Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 21, 2013 7:43 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Geez Raito just loves to tease not that I'm too surprised anyways. Dat Rosario. Finally, Yui says something though for once.
Oct 21, 2013 7:45 AM

Nov 2007
6 o'clock.

Kanato singing, and falling down when she worries about him. Doll room scene cut short by Ayato. Subaru suggesting her to run away and giving the sword to kill vampires that his mother gave because she reminds him of his mother. Raito mentioning that killing is an expression to show love for vampires. "Still believing because humans are weak"... that's deep.

Bloody white rose at the end...

Kanato at the end after the preview! I believe next week is Recap, but it seems like preview shows ep.7.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 21, 2013 7:59 AM
Mar 2012
tsubasalover said:
I believe next week is Recap, but it seems like preview shows ep.7.

Next week episode is confirmed a recap, AT-X listed it as ep.6.5 one their schedule. Ep.7 is scheduled to be aired on November 4.
Oct 21, 2013 8:44 AM

Jun 2008
Ugh, there's too much of Kanato in the anime... And Yui actually used an imperative (except for the usual "let go!" etc.) this time, how unexpected~
Oct 21, 2013 9:02 AM
Oct 2013
tsubasalover said:

Bloody white rose at the end...

Yup! The Bloody white rose in that dress - isn't that the purple-haired woman (Cordelia) in the opening song wore?... I think a foreshadowing is happening soon~

And I am sooooo HAPPY! At least Subaru didn't take a bite or at least try to "attack" Yui like the rest of the brothers considering this is Subaru's episode! And AYATO -HE IS HERE~ But, what the heck was that???? AYATO's screen time was toooooo short! I want more of him! GAH!
Oct 21, 2013 10:58 AM

Jun 2011
Only reason I was anxious about this episode was because it was Subaru's turn and I am kind of disappointed because he didn't appear much. The only thing that I liked was that he actually wasn't like the other brothers.
Oct 21, 2013 12:09 PM

Jun 2013
The episode was okay but I wanted to see more of Subaru. Still waiting for a plot to come. No idea why I still watch this show.
Oct 21, 2013 12:21 PM
Sep 2013
Subaru is my favorite character. Damn all these guys have intense psychological issues, though Subara seems to be the nicest one.
Oct 21, 2013 12:39 PM

Sep 2010
Holy crap one of them is actually being a gentlemen for once! Its a freaking miracle! They are all still assholes, but Subaru is at least confirmed to be the "nicest" one atm.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 21, 2013 1:11 PM
Aug 2011
She 'said' eh? 3 times in about 4 minutes.

Recap next episode? Dreams do come true!
Oct 21, 2013 1:15 PM

Apr 2012
Man I love Kanato's singing it's so beautiful!
Oct 21, 2013 1:34 PM

Jul 2011
Finally a character that's actually decent.
Oct 21, 2013 2:04 PM

Aug 2012
Ayato!! lol
Oct 21, 2013 2:25 PM

Dec 2011
When Kanato sang Scarborough Fair I was SO giddy oh my gosh I love that song. I remember it felt so good on the fingers when I played piano.

I really wish she stabbed Raito though. I mean c'mon, that was the perfect chance! D:
Oct 21, 2013 2:30 PM

Jul 2011
great episode!

i honestly like kanato now reji disappointed me in the last episode but the strangling her that kanato did made up for it in this episode

ahh my ayato was jealous!!!! thats why he didn't bite her lol how cute he wants her to be only his.

subaru told yui she had a chance to leave and she goes packing her stuff.. the fuck??? if you're in a house with a bunch of crzy ass sadistic vampires who're most likely gonna torture you til you die and you get a chance to get out you get the hell out you start running like sonic the hedgehog! but yui's stupidity doesn't suprise me.

and her it is yui's stockholm syndrome(probably spelled it wrong) she wanted raito to bite het so bad!

loving someone so much you hate them.... that is so true

well it seems the truth is gonna be revealed soon..
Oct 21, 2013 2:33 PM

Jun 2012
All those sexy corpses..... I mean wax dolls. lol
Oct 21, 2013 2:53 PM

Dec 2012
Severely disappointed in you Bitch-chan, missing out on the chance to become part of my beloved Kanato's doll collection! Grr, I'm so angry if that was me I'd be part of the collection by now! I'd get to be soulless for Kanato like Teddy <333 self insert fangirl mockery over

Well hot damn, the story is finally moving forward. I wonder why Subaru was so calm and relaxed around Yui, like I was expecting him to punch the wall and go "grr I'm gonna break your neck I'm so mad!" Also wondering if he was once human and had to use that knife as well. Raito made some decent points again, despite my distaste for him.

Go plot go, it starts with the first step forward!
Oct 21, 2013 3:00 PM

Mar 2013
WTF

bitch you had a chance to leave and yet you still stayed.

the female MC is one of the most utter moronic characters i have ever watched.

i hope she truly dies in the end in the most painful way possible.
Oct 21, 2013 3:03 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
I didn't think it could get any worse. I was wrong.

