Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Feb 16, 2014 5:28 AM

Oct 2010
MgMaster said:
I gotta hand it to Chitoge,each episode she finds a way to get on my nerves more than the previous. I find extreme TSUNderes as her so annoying >< I'm curious if she'll reach Kirino levels of annoying. Oh and right,Claude's kind of annoying as well.

Putting Chitoge aside for a moment,the show's incredibly SNAIL-LIKE pacing is becoming frustrating. Manga readers,I ask you,is this REALLY how it is for like 100 or so chapters? Does the comedy at least get any better from time to time? Because so far,I haven't found that to be very good at all either and I'm starting to think I really shouldn't expect much(if anything at all) in terms of romance here.
It's how it still is after 110 chapters. Chapters 45-50 moved the plot along quite a bit, but other than that, the comedy and romance are the same as ever. I'd say describing the show's pacing as snail-like is giving it too much credit to be honest.
Feb 16, 2014 5:41 AM

Nov 2008
Madara31 said:
MgMaster said:
I gotta hand it to Chitoge,each episode she finds a way to get on my nerves more than the previous. I find extreme TSUNderes as her so annoying >< I'm curious if she'll reach Kirino levels of annoying. Oh and right,Claude's kind of annoying as well.

Putting Chitoge aside for a moment,the show's incredibly SNAIL-LIKE pacing is becoming frustrating. Manga readers,I ask you,is this REALLY how it is for like 100 or so chapters? Does the comedy at least get any better from time to time? Because so far,I haven't found that to be very good at all either and I'm starting to think I really shouldn't expect much(if anything at all) in terms of romance here.
It's how it still is after 110 chapters. Chapters 45-50 moved the plot along quite a bit, but other than that, the comedy and romance are the same as ever. I'd say describing the show's pacing as snail-like is giving it too much credit to be honest.

It is a harem. I don't know why you're expecting something out of it.
Feb 16, 2014 5:58 AM

Dec 2013
Tsugumi! Tsugumi! Tsugumi! Tsugumi! Tsugumiiiii!

After several eps of semi-filler episodes, here comes the first push into the main story!

Ruri is DA BOSS! Rocketing out of the classroom as soon as Raku walks in, dayum she can run!

And Chitoge is still the ultimate Tsun, no two ways about it!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 16, 2014 6:00 AM

Oct 2010
MotRin said:
Madara31 said:
MgMaster said:

Whoever said I was expecting anything out of this? Believe me I don't read/watch this for the plot. I was just answering MgMaster's question.
Feb 16, 2014 6:00 AM

May 2010
That engrishu sorry xD Damn it, she was gonna confess and just when it was about get to a good part, a friggin' ball had to come in. I hate how conveniently idiotic the characters become, like it was obvious as hell. Like whoevers say something like "I- about you- li-" in a secluded room, tell me Raku! She likes you, likes you!

Why am I getting worked up here? Sigh... I must really like this pairing... I love Ruri's threats, she deserves more love. So now, Chitoge has also made a promise to a boy... Are they making it painfully obvious that she is gonna end up with him?

I want Onodera route...
Feb 16, 2014 6:23 AM

Sep 2008
It kinda pisses me off a little that Onodera and Raku I like each other,
and still there are 'He can't have feelings for me', 'She can't like me'...

Oh, c'mon they whole series will act like that?
Onodera will confess?
Or till the end, series will look like this?

I have feeling that Onodera will like Raku forever and never confess,
and Raku will falling in love with Chitoge... -.-

Ps. "Zawsze in love" = Forver/Always in love?
There is character from Poland in this series?
LittleStarFeb 16, 2014 6:30 AM
Feb 16, 2014 6:43 AM

May 2013
I'm glad Chitoge finally came clean with Ruri and Onodera about her relationship with Ichiji, her pretending was getting tiresome.
My anime blog
Latest Post: The Zero Requiem (Analysis of the Ending of Code Geass)
Feb 16, 2014 7:42 AM
Nov 2013
I loved this episode. And finally, favorite character Anime debut, Tsugumi Seishirou! I am pretty sure next episode is when Tsugumi is found to be a girl by Raku. I simply cannot wait for that part to be animated! Love Love Go Tsugumi Go Love Love!!!
Feb 16, 2014 9:08 AM

Oct 2013
ProjectXZone said:
I loved this episode. And finally, favorite character Anime debut, Tsugumi Seishirou! I am pretty sure next episode is when Tsugumi is found to be a crossdressing hitman by Raku. I simply cannot wait for that part to be animated! Love Love Go Tsugumi Go Love Love!!!

