PM
Jan 29, 2017 2:54 PM

May 2016
Okey, after 5 years they are actting really strange. If he was her friend why would she call him a "student" NVM.

I overall arc was rushed and we get a kiss in this ep which is nice.

Imo Hikari's personality is adorable. Her eyes are beutiful aaaaaand MC destroys everything.
Jan 29, 2017 3:53 PM

Jul 2015
And the arc is over, and I can't say I enjoyed that ending all that much, I mean, at least they kissed but the failure to confess combined with the 5 year time jump left it unsatisfying. Wasn't bad, but wasn't that good either. Ah well, see what next arc does, hopefully it will end better.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jan 29, 2017 6:45 PM
Jan 2017
Is the next arc will be BAD END? TwT

何も難しい話を作ろうとした訳じゃなくて、ゲーム屋さんだからBADENDのフローを作らないと気持ち悪くてシナリオが書けなかっただけなんです。

"Not trying to make any difficult story, it's a game shop, so I had to make a flow of BADEND and it was just bad and I could not write the scenario."

Translated from Kisai Takayama is twitter.
Jan 29, 2017 7:31 PM
Aug 2015
I really hope they have a bonus episode (kinda like how amagami did) that shows more of Hikari Tsuneki and his relationship when she comes back after the 5 year span. The ending just left you with wanting more. It obviously implies they will be together now that she is back (otherwise why would they show her come back at all).
Jan 29, 2017 7:34 PM
Oct 2016
BearBearBearBear said:
Is the next arc will be BAD END? TwT

何も難しい話を作ろうとした訳じゃなくて、ゲーム屋さんだからBADENDのフローを作らないと気持ち悪くてシナリオが書けなかっただけなんです。

"Not trying to make any difficult story, it's a game shop, so I had to make a flow of BADEND and it was just bad and I could not write the scenario."

Translated from Kisai Takayama is twitter.

Wouldnt be surprised if all 3 arcs end bad. why i made the thread about it other day here.
Jan 29, 2017 9:02 PM

Nov 2011
what a load of shit that episode was Juuinchi or whatever he was called in amagami at least fucking confessed jesus christ right fucking waste of time
SWFC

We're all Wednesday arent we?
Jan 29, 2017 11:50 PM
Jan 2017
i have a mixed feeling about this one

on one side hikari matured so much and it shows on that conflict resolution, on the other side that ending is kinda forced. (a bishoujo going abroad for 5 years but still commited to him??)i sense NTR Doujin coming for this one. shouichi is perfect as the clueless BF template).
Jan 30, 2017 12:27 AM

Jan 2017
So like WTF! Is that it? Just when she was starting become likable she up and leaves, while at the same time rejecting ma dude who didn't even get a chance to properly confess. Then the whole 5 year time skip. It might just be me but i don't know if the show will continue after the time skip or go back in time. If they do go back 5 years then what was the point in having that scene if it really didn't mean anything.
Jan 30, 2017 3:11 AM
Jan 2017
daybreaker69 said:
So like WTF! Is that it? Just when she was starting become likable she up and leaves, while at the same time rejecting ma dude who didn't even get a chance to properly confess. Then the whole 5 year time skip. It might just be me but i don't know if the show will continue after the time skip or go back in time. If they do go back 5 years then what was the point in having that scene if it really didn't mean anything.

next episode we move to new girl already ...... so yeah unless there's OVA or S2 then this is it.

and that title preview they want me to buy nintendo switch i quess.
XSandysamaXJan 30, 2017 3:21 AM
Jan 30, 2017 5:16 AM

May 2016
It turned out well I guess, to be honest I wanted more episodes about Tsuneki (◞‸◟)
Jan 30, 2017 8:42 AM

Mar 2009
Is that disciplinary committee girl going to be one of the main girls? I liked her.

Guys, this wasn't even that bad. Sure, it wasn't as conclusive as an Amagami arc, but they met up again after five years. And obviously they'll continue their relationship. Had it ended with her leaving - and never meeting again - that would have been shit.

Either way, new girl next week. Hopefully, it'll be a little more conclusive when it comes to the relationship. Overall, though, Tsuneki was cool.
Jan 30, 2017 9:53 AM

Feb 2010
lmao the conclusion was fcking horrible, like seriously horrible
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jan 30, 2017 10:03 AM

Jan 2016
new trailer for next arc just came out

http://www.solidfiles.com/v/PMmGAMQ5GAW6g
Jan 30, 2017 10:58 AM
Mar 2016
So after all that, the tsuneki arc ended (at 1st) in a friend-zone, but 5 years later, they met again and a restart starts.
Jan 30, 2017 5:12 PM

Oct 2012

Finally, a heroine appearance!
I feel like having the first arc mostly take place AWAY from the main setting really hurt this show in its world building first impression.

-------------------------------------

Personally, I liked this last episode more than the other 3 by a bit. The music for the beach scene(s) was/were nice.

Shouichi's character (if there is any) doesn't mix that well with Tsuneki. I think that was a big problem.
Junichi at least had background from his prologue and stuff.
Jan 30, 2017 8:35 PM
Jul 2015
1. MC is beta as f***.
2. Kissing underwater like that is totally unrealistic, also they went from like 4 inches of water to 4 feet of water out of nowhere.
3. The whole cooking overseas thing came out of nowhere and feels like a forced plot mechanic..
4. lol Araki actually was a furry.

Overall this episode plays out like a kid's fantasy of what it means to have a complicated "mature" relationship. Not surprising I guess considering that this show is probably targeted towards young highschool boys.
Jan 30, 2017 10:43 PM

May 2012
This felt like a really weak arc, and this episode especially felt rushed.
Well, next is the girl who I'm interested in most so I hope her arc goes well.

