Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Jun 4, 2013 1:00 AM

Oct 2012
far better than 1.11,,, i was so speechless..... 9/10 for perfect soundtrack.

Jun 7, 2013 4:05 PM

Jul 2012
Elikar said:
Tyrel said:
ihateeveryone said:
Eva 3.33, torrent faster! Come on!

I loved this movie, I really did. Not sure if I like 1.11 or 2.22 more.. but I'm leaning more towards this one.

Don't get your hopes too high for 3.33. It was ... zzzz..

I rated both 1.11 and 2.22 9/10's while 3.33 6.5-7.0/10.

3.33 is very devisive. You don't know how he will react to it since many fans seem to either love it or hate it.

I personally loved 3.33.

This is two months late but I'm a girl.
Jun 13, 2013 2:46 AM
Jul 2018

Greatest movie ever seen! The fight scenes were a total blast! Definitely will be listed as one of my favorites this time. My heart instantly stopped when the Dummy System was activated. I can't help but to watch it without blinking my eyes. The background music makes it more dramatic. The last fight scene is incredible. I wonder what happened between Shinji and Rei; glad that Asuka is alive. I'll give it 10.
Jun 13, 2013 2:55 AM

Sep 2012
chikuita0621 said:

Greatest movie ever seen! The fight scenes were a total blast! Definitely will be listed as one of my favorites this time. My heart instantly stopped when the Dummy System was activated. I can't help but to watch it without blinking my eyes. The background music makes it more dramatic. The last fight scene is incredible. I wonder what happened between Shinji and Rei; glad that Asuka is alive. I'll give it 10.

learn from everyone elses mistakes, keep the amazing memory that was 2.0 and dont watch 3.0
it will leave a bad taste in your mouth, especially after how good 2.0 was
Jun 13, 2013 3:12 AM

Jun 2009
eldest said:
chikuita0621 said:

learn from everyone elses mistakes, keep the amazing memory that was 2.0 and dont watch 3.0

Woah, now hold on. There is always the off chance Chikuita will like 3.0. I just think it's a terrible idea all around to actively discourage someone else from watching something.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jun 13, 2013 4:30 AM

Sep 2012
insan3soldiern said:
eldest said:
chikuita0621 said:

Woah, now hold on. There is always the off chance Chikuita will like 3.0. I just think it's a terrible idea all around to actively discourage someone else from watching something.

yeah, theres always the off chance, but judging from everything he said he like in 2.0 and how its either shat on or completely missing from 3.0, i thought it would be a safe call, and pretty much everyone ive personally spoken to agrees. no ones stopping him, but im just speaking from my personal (and all of my friends who have seen it) experience.
Jul 18, 2013 3:11 AM

Sep 2012
Forgetfulness said:
:o It's that one song from Sakurasou (the graduation song)

^ All I really cared about enough to point out

they also play that song they first played in K-on s1 when unit 01 goes ascended god mode.
and they also play that song from one of the ED's of nichijou while unit 01 destroys unit 03
Jul 18, 2013 10:31 AM

Apr 2013
First part was okay, but this is just poor. A pool of cliches. Not to mention lack of any depth. It's just stupid mecha action. We have no idea why anything is happening.

If original series isn't drastically different, this is one of the most overrated series ever, along with FMA:B.
Open to chat about any storytelling related subject as long as it's clever and respectful.
Myanimelist
Jul 18, 2013 3:26 PM

Sep 2012
Prequel said:
First part was okay, but this is just poor. A pool of cliches. Not to mention lack of any depth. It's just stupid mecha action. We have no idea why anything is happening.

If original series isn't drastically different, this is one of the most overrated series ever, along with FMA:B.

did you watch the same movie as everyone else in this thread?
Jul 19, 2013 11:47 AM

Apr 2013
eldest said:

I have seen a movie with a ridiculous scene such as this:

What about you?
Open to chat about any storytelling related subject as long as it's clever and respectful.
Myanimelist
Jul 19, 2013 2:36 PM

Sep 2012
Prequel said:
eldest said:

I have seen a movie with a ridiculous scene such as this:

What about you?

ten surely you saw the rest of it then and realized its regarded as one of the better anime movies ever made. of all complaints ive heard about it, this is the first time ive heard it being called cliche.

