Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 19, 2016 4:28 AM

May 2016
Lolis are primarily underage anime girls, often quite cute and thus a proponent of moe culture. The major question posed by the community is whether it is okay to sexualise them. What comes to my attention if you're indeed a paedophile for being attracted to fictional children. Television shows, to an extent, try to make things as real as they could be. Is there a distinction between liking real life little girls and fictional ones? Would getting off to fictional girls be considered dangerous? Should THIS be allowed? Does it encourage any type of bad behaviour? Is it perfectly fine? Will there always be a stigma to want to wack off to your little cartoon 6 year olds in peace?

Then, of course, one must ask about the "legal loli." These legal lolis appear physically young, when in fact they are quite old and well passed the age of consent. Does the difference in age somehow make it justifiable to sexualise these lolis?

Is ecchi to blame for lolis being sexualized? Better yet, is Japanese culture inherently geared towards pedophilia given the fact so many titles sexualize underage girls, lolis or not?

Are they still innocent when you are seeing them constantly in indecent situation? By extent, if you are a lolicon, can you look at a real life child without thinking lewd thoughts? if yes, have you ever question yourself whether you lie to yourself or not? Do you think fiction can affect person's POV, personality, way of life or not? why?

Discuss.

EDIT: I'll add this question asked by user JkayW a few posts below here.
JkayW said:

If it's okay to imagine screwing a fictional loli... Then what about a baby?
KofrineJun 19, 2016 4:39 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 19, 2016 4:33 AM

Apr 2013
Loli = Cute = Moe = Anime

Moe saved Anime and Lolis are the reason why Anime exists.

Deal with it.
Jun 19, 2016 4:34 AM

Feb 2015
Wall of text about lolis and pedo, why you're trying so hard?
Jun 19, 2016 4:34 AM

Jun 2016
All I gotta say is if you're kickin it with the lolis, you BETTER be a 2D complex. If not then it borders upon closet pedophile type behavior. In a nutshell 2D complex = good, IRL little girls = you better see a shrink dood !!
Jun 19, 2016 4:35 AM

Apr 2015
REAL TALK ALERT

Jun 19, 2016 4:35 AM

May 2016
hoopla123 said:

Deal with it.
there are more questions that pointed you, care to answer them all?
Thanks.
Jun 19, 2016 4:36 AM

May 2016
End said:
Wall of text about lolis and pedo, why you're trying so hard?
Not just about lolis if you actually read what i wrote, I want to discuss about fiction that can affect person POV, personality, way of life etc.
Jun 19, 2016 4:38 AM

Oct 2013
Ain't nothing wrong with sexy lolis man

Wouldn't you rather anime kids be used for fapping material instead of real children?
DeknijffJun 19, 2016 5:09 AM
Jun 19, 2016 4:42 AM

May 2015
@Deknijff @JkayW
At least have the curtesy to put it under spoiler.
zalJun 19, 2016 5:13 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2016 4:43 AM

May 2016
Deknijff said:

what about a baby then? you mean just because it's fiction everything should always be fine?

[img*]http://anime-sk.ru/wp-content/uploads/69.-Kodomo-no-Jikan-17.jpg[/img]
Wouldn't you rather anime kids be used for fapping material instead of real children?
but will that affect your view point on real word? how do you view kid now? does anything change before and after you seen all these sexualized lolis?
Jun 19, 2016 4:44 AM

Feb 2013
Is there a distinction between liking real life little girls and fictional ones?
yes

Would getting off to fictional girls be considered dangerous?
no

Should THIS be allowed?
yes

Does it encourage any type of bad behaviour?
no

Is it perfectly fine?
yes

Will there always be a stigma to want to wack off to your little cartoon 6 year olds in peace?
this is one of those things it's wise not to let other people know

Does the difference in age somehow make it justifiable to sexualise these lolis?
yes

Is ecchi to blame for lolis being sexualized?
no

Better yet, is Japanese culture inherently geared towards pedophilia given the fact so many titles sexualize underage girls, lolis or not?
no

Are they still innocent when you are seeing them constantly in indecent situation?
yes

By extent, if you are a lolicon, can you look at a real life child without thinking lewd thoughts?
yes

if yes, have you ever question yourself whether you lie to yourself or not?
define lie to yourself

Do you think fiction can affect person's POV, personality, way of life or not? why?
yes. dae le hyperreality?
Jun 19, 2016 4:45 AM

Sep 2015
JkayW said:
REAL TALK ALERT

These are the real questions we must ask ourselves
Jun 19, 2016 4:46 AM

Oct 2013
@zal
Picture to big?
@JkayW
Well real children have rights yet don't have the best logical thinking so we need to protect them from potential harm of their image so to say.
Jun 19, 2016 4:47 AM

Oct 2015
Ohhh boy, another loli thread, I'll bring the popcorn for everybody!

