Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Ajin: Demi-Human
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 12, 2016 6:08 PM

Feb 2013
How to defeat a demi-human: Bury them alive.
Makes sense. Even if they regenerate, they just die again because they can't move.
Mar 13, 2016 10:39 AM
Nov 2015
Humans should be killed, they are evil.
Mar 13, 2016 6:34 PM

Feb 2016
That was...unexpectedly funny.
All people have their own sh*t tastes, therefore, there are no sh*t tastes, since everything is equally sh*t.

A VERY LOGICAL
PHILOSOPHY
Mar 13, 2016 11:24 PM

Nov 2015
So Kei is developing his relation with his Ajin, and I feel like the new kid will team up with Kei

Mar 14, 2016 12:29 PM

Sep 2014
That new Kid , Ko is his name.. So similar with Nagai for me. Like they both had to jump to escape :D

Series are getting more & more interesting , sadly there are 5 episodes left and it's nearly impossible to finish whole story.. And finish to whole story would be only Ajin eradication as a race and That's not likely to happen.

Also I wouldn't like that there would be even more Ajins to join , at least for now. I Wonder how it all will go.. Because we have something like 3 sides.. Uhhhh
Mar 14, 2016 5:12 PM

Oct 2012
Another interesting episode. Still, I don't think the same about pacing - as while new characters are introduced there is now evident lack of Kaito and Eriko. And I still think this show would be a lot better with more typical shounen hero, like Kou is for example (not to mention Fukuyama Jun is great). And even Mamoru Miyano is always better with more adult-like characters.

What's the point in making main character a dick, anyway? Never understood that. It only turns people off a show.

Orionite_ said:
Series are getting more & more interesting , sadly there are 5 episodes left and it's nearly impossible to finish whole story.. And finish to whole story would be only Ajin eradication as a race and That's not likely to happen.

Of course this will end with cliffhanger... they need to boost the sales of manga and make people come to theatres for two upcoming movies, that's the main purpose of this series.
Mich666Mar 14, 2016 5:15 PM
Mar 19, 2016 2:35 PM

Aug 2010
Kei's faces are gold XD
Apr 2, 2016 9:09 PM

Jan 2013
OMG This is getting so good now!
Kei is "training" his Ajin and evolving his connection with him.
Satou tried by force to convince a few Ajins to join him but not everyone accepted, so that blonde boy is an Ajin but that other guy who was shot inside that building is a human? Because he never tried to jump so i thought he was a human.
Can't wait to see what Satou is planning to do.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 15, 2016 6:40 AM
May 2012
I'm liking the new kid.
Apr 16, 2016 11:17 PM

Mar 2015
Brace for Impact! Shit's gon get real.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 18, 2016 11:15 PM

Mar 2012
Welp Satou's going all out now huh.
Apr 25, 2016 6:26 PM
Jun 2013
I like tanakas DUH face when the guy says doing terrorist attacks will make things worse for the ajin. I mean he didint think that already. LOL the nosy lady saved that kids ass and holy crap he got beaten up pretty badly. man sato is really scary.
May 14, 2016 8:55 AM

Jun 2013
Very excited to see the next episode!
Aug 31, 2016 5:39 AM

Jan 2012
Mita-Sama said:

no ajin are evil like Satou .

how can u take their side ? aren't u a human?

Aug 31, 2016 6:59 AM
Nov 2015
AllenVonStein said:
Mita-Sama said:

no ajin are evil like Satou .

how can u take their side ? aren't u a human?
Just because I am human does not make humans good in my eyes.
Dec 27, 2016 3:59 AM

Feb 2013
Kei found a good old woman who won't call the police.
Kou was lucky with that ambulance.
Satou will start a war!
Dec 28, 2016 3:48 PM
Feb 2016
As I watch this I finally began to notice the high quality voice acting and character expression. It's strange how this kind of animation turned me off at first but i've grown to like it. I don't think i'd see the characters like The Hat and the MC in the same way if it was through normal art.
Feb 12, 2017 2:00 AM

Jun 2015
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Kei is starting to feel more mysterious as his behavior is very weird. He seems like the guy that does something only because it's "right", not because it's "good". Great episode though. Also that website: http://www.ajin.net/

5/5

True that, he just makes a logical decision of what is right.
Feb 12, 2017 2:03 AM

Jun 2015
Satou seems stupid to me now, I don't understand that how committing acts of terrorism will benefit the ajins.
Apr 17, 2017 4:12 PM

Mar 2015
Haven't had such a big laugh since the beginning of the series. Kei and Kou faces XD
Also I'm starting to fall for Satou's charms *3*
I'm totally against his plans but the character is very well done.
On the other hand, Tosaki is making me hate him more and more. He is up to hunt people, even children and let them be tortured to the end of time just to try to revive his brain dead fiance

Light-Yagami-God said:
Satou seems stupid to me now, I don't understand that how committing acts of terrorism will benefit the ajins.

