Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (35) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
Sep 18, 2016 4:21 PM

Jul 2012
SuperKirei said:
xFaithy said:

Crunchyroll is an official streaming and news site, and even has a store if you want to include that. It's co-owned by Otter Media and TV TOKYO if it helps. Let's not forget the newly announced partnership with Funimation.
How is THIS not a credible source?

How about you go read the source material yourself instead of depending on secondary sources?
You people are the reason why there's so many conspiracy theorists saying our water supply is being poisoned.

I'm just saying how can I do that when the anime's way caught up with the story? I'm not talking about the Web Novel since that's not the story that's being adapted.
What are you implying? I'm just saying it 'cause it seems kinda obvious. Sorry I'm not into all that theory shit so count me out there. (Did not mean to sound rude) But if you want to speak theory, people/news reporters think that half of my country will drown if the water keeps rising so let's not go there.
Oh well, everyone has their own opinion and I respect that.

Anyway whether we get Season 2 or not, whether the LN will go in "that direction", how the story will progress, only time will tell.

Is it okay that we agree to disagree, mate? :)
Sep 18, 2016 4:24 PM

Jun 2015
Verifax said:
Creepy_Noire_fan said:

look at this series up till now.
A happy ending is kinda out of place. Even if it gets a second season it'll feel weird.

No matter the ending they would've chosen, an ending at this stage of the story feels weird. We just know.. so little, even after so many episodes.

Offtopic, It's good to see that someone enjoyed K-sha to the fullest. I.. Laughed so uncontrollably much during Noire's story :D

that's true. I just hope they don't take too long in deciding if they want to make a season 2. If the hype dies , it won't do too well. it's not uncommon to see a really good series fail in their second season because of the huge gap in their release dates .
I REALLY want to see satella's face tho >.<
oh and She's just so awesome. I think i like her a bit more than anonydeath(Noire has the best fanbase)
Sep 18, 2016 4:25 PM

Jul 2016
Selenium_Thorium said:
Way to go on explaining absolutely nothing that has been building up throughout the entire series. The ending is very unsatisfying, including the final "fight". We still have countless of questions left.

I really can't see how this series has gotten so much praise. I mean, it's pretty good, but i don't think it's as good as people are hyping it up to be.

Though, my favorite part of the entire series was the fight against the White Whale, that was pretty epic.

The whale was great. The stakes were real, since it felt like people were actually going to die permanently. Because Betelgeuse was the final goal. Any losses incurred before Betelgeuse would've been permanent. The last checkpoint proves this. Honestly during the whole run of Re Zero, I felt like I was one of the few people that was bothered by the lack of real stakes.

I believe people praise this show because it takes time to develop it's characters. That's about it really. It should be something basic, every anime should take the time for characterization, but this is rarely the case.

Jun 2014
I think the ending will be much much more better if it was ended with
SeangelSep 18, 2016 4:39 PM
May 2016
wtf! whitefox didn't left the evil cliffhanger, I been waiting for a bittersweet ending.

Well it was a happy ending finale were lots of flashback between Subaru and Emilia past scenes. The fight was not that too intense and brutal, I guess its was lessen. The episode was more like full of positive emotions. Showing those emotions to move the viewers. Nice choice to use those 2 EDs, it did well to blend with the scenes. It felt a bit rush although, so yeah I'm not satisfied.

I like the part were Wilhelm said that Emilia's eyes were same as Subaru's, remember the episode we're he said about the eyes of Subaru, that he sees him as one who sees death multiple times, so same goes to emilia. Wilhelm sees it to Emilia too.

Glad to see Stella's dark silhouette, really resembles Emilia. Betelgeuse was so devoted to Satella, he did really did cry. Fun Fact: Betelgeuse was the most sane from all of the sin archbishops xD

There's no Rem part (not even I felt presence of her), so I guess white fox did it really as a happy ending, I think the episode was too short for adding the Rem part and also the other GUY wasn't introduced xD putting also a cliffhanger will hype the fan's about the second season. I'll be glad if the ending was supposed to be the bittersweet ending, so yeah only sweet was we got and the bitter part was left off.