Please stop spoiling the anime only viewers, at least wait till they see for themselves sheesh.

I also can't wait as well but please be mature about it.
Feb 16, 2014 10:12 AM

Jul 2013
OH MY GAAAAAHHH!!!

IT'S TSUGUMI'S TURN!!!
Feb 16, 2014 10:32 AM

Jun 2013
Great episode. Chitoge speaking english and Ichijo not understanding was funny. Too bad Onodera's confession was ruined by a baseball breaking through the windows. Oh well, looking forward to the next episode!
Feb 16, 2014 11:28 AM

Oct 2013
MotRin said:

We can expect some good comedy and/or fanservice from a harem. it should be their main selling point after all.
ManlyTearFeb 16, 2014 11:34 AM
Feb 16, 2014 11:31 AM

Nov 2008
MgMaster said:
MotRin said:

We can expect some good comedy and/or fanservice from a harem. It should be their main selling point after all.

Pacing is not a factor in both of those categories. In fact, in order to get more comedy/fanservice, they usually drag the plot out as long as possible and as a result, most harems don't have conclusive endings.
Feb 16, 2014 11:43 AM
Feb 2009
pacing is so slow its almost guarantee chitoge having the key or an harem ending.
Feb 16, 2014 12:02 PM

May 2008
Its like you could see that happening when she was about 2 confess lololol... the animation is so awesome tho <3... i doubt the anime will get far from the manga content according to the op which doesn't show some "spoiler" stuff lol
Feb 16, 2014 12:30 PM

Oct 2013
MotRin said:
MgMaster said:
MotRin said:

We can expect some good comedy and/or fanservice from a harem. It should be their main selling point after all.

Pacing is not a factor in both of those categories. In fact, in order to get more comedy/fanservice, they usually drag the plot out as long as possible and as a result, most harems don't have conclusive endings.

The point was that the comedy(mainly looking for that) isn't that good in the first place so even if they drag out the plot as much as possible,the comedy will hardly get any better since it'll be the same style after all.

And yea,many shows drag the plot to get more comedy/fanservice but they'll hardly be any good. Good comedy & fanservice will manage to blend in without getting in the way of other aspects,such as plot.

My problem with Nisekoi is that,it doesn't seem to excel at anything. It's not bad,seems mediocre overall to me so far but has some elements that some people might find annoying,such as Chitose. As such,I was looking for something compensate for that but I didn't find anything. Of course,it's no problem for those who don't mind her.

Oh well,guess I'll watch 1-2 more eps before deciding if I'm gonna drop it or not >.> Shame though,I was liking it in the beginning.
ManlyTearFeb 16, 2014 12:34 PM
Feb 16, 2014 1:42 PM

Jul 2012
game8910 said:
Chitoge's english fataly wounded me. You are too good Naobou....
After last week I can say with confidence my enjoyment of nisekoi is directly proportional to how much Chitoge we get each week.

I couldn't agree more about the English way too cute
Feb 16, 2014 2:21 PM

Sep 2011
minouneetzoe said:
No, Onodera ship was in a good wind then our ship got hit by an UFO... :(

Chitoge was hilarious when she was trying to thanks him xD
I like how Shu was behind Onodera and Ruri during her second take.

The yakuza gang are always so funny, that guy that got out of the lantern :P

I'm curious about that ending. Could that guy from the after-credit be the guy Chitoge was talking about or is that what they want us to believe? He talking about accomplish this time, like he had failed in the past. Also, that phrase she said ''Zawsze in love'', does someone know what it mean (except if it's a manga spoiler...)?