3.0 on the other hand.
Jul 31, 2013 9:43 PM

Apr 2012
Apparently this has grown on me a lot (judging by the first score i gave it).

It's probably better having seen the aftermath in 3.0 (which people should definitely give a chance), though Mari's purpose still isn't very clear.
At times 2.0 feels like NGE-lite but it's pretty awesome while you're watching it, and there's plenty to digest.
Aug 1, 2013 6:15 AM

Jun 2013
Blackouting said:
though Mari's purpose still isn't very clear.

Out-of-universe's perspective:
Mari's purpose is basically to "destroy Eva", which means that she "destroys" the typical character pattern (Broken, sad, depressed) in Eva.

Another purpose of her is to offer fanservice to otaku's. Funny things is that Anno gave them this character( Ironically. He hates fanservice) so that he could kill her in the final battle, (Probably) and all fans go sad-mode.

In-universe's perspective: Her plan is to pilot Eva and kick ass.

OT: At first i didn't like 2.0 that much, because it was too lighthearted for Eva, but after seeing 3.0, i can see why Anno made it much more happy and nice: So that the shock in 3.0 would be more effective. Plus, Eva 2.0 looks much better in my eyes now.

Anno had planned everything from the start.
EVAMAAKU14Aug 1, 2013 11:52 AM
Aug 2, 2013 10:38 AM

Apr 2012
yeah I'm entirely with you there

I think it's the story having completely changed in 3.0 that makes me not mind about the original characters not being developed like they were in the series. It's not supposed to replace anything about NGE but build on it. I liked little things like the aquarium they went to anyway (well, it's a bit more than an aquarium).

Only thing is, the time from 2.0 to 4.0 is a LONG time to wait to get Mari the development everyone else already had! I really want to see that damn film!

Aug 9, 2013 4:40 PM

Mar 2012
Finally got to around to watching this after my Blu-ray copy was delayed, and boy was it worth the wait, it has become one of my favorite anime films and is a huge and vast improvement over the TV series .

Kind of worried about 3.33 now though , with some of the comments on here, but I remember the last third of the TV series wasn't very good anyway it was all pretentious shit, so if we take 1.11 as time-frame episode 1-9 or what ever, 2.22 as like 10-18, and 3.33 to 19-26 and 4.44 as EoE.
Then 3.33 is just following the tradition of the end of the TV series i.e a pretentious pile of shit, with over convoluted plot points with lack of explanation or motives and mind screwy visuals. Which at then end of the day NGE is famous for.
Aug 9, 2013 5:40 PM

Sep 2012
ElPysCongroo said:
Finally got to around to watching this after my Blu-ray copy was delayed, and boy was it worth the wait, it has become one of my favorite anime films and is a huge and vast improvement over the TV series .

Kind of worried about 3.33 now though , with some of the comments on here, but I remember the last third of the TV series wasn't very good anyway it was all pretentious shit, so if we take 1.11 as time-frame episode 1-9 or what ever, 2.22 as like 10-18, and 3.33 to 19-26 and 4.44 as EoE.
Then 3.33 is just following the tradition of the end of the TV series i.e a pretentious pile of shit, with over convoluted plot points with lack of explanation or motives and mind screwy visuals. Which at then end of the day NGE is famous for.

pretty much.
only difference being the last few episodes had story redeemable content to work with.
3.0 really doesnt. you could have never seen the series, eoe or the 2 rebuild movies and it would still make just as much sense to someone who has seen it all.
really, 1.0 was amazing, 2.0 was god tier.
dont get your hopes up for 3.0 though, so many people did and ended up disappointed. and the cruel part is, the first 6 minutes sets it up to be even better than 2.0, then it goes drastically downhill from there.

if anything it has some really nice music and a pretty decent soundtrack (not as good as 2.0s though)
Aug 13, 2013 4:43 PM