The "Who's Rem" memes were betrayed xD
Neo_oeNSep 18, 2016 4:34 PM
Sep 18, 2016 4:26 PM

Jul 2012
It's not only for those who have read the LN/WN or the ones who got spoiled. I haven't read any of the source material and I have been avoiding spoilers while watching rezero from the start to finish, and I haven't heard anything about the ending or even any type of spoilers.

And you know what, I can say that the ending is really disappointing. For some reason the scene with Emilia felt a bit forced, and something was supposed to happen. I knew something, an important scene was being omitted. That's why I immediately opened the forum to see if anyone shared my opinion, and that's when I found out that my suspicions were correct.
よろしく!
Sep 18, 2016 4:27 PM

Dec 2014
xFaithy said:
SuperKirei said:

How about you go read the source material yourself instead of depending on secondary sources?
You people are the reason why there's so many conspiracy theorists saying our water supply is being poisoned.

I'm just saying how can I do that when the anime's way caught up with the story? I'm not talking about the Web Novel since that's not the story that's being adapted.
What are you implying? I'm just saying it 'cause it seems kinda obvious. Sorry I'm not into all that theory shit so count me out there. (Did not mean to sound rude) But if you want to speak theory, people/news reporters think that half of my country will drown if the water keeps rising so let's not go there.

Anyway whether we get Season 2 or not, whether the LN will go in "that direction", how the story will progress, only time will tell.

Wait, this is for Re:Zero? My apologies, I thought we were discussing SAO novels. My mistake
I am the Priest of my church
Yuetsu is my body, and wine is my blood
I have trolled over a thousand users
Unknown to sympathy, nor known to apathy
Withstood Shirou to eat Mapo Tofu
Yet, my question will never be answered
So as I rejoice, Unlimited Kirei Works!
Sep 18, 2016 4:27 PM

Jul 2016
Creepy_Noire_fan said:
Verifax said:

No matter the ending they would've chosen, an ending at this stage of the story feels weird. We just know.. so little, even after so many episodes.

Offtopic, It's good to see that someone enjoyed K-sha to the fullest. I.. Laughed so uncontrollably much during Noire's story :D

that's true. I just hope they don't take too long in deciding if they want to make a season 2. If the hype dies , it won't do too well. it's not uncommon to see a really good series fail in their second season because of the huge gap in their release dates .
I REALLY want to see satella's face tho >.<
oh and She's just so awesome. I think i like her a bit more than anonydeath(Noire has the best fanbase)

That epic twist that anonydeath was a Bishi :D
But yea, I share your worries for it's popularity. Regardless of their decision to make a season 2, it'll take until the end of 2018 or 2019 before the actual content is even there.
Sep 18, 2016 4:28 PM

Apr 2012
Verifax said:
BluexMage said:
One thing that really bothered me about this show is the fact that, apparently, only Subaru messes up/admits to messing up.

Like, every other character (aside from Rem and arguably Ram) acts all high and mighty and basically never screws up. It's as if the only character that had actual flaws in the anime is Subaru. Sure, some characters have a minor flaw (like Emilia's self-esteem issues for example) but no one calls them out. Subaru gets completely demolished and humiliated for every mistake he does, but what about the other characters? In a universe with billions of people, he's the only really stupid one?

Ehm, Emilia and Rem are experts at self-pity and calling themselves out. Rem bascially said this to herself: No matter how hard I try, it will never be enough, I can never atone for what I wished upon my sister.
In fact everyone around Emilia calls her out for her mistake of even being born.
Wilhelm's entire life was him regretting his mistake of making his waifu weak, and not being there to protect her.
Julius expresses clear regret over how cruel he was towards Subaru, nonetheless he believes he was right in doing so.
Reinhard himself, the mightiest of all, made a mistake vs Elza and that nearly got Emilia killed.