Zawsze=forever (polish)
I'm curious what does it mean... She perhaps lived in Poland and then in UK? Very intresting :D
"- And I was completly fine - grinned freckled chubby and awfully short, a tiny girl in fact, showing her tied hands.
- They didn't rape you?
- Hmmmm... Just one. Not the first in my life, but first without me consents. He wasn't bad at what he was doing, I forgave him long time ago - she laughed - Maybe I should send him a letter?"
Andrzej Ziemiański "Achaja", my translation (and sorry for that ; )
Feb 16, 2014 4:55 PM

Sep 2013
i knew it was too good to be true ;_;
why can't a confession ever go smoothly

ah well, decent ep nonetheless
ruri is probably my fav char haha
Feb 16, 2014 5:07 PM
Jun 2008
Rashkolnikov said:
Can someone tell me what's good about Chitoge? She is so annoying and uninteresting, while Onodera is so cute.

I dont get it either, but hey people liked Taiga from Toradora as well and she sucks even more than Chitoge.

Basically something is seriously wrong with most anime fans... Normal people arent masochists.
Dont be a chitogetard!!!!
Feb 16, 2014 5:48 PM

Oct 2013
catullus said:
Rashkolnikov said:
Can someone tell me what's good about Chitoge? She is so annoying and uninteresting, while Onodera is so cute.

I dont get it either, but hey people liked Taiga from Toradora as well and she sucks even more than Chitoge.

Basically something is seriously wrong with most anime fans... Normal people arent masochists.

Is it wrong for me to like both girls?
Because I sure do
Feb 16, 2014 6:21 PM

Oct 2013
Holy Polish word batman ^^
Damn I love when they mention Poland in anime it makes me believe that my country is significant haha. I wonder if there will be more Polish in this anime.

("zawsze" = forever)

I rated this show 7/10 but now since they Polished it I give it 8/10.
If they Polish it even more I may give it an even higher rating! :D
AppoXFeb 16, 2014 6:28 PM
I am a human.
Feb 16, 2014 7:11 PM

Jan 2013
That was so cliche. The attempted confession scene and multiple attempted apologies did annoy me.
It will all depend on how openended this anime ends.
Feb 16, 2014 7:51 PM

Mar 2013
Can't get enough of Nisekoi. Very cute scene where chitoge apology in english and
onodera trying to confess.
Feb 16, 2014 11:15 PM

Mar 2013
look what happen on the moment Onodera decide
to confess - look like a sign from god :X

Kirisaki also made a promise with a boy when she where
young - ok...... i guess :O
Feb 17, 2014 12:31 AM

Nov 2010
TheKingOfTown said:
I was just waiting for SOMETHING to interrupt Onodera's confession. It was obvious that it was coming.

That was annoying as hell. always the same ... pf...
Feb 17, 2014 1:44 AM

Nov 2012
nice nice nice nice.. XD
lol ah dont get the first page :' just watched it last night :p
anyway..
damn its really good.. shaft really has done a fcking great job.. I hope there will be school like this XD
anyway.. that baseball timing.. OMG
and the glasses guy LOL detected! XD
and the ending.. yeah.. my angel finally come... her voice... I know her Seiyuu is same with miuna from nagi no asukara but.. seriously.. it completely different! XD really perfect! XD I hope it will be more sexier XD
Feb 17, 2014 5:28 AM

Feb 2013
makarov52 said:

I think you should pay more attention to that last bit you wrote before the spoiler tag. It gives away too much for those who don't follow the manga.
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Feb 17, 2014 5:57 AM

Jan 2008
Chitoge's English made my heart flutter.
Feb 17, 2014 9:04 AM

Oct 2011
Dat English <3

Ahh dat baseball scene !!

Oh so Zwase means forever. Thanks for that info

Chitoge is another candidate too !!!
Feb 17, 2014 1:11 PM

Aug 2012
I hope that interruption stunt doesn't happen again. This episode is just one example of why I dropped the manga.

The writers better not pull a retarded "go read the manga if you wanna know what happens next" open end unless they know for sure they're gonna make a sequel. I really want this anime series to have a definite end.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Feb 17, 2014 3:00 PM

Apr 2013
Holy mother of god, I just want to hit Ichijou. How can he be so blind and naive?! Seriously, it's so obvious that Onodera likes him in nearly every situation. Damnit.

