Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 16, 2013 8:56 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
IT BEGINS. I was actually listening to one of the theme songs for White Album 2 last night so was excited to see how this episode will go.

Touma looked great this episode in that outfit. Dem feels though: http://i.imgur.com/lAxWhHC.png
Seems like Setsuna is telling her feelings as well. Dat kiss.
Nov 16, 2013 11:38 AM

May 2013
I can sense the drama that's gonna happen. That concert was nice. Liked that guitar solo from Sound of Destiny.
Nov 16, 2013 11:46 AM

Aug 2010
WOAH!! They friggin kissed!! O_O

Totally didn't expect him to accept the kiss esp after they showed him thinking about Kazusa when Setsuna told him he can dodge. Everything was hinting that he liked Kazusa more O_o?

U're totally screwed if u wanted to go after Kazusa now Haruki. That kiss after the promise is like a seal of eternity with Setsuna. I don't think he thought about it like that XD

And u'd be a total ass if u kissed Setsuna when u don't love her (which is I think is what happened)!!!

Still loved it. Setsuna was really beautiful and her straight forwardness is definitely commendable. She might've just got the win in her pocket because she made the first move like that ^^

Felt bad for Kazusa when they showed us her hat while they were kissing.

Loved the concert too. Sooo good!!! Wished we got to hear the 3rd song though :(

Well really good ep. The drama shall commence!! And again loved the kiss!!! The visuals were brilliant! <3
Barion-ZaraNov 16, 2013 11:51 AM
Nov 16, 2013 11:48 AM

Jan 2013
I already heard the songs from the VN soundtrack but it was nice to see the flashbacks during them.

I like Touma more but wow that kiss while holding hands was really romantic. I thought Haruki liked Touma but I think it was more of an admiration especially due to those lines where he refers to her as a person rather than a girl like he did for Setsuna. That's not to say that I think he likes Setsuna, at least not at this point.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Nov 16, 2013 11:49 AM
Mar 2008
Astounding episode.
Nov 16, 2013 11:51 AM

Aug 2012
Hnnnnnnnng, more progression than I thought there'd be.

Let the drama begin!
Nov 16, 2013 11:54 AM

Apr 2013
Really interesting episode. Now i'm curious what will happen next.
Nov 16, 2013 11:57 AM

Sep 2011
Yes, best fucking episode. Then shit will happen later.

Loving those Kazusa vs Setsuna poses during their performance.

And I guess it's stupid of me that I was expecting an erotic/French kiss like how it's on the VN.

Nov 16, 2013 12:05 PM

Jul 2013
Dat kiss my nigg getin it inohh i gots dem fells
Nov 16, 2013 12:11 PM

Oct 2013
I like Touma though...Haaa...
Nov 16, 2013 12:21 PM

Sep 2009
BTW nice Easter egg in the beginning. The girls on the stage sang Free and Dream, OP of Tears to Tiara anime which is also Leaf's game adaptation.
Nov 16, 2013 12:33 PM
Apr 2013
And Setsuna makes the first move... Yeah. I am very interested to see where this leads now...
Nov 16, 2013 12:33 PM

Dec 2011
Still slightly worried by what it means by "the last and greatest day" in the episode title...

And the line at the end of the last episode as well...

Are things really about to fall apart?

I've been watching this series as something to relax to. If it suddenly turns into some kind of tragic drama it would be kind of disappointing. There's enough of that stuff around at the moment already.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Nov 16, 2013 12:39 PM
Nov 2010
LET THE DRAMA BEGIN!
As always, Touma only said a few words, and Setsuna talked a lot. And the unspoken words took me on a train to the FEEL trip.
ALL DEM FEEL, and I'm not complaining :)
Haruki, you better wake up now, AND regret it later.
Nov 16, 2013 12:42 PM

Sep 2011
kuuderes_shadow said:

I've been watching this series as something to relax to. If it suddenly turns into some kind of tragic drama it would be kind of disappointing. There's enough of that stuff around at the moment already.