Like.. I could go on.. probably.
I did say Rem was an exception.
Emilia is only called out by no-name characters that only make up her backstory of "I look like Satella. My life sucks."
I don't see how that's a bad flaw for Wilhelm... He's still pretty much perfect. (Not that I dislike him, mind you. I think he's great.)
You already said Julius still thinks he's right, and besides, he didn't even want to apologize at first.
Reinhard made a mistake...that cost him absolutely nothing. It was mrely a miscalculation. He's still pretty much perfect...
Sep 18, 2016 4:29 PM

Aug 2013
Overrated show,first few episodes were pretty good though
4/10.
The closer you get to the light,the greater your shadow becomes.
Sep 18, 2016 4:30 PM

Sep 2008
xFaithy said:
SuperKirei said:

What are you implying? I'm just saying it 'cause it seems kinda obvious. Sorry I'm not into all that theory shit so count me out there. (Did not mean to sound rude)

1. No, it's not. Anime just caught up with published material. 9th will be out in few days, studio clearly had the scrips (let's forget that it was completed years ago) and this is nothing new if watched Toradora or Golden Time. You implying that story of WN and LN are completely different things? No. It's same story, it will go same way. They will change details, like how exactly Subaru had died in some situations but not actual plot.
2. "If" chapters had been added to Vol 9, so why you think main story would be changed?
SacredusSep 18, 2016 4:40 PM
Sep 18, 2016 4:31 PM

Apr 2015
Not sure whether I liked this ending since I watch Re:Zero mainly for Subaru's suffering (quite sadistic I know). Things that stood out are: Betelguese's creepiness isn't even reached its final form lol and happy ending with Emilia's lap pillow. Where is Rem when you need her??
Sep 18, 2016 4:32 PM

Jun 2016
Kirito_Alsufi said:
Subaru and Emilia = kirito and Asuna

Both went to save their lover.
Both Rem and Lefa have love interest in the main character.
Both Rem and Lefa confess their love and got rejected.
Both antagonist are psychopaths.
Both kirito and Subaru save their lover and live happily ever after.

And both of them are trash-tier couples

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."
Sep 18, 2016 4:33 PM
Jul 2016
WTF am I supposed to do with my life now!?

Oct 2015
Yangbo said:
The only disappointment in this episode was that readers are salty. If any part of Rem was included in this last few episode, it would have been extremely awkward if there was no season 2.

If season 2 were confirmed then WF could easily just make a few OVA specials with the Rem scenes to prep for the new season, kind of like what they are doing with Seven Deadly Sins right now.

People need to chill out.

Actually on this forum , not the episode lol.

Jul 2014
Is it just me, or they not explain why Subaru is thrown to that World.__.
Sep 18, 2016 4:36 PM

Sep 2014
4th 10/10

it's been a long time sine I've enjoyed a show this much
Sep 18, 2016 4:36 PM

Jul 2012
SuperKirei said:
xFaithy said:

Wait, this is for Re:Zero? My apologies, I thought we were discussing SAO novels. My mistake

Everybody makes mistakes
Sep 18, 2016 4:37 PM

Feb 2013
yamen said:
4/10.

As someone who enjoyed the show for the most part, I'd have say the few episodes were pretty bad unless you are into watching the same thing over and over. His return by death power couldn't have dragged on any further.

Jul 2016
BluexMage said:
Verifax said:

Ehm, Emilia and Rem are experts at self-pity and calling themselves out. Rem bascially said this to herself: No matter how hard I try, it will never be enough, I can never atone for what I wished upon my sister.
In fact everyone around Emilia calls her out for her mistake of even being born.
Wilhelm's entire life was him regretting his mistake of making his waifu weak, and not being there to protect her.
Julius expresses clear regret over how cruel he was towards Subaru, nonetheless he believes he was right in doing so.
Reinhard himself, the mightiest of all, made a mistake vs Elza and that nearly got Emilia killed.

Like.. I could go on.. probably.
I did say Rem was an exception.
Emilia is only called out by no-name characters that only make up her backstory of "I look like Satella. My life sucks."
I don't see how that's a bad flaw for Wilhelm... He's still pretty much perfect. (Not that I dislike him, mind you. I think he's great.)
You already said Julius still thinks he's right, and besides, he didn't even want to apologize at first.
Reinhard made a mistake...that cost him absolutely nothing. It was mrely a miscalculation. He's still pretty much perfect...