May 2016
romagia said:
Is there a distinction between liking real life little girls and fictional ones?
yes

Would getting off to fictional girls be considered dangerous?
no

Should THIS be allowed?
yes

Does it encourage any type of bad behaviour?
no

Is it perfectly fine?
yes

Will there always be a stigma to want to wack off to your little cartoon 6 year olds in peace?
this is one of those things it's wise not to let other people know

Does the difference in age somehow make it justifiable to sexualise these lolis?
yes

Is ecchi to blame for lolis being sexualized?
no

Better yet, is Japanese culture inherently geared towards pedophilia given the fact so many titles sexualize underage girls, lolis or not?
no

Are they still innocent when you are seeing them constantly in indecent situation?
yes

By extent, if you are a lolicon, can you look at a real life child without thinking lewd thoughts?
yes

if yes, have you ever question yourself whether you lie to yourself or not?
define lie to yourself

Do you think fiction can affect person's POV, personality, way of life or not? why?
yes
you've been since 2013 you should know discussion isn't just a question and answer.
So, care to explain your answer more?
Thanks.

Dec 2015
hoopla123 said:

Deal with it.

Nah, Astro Boy is the reason anime exists and Astro Boy = shota.
Therefore shota is the reason why anime exists.
Jun 19, 2016 4:48 AM

May 2015
Deknijff said:
@zal
Picture to big?
@JkayW
Well real children have rights yet don't have the best logical thinking so we need to protect them from potential harm of their image so to say.
No and you know what I meant, too inappropriate.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2016 4:50 AM

May 2016
Lobinde said:

I hope you realize that i ask this in different manner and not 'for the sake of flame war' manner.

I'm talking about borderline of fiction and reality here too.
Jun 19, 2016 4:51 AM

Jun 2016
JkayW said:
Deknijff said:

What's the difference? Fapping to pictures of fictional kids or real kids are both not harming the actual children. They're both pictures and both interpretations of the reality around us.

Hehe kodomo no jikan, my ex was kickin it with that :P

Kofrine said:
Deknijff said:

what about a baby then? you mean just because it's fiction everything should always be fine?

but will that affect your view point on real word? how do you view kid now? does anything change before and after you seen all these sexualized lolis?

I don't think anyone is going to have feelings on a baby character in an anime xD I don't think moe feelings for anime characters affect how you like folks in real life at all. If so then I would have stumbled accross IRL Jounouchi Kazuya or IRL Ryotsu Kankichi by now :P

Oct 2013
Kofrine said:
Deknijff said:

I don't view kids any different now from what I used to. I agree with freedom of expression man. If someone wants to make a Hentai about a baby I don't care. It's just a drawing

Oct 2015
Kofrine said:
Lobinde said:

I hope you realize that i ask this in different manner and not 'for the sake of flame war' manner.

It's impossible for discussions regarding loli to NOT become flame wars, it would have been better to just have a general discussion thread about fiction and reality instead of framing lolicon as the main example.
Jun 19, 2016 4:53 AM

Oct 2015
Asking the real questions.
Good question mate. I wanna see the replies to this one as well since this also bothers me a bit.
Hisoka said:
True love is finding someone whose demons play well with yours.
Illumi said:
Jun 19, 2016 4:53 AM

Oct 2013
@zal
Everything is covered so I don't see the problem
Or am I missing something?
Jun 19, 2016 4:54 AM

Apr 2013
OneTrueLolicon said:
hoopla123 said:

Deal with it.

I find it ironic. How one that is absolutely right can be so absolutely wrong.

OP: Lolis aren't bad. Flat is justice after all. :3

Careful kiddo.

The mods might catch you for being extra naughty =0
Jun 19, 2016 4:56 AM

May 2016
Deknijff said:
Kofrine said:

I don't view kids any different now from what I used to. I agree with freedom of expression man. If someone wants to make a Hentai about a baby I don't care. It's just a drawing
But have you ever question yourself whether you lie to yourself or not?
And fiction content message, don't you think your image as something bad for represent children?
It doesn't take effect immedaitely but have you ever consider, this kind of view on children will be normal to real world one day? what is your opinion regarding this matter?
Jun 19, 2016 4:57 AM

Dec 2015
After looking through this thread, there are some things I should go take care of right this minute:

-Take a shower and scrub off the cringe
-Look at cute puppy pictures to erase the cringey loli pic from my mind
-Lose all hope
-Drink some bleach
-If the bleach doesn't work then I'll just run in the middle of the freeway
KonaKoffeeJun 19, 2016 5:09 AM
Banner credit to @turnip
Jun 19, 2016 4:59 AM

