Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Nisekoi Episode 1 Discussion

Apr 4, 2015 9:16 AM

Generic loud characters and tired lame jokes.....no wonder why this series has such a high rating on mal.

Apr 4, 2015 8:34 PM

Oooooooooh boy HERE WE GO.

Should be a good ride.

And yay! ClariS for the OP =) Always good to hear their songs being featured. Too bad they disbanded =/
Modified by 794, Apr 4, 2015 8:39 PM

Apr 19, 2015 1:44 PM
Meh ,it was a 50% chance for that ending to happen (flags everywhere)
Great episode , I see now why this got a 2nd season so fast , I hope it doesn't get bad later ( 3 episode rule)

Apr 26, 2015 7:09 PM

I just realised I can't watch Shaft animes. It's always the same thing omfg...

Apr 28, 2015 4:26 PM

Pretty average. Of course he has to hook up with the psycho girl. That should at least be a little bit fun.

May 12, 2015 6:54 PM

I'm really not one to judge an anime by the first episode, but holy shit. This is probably my least favorite SHAFT anime that I have watched so far.

The only things I liked were the animation, the scenes with the gangsters and the Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei reference, but that was it. I hated everything else.

3/10=>1.5/5, rounded up to a 1/5 because a 2/5 is far too high. I'll keep watching, but I am really not looking forward to the rest of this.

Jun 24, 2015 10:58 AM

Hazuk4shii said:
Enjoyble. Onoder'a hair is distractingly funny.

Ha! I thought the same. So strange!

Well, I truly enjoyed this. Excellent introduction to the characters. The story of the pendant is a great touch and I can't wait to see what happens. No wonder I heard so much about it!

I can see a complicated plot ahead which makes this anime even more tantalizing!

Oct 2, 2015 1:54 PM
This first episode just takes all the anime cliche and lumps it all together... But still it is one of the best episode 1 I have ever seen... You can't just watch episode 1 and left the episode 2 untouched!

Oct 25, 2015 4:16 PM

I must admit that I'm surprised the shy girl was the kid from ten years ago. Based on the cliches (which this anime seems to have a lot of) I would have definitely expected the blonde girl to be the one. Also makes me curious as to who he'll be with. On one hand, the guy always ends up with the tsundere, but on the other hand, the guy always ends up with the girl he made a promise to years ago. I literally no of only one exception in an anime where the latter did not happen and it was in a movie. Despite the cliches I definitely haven't seen a tsundere that's gone around quite like this, so I'm interested to see where this will go.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)

Oct 29, 2015 11:04 AM

I thought the first episode was really good.

Shaft did really good on the animation department :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 10, 2016 8:50 PM

Jan 29, 2016 10:56 PM

Good episode so far. I love the Sayonara Zetsubou reference ^^

Team Onodera all the way :)

Feb 20, 2016 10:19 AM

That twist at the end though

Mar 20, 2016 2:26 PM

Oh god ... I can already tell I'm absolutely going to love this show.

Was quite apparent who the girl from 10 years ago would be (Onodera)
And why Kirisaki didnt want to talk about her family.

Even aside from that, I'm LOVING this show, the characters are a treat to look at, the visuals are stunning.
What else to expect from Shaft though.

The only thing that was a bit over the top was some of the reactions but I'm sure it wont be that big of a deal.
Also the entire plot of highschool transfer, shy childhood girlfriend etc ... who cares as long as the show is enjoyable to watch ^.^

Apr 9, 2016 5:44 AM

So far liking the characters and the story.

Raku, who made a promise with a girl 10 years ago, looks appealing to me. Chitoge tries to act all tough, but i'm sure she'll fall for Raku in a few eps, I think. What makes this anime interesting is the other girl, Onodera, who is apparently the girl who Raku made the promise with. I look forward to find out how things will escalate.