Oct 2009
Looks like they simplified the whole anime, which is sad because I was quite fond of the complexness of the story. It missed the mindfuckery and depth was lacking. Sometimes I had the feeling I was watching a regular blockbuster action mecha movie, not NGE. Sometimes it gave me the feeling I was watching TTGL in terms of craziness (Gainax, why you...). Not bad, but not as good as the originals. Definitely better than the first one, but simply because the first one basically recapped the first few episodes and this one gave its own "interpretation" as it were. Excited to see where the third one will be heading...
Aug 15, 2013 10:04 AM

Jan 2013
I just don't know what to say,this movie was soooo amazing!
I can't even transim my feelings.I can't even compare this movie with what happened in anime!!
This is just awesome!Love it :D
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 21, 2013 2:16 PM

Jun 2012
Really liked this movie, excited to see the 3rd one tomorrow! Never really know what's coming with this lol...
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Aug 22, 2013 2:42 AM

Sep 2012
GreenBlockhead said:
I had almost lost all hope when Eva 01 controlled by dummy plug crunched Asuka's entry plug. I thought she died :(

But thank god for that cameo in the preview for the next movie.

literally nothing you see in that preview happens in 3.0
not 1 frame
Aug 22, 2013 3:33 PM

Sep 2012
GreenBlockhead said:
eldest said:
GreenBlockhead said:
I had almost lost all hope when Eva 01 controlled by dummy plug crunched Asuka's entry plug. I thought she died :(

But thank god for that cameo in the preview for the next movie.

literally nothing you see in that preview happens in 3.0
not 1 frame

Wow! Thanks for spoiling it for me! You totally saved an hour or two of my life now!

I don't believe you.

not really a spoiler and you dont have to believe me, thats one of the many things people hated about the movie, thats why 1.0 and 2.0 are rated high 8.xx on MAL and 3.0 is 7.xx
if you watch it yourself you'll see.
its a real shame too, the preview in 2.0 for 3.0 actually looked fantastic.
shame what we got was a completely different movie.
Sep 6, 2013 2:19 PM

Jul 2011
Geez, no matter how much I watch this movie it's still amazing. 4th rewatch and still so damn awesome!

eldest said:
its a real shame too, the preview in 2.0 for 3.0 actually looked fantastic. shame what we got was a completely different movie.

Yeah it was different for sure, but who says that's a bad thing? I really like seeing the Eva series in a new light, it's refreshing.
Sep 6, 2013 2:57 PM

Sep 2012
Verdale said:
Geez, no matter how much I watch this movie it's still amazing. 4th rewatch and still so damn awesome!

eldest said:
its a real shame too, the preview in 2.0 for 3.0 actually looked fantastic. shame what we got was a completely different movie.

Yeah it was different for sure, but who says that's a bad thing? I really like seeing the Eva series in a new light, it's refreshing.

i and many people say its a bad thing because it throws away 2 absolutely fantastic movies worth of content for a lackluckter continuation.

you could even remove 1/2.0 entirely and 3.0 would still remain unaffected. theres a reason the first 2 movies are rated so highly and 3.0 is only just above death and rebirth in the entire NGE franchise
Sep 14, 2013 1:27 PM

Jul 2011
eldest said:
Verdale said:

eldest said:

i and many people say its a bad thing because it throws away 2 absolutely fantastic movies worth of content for a lackluckter continuation.

you could even remove 1/2.0 entirely and 3.0 would still remain unaffected. theres a reason the first 2 movies are rated so highly and 3.0 is only just above death and rebirth in the entire NGE franchise

The last time I checked, scores on MAL don't mean anything. And also the last time I checked, people's opinions and tastes could be different. I personally like 3.0 and thought it was pretty damn good. If I wanted to watch the original series again, I'd watch the original series again. They did a good job drawing in the original crowd by making the first 1.5 movies true to the series, and did an even better job by re-envisioning the last movie and a half. I was definitely shocked by the differences and find it more exciting this way.