Well, if we're going to speak the very ending of White Album 2(Not the Introductory Chapter which is this season), we still don't know which ending will be adapted if it'll be either Touma's or Setsuna's since both are True Endings.

Nov 16, 2013 12:42 PM

Aug 2012
kuuderes_shadow said:
Still slightly worried by what it means by "the last and greatest day" in the episode title...

That's the direction this anime's been going to since the very start, hence the foreshadowing from the first episode.

As long as they do the drama correctly, there's nothing to be disappointed about, because I'm confident that this anime will show how drama and tragedy should be done without being cheesy, excessive and unreasonable forced like the majority of other romantic dramas.
Nov 16, 2013 12:43 PM
Jan 2013
This episode was really good! The concert was awesome,but they didn't show the last song >:o i was looking forward to his song lol.

The love triangle just got intense :o These feels ;~; Toumaaaa~ and that ending wahhhh. I'm afraid to see how this is gonna progress--especially with the title of this episode. The "LAST" and greatest day. hmmmm. WA 2 y u only 13 episodes T^T

Nov 16, 2013 12:51 PM

Dec 2011
Beaver897 said:
kuuderes_shadow said:

That's the direction this anime's been going to since the very start, hence the foreshadowing from the first episode.

As long as they do the drama correctly, there's nothing to be disappointed about, because I'm confident that this anime will show how drama and tragedy should be done without being cheesy, excessive and unreasonable forced like the majority of other romantic dramas.

Don't get me wrong. I do like that sort of thing. It's just I like to have a nice relaxing series to watch every evening, and this series has up to now been filling one of those slots. There isn't much of that sort of thing around this season, and watching non non biyori every evening would be overkill, however great that series is.

So yeah, the disappointment I was speaking of wasn't the "this series is going down the drain" style of disappointment.
It probably just means reaching into some of my backlog of DVDs though.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Nov 16, 2013 1:03 PM

Oct 2012
The trainwreck begins now....
Such a great episode. I'm really loving the soundtrack, I can't wait for it to be released.
Setsuna sure doesn't beat around the bush. Hate to say it, but her confession scene was really good.
I'm still rooting for Touma though.
"We should be more proud of NEETs! Love the country that strives to produce NEETs, for world peace, we must stand up! We must find more non NEET-in-waiting elites, learn from each other , form a new Japanese Party, and bravely challenge the evil! Grow, NEETs! Grow like blazing fire! NEETs!”
Nov 16, 2013 1:04 PM

Apr 2009
It's not over until the fat lady sings. Remember True Tears.
Nov 16, 2013 1:07 PM

May 2009
I'm still cheering for Touma :)
Nov 16, 2013 1:23 PM
Jul 2012
I honestly think he's going to choose Touma. But I like Setsuna and Touma equally so I don't want to see either of them get hurt.
Nov 16, 2013 1:29 PM

Nov 2009
Joseito1875 said:
Such a great episode. I'm really loving the soundtrack, I can't wait for it to be released.
Setsuna sure doesn't beat around the bush. Hate to say it, but her confession scene was really good.

I doubt it'll turn into a trainwreak, this is probably going to get very good so can't wait. :3
Nov 16, 2013 1:35 PM
Sep 2012
Can somebody spoil me about whats gonna happen next?
Nov 16, 2013 1:36 PM
Sep 2013
a moment before they're kissing, Haruki is thinking about Touma.. I wonder why ..
Nov 16, 2013 1:36 PM

Sep 2013
THAT. FINAL. SCENE. I felt sooo bad for Touma. But still, no matter what happens, I'm on her side. :)) Damn. I have to wait for a week again. Looking forward to the next ep.
Nov 16, 2013 1:37 PM

Oct 2012
Welp.. can't say I was expecting that, nor can I say that I'm 100% happy with these turn of events. Great music though.
Nov 16, 2013 1:39 PM
May 2013
I wish they had shown Setsuna singing the opening.

