Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 27, 2014 1:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh snap, the head came off! That was kinda unexpected.

Aila was adorable with that ice cream haha. I'm curious about her past though. Decent episode overall. I got some good laughs at that workshop. XD

The tag match was nice too, great chemistry between Reiji and Aila :3
Jan 27, 2014 3:28 AM

Feb 2008
Well, Aila and Reiji learning to build they own Gunpla.
Finally we saw Sei father as well I wonder why I thought he was dead before.

Indeed Aila was adorable with ice cream and she go all tsun with Reiji.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jan 27, 2014 3:55 AM

Apr 2012
Great to see Reiji and Aila getting to build and fight using gunpla they built by themselves!
So now 3 of the silhouettes have appeared already, 5 more to go....
We also have Tem Ray's house, Fran Doll, Kinue Crossroad, and Rinko humming gundam seed's first op.
Kept laughing when they were building gunpla. SIR YES SIR! Glad that Sei's father wasn't around when I opened my first kit...
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jan 27, 2014 4:13 AM
Mahou☆Shoujo

Apr 2011
Gunpla mafia? WTF
stupid plot, 5/10
Jan 27, 2014 4:18 AM

Sep 2011
Rin-chan, aishiteruu!
LoL!

Too bad Reiji only built Beginning...
If he had built Beginning 30, that Zeong is a scrap metal (plastic) in no time!
Kon'nichiwa!
Ogenkidesuka?

For those who play 3DS, please add my Friend Code
0662-3506-8849
Jan 27, 2014 5:15 AM

Aug 2010
Had so much fun this episode. I was grinning through out ^^

Aila is just tooooo cute <3...Her eating the Ice Cream was kawaii!

Lol'd how she started stalking Reiji and got dragged in by Sei's dad to help them build Gunpla's XD

His dad is so lol XD He's good at acting too. He should supposedly know who Reiji is if he was watching Sei's matches on TV but he acted like that XD

How Aila and Reiji kept comparing their work and getting Jelly of each other was so damn cute. These 2 need to hook up already >.<

Nice seeing Reiji realize how tough Sei's job is hehe ^^

Aila getting carried away and helping Reiji in the fight was nice. She was about to reveal how strong she is in Gunpla too lol. Her Pouting face was adorable :3
I really wonder how Reiji will react when he finds out her true identity? I hope it doesn't affect it much.

Sei's dad being a BA was lol and how he went to see Rinko but it was closed was lol
RIN-CHAN!! AISHITERUU!! XD
Jan 27, 2014 6:05 AM

May 2013
Sei's dad is pretty cool. Aila and Reiji are at it again. This time they learn how to build a Gunpla by Sei's dad. That ending was funny.
Jan 27, 2014 6:43 AM
Apr 2011
Aila = tsundere
China = cutedere
Jan 27, 2014 7:51 AM
May 2009
Geeze, Sei's Dad is quite the eccentric. Plus, I thought the mafiosa thing was stupid, but Sei's Dad is a Gunpla Cop? Whatev.

Also, how did Sei's Dad not think his Wife would go to cheer on their Kid who's made it into the the Gunpla World Finals? At first I thought he was either actually too busy to see Sei, or just a jerk, but now I see he is actually quite dense and single minded. I guess I know now that Sei didn't get his calm logic from his Dad. The Dad feels like he's more closely related to Reiji than Sei.
Jan 27, 2014 9:17 AM

Jan 2014
japzone said:
Also, how did Sei's Dad not think his Wife would go to cheer on their Kid who's made it into the the Gunpla World Finals? At first I thought he was either actually too busy to see Sei, or just a jerk, but now I see he is actually quite dense and single minded.

Ah, anime parenting

Hey son who idolises me, I'm gonna pop in to town having not seen (or skyped, or even phoned) you in apparently forever but not bother telling you. Then I can hang out with your BFF (who I know is your partner from the TV) and demonstrate what a cool guy I am then disappear again. Ah - but not before I leave a little keepsake to make sure you know I was in town and still couldn't be arsed to come see you.

I did find time to try and call in to shag your mum though lololol

What a f*****g arsehole.

I rarely post anywhere these days but as a separated dad this really hacks me off.