This series is going to be very interesting. Hopefully Onodera and Ichijou will be together in the end, I don't want Kirisaki to get between them (but I like her though).
Feb 17, 2014 4:20 PM

Jul 2013
hgeronimo said:
TheKingOfTown said:
I was just waiting for SOMETHING to interrupt Onodera's confession. It was obvious that it was coming.

That was annoying as hell. always the same ... pf...

Feb 17, 2014 7:27 PM

Sep 2011
Dat English. HNNGGGGG.
Feb 17, 2014 7:40 PM

Jul 2012
...And I caught up! The interruption made me rage pretty hard. I knew it was gonna happen, but dayum...Why, anime why?

As much as I dislike main girl, that Engrish was adorable.
Feb 17, 2014 8:58 PM

Jun 2013
Ugh Onodera you were so close to confessing.... Damn baseball practice should have ended earlier

I can kinda tell that Ichijou's feelings towards Kirisaki is starting to grow (but im still holding on to that tiny hope that he'll end up with Onodera :p)
Feb 18, 2014 3:53 AM

Jan 2009
RediceRyan said:
That was so cliche. The attempted confession scene and multiple attempted apologies did annoy me.
agreed. telling stories from protagonists' point of view is getting old. what would be even more impressive is to tell a romance story from secondary character's point of view
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Feb 18, 2014 4:28 AM

Jun 2012
Pretty meh episode, at least it's pretty :/
Feb 18, 2014 11:23 AM

Jun 2012
Oh god, the engrish is killing me! I dunno why I just can't stand engrish, but w/e I know she's a "native English speaker" but come on... get someone who can speak it to do her voice. :/

Anyway, can't wait til next episode now... the moment I've been waiting for:
Feb 18, 2014 2:04 PM

Sep 2013
TOTALLY DIDN'T EXPECT that the confession would be interrupted. Not to mention that Chitoge also apparently has made a mysterious promise. Lol.

I have to admit though, that Chitoge's VA speaking english was really kawai.
Feb 18, 2014 2:50 PM
Dec 2012
OMGGGGG
I screamed.... I WAS SO PUMPED....
DANG BASEBALL.... xD
Feb 18, 2014 5:52 PM
Jul 2018
That darn baseball totally rustled my jimmies. I was expecting a nervous, but soothing confession too.

Great episode. This show is always a delightful watch.
Feb 19, 2014 4:31 AM

Feb 2013
Good episode ^^

Glad Chitoge has some friends now, so she could tell them that they are not dating, earlier in the series that made me sad lol.

Really still enjoying the hell out of this.
Feb 19, 2014 5:37 PM

Jul 2010
Meh, another annoying Onodera episode.
Next ep is going to be great tho, Tsugumi! :DD

SmashTehCookie said:
Just fuck off Chitoge. :|
You mean Onodera right? lol.
Feb 19, 2014 8:42 PM

May 2011
Good episode, but the odds of a baseball breaking the window right next to them ... xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2014 8:07 AM

Feb 2013
iLostReason said:
Meh, another annoying Onodera episode.
Next ep is going to be great tho, Tsugumi! :DD

SmashTehCookie said:
Just fuck off Chitoge. :|
You mean Onodera right? lol.

+1 lol
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Feb 20, 2014 9:14 PM
Apr 2011
Awesome episode.

This seems to be turning into a love triangle...and Oneedara seems to be on the losing end...bummer
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
-Albert Camus

Feb 22, 2014 5:22 AM

May 2013
So chitoge is the girl he made that promise with
Feb 22, 2014 6:26 AM

Nov 2012
sherlock5545 said:
makarov52 said:

I think you should pay more attention to that last bit you wrote before the spoiler tag. It gives away too much for those who don't follow the manga.

you know what is
Feb 22, 2014 6:11 PM

Jun 2013
Good episode! the failed confession pissed me off a bit even though i knew something like that was going to happen lol
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

494 by Shyne_KZ »»
Apr 12, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

484 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jan 1, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

237 by Term4738 »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 17, 2014

286 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

264 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.