Jan 31, 2017 2:40 AM

May 2016
It's great they were finally reunited. I hope there's a sequel or special eps showing the MC finally get the chance to go out and settle down with her.

But yeah still dissapointing. Hope the next arc would be nicer
Jan 31, 2017 9:02 AM

Jun 2015
This season tops 2016 winter for me.

We got so many great shows, and I'm glad that Seiren is one of them.

The ending was so beautiful, perfect pacing and I love the 2 of them. I hope they'll make a VN or an ova to let them continue for at least 20 minutes..

this episode 8/10

Anime overall: 7/10
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Jan 31, 2017 12:57 PM

Apr 2014
Shit compared to Amagami SS. Plot felt so forced, unnatural and convenient. meh/10

Jan 31, 2017 3:07 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
All of our time and investment and we get that kind of ending. Might as well kick us in the nuts instead.

Tsuneki was cute, but I wasn't a big fan of her personality. It's the next girl that I'm really looking forward to. I love girls like her.

Pretty disappointing arc though.
Feb 1, 2017 2:18 PM

Jul 2012
This Anime really isn't worth watching at 1x speed. So I'll keep watching the next route I guess. I'll wait until all four episodes are out and then binge it.. I hope the next heroine is more likeable.
Feb 1, 2017 5:24 PM
Oct 2015
What a fucking mess this show is turning into. Sluteneki is an awful, awful character given an awful, awful ending. Sluteneki is such a bad character even her own seiyuu thinks so (refers to her as bitchi. http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/99631) I can't recall anything like this happening in recent memory.
Feb 1, 2017 5:30 PM
Oct 2015
Jonesy974 said:

Also, hoping MC doesn't have as many fetishes in the upcoming arcs. He has like every fetish imaginable:
-Navel fetish
-Foot fetish
-Cross-dressing fetish

And that's just what I remembered, there might be more I forgot. We really don't need the pussy beta MC getting any weirder when it doesn't strengthen his character or the story.

You forgot the fact he got a legit boner from imagining Sluteneki as a child peeing herself...not even kidding.
Feb 1, 2017 6:32 PM

Aug 2013
BasedGodgers said:
Jonesy974 said:

-Navel fetish
-Foot fetish
-Cross-dressing fetish

You forgot the fact he got a legit boner from imagining Sluteneki as a child peeing herself...not even kidding.

FUCK! Yep, forgot that one too! lol, I don't know how, because that was probably the worst one.
Feb 2, 2017 3:01 AM

Nov 2012
Yeah... well, I hope the rest of arcs wont have a vague ending like this one.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Feb 2, 2017 4:14 PM

Jan 2014
Tsuneki Arc is really lack romance development, and i really hate that ending. sigh...

i hope the next Arc is better than this.
Feb 3, 2017 8:10 AM

Sep 2013
So that concludes the 1st arc of Hikari. The conclusion left with more to be desired, but still a good enough start for other arcs. Can predict that if the end had been brilliant, that would have over-shadowed other heroines.

Btw who was Ikuo's secret old friend, definitely wasn't Hikari's friend of summer school??
Feb 3, 2017 8:47 AM

Mar 2013
Disappointing. I wanted more concrete conclusion. Even more so when they practically showed no implications of same in previous three episodes.

The new looks interesting.
Feb 3, 2017 2:46 PM

Feb 2008
Their encounter at the beach was mesmerisingly beautiful.

A fairly novel way to end the arc. Not your usual happily-ever-after end, yet something strikingly close.
Feb 3, 2017 7:21 PM

Oct 2008
that was a nice underwater kiss!
Kamita wasn't able to confess because of their dream but both liked each other (its obvious)
5 years later they were together again THE END.
3/5.

Feb 3, 2017 11:43 PM

May 2014
Not a really happy ending for this arc I guess... but it has its own charm in a good way. This is how a realistic bittersweet romance should be done

But that 5 year timeskip was too much, they looked pretty much the same XD
4/5 for the ep & 3.5/5 for this arc

Hoping the next arc won't disappoint
Feb 4, 2017 12:38 PM

May 2014
Such a bitter bitter-sweet ending...
Feb 5, 2017 8:54 AM
Sep 2016
What? No, I'm not crying; you're crying! Shut up!
Feb 5, 2017 9:37 PM

Oct 2013
It had a realistic way to end off things which happens more often than not but,rather disappointing overall given what has happened so far. Just one freaking kiss,come on...At least make it night of "memories" before splitting off for the next 5 years. The show got rather rather lazy here at the end, IMO. Also, to think that Shouichi really hoped and outgoing girl like Hikari would still be into him after 5 years when their time memorable time together was so brief. If we're to talk about realism, most of the time one such girl would've found a boyfriend by then.

Felt to me like they tried to strike a good balance between realism & a satisfying end but it got rather lazy towards the end and the execution suffered as result. Kind of a shame since Hikari seemed to be one of the more fun & interesting girls and the previous episodes had their charm with her & Shouichi's flirting but it just didn't wanna go the extra mile - or heck,just a few extra meters would've cut it - there to end things on a satisfying note.
Feb 7, 2017 6:24 AM

Mar 2009
NSD said:
They are not "reunited after 5 years". Tsuneki just came back temporarily to help her old boss. And besides she has a husband and a son back in Spain.

Husband and son? It never said that.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

142 by EgatammaN »»
Jun 5, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2017

56 by patkarunungan »»
May 27, 5:40 PM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

63 by patkarunungan »»
May 26, 5:05 PM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

98 by patkarunungan »»
May 24, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

130 by patkarunungan »»
May 24, 3:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.