This part hurt. I thought he liked Kazusa.

"Because the girl I've always admired came down to be with me, and I finally got to know the person I've always wanted to be friends with."
"She's a girl, and I'm a person?"
"Is that bad?"
ArchMagusNov 16, 2013 1:47 PM
Nov 16, 2013 1:39 PM

Oct 2012
MagicFlier said:
Joseito1875 said:

I doubt it'll turn into a trainwreak, this is probably going to get very good so can't wait. :3

I meant it in a positive way. This is gonna turn into a roller coaster of emotions, and I'm so looking forward to it.
"We should be more proud of NEETs! Love the country that strives to produce NEETs, for world peace, we must stand up! We must find more non NEET-in-waiting elites, learn from each other , form a new Japanese Party, and bravely challenge the evil! Grow, NEETs! Grow like blazing fire! NEETs!”
Nov 16, 2013 1:41 PM

Jan 2013
This one episode beat all 2 seasons of K-on :D
Nov 16, 2013 1:52 PM

Apr 2012
Not bad. :) KAZUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Dies Irae! :)
Nov 16, 2013 1:57 PM

Jul 2013
Yes, but we all know we got 6 or 7 episodes to go so let the drama begin
Nov 16, 2013 2:03 PM

Mar 2012
Best OST of the season -- no, probably of the year -- confirmed.

I'm not sure how to interpret Kitahara's own feelings. If translations are accurate, he referred to Kazusa as "the person who he always wanted to be friends with" and Setsuna as "the girl he always admired." Kazusa had her chance to confess, but seemed to have given it up because she thinks it's already an indirect rejection. I can't imagine how any guy could've rejected Setsuna's confession at that point, but still, I can't help but feel something's off. I wonder what would've happened if Kazusa confessed first, given that Kitahara was thinking of her before he accepted Setsuna's feelings?...

Anyway, the fact that they've reserved 6 more episodes for the drama that follows is a good indicator that this ride won't be smooth. As Setsuna's already taken the prize so to speak, we're probably in for a heartbreak.
zannettNov 16, 2013 2:09 PM
Nov 16, 2013 2:24 PM

Jul 2010
And so it begins.
Nov 16, 2013 2:28 PM

Nov 2009
Oh man, I thought Haruki likes Touma for a second.
IF HE ACCEPTED Setsuna, he better acts like a man and don't hurt her feelings later on by going back by words and chose Touma ...
But base on the number of episode left, oh man, I don't know if my heart's gonna withstand all of those drama ...........
Anyway, I like everything about this episode, from the music, to the directing(stage, events), and even the confession scene was beautifully done. There's hardly any tri-love romance which makes me enjoy like WA2. For now the show is a solid 8 in my list. If everything stays the same(or even better) later on, I will not hesitate to give it a 9. Best tri-love romance I've seen so far, up to this episode.
Takana_no_HanaNov 16, 2013 2:31 PM
Nov 16, 2013 2:31 PM

Aug 2012
Sunflex2012 said:
I wish they had shown Setsuna singing the opening.

This part hurt. I thought he liked Kazusa.

I think he was very much caught in the moment, pretty much seduced by Setsuna with her way of words.
Nov 16, 2013 2:56 PM

Sep 2008
I don't know I should be happy or not...

Kitahara kissed Setsuna,
but he thought about Touma,
and I have feeling that because of this kiss in this episode,
in this part of story he will end up with Touma,
but I rooting for Setsuna...
also this "preview, spoilers" from 1st episode...

Also this "Because the girl I've always admired came down to be with me, and I finally got to know the person I've always wanted to be friends with."
I think girl who he always admired was Touma,
but he don't know Touma is pianist from next class,
but he sit next to see some also this song...

Eh... well... if he kissed Setsuna without romatic feelings he will be a**h***.