Love the series though, glad I gave it a chance especially after the abomination that was AGE. There are references on references and you can tell it's been made by a team that truly love Gundam and Gunpla to put in the effort.
Jan 27, 2014 12:42 PM
Mar 2012
Lots of Reiji and Aila action this episode, with the appearance of Sei's dad~
Jan 27, 2014 2:46 PM

Sep 2011
Eh 3/5. Least its better than the baseball episode.
Jan 27, 2014 3:41 PM

May 2013
Takeshi Iori is a very funny person.
Armageddon was yesterday, today we have a problem.
Jan 27, 2014 4:22 PM

Jul 2009
The dad is alive? l thought he died in some horrible gunpla accident. What a horrible father!
Jan 27, 2014 4:58 PM
Dec 2012
I thought that was Fellini wearing a beard... In all honesty.
Why doesn't he go see his son? He's finally in town after 16 episodes...

The gunpla building exercise with Aila was fun. I want to know more about her.
Jan 27, 2014 5:17 PM

Jun 2012
HOLY SHIT, MAO FIGHT NEXT EPISODE, CAN'T KEEP MY PANTS ON.
Really kicking off this final championship with a bang I see, supposing Nils will be the second fighter. If we don't get a really intense brawl like we saw with Riccardo last episode then I won't know how to feel, but we've already gotten two great Mao fights so it's no biggie.
I'm hoping they start out the championship with a Meijin, Aila, Nils, Riccardo, or Luang fight and finish the episode off with the start of Mao vs Sei because they really didn't reveal all that much and neither suit looked scratched up.

But enough of preview talk, this episode was a gracious way of filling out the series whilst showcasing Sei's father for the first time.
I actually appreciated Aila here, she was pouty as usual but atleast she wasn't terrorized by the mere sight of gunpla like the previous couple episodes.
I was hoping for an emotional scene in which the father realizes Reiji was Sei's partner in the tournament but it seems the keen bastard knew all along.

I feel like this is the first real sign of character development for Reiji. Well, outside of the transition from cheesy shounen stock to a worthwhile deuteragonist that happened in the first four episodes. I'm hoping he applies this newfound respect towards the effort Iori put into making the Star Build Strike and watching as it's demolished time and time again.

I'm hoping we either never see the gunpla mafia again in this series, or they actually delve into an arc focusing on them, I mean, we can't have it both ways.
Did Sei's father say he was a tournament referee? I'm hoping to see him be the impartial judge to seal the duo's fate when it comes down to it, for better or for worse. I mean, it goes without saying we're going to have a match where he gives them a relatively low score just to show he's not playing favorites.

We didn't really get any cameos this episode now that I think of it, eh.
OchimushaJan 27, 2014 5:23 PM
Jan 27, 2014 5:44 PM

Jul 2012
YorozuyaGinSan said:

We did get the reporters though. From 00 and Turn A respectively (Fran Doll and Kinue Crossroad).

Also why can't I get the Aila eating ice cream scene out of my head? I can't help but think about how she licks the damn thing... Am I weird?.......
swordstriker21Jan 27, 2014 5:49 PM
Jan 27, 2014 7:43 PM

Jan 2011
Hooray fore more Reiji x Aila development! Nice to see Beginning Gundam again as well.
[center]
Jan 27, 2014 8:01 PM

Oct 2011
That explains where Sei's father is doing all this time. Gunpla police : 0

Lol @ Ending scene XD

Reiji and Alia learn about building Gundam : )
Jan 27, 2014 9:49 PM

Aug 2012
Such a fun episode. Nice Reiji x Aila moments. Plus, the fact that they were being taught building by Sei's dad? (who turns out to be pretty epic himself?) Win.

It's going to get hardcore again next week.
Jan 28, 2014 12:03 AM
Oct 2010
Great ep.
Jan 28, 2014 3:27 PM

Dec 2008
Good Ep. Just wondering...¿What was the point of attacking Reiji's first gunpla?
Jan 28, 2014 8:57 PM

Jun 2008
Lanhikari said:
Good Ep. Just wondering...¿What was the point of attacking Reiji's first gunpla?