Emilia was also called out by Priscilla though, someone far from a no-name character
And yea it's not a flaw for Wilhelm, but definitely a mistake.
Why would Julius apologize? He was right after all :P
Well Reinhard's mistake got averted thx to Subaru of all people so...
Felis got blown the fuck up by that merchant cultist when Felis tried to ambush him.

You could also go as far as saying that every character makes constant mistakes because of the fact that Subaru has to save them all with his Return by death.
Like Puck/Emilia/Ram/Rem all failed vs the cultists. And Emilia failed vs Elza

But I think your real deal is that only Subaru gets called out, well that's because he acts in such a loud way, and is generally insignificant. If he was a bigshot, Julius couldn't just deliver the beatdown. A big part of Subaru getting called out is that he also realized he was a piece of trash. And to be fair, this is a kid who didn't do anything productive in his life until he decided to start from Zero, so it's only natural he would fail when he's in contact with bigshots.

Sep 2014
Verifax said:
Comander-07 said:
pretty... slothful ending.
Im not even joking. 3/5

All beetlejuice scenes before where either creepy or funny. But the scenes here where.. weird.
Question: Why couldnt he go to another body like before? There where obviously some of the witchcult left.
Why the heck would you leave a frakking bomb hidden in the wagons if you want to rescue the village? (have the stones been mentioned before? it was coming out of nowhere for me)

The reunion with emilia was also not that emotional.
As I understand there are different ways to say "love" in japanese. and subaru used "ski" if im not mistaken thats the "weaker" way of saying it.

Also totally no rem?
Yes im a remfag so I am triggered anyway. But not the slightest mentioning of her?

I expected white fox to save budget in the last episodes to animate the finale properly. But just look at emilias smile and then look at rems smile. Its like the studio basically said: Yeah we have to do this, but just so you know, we also think rem is best girl.
For gods sake. Its the one emotional and important scene here and they give it an animation like its 2010 again. I mean white fox is no madhouse or kyo animation or shaft or gainax. But for a final episode this is just slothful.

If we get a second season, subaru will probably die right away because this final was to good for him.

I really dont know how to feel about this. I mean I love this anime. But with the adaption we have got I dont think it deserves a 10/10 anymore.
Im gonna rewatch everything right away, but it looks like im about to drop it to a 9.

The bomb was never removed, it was the bomb that went off in episode 23 and was hidden underneath the carriage. (It belonged to that traitor merchant cultist) No1 except Subaru had any idea that the bomb would be present before people did a stock checking. Also, in episode 24 they killed all the fingers, so there was no body for Betelgeuse to take, and that's also why he was at his strongest in this body in this timeline.

To bad about your emotions, you were mostly supposed to emphasize with Subaru finally reaching his destination, I suppose. I agree that episode 18 was way too good in comparison, feels wise atleast.

Just read the translated twitter of tappei.
Yeah that cleares up my question.
Well this ending is probably better then a cliffhanger ending and then waiting 2 years for season 2. Its just that imo Subaru said to emilia what rem said to him. And imho rems words had more power. Maybe I just dont feel for emilia because she was absent half the anime and Rem took her position as the main female character.
usually anime endings are the most emotional parts of a story, but since Re Zero had sooo many of it, this final felt underwhelming to me. Also I read the epilog to arc 3 and yeah. Its way less happy and screams: This story is not over! right in your face. While this way of ending is like "we dont know if we will produce a sequel, so here is your happy ending"
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Sep 18, 2016 4:38 PM

Aug 2013
Praying for a sequel at some point in time or just a way to read the LNs because I do find myself wanting more of this series. Gonna miss it.
Don't believe the hype.
Sep 18, 2016 4:40 PM

Jan 2013
but there is a "small" cliffhanger here , subaru was just about to say something...

Sep 18, 2016 4:40 PM

Jul 2016
Comander-07 said:
Verifax said:

The bomb was never removed, it was the bomb that went off in episode 23 and was hidden underneath the carriage. (It belonged to that traitor merchant cultist) No1 except Subaru had any idea that the bomb would be present before people did a stock checking. Also, in episode 24 they killed all the fingers, so there was no body for Betelgeuse to take, and that's also why he was at his strongest in this body in this timeline.