May 2015
Deknijff said:
@zal
Yes, you are missing the respect for those that want to avoid this kind of images.
Jun 19, 2016 5:00 AM

May 2016
Lobinde said:
Kofrine said:

It's impossible for discussions regarding loli to NOT become flame wars, it would have been better to just have a general discussion thread about fiction and reality instead of framing lolicon as the main example.
Evading it isn't going to solve nor gain anything.
Loli is an easy example, if sexualize loli is ok then how about baby?
Jun 19, 2016 5:01 AM

Dec 2015
KonaKoffee said:
After looking through this thread, there are some thing I should go take care of right this minute:

-Lose all hope
-Drink some bleach

Remove the part about puppies and lolis, and you just described my morning routine.
Jun 19, 2016 5:02 AM

Dec 2015
Bobby2Hands said:

Remove the part about puppies and lolis, and you just described my morning routine.

*sings a jingle*
Best part of waking up, is bleach in your cup

OneTrueLolicon said:

Or, as per rules of this thread, have a loli. :3

I don't want one, you can't make me!
*stomps feet*
Banner credit to @turnip
Jun 19, 2016 5:03 AM

May 2016
Otaku-Gunso said:
JkayW said:

What's the difference? Fapping to pictures of fictional kids or real kids are both not harming the actual children. They're both pictures and both interpretations of the reality around us.

Kofrine said:

I don't think anyone is going to have feelings on a baby character in an anime xD I don't think moe feelings for anime characters affect how you like folks in real life at all. If so then I would have stumbled accross IRL Jounouchi Kazuya or IRL Ryotsu Kankichi by now :P
i dont know the character of your example, can you make it little more easier?
Thanks.
Jun 19, 2016 5:04 AM

Oct 2013
@Kofrine
Why would I be lying to myself? I don't think that image is a bad representation of real children because it's not real kids. People can clearly see the difference
I don't think using kids for sex will become a mainstream thing in the future honestly. We've advanced past that.
Jun 19, 2016 5:05 AM

Jan 2013
Deknijff said:

... How are people finding such pictures attractive? Wow I'm disgusted already
Jun 19, 2016 5:06 AM

May 2016
Loliholic said:
Kofrine said:

In most cases Lolis are between 12 and 14 years old and at the beginning of puberty.
But does age really matter in drawing? they are draw as 8 years old all the time/most of time.
Hmm, and? i'm not just talking about pedo here.
Jun 19, 2016 5:07 AM

Oct 2013
zal said:
Deknijff said:
@zal
Yes, you are missing the respect for those that want to avoid this kind of images.
They could just not look at it then...
But I could just add a spoiler tag to make you happy considering it's not really a big deal
Jun 19, 2016 5:08 AM

Feb 2013
Kofrine said:
you've been since 2013 you should know discussion isn't just a question and answer.
Thanks.
There isn't much to say about this topic that isn't a yes/no answer to your questions. Some people fap to loli and some don't, some think it's all right, some don't, etc; I dislike this saying, but I don't think it matters that much.

Here are some questions in particular i don't think have much variety in answer:
"Will there always be a stigma to want to wack off to your little cartoon 6 year olds in peace?" -> Stigma is a pretty vague term, but i think most agree that fapping to cartoon kids won't be universally accepted anytime soon

"is Japanese culture inherently geared towards pedophilia" -> Lol no; if you associate japanese culture with loli, that says more about you than japanese culture

"Do you think fiction can affect person's POV, personality, way of life or not? why? " -> The wording may not be the best, since if it's just a question of can/cannot, it obviously can; have you never heard or thought a variation of "[fiction] changed my life!"?

Klad said:
Deknijff said:
http://anime-sk.ru/wp-content/uploads/69.-Kodomo-no-Jikan-17.jpg
that's exactly what a lolicon would say to hide himself!
Jun 19, 2016 5:09 AM

Jan 2013
romagia said:
Kofrine said:
Thanks.
There isn't much to say about this topic that isn't a yes/no answer to your questions. Some people fap to loli and some don't, some think it's all right, some don't, etc; As much as i dislike this saying, I don't think it matters that much.

Here are some questions in particular i don't think have much variety in answer:
"Will there always be a stigma to want to wack off to your little cartoon 6 year olds in peace?" -> Stigma is a pretty vague term, but i think most agree that fapping to cartoon kids won't be universally accepted anytime soon

"is Japanese culture inherently geared towards pedophilia" -> Lol no; if you associate japanese culture with loli, that says more about you than japanese culture

"Do you think fiction can affect person's POV, personality, way of life or not? why? " -> The wording may not be the best, since if it's just a question of can/cannot, it obviously can; have you never heard or thought a variation of "[fiction] changed my life!"?