Like the assistant said, "There's no point anymore outside of the official tournament"
He's just there because of his pride. He just wants to beat Reiji in a match.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jan 28, 2014 10:05 PM
May 2012
Beginning Gundam (2010s Mokei Senshi Gunpla Builders Beginning G) featured in this
episode (Here's the link IF you guys don't really know what anime was all about)

http://myanimelist.net/anime/9040/Mokei_Senshi_Gunpla_Builders_Beginning_G
JafriZinJan 28, 2014 10:22 PM
Jan 29, 2014 12:51 AM

Jul 2012
DAYUUUUMMM WHAT A BADASS DAD.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Jan 29, 2014 10:06 AM
May 2012
THANK YOU FOR TAKING OUT THAT ASSHOLE 'C' WHO ARE BEHIND ALL OF THIS (face first on to the urine bowl that's disgusting)!
Jan 29, 2014 4:22 PM

Jan 2013
Solid episode. Intricate models
Jan 29, 2014 4:34 PM

Nov 2009
I really enjoyed this and I laughed at the beginning with the head falling off, seems like Sei is gonna have a fun time rebuilding it but then he could just reattach it using a head joint PC-0 part.

Wonderful scenes at the Gunpla stores Sei's appearance and his teachings to Aila and Reiji on building their first Gunplas. Nice tag battle for the two of them against that agent 'C' of the Mafia. The way how Sei's dad caught him was well initiated.

So they have the battle with Mao in the next round, can't wait to see their styles in battle in the next episode!!

5/5

Jan 29, 2014 11:17 PM

Oct 2009
Aila keeps getting cuter <3

Beginning Gundam looks better than i remember :O
Jan 29, 2014 11:24 PM

Mar 2008
This episode topped the duel with Fellini imo, the comedic transitions were perfect.

That gold limo, soft serve, Mum & Dad. Brilliant.
Jan 30, 2014 3:23 AM
May 2012
I can't believe I was the only person who speak my mind regarding gundam series but NO replies whatsoever (Whatever questions that i've been asking).
Jan 30, 2014 3:27 AM

Mar 2008
JeffreyZin said:
I can't believe I was the only person who speak my mind regarding gundam series but NO replies whatsoever (Whatever questions that i've been asking).
Umm yeah.. ok. Good on ya mate, and hard luck.

swordstriker21 said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:

We did get the reporters though. From 00 and Turn A respectively (Fran Doll and Kinue Crossroad).
Looking familiar there, people...
CkanJan 30, 2014 3:41 AM
Jan 30, 2014 8:41 AM
May 2013
JeffreyZin said:

It's because people stop trying to help you because you keep ignoring them and repeat the same crap which is annoying.
Also some are your questions are impossible to answer correctly due to lack of information and only can be answered by WAITING FOR THE NEXT EPISODE OR SO.

Inb4 I get my post gets removed again
Feb 1, 2014 6:51 AM
May 2012
Ckan said:

NO one will ever know. I guess that Exblaster guy said was true.

Like I've been posted every single questions in Valvrave but NO one cares.

Is this from this week episode?
Feb 1, 2014 6:55 AM

Mar 2008
Feb 1, 2014 9:19 PM
May 2012
Ckan said:

Wait a minute, why Kinue's hair is black? From 00, her hair was brown. hmm...

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/55/49598-kinue_large.jpg

Ckan said:
Yes, of course.

Oh. I didn't noticed that. I feel like I missed out something when I watching this episode.
JafriZinFeb 1, 2014 10:06 PM
Feb 2, 2014 3:15 AM

Jun 2008
JeffreyZin said:
Ckan said:

Wait a minute, why Kinue's hair is black? From 00, her hair was brown. hmm....

Search google for Easter Egg/Cameo/Homage....

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Feb 3, 2014 1:42 AM

Jan 2011
^Yeah I hope I didn't spoil it for anybody.
[center]
Feb 4, 2014 5:46 PM

Jun 2012
Well no tournament battle this time, but I still enjoyed it because I got to hear Hayami Saori =P

Feb 4, 2014 7:24 PM

Feb 2011
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh snap, the head came off! That was kinda unexpected.

Aila was adorable with that ice cream haha. I'm curious about her past though. Decent episode overall. I got some good laughs at that workshop. XD

The tag match was nice too, great chemistry between Reiji and Aila :3

Hahaha you just took the words off my mouth :P That Tag team match between Reiji and Aila was lovely! :)
Feb 5, 2014 4:43 AM
May 2012
Ckan said:

Then again, IF NOBODY seems to agree with me from what I post in every episode discussion, I feel bad. I can't believe they thought my comment really makes NO sense.

I need to say something regarding every episode that I've seen, obviously.

kaimax said:

I know. I have NO problem with that.

VioLink said:
^Yeah I hope I didn't spoil it for anybody.

I hope so..
Feb 6, 2014 3:09 PM

Jun 2008
JeffreyZin said:
Ckan said:

Then again, IF NOBODY seems to agree with me from what I post in every episode discussion, I feel bad. I can't believe they thought my comment really makes NO sense.