To bad about your emotions, you were mostly supposed to emphasize with Subaru finally reaching his destination, I suppose. I agree that episode 18 was way too good in comparison, feels wise atleast.

Just read the translated twitter of tappei.
Yeah that cleares up my question.
Well this ending is probably better then a cliffhanger ending and then waiting 2 years for season 2. Its just that imo Subaru said to emilia what rem said to him. And imho rems words had more power. Maybe I just dont feel for emilia because she was absent half the anime and Rem took her position as the main female character.
usually anime endings are the most emotional parts of a story, but since Re Zero had sooo many of it, this final felt underwhelming to me. Also I read the epilog to arc 3 and yeah. Its way less happy and screams: This story is not over! right in your face. While this way of ending is like "we dont know if we will produce a sequel, so here is your happy ending"

What can I say, I share your opinion. Rem's words were the original after all. If you say bad things about yourself, I'll tell you about the good parts! Copyright infringement much.
Sep 18, 2016 4:41 PM
Jun 2016
Eww..Petelgeuse is so creepy but..I really liked the ending :D although there was no Rem :(
Sep 18, 2016 4:41 PM

Jul 2014
Sep 18, 2016 4:42 PM

Aug 2013
Yangbo said:
yamen said:
4/10.

As someone who enjoyed the show for the most part, I'd have say the few episodes were pretty bad unless you are into watching the same thing over and over. His return by death power couldn't have dragged on any further.

I'm specifically referring to Elsa part :),that's where my 4 points came from.
The closer you get to the light,the greater your shadow becomes.
Sep 18, 2016 4:42 PM

Jul 2009
I know a show that I've held to my heart so dearly and loved so much did not just end like that. That was a shit ending. It cannot be defended. Pretty much nothing is ever explained. Is there gonna be a sequel????

Where that light novel be at. I can't take this.

WHAT.HAPPEN.TO.REM?

Jesus.
Sep 18, 2016 4:43 PM

Dec 2014
xFaithy said:
SuperKirei said:

Everybody makes mistakes

We sure do old friend. But I still think they skipped the scene

Jul 2016
Wildan_ns said:

And they won't anytime soon, the story of Re;Zero would take like 150 episodes if the source material would ever get completed.

Mar 2015
Such a beautiful ending. I am very pleased! 5/5, ending like a true masterpiece. Emilia + Subaru 4 EVER!! He grew into the man she needed him to be, who loved evil in the eye without even a hint of fear, and survived a freaking C4 explosion to prove his love! A true badass in the end.
Sep 18, 2016 4:44 PM

Jul 2012
SuperKirei said:
xFaithy said:

Everybody makes mistakes

And I respect your opinion mate, all good :)
Sep 18, 2016 4:45 PM

Feb 2013
Inugirlz said:
I know a show that I've held to my heart so dearly and loved so much did not just end like that. That was a shit ending. It cannot be defended. Pretty much nothing is ever explained. Is there gonna be a sequel????

Where that light novel be at. I can't take this.

WHAT.HAPPEN.TO.REM?

Jesus.

It's an ending to the season not the series... I'm not sure what you were expecting of the ending tbh. The fact Rem wasn't included in the last few episodes probably means there is no sequel or things are still up in the air. You can get info on the LN on their subreddit.
Sep 18, 2016 4:47 PM
Jun 2016
After seeing Episode 25's title, I had a hunch they might not show "that" scene. Unfortunately my hunch was right. They played it safe, but for me it's boring. From a marketing standpoint, they couldn't have done it any better; but from a narrative standpoint, there are rooms for improvement, and it irks me that after they took a big risk by spending all these money and effort to produce and advertise this series, they decided to play it safe in the end.

I saw on Tappei's twitter that the production team had arguments regarding which part of material they're going to show and which they're gonna leave out, and I guess this is one of them.

Sigh
Sep 18, 2016 4:48 PM

Apr 2012
Verifax said:
You could also go as far as saying that every character makes constant mistakes because of the fact that Subaru has to save them all with his Return by death.

