Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2009 12:04 AM

Oct 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
LOL why didn't they capture him with a gun from the beginning? That is just "WHY"
How can a ship that you already shot it down to dust still able to make it run agian? or was what I saw from last episode was a lie?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Mar 30, 2009 1:16 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Well if the engine died, doesn't mean the weapons are dead too. Wasn't the Honest Old Man's entire firepower anyway, I think.

But I agree to the useless fighting, they all had guns so...

Oh well.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Mar 30, 2009 3:16 AM

May 2008
I was expecting that would be Miranda to kick Zarlish's ass
Mar 30, 2009 4:33 AM

Dec 2007
Soulstrider said:
I was expecting that would be Miranda to kick Zarlish's ass

This.

Oh Lord Zarlish, you're soooo GAR
Mar 30, 2009 5:16 AM

Apr 2008

Wow, vaguely interesting fighting? In my Tytania? It's far less likely than you think.
I love how the redshirt soldiers instantly dropped dead due to the CO2, but at the end Zarlish just sort of forgot that 'OH YEAH I'm supposed to be a bit oxygen-deprived oh well lolol.'

IT'S ALMOST OVER I'M SO HAPPY.
Mar 30, 2009 8:46 AM

Oct 2008
Anyone notice how much ships miss even with all that technology..

Anyway 1 more episode to go
Mar 30, 2009 12:41 PM

Sep 2007
For some reason, I really lol'd when Fan said, "Put down the rock and slowly put your hands in the air."
Mar 30, 2009 2:27 PM

Feb 2005
shoxk said:
Anyone notice how much ships miss even with all that technology...
And with lasers no less? I thought lasers were supposed to travel at the speed of light...

Also, what's up with the bloody inconsistent scaling?

Or is the Typhoon simply changing it's size, huh?
Mar 30, 2009 3:25 PM
Dec 2007
That's exactly what I expected from Tytania and I was finally served after 25 episodes. Better later than never as they say. Great episode, that proves that it's when a Duke meets Hyulick that the script starts to become interesting. Now the last episode and a second episode I hope even if it's quite unlikely.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Mar 30, 2009 4:44 PM

Jun 2008
- Why did Zalish not fall unconscious with the CO2? I mean, sure, he is strong, but even then, without oxygen it is no use. Willpower has it's limits too.
- Why did they rush on him, why not just point guns at him from above and wait until he fell unconscious?
- Since when are air filter masks useful in low oxygen environments?
- Don't they have stun guns in the age of space travel?
- If the shot down ship had an arsenal that is capable of bringing down the enemy capital ship with one shot, why did they don't use it earlier?
- How the heck do they want to wrap up the story in one more episode?
- Fan sucks with guns? So what's up with the ending of the episode?

Besides this, the episode was watchable.
Mar 30, 2009 5:53 PM

Oct 2008
shoxk said:
Anyone notice how much ships miss even with all that technology..

That is pretty amazing. The only time they are ever accurate is when they are firing warning shots which seem to be pretty spot on at being just far away enough not to hit anything.

It was strange how they went about capturing Zarlish. I mean, sure, I can see why they didn't shoot to kill, but they could have shot him in both legs or something to incapacitate him rather than lining up for a beatdown. Also, why didn't Zarlish just scoop up one of the rebels' air masks?
Apr 1, 2009 5:38 AM

Feb 2008
At least Zarlish was kind enough to save 2 of his men.
Apr 1, 2009 10:49 AM

Mar 2008
Sohei said:
At least Zarlish was kind enough to save 2 of his men.

Agreed. That's pretty much the only thing worth mentioning this episode.

Regarding the rest: There was so much wrong that I don't even bother to start talking about it. :/
Apr 13, 2009 6:17 AM

May 2008
God this episode sucked.
Apr 15, 2009 5:33 PM

Sep 2007
HAHAHAHAH. This show...