You really make no sense dude. No one gets what the hell you are on about. Again am asking you, are you of very young age? Do you suffer from some mental disease? Because the way you post every time is not even close to a normal individual.
I beg of you. Read how other people post and write and try to post in a logical not attention whoring crazy manner. And also stop using the motherfucking caps lock.
Feb 6, 2014 7:29 PM
May 2013
Monad said:
JeffreyZin said:
Ckan said:

You really make no sense dude. No one gets what the hell you are on about. Again am asking you, are you of very young age? Do you suffer from some mental disease? Because the way you post every time is not even close to a normal individual.
I beg of you. Read how other people post and write and try to post in a logical not attention whoring crazy manner. And also stop using the motherfucking caps lock.

inb4 he reports your post and have it removed
Feb 6, 2014 7:40 PM

Jun 2012
JeffreyZin said:
What does that even mean?

Do we have to post incoherent and inarticulate sentence length posts, occasionally in all caps in order to be perceived as speaking our mind?
Feb 7, 2014 7:20 AM

Jun 2008
Exblaster said:
Monad said:
JeffreyZin said:
Ckan said:

inb4 he reports your post and have it removed

Haha, i know he did it before.
Feb 7, 2014 9:54 AM

Apr 2008
Ahem, dunno what's going on.

For those who are complaining about gunpla police and mafia and how silly it is, what about Mao's school?

LOl, I remember when the tourney director first mentioned "C", I thought, "WTF, he's sending assassins?!!? Hold on hold on, it's a toy tourney!" Then I realized he was just covertly getting involved with the battles. "Oh..." It's all about cheating for PROFIT!

NOW! To my fanbratting -- THAT DAD! And Reiji and Ailia struggling with their model building. LOL! And that lovely mom too!

DO it with me: (<*><*>) "SIR YES SIR!"
Mar 3, 2014 5:25 AM
Feb 2009
sht his dads freaking hilarious
Mar 13, 2014 6:24 PM

Oct 2009
LunamariaHawke said:
Kept laughing when they were building gunpla. SIR YES SIR! Glad that Sei's father wasn't around when I opened my first kit...

Glad I didn't open my first kit... Because I don't have one

Barion-Zara said:
I really wonder how Reiji will react when he finds out her true identity? I hope it doesn't affect it much.

No kidding

watanabe43 said:
Hey son who idolises me, I'm gonna pop in to town having not seen (or skyped, or even phoned) you in apparently forever but not bother telling you.

He had to keep incognito

YorozuyaGinSan said:
and how he went to see Rinko but it was closed was lol

Doesn't Reiji's dad have keys from his own house?

YorozuyaGinSan said:
Really kicking off this final championship with a bang I see

Not much episodes left I suppose, and considering they had the luxury to just waste this one...

RediceRyan said:
Solid episode. Intricate models

My favourite so far. It was even better than the episodes with Caroline and Kirara/Mihoshi

jenchiuk said:
Wonderful scenes at the Gunpla stores Sei's appearance and his teachings to Aila and Reiji on building their first Gunplas.

You mean Takeshi

JeffreyZin said:

What were you asking again?

kaimax said:

Well I don't know, are you sure you are not seeing what you want to see? I mean Kinue Crossroad

JeffreyZin said:
I need to say something regarding every episode that I've seen, obviously.

I've read couple of other episode discussion threads and I don't remember you

Monad said:

That's for sure. I was very surprised when I saw in his profile that he's older than me
SerhiykoMar 15, 2014 2:24 PM
Jun 27, 2014 6:50 PM

Nov 2012
Feel sorry for Sei's dad,he went home looking for his wife to have some fun and she wasn't there,lol.
Jul 23, 2014 9:18 PM
Aug 2011
leetshoe said:
The dad is alive? l thought he died in some horrible gunpla accident. What a horrible father!

Yeah I thought he died in some tragic gunpla accident as well (...i'm not sure how a tragic gunpla death would go down though, lmao).
He didn't spare any time to see his son? Douche.
Not a fan of this 'missing parent that actually cares so much about their children yet refuses to go and see them' trope.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2013

46 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Jan 21, 1:05 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2013

32 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Jan 21, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2014

63 by Yoggix »»
Oct 12, 2023 12:53 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2013

44 by Yoggix »»
Oct 10, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2013

45 by Yoggix »»
Oct 10, 2023 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.