But I think your real deal is that only Subaru gets called out, well that's because he acts in such a loud way, and is generally insignificant. If he was a bigshot, Julius couldn't just deliver the beatdown. A big part of Subaru getting called out is that he also realized he was a piece of trash. And to be fair, this is a kid who didn't do anything productive in his life until he decided to start from Zero, so it's only natural he would fail when he's in contact with bigshots.
True, but I didn't want to go there because they still called him out since no one knows that and (prior to the whale fight) mostly everyone thought he was kinda useless.

But I guess you're right. Makes sense. Most people wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of the strongest swordsmen/legendary swordsman who killed the whale/ chief of imperial knights. It just annoys me that 60% of the show consisted of Subaru being called out, while mostly everyone got by just fine. :shrug:
Sep 18, 2016 4:48 PM

Dec 2007
Verifax said:
Wildan_ns said:

And they won't anytime soon, the story of Re;Zero would take like 150 episodes if the source material would ever get completed.

I'm honestly not sure why so many people assume that this anime is stand alone or a complete story. It is almost painfully clear to someone who hasn't read the source that there is a shitton more to go. And it clearly wasn't an anime original ending lol

And hell, most anime is based on a manga/novel and doesn't finished the source in 1 season.
KetuekigamiSep 18, 2016 4:52 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2016 4:50 PM

Feb 2013
urishino said:
After seeing Episode 25's title, I had a hunch they might not show "that" scene. Unfortunately my hunch was right. They played it safe, but for me it's boring. From a marketing standpoint, they couldn't have done it any better; but from a narrative standpoint, there are rooms for improvement, and it irks me that after they took a big risk by spending all these money and effort to produce and advertise this series, they decided to play it safe in the end.

I saw on Tappei's twitter that the production team had arguments regarding which part of material they're going to show and which they're gonna leave out, and I guess this is one of them.

Sigh

Think of it this way, if they included the scene and didn't make season 2, it would be a disaster.
Sep 18, 2016 4:50 PM

Oct 2012
Yangbo said:
It's an ending to the season not the series... I'm not sure what you were expecting of the ending tbh. The fact Rem wasn't included in the last few episodes probably means there is no sequel or things are still up in the air. You can get info on the LN on their subreddit.

I would be more bothered about closing phrase And That`s All This Story Is About... if you asked me.

Cause to me it literally spells out like "No sequel's coming, guys!".
Sep 18, 2016 4:51 PM

Dec 2014
xFaithy said:
SuperKirei said:

Thanks for understanding. I have to say that you are a lot more reasonable to talk to than that @AmejiHunter guy - all he would do is call me a troll.
Sep 18, 2016 4:55 PM

Dec 2013
Yangbo said:
urishino said:

Sigh

Think of it this way, if they included the scene and didn't make season 2, it would be a disaster.

But if they did the shitstorm would've been a lot of fun.
Sep 18, 2016 4:56 PM

Jul 2012
SuperKirei said:
xFaithy said:

Thanks for understanding. I have to say that you are a lot more reasonable to talk to than that @AmejiHunter guy - all he would do is call me a troll.

Thanks, same to you. Man, some people are just like talking to brick walls; no matter what you say it just won't get anywhere. Discussion is all about sharing opinions, not attacking others lol.
Sep 18, 2016 4:57 PM

Jul 2016
BluexMage said:
Verifax said:

True, but I didn't want to go there because they still called him out since no one knows that and (prior to the whale fight) mostly everyone thought he was kinda useless.

But I guess you're right. Makes sense. Most people wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of the strongest swordsmen/legendary swordsman who killed the whale/ chief of imperial knights. It just annoys me that 60% of the show consisted of Subaru being called out, while mostly everyone got by just fine. :shrug:

I get you, I do. It's because this was all an introduction to the universe that is Re:zero. That's why they needed to get Subaru's development out of the way and why the focus was on molding him into a protagonist asap. Now that we are mostly free from Subaru's development, I imagine the story will break down Emilia first.
Honestly, people aren't used to a story taking as long as Re zero, and that's why we're all confused or annoyed at the tunnelvision the show seems to have. As a standalone anime of 25 episodes Re zero just isn't what it can be imo.

