Forum Settings
Forums

Which is the most annoying type of anime fan you hate to encounter in a discussion?

New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 1, 2016 10:27 AM

Jun 2015
@Comic_Sans Oh come on now, even a six-year-old could have interpreted the analogy I just used.
Jul 1, 2016 10:33 AM

Mar 2014
AltoRoark said:
@Comic_Sans Oh come on now, even a six-year-old could have interpreted the analogy I just used.
I don't see what's so analogical about "Sword Art Online is better than Mars of Destruction", if I had been a bad debater who only knew how to win over worse debaters in internet arguments then it would've made sense but I am not so it doesn't
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 1, 2016 11:07 AM

Dec 2015
JustALEX said:
#1 People with shit tier waifus....I'm looking at you Sakura fans.

#2 "Ecchi is ruining anime" type

#3 "Lolicon = Pedophile" type

#4 "SAO/OPM is Sooo good, fuck u if you disagree!" Type

Heheh well I really like OPM, but I perfectly understand why ppl dont like it. Am I special? :3
Jul 1, 2016 12:17 PM

Feb 2010
Idk, most of them? For starters people who think that 'discussing' an anime means listing as many flaws as you can make up and them compare lists and whoever made up more flaws wins. Just in general people who think you can't discuss or argue about something without focusing on the negatives.

"You like something? Here is everything negative I could ever conceive about the show. Now discuss!"

No thanks, buddy.
I probably regret this post by now.
Jul 1, 2016 12:21 PM

Jul 2014
Those who resort to ad hominem whenever confronted with an opinion that differs from their own.
Take care of yourself

Jul 1, 2016 12:27 PM

Jun 2016
The ones that criticize your favorite shows and refuse to listen to criticisms about their own shows because EVERYTHING they like is a beautiful masterpiece with no flaws at all!

behind these hills
i'm reaching for the heights

Jul 1, 2016 12:27 PM

Mar 2016
The ones who say that SAO is goo...
i mean...
those who cant take a joke.

Jul 1, 2016 12:33 PM
Apr 2015
JustALEX said:
#1 People with shit tier waifus....I'm looking at you Sakura fans.

#2 "Ecchi is ruining anime" type

#3 "Lolicon = Pedophile" type

#4 "SAO/OPM is Sooo good, fuck u if you disagree!" Type
Ecchi is Ruining the anime and Lolicon, I aware with lolicon, and Waifu ? I never want to talk with them. They are just weird.
Jul 1, 2016 12:41 PM
Apr 2015
kingfroggy said:
In a discussion i dont know but Definitely i hate the ones who rate 1 a show without watching it just to lower the score (ehm..cough Gintam cough) -.-
LOL , i was once like that.Like ,why this anime is so overrated and then after i watched the whole episode ,it's like, damn this anime is masterpiece.
Jul 1, 2016 12:43 PM

Jul 2015
1 - "X" and "Z" is ruining anime people

2- the ones who think that because they watch more anime, somehow have a more dignified view on anime. AKA Elitist. (They also give everything a 1-4 score)

3- The ones who think Japan should be on a pedestal, because it doesn't have any flaws at all. (weeaboos?)

I'll admit I'm the crybaby who can't take criticism on a favorite show. I won't show it or argue, and might even agree, but inside I'm so offended lol
Jul 1, 2016 12:49 PM
Apr 2015
WeepingKoyomi said:
All of them. But I don't just hate all anime fans, I hate everyone everywhere.

But I hate the people who won't shut up how they think harem and echhi suck. I like it.

harem is Okay, Harem ecchi is bullshit
Jul 1, 2016 12:54 PM
Apr 2015
l0li_m0e_ya0i said:
The moral police. They aren't just in anime, but doujin, manga, and drama cd scenes too. They feel a constant need to remind people of the morality of sexuality in anime and how we should all be careful not to "get too caught up". Literally the biggest boner/throb killers ever.
so you are a pervert that have a biggest boner ? It's normal for people remind people the morality of sexuality.It would be danger if All of anime fans like you.
Jul 1, 2016 8:43 PM
Dec 2015
hpsthemaskedman said:
l0li_m0e_ya0i said:
The moral police. They aren't just in anime, but doujin, manga, and drama cd scenes too. They feel a constant need to remind people of the morality of sexuality in anime and how we should all be careful not to "get too caught up". Literally the biggest boner/throb killers ever.
so you are a pervert that have a biggest boner ? It's normal for people remind people the morality of sexuality.It would be danger if All of anime fans like you.