Klad said:
Lmfao. But Im serious though. Why dont people like MILFs?
Jun 19, 2016 5:10 AM

Feb 2013
Klad said:
romagia said:
There isn't much to say about this topic that isn't a yes/no answer to your questions. Some people fap to loli and some don't, some think it's all right, some don't, etc; As much as i dislike this saying, I don't think it matters that much.

Lmfao. But Im serious though. Why dont people like MILFs?
because christmas cakes are where the fun is at

May 2016
Deknijff said:
zal said:
But I could just add a spoiler tag to make you happy considering it's not really a big deal
Please do so
not everyone want to see kids in such a treatment.
Thanks

May 2015
Deknijff said:
zal said:
The excuse "They could just not look at it then... " is dumb.
Using the spoiler tag is what I've said in the first place. The problem now is that everyone that quoted you has the same image without spoilers. Also do you really think that image is not NSFW or NSFM?
Jun 19, 2016 5:11 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
There's nothing wrong with sexy lolis and if u can't tell that real children don't look like that then Idk what to see

Real ppl and some characters do not look alike -____-

Jun 2016
Kofrine said:
Otaku-Gunso said:

i dont know the character of your example, can you make it little more easier?
Thanks.

Jounouchi is from Yu-Gi-Oh DM, Ryotsu is from Kochikame(and also in my avatar)

May 2016
Deknijff said:
@Kofrine
Why would I be lying to myself? I don't think that image is a bad representation of real children because it's not real kids. People can clearly see the difference
I don't think using kids for sex will become a mainstream thing in the future honestly. We've advanced past that.
But those drawing is intrepet as kid, real kid. it isn't about what has shown on the screen but the content/idea/message that it conveys.
Jun 19, 2016 5:12 AM

Oct 2013
@Klad
I like MILFs so you don't need to feel alone
Jun 19, 2016 5:12 AM

May 2016
Klad said:
Deknijff said:
The idea of finding them cute is somehow understandable but attractive is beyond me.
BTW, please spoiler tag that.
Jun 19, 2016 5:13 AM

Mar 2012
JkayW said:
Deknijff said:

not sure if you're serious or not but this is stupid. you're not literally harming children, no, but it feeds demand for those photos and encourages the people who create child porn in the first place. i'm not pro-loli but in those cases the first or initial instance doesn't require harming children. not the same.
Mayuka said:

did you call

holier than thou bitch right here

last.fm

Jun 19, 2016 5:14 AM

Jan 2013
Deknijff said:
@Klad
I like MILFs so you don't need to feel alone
Aww yeeeeahhhh, my mans! lol........
Jun 19, 2016 5:19 AM

Dec 2015
Just say no to lolis

(paid for by the don't be a creep committee)
Jun 19, 2016 5:19 AM

Oct 2013
Kofrine said:
Deknijff said:
@Kofrine
But those drawing is intrepet as kid, real kid. it isn't about what has shown on the screen but the content/idea/message that it conveys.
I don't know what else I could say to you man. This is not a hard issue. 2D is 2D and 3D is 3D it's as simple as that. People can clearly see the difference. Just because I like tentacle Hentai doesn't mean I want to see real women get raped by tentacles.
@zal
Honestly I've seen more intense things than that so it looks safe in my eyes
Jun 19, 2016 5:22 AM

Jun 2016
truisms said:
JkayW said:

not sure if you're serious or not but this is stupid. you're not literally harming children, no, but it feeds demand for those photos and encourages the people who create child porn in the first place. i'm not pro-loli but in those cases the first or initial instance doesn't require harming children. not the same.

Tbf, they aren't exactly wrong. Rather they are asking the tough questions that need to be asked when delving into this lolicon debate.

Also...
OneTrueLolicon said:
KonaKoffee said:
After looking through this thread, there are some thing I should go take care of right this minute:

-Lose all hope
-Drink some bleach

Or, as per rules of this thread, have a loli. :3

hoopla123 said:

Careful kiddo.

The mods might catch you for being extra naughty =0

Pointing out your shit taste in lolis =/= being naughty last I checked.

Not sure if impostor or not, but if the former, you aren't doing a very good job. :v
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Dub translation errors

JoeChip - 3 hours ago

6 by billybub »»
1 minute ago

» Anime carried by Animation ( 1 2 )

ST63LTH - Yesterday

61 by APolygons2 »»
2 minutes ago

» Looks like mecha anime's are dead. RIP, giant robots. ( 1 2 3 4 )

Gashadokur0 - Jun 23

187 by Nyron »»
9 minutes ago

» If you were asked to briefly describe Japan's popular animation studios, how would you do it?

Swyzen - 4 hours ago

6 by IdeDial »»
14 minutes ago

» if gundam is so good why all the low scores

Kimo45 - Yesterday

39 by DesuMaiden »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.