It would really need atleast another 12 episodes before we could actually appreciate the story with it's actual developed protagonist, instead of the one that we had to deal with
Sep 18, 2016 4:57 PM

Jan 2010
I want to read the light novel but i don't know where to buy it. Do you guys have any idea where? I'm from the Philippines by the way. Or is it available online perhaps?
Sep 18, 2016 4:58 PM
Oct 2014
Horrible episode, well the worst final episode that I've seen in my life, during all the show it was for me 10/10 but after this episode, been generous I'd give 8-9/10
Sep 18, 2016 4:58 PM

Apr 2016
we got the happy ending we didn't want.... instead of the tragic ending we needed
Sep 18, 2016 5:01 PM

Dec 2014
xFaithy said:
SuperKirei said:

Thanks, same to you. Man, some people are just like talking to brick walls; no matter what you say it just won't get anywhere. Discussion is all about sharing opinions, not attacking others lol.

I know right. I would say the exact same thing, yet I’m labelled a troll.
Sep 18, 2016 5:02 PM

Apr 2014
SuperKirei said:

poking sao in the middle of re:zero talk is insult, for sao. i mean, just look at sao sales compared to re zero be it novels or anime, and asuna >>>>>>> rem.
期待しているよ、私のサリアだって、嘘ばっかり!
でもねアンジュ、あんたがいなくなれば、私の方が強いってわかれば,
それができるなら、何もいらない!
Sep 18, 2016 5:02 PM

Sep 2015
Man I REALLY want someone to outline the good features of Emilia. I mean I REALLY do. Her personality boils down to two things 1. Complex about being hated for her race 2. Being nice.

What else is there, honestly?

Also, was excited for Rem, but now that I have seen people alluding to what will happen to her, I'm not so sure I want to see her for a little while. Also what is this preview people are talking about?
Sep 18, 2016 5:04 PM
Jul 2016
I thought it was a great anime. I don't blame White Fox for deciding not to end it on a huge cliffhanger, even if it makes it difficult to pick it back up properly. Whether or not the anime would ever have had a season 2 would likely have depended on how well it ended up doing ratings and audience-wise, and it's rather kind of them not to end it on a huge cliffhanger just in case they wouldn't have been able to create a second season (due to lack of financing, perhaps).
I really didn't mind whether Subaru ended up with Rem or Emilia, though I thought it'd seem a little cheap if he just went with Rem even though he had been doing so much for Emilia.
There are a lot of unexplained stories yet; in fact, all over the overarching story lines have yet to finish. These include the question of why did Subaru enter that universe in the first place, who is this witch Satella and why did she choose Subaru, who will end up winning the kingdom, and what is the deal with Emilia and Puck?=w= For all intents and purposes, the white whale and witch cult attack have mostly been for character development, with little full attention given to the actual plot behind it all. So, there's evidently lots more to go if they do end up making a season 2; something which I think they will, seeing how well the anime has done.
Sep 18, 2016 5:05 PM

Apr 2012
Verifax said:
I get you, I do. It's because this was all an introduction to the universe that is Re:zero. That's why they needed to get Subaru's development out of the way and why the focus was on molding him into a protagonist asap. Now that we are mostly free from Subaru's development, I imagine the story will break down Emilia first.
Honestly, people aren't used to a story taking as long as Re zero, and that's why we're all confused or annoyed at the tunnelvision the show seems to have. As a standalone anime of 25 episodes Re zero just isn't what it can be imo.

It would really need atleast another 12 episodes before we could actually appreciate the story with it's actual developed protagonist, instead of the one that we had to deal with
Oh, I don't mind how the anime turned it out all. I really liked the anime. It really surpassed my low expectations. It was the opposite of DR3 actually...
Pages (35) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2016

2078 by NicoIsCool »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2016

1835 by Pruzkumak »»
Sep 24, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2016

513 by ionelHeredia »»
Sep 23, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

793 by cibertopia »»
Sep 21, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2016

767 by OverThedge_32 »»
Sep 19, 1:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.