Lackluster? There's not much wrong with the 3rd movie other than a disconnect from the original series. Yet, people have scored it solely on the premise of the movie being "different" from what they expected, more so than it's actual quality and impact. Approach it with an open mind, and maybe you'll find it more enjoyable.
Sep 14, 2013 2:50 PM

Sep 2012
people rated it lowly across the board. not just on MAL
its rated lowest of the 3 rebuild movies so far by a mile (just go check the amazon JP reviews)
and ive yet to find a place on the internet that unanimously enjoyed it unlike the first 2.
the story was a joke of a mess. the entire cast consisted of nothing but absolute idiocy. no one talked to shinji. no one debriefed him. the entire movie could have been avoided if every single moron on the wunder had just taken more than 30 seconds to stop being passive aggressive to poor old shinji who had just returned from a 14 year old space coma.
no one told him if he had saved rei
no one told him why they were in a floating battleship 14 years into the future fighting what used to be the organization they all came from.
rei was nothing more than an empty shell
gendos entire script in the movie was essentially 'get in the robot shinji'
karowu finally tells him whats actually happened 3/4 into the movie and pins the blame on a destroyed planet on a mentally unstable wreck, then has the bright idea to let him pilot an even stronger eva
of course. things go to shit, shinji doesnt listen (can you blame him) and bam. another impact.
but for some reason theres now literally billions of eva's
and the planet has 2 giant eyes and a mouth
and eva unit 2 is now a cat
and eva unit 9 is essentially bardiel.
and it all comes tumbling down again (but nowhere near as artistically perfectly as EOE did it)

and i legitimately loved the first 2 movies, the series and EOE.
i went into 3.0 unspoiled expecting what a fantastic movie like i saw in the 2.0 preview that looked legitimately amazing
(eva unit 6 descending to terminal dogma with a halo above its head, mari deep within nerv with rei clones, who knows what she was doing, fuyutski (sp?) and gendo on a quest in the mountains, kaji pointing a gun at an unknown party, and eva unit 1 iconicly impaled by unit 06 above tokyo III)

i wasnt the only one.

and in the end we got the mess that was 3.0
at least it looked nice
Sep 14, 2013 3:01 PM

Jul 2011
Hey, whatever. To each their own.
Sep 14, 2013 11:32 PM

Sep 2013
I didn't dislike 3 to the extent eldest does, but I do share many of his sentiments.

The film itself isn't horrible (yeah there are things that don't make sense, but what movie doesn't have its fair share of plot holes?). The major problem I have with it is that much of what I'd grown attached to were removed.

Unlike some, I never really liked the characters in the original series. The show itself was very good but I could never like the protagonists - after all, if they didn't like themselves, then why should I?

The second film in particular changed my view because the characters were developing. After watching a series that had the characters remain stagnant in the same problems over and over I welcomed the change. I had so many questions to look forward to; Will Asuka's contamination with the angel change alter her developing personality? How will they handle the consequences from the end? Will Shinji continue to become more independent? Will Rae continue to open up?

I was left feeling very empty after 3.0, and it's not just because none of those questions got answered, but also because it dawned on me that they WON'T be answered. The movie series has gone down a different road and it's unlikely they will acknowledge any of what was in 1.0 and 2.0 for the last film. Suddenly the first 2 films lost meaning as had my anticipation - like having a show cancelled before a finale was made to give the audience closure.

It left me slightly depressed.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2013 7:20 AM

May 2012
10:44 Raidaa Kikku!

17:38 Appaa Raidaa Kikku!

01:05:07 dat shisukon

01:25:14 dat FS

Lame and full of BS. 2/10.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Oct 3, 2013 1:55 AM
Oct 2013
Honestly, this is in my top 5 anime movies of all time for me. I was that impressed with it. Ending #1 on any anything related to anime in general. If anime was sports, Shinji would've won Comeback Player of the Decade.
3.0 messed up the Rebuild series tbh
Dec 25, 2013 12:05 AM

Dec 2012
Wow. That completely exceeded my expectations. I loved the animation, loved the extra development Asuka & Rei got, LOVED Mari, loved the music during the dummy plug cray-cray-on-Asuka scene, loved everything. It didn't feel like a hastily-put-together rehash of a couple episodes like the first movie did either. Bravo Anno.
Jan 3, 2014 12:15 PM