見つけた〜! And I am NOT just a hentai~! I am a hentai lady~<3 Now if you'll excuse me, i have lolis to fap to and husbands to uke-fy~
Jul 1, 2016 8:52 PM

Feb 2015
There are 2 types... The entitled which are usually weeaboos, and the titanics (as I call them)

Now we all know entitled... these are the guys everyone hates, even the entitled themselves (the assholes, complainers, small minded, you-cant-like-what-they-hate-or-vice-versa, that one guy who is destine to live in moms basement)

The titanics are the serious shippers, the ones who just don't stop. These are usually women who ship gay ships uncontrollably, to the point where you can't just enjoy a series without punching and wall or being arrested for premeditated murder. And they ship fucking anything. Two-sums, three-sums, fucking orgies... Its just... worse than death
Jul 1, 2016 8:54 PM

Feb 2015
The ones who suck at discussing things in any type of detail and only wish to communicate their orgasmic joy with statements like "so good omg!!" instead of saying what they like about it, what they expected from it, etc.

So pretty much just the boring people.
Jul 1, 2016 9:03 PM
Apr 2015
l0li_m0e_ya0i said:
hpsthemaskedman said:

見つけた〜! And I am NOT just a hentai~! I am a hentai lady~<3 Now if you'll excuse me, i have lolis to fap to and husbands to uke-fy~
Go f*ck your husband,but fap to loli ? So you won't be mad or angry when your daugther get f*cked by a Lolicon right ? Because sometimes when there is no Moral police it might be happen.And the best part is you hate them.I don't really care with what Genre you like, but when you hate a moral police , you certainly lose humanity in your hearts.We need someone like moral police.To keep the balance
Jul 1, 2016 9:16 PM

Apr 2015
hpsthemaskedman said:
l0li_m0e_ya0i said:

Go f*ck your husband,but fap to loli ? So you won't be mad or angry when your daugther get f*cked by a Lolicon right ? Because sometimes when there is no Moral police it might be happen.And the best part is you hate them.I don't really care with what Genre you like, but when you hate a moral police , you certainly lose humanity in your hearts.We need someone like moral police.To keep the balance

Most lolicons don't f___ actual children though...
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Jul 1, 2016 9:22 PM

Mar 2014
"Quality is objective and it just so happens that my favorite shows are objectively the best" you're not fooling anyone Kamisama.

The people who think those who enjoy violent shows a murderois psychopaths but don't apply the same logic to lolis and pedophelia because it's convenient for them since they like lolis.

Cherrylover

But especially
TheRefractingOne said:
The ones who suck at discussing things in any type of detail and only wish to communicate their orgasmic joy with statements like "so good omg!!" instead of saying what they like about it, what they expected from it, etc.

So pretty much just the boring people.
these people. The worst thing you can be is boring.
Jul 1, 2016 9:26 PM

Dec 2012
Those who come into a topic about an ongoing series every damn week to bitch about how much they hate the episode and the series' characters instead of just dropping the show like a sane person, getting a life, and let others who enjoy it be. I think it's fine to express your opinion in the topic once or twice, but going on a tirade about the same old crap every week is just being an agitator.
KruszerJul 1, 2016 9:37 PM
"The name's Gambit. Remember it."
-Gambit "X-Men '97"

Jul 1, 2016 10:01 PM
Dec 2015
hpsthemaskedman said:
l0li_m0e_ya0i said:

いえ、いえ、違います。My husband will be plowed from behind by a seme~<3 I wouldn't let anyone screw anyone's real daughter, pedophilia is wrong. But you see, I am a lolicon onee-sama, a woman obsessed with cute little 2d girls. We already have the real police and laws that protect real children. Pixels don't need protection. Moral police are extra and unnecessary to bettering society.Why not take your need to feel important and heard to a place where actual change is needed?
Jul 1, 2016 11:13 PM

Nov 2009
hpsthemaskedman said:
l0li_m0e_ya0i said:

Sorry, but you "moral police" people do exactly nothing to keep or restore humanity in our hearts.
At worst, you are alienating perfectly nice people, and making it hard to think of lolis in a non-sexual manner. Because you people keep saying lolis are all about sex. They are not.

merryfistmas said:
The people who think those who enjoy violent shows a murderois psychopaths but don't apply the same logic to lolis and pedophelia because it's convenient for them since they like lolis.

Isn't it the other way around?
(disclaimer: Flannan enjoys both violent shows and shows about lolis. He's more murderous than pedophile.)

KoreaWS said:
flannan said:
and hope they will grow up as an anime fan eventually.

You do know that's called "becoming a conformist", and that conformism breeds stagnation, right?

And I'd rather grow as a person instead of enclosing myself in that label.