Next week is a recap? Lol, recapping what exactly? Pretty much nothing has happened the entire show. Each episode is already 5+ mins shorter than a standard episode. What a joke.
Oct 21, 2013 3:10 PM

Jun 2012
I think 'comedy' should be added to the genres xD I don't know why, it's like. ., well, kind of dumb xD

Oct 21, 2013 3:35 PM

Aug 2009
idk how this girl always has her wounds healed.... xD
Oct 21, 2013 3:50 PM

Jan 2013
Shut up, Yuki Kaji. Mr. Bitch-chan's voice annoys me too.
And why the hell didn't she leave?
Please understand.
Oct 21, 2013 4:05 PM

Sep 2012
The OST for this episode was amazing.
Also why is the MC such a retard?
Oct 21, 2013 4:13 PM

Jul 2012
I'm glad Subaru's not as pushy as the other brothers, but he gets so little screentime dammit! Why does that creepy Kanato and the ugly flirt get so much...?! e_e

I don't understand why she's actually checking up on the boys (ex: worrying about Kanato when she's only met him for what, a few days?) when she wants to escape from their bloodfest. If she wants to run away, DO IT.

Dayum, the wax doll really creeped me out. Is horror in DiaLover's genre? It should be because it actually excels in that.

Falcie said:

Otome Anime Logic. :|

parfaited said:
She 'said' eh? 3 times in about 4 minutes.

Not as bad as a certain otome MC. ;) Amnesia's MC is a lot more speechless compared to Yui.

Harii said:
Finally a character that's actually decent.

Amen. (Although I'm still okay with Shuu and maybe Ayato)
Oct 21, 2013 4:31 PM

Apr 2013
If she really needs to kill some vampire could she?.
It's getting interesting
Oct 21, 2013 4:41 PM
Sep 2013
there is to much of kanato. but I would of thought Subaru would of bite yui by now. maybe he is the good one
Oct 21, 2013 4:42 PM
Jul 2013
Bitch chan had a chance to leave.
Subaru is such a boss.
Raito's laugh sounds like a monkey l00l

Not bad of an episode
Oct 21, 2013 4:57 PM

Sep 2010
KingYoshi said:

Next week is a recap? Lol, recapping what exactly? Pretty much nothing has happened the entire show. Each episode is already 5+ mins shorter than a standard episode. What a joke.

Wow lame so I guess they'll just recap all the sexual harassment/rape cause that basically all that happened in the series so far.

Saburo-kun said:
I think 'comedy' should be added to the genres xD I don't know why, it's like. ., well, kind of dumb xD

I also find myself laughing at every episode too. xD

If I was Yui I would say "ya know forget it I don't need to know my past I'm getting the fuck outta here." Well if she dies its her own damn fault cause she didn't RUN BITCH RUN! Seriously hoping she kills them all and gets out after finding out the truth or she kills them all and then kills herself at the end. -__-

Subaru and Teddy are now the only decent characters in the show until Yui kills one of these douchebags.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 21, 2013 5:11 PM

Jul 2012
She has a knife now, maybe she might standing up for herself now.

Great episode!!!
Oct 21, 2013 5:13 PM

Sep 2012
Kanato and these dolls were really creepy
Ayato saved the day, unfortunately he appeared just for some seconds.
Subaru is not so bad like the others, he seems decent so far.
Yui had a chance to leave, but stayed to discover the truth. C'mon, you don't need to know the truth, you need to survive

Next episode is a Recap? Whyyyyy?? There's ONLY 6 EPISODES! I don't need a recap for that.
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Oct 21, 2013 5:32 PM

Jul 2012
Roloko said:
Saburo-kun said:

I also find myself laughing at every episode too. xD

Same. I laughed when Raito appeared with his whole "bitch chan~" attitude. I may despise him, but he is hilarious.

Roloko said:
Subaru and Teddy are now the only decent characters in the show until Yui kills one of these douchebags.

LOL yes
Oct 21, 2013 5:46 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Roloko said:
Holy crap one of them is actually being a gentlemen for once! Its a freaking miracle! They are all still assholes, but Subaru is at least confirmed to be the "nicest" one atm.

Yeah I was pretty surprised, he even told her that it was her chance to leave...too bad she didn't, what an idiot. I'm also pretty surprised that she would stil approach Kanato after she's seen how violent and biopolar he can be. Although I don't particularly like Kanato, I really like KajiKaji's singing <3 But wow, his creepy "doll" collection...this guy is messed up. I still hate Raito the most though, that laugh was pretty funny.
Oct 21, 2013 5:59 PM
Mar 2012
Falcie said:

The other brothers are definitely going to chase her anyway if she leave. That's why she didn't leave.
melina_putriOct 21, 2013 6:49 PM
Oct 21, 2013 6:37 PM

Oct 2013
"Every world that isn't mine, I will plunge into darkness."
Nice quote, I suppose.

I'm slightly annoyed as hell (understatement) that they used Scarborough Fair. Just. No.

And I'm getting more tired of Kanato's BS but let's keep going, shall we? Sometimes it feels like an ordeal just to get through the episode.