Sep 2011
Good movie. Approve.
Jan 13, 2014 7:55 PM
Jul 2018
Great movie! I loved how Rei actually had a personality, she was really cute :3 She and Shinji seemed a lot more closer in this movie than they were in the series! And it's sad how nobody got to eat her home-cooked meal that she was working so hard on :( (Or Asuka's for that matter...)
And Shinji was a lot more badass in this movie O__O
Also, Kaji is awesome ;) He woos all of the women... and Shinj XD

The only things I didn't like about this film:
-Asuka didn't really have her backstory explained at all
-Also, Asuka's sexy new plugsuit was only shown for about 5 minutes!
-Toji and Kensuke didn't have much screentime (they even removed him from that scene where an angel took over the Eva and they replaced him with Asuka!)
-Misato's character was underdeveloped and her backstory was not well explained at all
-The new girl, Mari, had little to no personality and had very little screentime
-Third Impact wasn't NEARLY as creepy OR disturbing as it was in End of Evangelion

With all of that said, I rate this movie a 9/10. It was a very entertaining ride and the ending left me wanting more (can't wait to get 3.33 on Blu-ray!). Also, DAT ANIMATION
Jan 21, 2014 2:46 PM

Sep 2013
Just finished it today and was blown away.
Time is money, but money won't turn back the clock.
Jan 21, 2014 2:49 PM

May 2013
Best of all the Rebuild of Evangelion movies so far. Biggest problem was probably that the character development in the middle part of the film felt too rapid. Otherwise, an improvement over the first one, and far superior to the third one.
My anime blog
Latest Post: The Zero Requiem (Analysis of the Ending of Code Geass)
Feb 13, 2014 6:41 AM

May 2008
God, that was awesome. The movie was great surpassing its prequel. so much action, emotion, drama/ I got a bit lost when the Unit 1 evolved (?) in the end and thus the third impact was created but my god how that fight scene with the 10th angel was intense, good to see Mari in action but I got shocked with what happened to Asuka, how did they not know it was an angel?

Anyway definitely a 10 in my books, the animation, production and directing of this anime was simply done to masterpiece.
Really forward to the next one which is really intriguing
Feb 18, 2014 8:18 AM

Apr 2013
Not bad for a second movie ^_^
Always-HungryFeb 18, 2014 8:21 AM
Feb 19, 2014 6:02 AM

Aug 2013
That was great :D I like it! It didn't make my head hurt like the NGE did lmao.

Glad they finally gave Rei a better personality. In the tv series she's just there, you know like a tree lol

I like anime-Asuka better though but that's something minor.

Shinji grew up *sniff* So proud of you.

I planned to watch 3.0 right after this but I read it's actually kind of confusing. After watching the last 10 episodes of NGE + EoE today, I think I'll give my brain a break and watch it some other day.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 7, 2014 8:16 PM

Apr 2012
2.0 teaches us that even Ikari Shinji-kun can be a badass to the same extent of Simon in TTGL.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Mar 23, 2014 6:48 PM

Jul 2007
Pretty lame they skipped the kiss scene with Akusa from the tv series, /disappointed.
Apr 14, 2014 8:54 AM

Mar 2012
Re-watching this movie and remembering how good it was reminds me just how tragic it was that 3.0 stuffed up as badly as it did.
Apr 16, 2014 5:10 AM

Oct 2013
This movie never stops to amaze me every time i re watch it !
May 26, 2014 9:55 PM

May 2013
Wow, wow, this movie is epic. The character developments that I wanted from Rei and Asuka are. I'm glad that Asuka is not annoying that much than her personality in the original series.

Mari rocks, she's a completely baddass. As same from Shinji at the final minutes, my gosh, the Third Impact.
The world shall know the truth soon.
May 29, 2014 3:09 PM

May 2013
The fight scenes were obviously way better than in the original. And there were some nice scenes here and there that could have nicely fit into the original but the said original is still a lot better.
Jun 24, 2014 11:43 PM

Jan 2014
I just finished this movie a few hours ago, and I'll be honest, the ending left a terrible taste in my mouth. The sudden convenience of Shinji's Eva getting all that power just because; the lack of coherence in what was going on and why the third impact suddenly started when it was clearly stated earlier that it should only begin if Lillith was contacted by an Angel, which didn't happen; and the absolutely HORRIBLE dialogue Ritsuko was given in a half-assed attempt to justify any of the stuff going on on-screen.