I have a feeling you didn't understand me. But since we disagree a lot, you might have understood me.
Anyway, I'll try to restate what I was talking about.

A lot of common questions and arguments on these forums are born of ignorance of the medium.
No, tsunderes are not the same. How dare you say that the heroic Shana "the flame-haired fire-eyes huntress" is the same as Louise "the Zero", who embodies everything that is bad about aristocracy?
No, Kirito is not overpowered. He just enjoys ISO standard protagonist plot armor. That's a totally different thing.
Yes, of course anime as a whole is sexist and racist. That's how Japan is. Individual authors vary, naturally. We all know it, so unless some specific anime is unusually good or bad in this regard (like SAO's Fairy Dance arc, or Emiya Shirow in F/SN "Fate" route (first anime)) you don't need to mention it.
flannanJul 2, 2016 1:05 AM
Jul 1, 2016 11:59 PM
Dec 2015
People who shit on my favourite Chinese Cartoons, Or Lucky Star fans (I dislike Lucky Star)
Jul 1, 2016 11:59 PM
Jul 2018
flannan said:
naturally. We all know it, so unless some specific anime is unusually good or bad in this regard (like SAO's Fairy Dance arc, or Emiya Shirow in F/SN route) you don't need to mention it.

next time just say "fate route" instead of F/SN route since there are 3 routes in F/SN and nobody will guess which one you are talking about unless it's really obvious or they are really secondary.
Jul 2, 2016 12:04 AM

Dec 2014
The ones where you ask why they liked a show, they say "because it was good".

Also the ones who think criticism= hate.
Jul 2, 2016 12:05 AM

Mar 2014
Berserk 2016 apologists. These anime-only plebs....
Jul 2, 2016 12:21 AM
Feb 2014
The ones who believe in discussing their shitty opinions and actually believe that doing this is thought-provoking and insightful when really it's a venting session.

Pullman said:
Idk, most of them? For starters people who think that 'discussing' an anime means listing as many flaws as you can make up and them compare lists and whoever made up more flaws wins. Just in general people who think you can't discuss or argue about something without focusing on the negatives.

"You like something? Here is everything negative I could ever conceive about the show. Now discuss!"

No thanks, buddy.

^
Jul 2, 2016 1:05 AM

Nov 2009
BioMaster said:
flannan said:
naturally. We all know it, so unless some specific anime is unusually good or bad in this regard (like SAO's Fairy Dance arc, or Emiya Shirow in F/SN route) you don't need to mention it.

next time just say "fate route" instead of F/SN route since there are 3 routes in F/SN and nobody will guess which one you are talking about unless it's really obvious or they are really secondary.

Sorry. I thought it was called "stay night route".
I corrected the previous post just in case.
Jul 2, 2016 1:20 AM

May 2015
Pullman said:

No thanks, buddy.

How can you have an interesting discussion without some disagreements?
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Jul 2, 2016 1:34 AM

Dec 2015
Those who;
-judge a Series/Genre without giving it a try!!!
-despise anything related to Modern Anime. Be it its Plot or Animation.
-"Anime is sh!t.I only watch Hentai"- isn't hentai genre of Anime!!? Θ_Θ
Jul 2, 2016 1:37 AM

Dec 2014
OneTrueEmiya said:
People like you, OP. You complain too much :V
And also people like you. You complain too much.
Jul 2, 2016 1:38 AM

Dec 2015
Those who;
-judge a Series/Genre without giving it a try!!!
-despise anything related to Modern Anime. Be it its Plot or Animation.
-"Anime is sh!t.I only watch Hentai"- isn't hentai a Genre of Anime!!? Θ_Θ
-You should totally watch *insert the Big 4 or 5* there's nothing like 'em. Even though I've tried them!?
Jul 2, 2016 2:55 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Everybody is very retarded in very different ways, so this is hard to answer

The most irritating would probably be people who always bitch about harems or ecchi, though. I've never seen any kind of fan of anything consistently make such stupid arguments and think they still have a point.

Jul 2, 2016 3:01 AM

Sep 2015
1-People who nitpicks everything.
2-People who hates every anime which isn't old, dark and smart.
3-Fujoshis who believe that their gay ship is canon.
4-People who like EVERY anime out there. They can watch something like Mars of Destruction and rate it 10/10.