Outside this...
Concert was perfect!
"Sound of Destiny" I prefer Mizuki Nana version,
but Setsuna version is cool too,
but Nana is better xD

Generally great episode...
now I must prepare my heart for drama in rest episodes.
Nov 16, 2013 3:06 PM
Nov 2013
Amarrez said:
Remember True Tears.

THANKS FOR THE REMINDER. T_T

Setsuna had just secured my favor... and now I dread what might happen.
Nov 16, 2013 3:18 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Ah my girl Setsuna makes her move. Finally I've been waiting for her to confess to Haruki. My thoughts on the kiss scene: http://images.wikia.com/video-game-championship-wrestling/images/9/94/Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

I think Haruki admires Touma as a person only. Although the previous episode we see Setsuna sort of have that sad feeling when she reads the lyrics for the 3rd song due to it being a song for Touma I suppose. Still with 6 episodes left I think we'll see a roller coaster drama with Setsuna and Touma.

Nov 16, 2013 4:39 PM

May 2013
Pls be Touma

I wish they could've at least shown the third song. I want to know the lyrics, dammit!

Expecting a lot of drama in the episodes to come. Also, anyone here played the game? Because I think I've figured out how the ending's gonna play(but leading to that point, no), and I just wanna know if I got it right or not(via PM, of course)
Nov 16, 2013 4:50 PM

Jul 2013
I wanted to see their final song D:
Can't choose between Kazusa and Setsuna, I like them both equally.

Haruki caught in the moment.

Eager to see what happens next.
Nov 16, 2013 5:04 PM

Jul 2012
Really good pacing this episode. The confession surprised me, especially the kiss. Like, BAM! Wow. Also, yay for saxophone solo. xD I'm rooting for Setsuna because I still don't like Touma's "shut up" attitude even if she's awesome at music. But it's obvious who he'll end up with sighhhh

Rating stays at solid 7 if the last few episodes can stay at this consistency.
Nov 16, 2013 5:31 PM

Jun 2012
So it begins!!
Slighty disappointed that they did not show the last song, was really looking forward to it, but still, the rest of the episode was great!
Nov 16, 2013 5:40 PM

Feb 2012
One of the Best Romance Anime Show This Season along with Golden Time and Nagi No Asukara. May also be a candidate for the best romance show of 2013. This series is just awesome. I don't get why WA2 is underrated. So Many people are missing out on this great show.

Let the DRAMA and the TRAIN WRECK of emotional disasters begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let the MANLY TEARS flowing out begin as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, this show is just beyond awesomeness for a romance type of anime. I can't decide on who's to pick. They're equally gorgeous imo. Can't really decide between Touma and Setsuna. Both are equal so far.
Nov 16, 2013 6:01 PM

Jan 2011
This episode was wonderful up till the end!

Winter is coming..and it's bringing mad drama.
Nov 16, 2013 6:35 PM

Sep 2012
What a turn around victory for Setsuna !!

And I heard that in the VN the kiss scene is actually a sex scene ? Or perhaps perhaps it was a trolling comment that I read?
symbvNov 16, 2013 7:01 PM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 16, 2013 7:08 PM

Jan 2013
Nice ep, but I don't know if this will be getting another season from a story standpoint.
Nov 16, 2013 7:16 PM

Sep 2012
Finally!
later: "But you didn't dodge!"
Looking forward to the second half.
Nov 16, 2013 7:43 PM

Nov 2009
VoidNoodle said:

I wish they could've at least shown the third song. I want to know the lyrics, dammit!

The third song is the anime's opening song. It was just a covered by Setsuna's seiyuu
Nov 16, 2013 8:02 PM

Feb 2012
I want Touma! Not Setsuna!

And so, (I'm assuming that) the drama begins next episode!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

221 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 10:50 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

200 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 7:40 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Dec 7, 2013

158 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 8, 3:59 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

856 by GingZ »»
Mar 1, 3:45 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2013

100 by GingZ »»
Feb 27, 2:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.