The first film seems like the better overall film to me now because it was more consistent. It didn't do a good job for most of it only to have the ending be executed piss-poorly, like this movie did. Why this movie is considered a masterpiece by so many escapes me when the ending is this cringeworthy.

Maybe I'm just really sour about it right now because I just finished it and I need time to calm down. It's possible. But man, did that ending get under my skin.
zacrathedemon5Jun 25, 2014 6:34 PM
Jun 26, 2014 7:32 PM

Jun 2013
Another great movie. Man the action in this movie was fantastic, I was on the edge of my seat the entire time! The new character than appeared was sexy too. 3rd impact is about to begin in the next movie huh? Can't wait to see what happens next!
Jul 1, 2014 3:18 AM

Feb 2013
Okay, now things are just getting a little too ridiculous. Also, while Shinji isn't as much of a whiner in the Rebuilds, they made him seem like some cliche shounen main at the end there. I also thought it was odd that Nerv could track and understand what was going on to Unit 1, because if they knew it was possible for all of that to happen why would they build evas to begin with.

I dunno, the whole plot for the Rebuilds seems much more wobbly than the original.
Aug 14, 2014 10:44 AM

Apr 2013
amazing

asuka's introduction felt a bit rushed but the movie provided so much character developement for rei

mari feels like a little side story made by a mecha fan. little to do with anything (as of now) but goes nuts and provides the viewer with some sweet action

my god do i prefer shinji in the rebuild version.

the ending here also makes the third impacct more believable.

going from the series to end of evangelion and the third impact in eoe just was too much of a difference in supernatural shit happening

well fingers crossed that the third and fourth movie do not disappoint

overall i really like how different it is to the series. it really gives people two alternate versions.

while the series focused on what was going on in the heads of the characters, the rebuild movies are more about what is actually happening
Sep 9, 2014 9:31 PM
Nov 2013
Overall I gotta say I am impressed tho I almost raged when I thought Asuka bought the farm. I am very glad that they showed her at the ending trailer for 3, it seemed for a while like my worst fears were realized.

Positives: Animation is top notch
Shinji, Gendo and Rei's characters are much improved with Shinji not being a whiny emo crybaby, Gendo not being a grade A tool, and Rei not being as emotionless.

Minor gripes: Not enough screen time for Mari and Asuka, and not caring for the removal of Asuka's German accent from the English dubbed version.

Yes, the story is not a duplicate of the original, but that is ok in my opinion, I just wish it wasn't as rushed as it seemed to be. They should have maybe divided this up into 5 movies and gave more story and character development time and more time in between what seemed like an endless stream of angel fights at times.

Still, easily a great anime and I can't give it the 10/10 I give the original this is still a great anime and will get a 9/10, and thank god Asuka did not get killed or I may have rage voted a 5/10 lol.
Nov 5, 2014 1:26 AM

Jun 2014
That was surprisingly good.
The animations qulity is excellent and the actions are great.
Charaktere are good,but feel a bit rushed,especially the new girl.
All I know about he is that she is weird.

The story was good and many outstanding moments,but never the end the story lost me.
Pages (12) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Stop after this movie if you dont want to be disappointed

CickNipolla - Oct 12, 2022

40 by Zero00phantom »»
Apr 2, 4:44 PM

» Mari being an insert for Hideaki’s wife

hanekawastiddi - Sep 3, 2023

6 by certainmiracle »»
Sep 4, 2023 12:00 PM

» Why They've shown Rei Nippels but didn't show Asuka Nippels?

LoliSenpai0x - Aug 6, 2020

9 by Jun_Rei »»
Feb 28, 2023 1:38 PM

» Shinji is gigachad

samthestan - Nov 26, 2021

6 by JohnLivelyMan »»
Apr 12, 2022 10:56 PM

» End of Evangelion or rebuild movie?

Requiemofthewind - Nov 7, 2021

8 by animeforlife808 »»
Nov 9, 2021 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.