You just lost the game
Jul 2, 2016 4:34 AM

Mar 2015
thefreeloader said:
OneTrueEmiya said:
People like you, OP. You complain too much :V

They aren't complaints, they're baits :C
Jul 2, 2016 4:37 AM

May 2015
OneTrueEmiya said:
thefreeloader said:

Not really, even now you are complaining about his comment :P
zalJul 2, 2016 4:44 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2016 4:42 AM

Mar 2015
zal said:
OneTrueEmiya said:

Not really, even know you are complaining about his comment :P

I'll have you know, when I complain, it's shitpost-tier and hence beyond the realms of a normal complaint...!
Jul 2, 2016 4:45 AM

May 2015
OneTrueEmiya said:
zal said:
Not really, even know you are complaining about his comment :P

I'll have you know, when I complain, it's shitpost-tier and hence beyond the realms of a normal complaint...!
I meant now not know. However even if under the form of a shitpost a complain is still a complain even if dragged down by the shitpost part.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2016 4:46 AM

Mar 2015
zal said:
OneTrueEmiya said:

I meant now not know. However even if under the form of a shitpost a complain is still a complain even if dragged down by the shitpost part.

Wait, it should be dragged up, not down. Shitposting is good for the community.
Jul 2, 2016 4:47 AM

May 2009
I find the whole lot of you annoying. We can move on now, okay?

ἡ φύσις οὐδὲν ποιεῖ ἅλματα.

συκεροκυ™

Jul 2, 2016 4:49 AM

May 2015
OneTrueEmiya said:
zal said:

No, shitposting is the worst type of cancer this community has.
Jul 2, 2016 5:00 AM

Dec 2010
People who call new anime on being clones to something really popular they think is the progenitor of greatness(AOT, SAO, etc.). Even if the new title's source is actually older than that of those they are comparing it with.
Jul 2, 2016 5:05 AM
Jul 2018
the ones that defend everything, if it just looks good. (cough,SAO,cough)
it feels like you could give them 20 minutes of dogs shitting on a sidewalk, and they'd enjoy it if it was decently well animated.
Jul 2, 2016 5:06 AM

Apr 2013
Key and Type moon fans, plain and simple
It is so dense. Every single image has so many things going on.
Jul 2, 2016 5:16 AM

Jun 2016
People who think they love anime, when they only watch one piece or fairy tail.
Jul 2, 2016 5:18 AM

Jun 2016
DangoNagisa said:
People who think they love anime, when they only watch one piece or fairy tail.

Well I didn't have to say anything xD You covered it for me :P
Jul 2, 2016 5:41 AM

Feb 2016
none, because i'm never to quote other post to start discussion, lol

but seriously, i like ppl who insult other anime taste and the one who defend it. without these people, the thread will not become popular
Jul 2, 2016 6:25 AM

Mar 2015
zal said:
OneTrueEmiya said:

Clearly you have not realised the true potential of shitposting. Its ability to hijack threads is unparalleled.
Jul 2, 2016 7:07 AM

May 2015
OneTrueEmiya said:
zal said:

Clearly you have not realised the true potential of shitposting. Its ability to hijack threads is unparalleled.
That is the whole point why it is cancer, at least other cancers come from opinions, shitposting no. At least the shitposts in some other communities are actually funny but here they are empty and just to disrupt discusions.
Jul 2, 2016 9:28 AM

Oct 2014
@flannan and that's the kind of thing I meant with conformity. ISO plot armor is still overpowerness, regardless of beign an standard, and despite beign from different social strats and backgrounds, which is a difference I won't deny, Shana and Louise are still the same trope personality wise.

Is like beign used to eat bland bread every morning. You won't notice how lame it is because you're used to it. I do understand what you mean with "getting used to". Is just that what what we "got used to" isn't that great to begin with. Every time plot armor or tsundereness is brought, I raise my arms and go "Heeere we gooo agaaaain!!" because is like mindless action or sex appeal in western media.
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; What is essential is invisible to the eye.

But does the heart have the right perspective?
Jul 2, 2016 9:32 AM

Jul 2016
Probably the ones who get pissed and act like shit when you have an opinion on an anime they don't agree with. Also, the ones who take things way too personal and the ones who can't accept that people have different likes and dislikes
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Which characters (male or female) have the nicest bare backs? (or almost bare, only wearing bra counts too)

IpreferEcchi - 33 minutes ago

2 by DinoNo1 »»
3 minutes ago

» the L word ( 1 2 )

SmugMiri - Yesterday

51 by SmugMiri »»
3 minutes ago

» New season or new anime?

Henrique-Senpai - 4 hours ago

12 by Zarutaku »»
6 minutes ago

» Would you watch a gender swapped Rent-a-Girlfriend?

RedTea33 - Yesterday

15 by ColourWheel »»
16 minutes ago

» Last 3 anime

JoeChip - 4 hours ago

17 by YanmegaZ »»
23 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.