Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2013 12:04 AM

Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A very good short. First of all the art was fantastic, like it was drawn with a ballpoint pen at times, so unique and scratchy. What happened was interesting and good most of the time, it all didn't seem to connect but most of it did. Will have to rewatch this one to see if my score changes.

8/10
Apr 29, 2014 8:10 AM

Jan 2014
Not everything was quite connected, but still interesting.
Jan 31, 2015 1:31 PM

Nov 2013
That was entertaining and the animation was nice.
You all need to watch Nami.

Feb 27, 2015 4:18 PM

Aug 2013
I have a feeling that Ryu Kato really enjoys using the theme of repetition.

The music was pleasant enough to listen to.
Sep 30, 2015 10:55 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Hm so did the boy actually go outside at all, or was that his imagination? Either way, it was interesting to see everything that was happening around
May 19, 2017 2:40 AM

Sep 2013
Really liked the animation, enjoyable short
Aug 21, 2018 2:59 PM

Jan 2018
I think the meaning behind this short was that there are varius thing hapenig in the world, storys and lives that we dont even know exsisting. Like a dude talking on the phone, or a guitar player that think about us while playing,that hi seen us on the stread watching some dead animal. There so many things going on, while we go up or lay down in bed. Or something like that xD
Aug 21, 2018 3:03 PM

Jan 2018
And the music in the begining was prety good but after that started whit thr дандания and it was unplesand to lisen. But this is just to show that the world is one big loud дандания.

PP : дандания means something like fuss, but not realy, ao i like the look and meaning of the bulgarian variant xD
Oct 27, 2018 4:23 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 5, 2018 2:53 PM

Oct 2015
The art was good and the music was also nice.

I guess it's life in general, the never ending cycle you experience from waking up to going to bed and waking up again.

6/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 9, 2021 6:41 PM

Feb 2017
SheyCroix said:

the Main Character looks like the one from the animated video from the song Paranoid Android by Radiohead -
Mar 30, 2022 12:07 PM

Aug 2012
When I decided to watch this based on the picture, I thought it was going to be a horror lol.

Either way, this was quite good. The music was mostly a pretty solid listen, sometimes feeling a bit abrasive will all the sounds intruding on it but that kind of the fits the theme of like the varying sounds life all existing around your own experiences. Visually it was really cool, I love the sketch like aesthetic of the short film and there's a lot of cool little pieces, my favourite moment being the girl sprouting the tree from the palm of hand.

Though only bit I actually disliked was the segment where the colour palette was all red. I don't even really grasp the significance of doing that, quite frankly was just unpleasant to watch, close to eye-hurting for me.

7/10, I'll definitely be checking out more of Ryu Kato's works.
May 9, 2022 4:54 PM

Jan 2016
SheyCroix said:

the Main Character looks like the one from the animated video from the song Paranoid Android by Radiohead

hehe, I came here to say that

May 10, 2022 5:43 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
PxHC said:
SheyCroix said:

the Main Character looks like the one from the animated video from the song Paranoid Android by Radiohead

hehe, I came here to say that

wrong quote, so letting @koley know~

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jun 26, 2023 3:50 PM
Mar 2019
Really well done animation
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.