So Zarlish nukes the shit out of the Honest Old man with every ship in his fleet, after it crash lands, and it still has enough juice to fire? And Zarlish singlehandedly takes down a dozen guys with his bare fists, even though they have guns... yet he doesn't think to take one of their masks.

Lord Zarlish has no need of air! ;-\
Dec 31, 2009 8:55 PM
Jul 2008
this is the 4th anime ive watch since my 2 and half year break. and guess what, this episode is the most crappiest of the series (following it is ep 13 and the ep where Miranda killed that dude while being surrounded by soldiers and then the ep where dr.lee hacked into the jail.)

okay, we all know that Typhoon is a flagship, and that Honest Old Man is but a merchant ship. It have been shot like 30 times! however, it didnt explode or anything?! WTF! and from the beginning it was said that its a OLD PIECE OF JUNK. How the hell did a old piece of junk merchant ship survive for 25 episodes?! and then sink a flagship in 1 hit on top of that?!

Ok, now lets talk about Zarlisch, how the hell did those soldiers just drop dead like Bam! and then there comes like 20 rebels wearing oxygen mask or something and he kicked their arse but he didnt even bother to take their mask! WTF?!

This is the worst episode of the series.

ps. almost forgotten. How the fck is it possible that Zarlisch didnt know that is was Fan Hyulick! i mean wtf! he wears the same piece of feces throughout the whole series! even in his wanted poster!!! HOW?!!!
o0James0oDec 31, 2009 8:58 PM
May 7, 2010 12:30 AM

Jul 2008
so much for the flagship! the honest old man gets it's revenge!!!
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jun 21, 2010 12:24 AM

Feb 2009
Siva said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
LOL why didn't they capture him with a gun from the beginning? That is just "WHY"

Surely they have something like a taser in this series....that would've worked well if they really didn't wanna kill him.
Sep 17, 2010 7:19 AM

Aug 2008
oh boy this episode didnt make any sence, atleast Zarlish made it interesting saving his soldiers and going Bersrk mode no need for air - missa smassh.
Sep 25, 2010 2:34 PM

Jan 2010
Zarlish is a fucking hero.
Oct 21, 2013 11:34 AM

Nov 2009
Wow . . . Just wow. The amount of retarded holes in this episode was over 9,000 . . . I mean A) He could have still led his fleet (unless the future w/ space travel doesn't have communication devices, which as we know, does), B) Why was he leading the charge? C) Why blow up the bridge after he has crossed? D) Why not just blow him up? E) How did he slide down what used to be a sheer chasm just a few scenes before? F) Why was he showing signs of oxygen deficiency too, until all of a sudden once he had to physically exert himself he was fine (i.e. he would have dropped dead 3,000,000 times over if he took that many lung fulls of CO2) G) If they were going to threat him with guns why the fuck were they charging him that whole time H) Why only use 10 people to capture the enemy general who in turn is only guarded by 10 people? H) Why charge him in the first place (or even threaten him), they could have just waited for him to pass out right? I) Why doesn't he steal an oxygen mask (unless they will say later he doesn't need oxygen to live), etc. etc. etc.

This series has just started off as okay and gone down a steep slope from there.
Feb 3, 2014 8:36 PM

Nov 2011
Dat cliffhanger...

One more episode to go so I sure as hope they will wrap this up in a profound way.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tytania Episode 26 Discussion

skriticos - Mar 31, 2009

49 by oooo3333 »»
May 3, 2022 2:36 PM

Poll: » Tytania Episode 20 Discussion

noteDhero - Mar 13, 2009

21 by Cnon »»
Feb 22, 2021 1:58 PM

Poll: » Tytania Episode 21 Discussion

cyruz - Mar 20, 2009

25 by Accelerator48 »»
Oct 22, 2020 6:34 AM

» Does the anime cover the entirety of the novels?

Rarestar - Jun 1, 2019

2 by Roloko »»
Jun 28, 2020 6:56 PM

Poll: » Tytania Episode 17 Discussion

Faust721 - Feb 14, 2009

21 by Gundam_Sage »»
Feb 5, 2019 9:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.