May 9, 2016 8:29 AM

when i read the synopsis , thought it will be kinda dumb anime
Wintovisky said:
I just realised I can't watch Shaft animes. It's always the same thing omfg...

Kinda same thought here , got that Monogatari vibe here.

Jul 21, 2016 2:29 PM

Saw nisekoi #1 on animax- pretty cliché affair, Onodera & chitoge both dropped hints on necklace. Now that chitoge & mc are acting couple we all know the usual drill.
I see it coming - at the end Onodera turns out to be key owner but mc will choose chitoge because current love. Whole "present love > past love" Visually shaft style doesn't suit at all. Stop going your cheap avant garde on fucking romcom. Couldn't help but notice the CGI necklace, lel
Imagine a berserk anime by Yoshiaki kawajiri at Madhouse.

Now take a look at Berserk (2016).

YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO CRY.

Dec 19, 2016 10:33 AM

Well a typical Shaft I'd say, looks gorgeous. Onodera is a real cutie and Chitoge is your usual tsundere :3

Dec 28, 2016 10:45 AM

Nisekoi - Episode 01:

A promise of childhood to get married between Roku and Onodera (it seems)

Ichijou Roku the "Young Master" of a Yakuza family, High School student and top Chef want to be a honored civil man.

Onodera Kasaki a friend of Roku, is she the girl in the beginning it seems

Kirasaki Chitoge, half Japanesse and half American, just moved from America and the one that Hit Roku, but why you walk like that? She is the other gang leader child, and she and Roku have to be a fake couple for the gangs sake, cool.

This anime have a interesting animation and a fun to watch comedy.

"Zawse in love (forever in love). You keep the lock and I'll take this key. We'll wear them all the time, and treasure them forever... Someday, when we're all grown up and meet again, I'll use this key to unlock what's been tucked away. And then..." (Onodera) "We'll get married." (Onodera and Roku)

5/5
Modified by InefableAtaraxia, Dec 28, 2016 10:50 AM

Dec 30, 2016 4:31 AM

One of the best romantic comedies I've ever seen. 10/10. It has everything. Drawings, soundtrack, story, characters, humor, uniqueness. If I think I can not find anything that I liked more. The second season is beautiful, but the first is outstanding. Read the manga, I still hope in the third season.

Jan 5, 2017 10:21 PM

Yup. SOLD, on the first ep :DDD I'm expecting good things from this anime

Jan 6, 2017 2:59 PM

From what I've heard this anime was pretty generic but enjoyable. Personally it seems unique enough to me in terms of premise. The comedy is great too. Looking forward to be entertained by this series.

Feb 21, 2017 11:12 AM

So cliche it's good. ^^

(dat Monogatari animation)

May 30, 2017 8:17 AM
what is the ost in the 1st episode?
the scene when ichijo walks in the first time in the class and his noose have the blood?
the piano song

Jul 30, 2017 9:30 PM
A protagonist with an actual personality??? That's blasphemous! Great series btw

Jul 31, 2017 8:41 PM
omg this man is so fucking dense it's painful to watch

Feb 17, 2018 3:59 PM

Quality stuff, but I know it's going to screw me over at the end. As much as I like a good Tsundere, Onodera is too damn cute and if they've been in love with each other for years but not able to admit it, It'll end up bittersweet when Ichijo falls for Chitoge

Maybe it'll surprise me and I'll end up on that ship instead, or maybe Ichijo x Chitoge isn't the end game of the story after all, I doubt it though

Jun 28, 9:31 AM

Well, i admit, im not a fan of this generine, but this series had my attention for a while, mainly because of Chitoge, she looks so cute, i did not excepted that shes such a huge
. Overall, nice first ep, looking foward for more!

Jul 6, 5:37 PM
Okay it's even worse than I thought, was hoping my assumption wouldn't bare fruit.

Jul 26, 1:16 PM

well... it's cliche as hell but i might end up enjoying it and having it be a guilty pleasure anime

Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]