And thank goodness for Subaru, whom I like probably because he's the one who has spoken least.
Oct 21, 2013 6:44 PM

May 2012
This shit is crazy. She had the chance to leave the blood sucking vampires and chose to stay. Wait to twilight up. What the hell was up with Subaru's past? Did his mother want him to kill them or what. I fell like I don't see enough Shuu. Dat black blood dress was beautiful.
Oct 21, 2013 7:17 PM

Jul 2010
I love Kanato moments I got scared when he fell, especially his singing
Subaru looks nice but ,could be deceiving ...aww man only a little bit of Ayato?!
Saved her...
Loved it though...
I still think this should be 24min. Or at least 20

Don't judge me I love Kanato, Ayato,Subaru and Shu
Oct 21, 2013 7:39 PM

Aug 2008
I found those wax dolls really creepy and sad I guess. Their father actually sent them that many sacrificial bride...I wanted to see Kanato sing Scarborough fair once.
I was glad to see some more of Subaru~ he knows something definitely.
The guys would just catch Yui if she ran away. She wanted to know the answers instead of running away...which was a brave decision I think.
I wouldn't have imagine such a short anime having recaps.
Oct 21, 2013 7:46 PM

Jul 2010
Falcie said:

I love Yuki Kaji ,Raito could go to hell
Oct 21, 2013 8:44 PM

Jan 2013
I want subaru moreee.. T_T
Oct 21, 2013 9:03 PM

Jul 2010
Lulexiaa said:
idk how this girl always has her wounds healed.... xD

Oct 21, 2013 9:06 PM

Jul 2007
This series certainly has its charm, even as bad as it is I never miss an episode. I need my weekly dose of lulz.
Oct 21, 2013 11:30 PM

Oct 2006
wow...I'm not going to talk about the plot since we already know it's ridiculous.
But I actually went back to watch Kanato sing Scarborough Fair again plus listen to the violin instrumental of it. Seriously, the BGM in this episode was beautiful.
Oct 22, 2013 12:40 AM

Nov 2007
Roloko said:
KingYoshi said:

Wow lame so I guess they'll just recap all the sexual harassment/rape cause that basically all that happened in the series so far.

Lyyu said:
Next episode is a Recap? Whyyyyy?? There's ONLY 6 EPISODES! I don't need a recap for that.

I'm guessing on the reason for having recap is that now all 6 vampires had a chance to do that action on the heroine and needing a review before going on the remaining series (probably that foreshadowing is going to happen soon?).
tsubasaloverOct 22, 2013 12:43 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 22, 2013 1:03 AM

Aug 2013
Am I the only one who started laughing at Laitos laugh? I'm so cruel, haha.
Oct 22, 2013 1:43 AM

Mar 2013
OMG Kanato singing. I have no idea what that song is but Yuki Kaji's voice is <3
Oct 22, 2013 3:20 AM

May 2010
Oh, he fell and I was so happy to see him almost die (though that would never as he is a vampire) when Kanato fell. Asking her to become a doll, just what the hell is this guy's problem.. Yui herself is losing personality now, bu not really gonna blame her as the situation she's in can turn you like that but still her response isn't the most natural anymore... Okay, Ayato tried to redeem myself but I am not gonna take his bait...

Like seriously, she wants to learn the truth over running. Subaru = the best guy, he doesn't insults her or violate her; on top of it he helped her so much. Finally a sane guy, and safe couple to ship; I can relax now... That jerk Raito did make some good statements at end, esp. liked that "Loving someone to the point of hatine" one. Finally Yui said something, yeah go tell him girl!

This episode was good, I hope it continues to be like this, and more Subaru x Yui moments need to come.
Oct 22, 2013 3:47 AM
Oct 2013
Oh..the Sakamaki brothers are true pisces-aries cusps....
The damn media got me dancing to their tune.
Oct 22, 2013 6:05 AM

Aug 2007
I dunno why, but I want to be ravished by Kanato. I don't even care.
Oct 22, 2013 6:07 AM

Jan 2010
Enjoyed the bgm in Kanato's scene. Wish Subaru explained why she had a chance to escape. Couldn't stand Raito's laugh at the end. Why am I still watching this?
Oct 22, 2013 9:14 AM

Jul 2013
I can totally visualize episode 6.5...

"Bitch-Chan
Pancake
Your blood smells sweet
bite bite bite bite
behave yourself
why are you saying sorry when you don't mean it!
you are disturbing my sleep
bite bite bite bite"

I'm an Avid Slice of Life fan, if you have any interesting SoL anime/manga to introduce, please do so ^^,

Just your typical Yandere lover :3
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2013

129 by Ilookgood »»
Apr 21, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 16, 2013

230 by WifuSimulator666 »»
Mar 21, 8:42 AM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2013

191 by oniichantaihei »»
Dec 19, 2023 10:37 AM

Poll: » Diabolik Lovers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2013

162 by Starlight2003 »»
Dec 1, 2023 2:46 PM

» Plot?

sharkbay - Jul 19, 2021

10 by Utahime__ »»
Oct 13, 2023 2:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.