I don't think that benefitting the ajins is his real goal. I personally think he is a psycho and enjoys killing. Making war is probably a way of amusement but he is not that stupid to go all war by himself. Make a group of people like you and have your back extra covered just in case because nobody likes to be caught and be tortured over and over without possibility of dying huh
Jul 21, 2017 3:42 AM

Jul 2013
Damn I should have expected Sato would turn to terrorism. At the very least they should attack those facilities that experiment on ajins.
Aug 19, 2017 7:56 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Satou is starting a war and Kei is still trying to figure out how to control his powers.

Oct 7, 2017 11:25 AM

Jun 2013
Kei is such a fucking selfish piece of shit. I feel sorry for the other Ajins but his suffering means nothing to me. I enjoy seeing him bleed and suffer.

Many people have died, gotten hurt, etc. trying to protect and save him and he can't bother helping others. Fuck that asshole, he deserves to die.

I knew Satou was going to kill the ones who refused to join him. Tanaka sucks at shooting. Mr. Macho was all Mr. Justice, trying to stop Satou and pulling that large barricade to stop Tanaka from chasing them. I liked him. He saved bishounen-kun, Nakano Kou-kun. He was so manly. Not Nakano-kun, but the guy who helped him.

Kei is lucky to meet and be friends with kind people who help him out despite being wanted. Even though he forces himself to help them out, he's an asshole deep inside.

Why didn't Nakano just kill himself to regenerate fully when he fell down from the building? He just HAD to regenerate in an ambulance where people could suspect him for being an Ajin.
臭い-
Dec 30, 2017 9:25 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
owwwwwwwwwww being an Ajin hurts so much @_@
張大です for 張大勇督察
Apr 13, 2018 1:56 AM

Dec 2012
Oh shit! Baba fell off the bike and Kei almost got hit again.
A massacre?
RIKIYA!!!!
Dem shots! They running.
He got a bad leg. lol
Dat jump!
Dude in his crib.
Dat fall.
Dont tell my waifu to run him over.
LMAO He got saved by annoying Baba.
He died.
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 8, 2020 11:13 AM

Jul 2015
pretty cool to see they actually created https://www.ajin.net
Kei is slowly learning his powers and satou is recruiting some other ajin's, I hope the new guy will reach Kei and not being caught by either Kei or Tozaki.

Mar 13, 2020 9:00 PM

Sep 2018
lol that's a good suspense!!! I'm annoyed with that guy when it took a lot of time for him to jump! Lucky that he got escaped.
Jun 25, 2020 10:12 PM

Dec 2018
Well, gotta say that this is the funniest episode so far for this series.

Yeah, Tanaka really sucks at shooting, maybe deep down he wants to betray Satou...

Satou just blindly believes what that kid has to say about firearms, although it's likely that kid isn't lying, but this also means that that kid can easily deceive Satou by saying arbitrary things about firearms.

I was expecting they will use their IBM in this fight, but unfortunately they didn't use it.

For now, I'll assume that the grandmother's grandson is that ajin kid who ran away.

I don't quite get why an ambulance could stop Tosaki from shooting Ryouta.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
May 15, 2021 10:22 PM
Oct 2019
the dude that sacrificed himself to save the kid...he looked like Guts. yes, that guts. he also told tanaka that attacking humans will do nothing but cause the humans to throw their full support behind hunting the ajin. and he's right. humans are stupid and that's exactly what they'd do. it would start an all out war. how would that benefit ajin?

this kid being afraid of heights, having to jump out of a building twice in one day...HAHA that's great. i'm not sure how he survived that second jump though. he would've 100% broken his back on that fall and been laying there helpless for tazoki to scoop up

in regards to taZoki, dude is trash. "run him over or i'll do it". disgusting

early on in the series they mentioned there being variant type ajin and non-variant type. well, what was the point of that? we've only seen the variant type. do the non-variants even exist? and what's so special about kei's ghost? it's "independent", but what's that mean

actually looking forward to the new kid teaming/meeting up with kei. kei might actually redeem himself? he's going to train and become a better ajin fighter? he won't suck so much? no chance i ever *like* kei, but maybe i won't hate him as much
May 6, 2022 9:47 PM

Jul 2021
The man actually makes quite a point with the hunt thiny in this series.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 22, 2022 12:08 PM

Nov 2020
Nakano made his appearance!!! I love him!
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Jan 13, 2023 1:16 AM

Jun 2020
satous motivations are never fully explained and now we have to follow some nobody? not to mention the logical errors, ajin showing revealing themselves without protection, take off your bloody sweater if u dont wanna be deemed suspicious, etc ??? piece of shit story telling right here
Jan 27, 2023 2:55 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Kei is not wasting any time.
Dec 5, 2023 4:47 PM

Oct 2022
Man, I feel so bad for Kai right now. His best friend, who he was protecting, disappeared. A day or so later, the news must've been told that he was caught. Then, 10 days later, he learned that his friend jumped off a building after dropping someone else down that same building? Poor, poor Kai.

Apr 7, 9:08 PM

Jul 2008
Even if you're a sociopath, you gotta help the old lady.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ajin Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2016

259 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Ajin Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2016

155 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 8, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Ajin Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

148 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 8, 10:22 PM

Poll: » Ajin Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

81 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 7, 10:13 PM

Poll: » Ajin Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2016

111 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 7, 9:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.