Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Corpse Party: Blood Covered
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 13, 2013 9:18 AM

Jul 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Saw the episode recently, oh man the brutality still continues in the school. Naho seems like an interesting character but turns out to be a ghost after all. Damn, too much gore in this episode, and also scary but I enjoyed the horror atmosphere of it. That ending, I wasn't expecting that he began to scare her.
omega_d94Aug 13, 2013 9:35 AM

Aug 13, 2013 10:07 AM

May 2013
This is insane!
Aug 14, 2013 12:16 AM

Sep 2012
so brutal....it doesn't make you breath in every minute....

xD
Aug 14, 2013 11:08 AM

Sep 2011
In a strange school where people were murdered, and killer ghost are roaming around everywhere lets leave our little sister "outside" with one of these killer ghost while i leave her. Best big brother EVER! -_- Like seriously?
Aug 14, 2013 3:27 PM

Aug 2009
Gory and brutal. Though they didn't animate the pool scene. It's my favorite so I'm disappointed. The brother leaving his sister out of sight is really not the brightest idea.
Aug 14, 2013 6:18 PM

Jul 2012
YungStatic said:
In a strange school where people were murdered, and killer ghost are roaming around everywhere lets leave our little sister "outside" with one of these killer ghost while i leave her. Best big brother EVER! -_- Like seriously?

the best thing is this happened in the game aswell
Aug 14, 2013 7:47 PM

May 2013
I think this was a little rush and this Anime needs more ep adding 4 might work. i dint really play the game but ive finish alot of lets play of corpse party in youtube and i know they've skipped alot of parts
Aug 14, 2013 8:05 PM

Jan 2009
the anime is following the manga not the game...
btw why isn't there a discussion for the last episode?
i already watched it! and there's something i really
need to understand about the ending DX
Aug 14, 2013 8:06 PM

May 2013
anime is pretty different from the game with some varying scenes, kizami killing morishige is a nice alternative to
"Why the hell is it so easy to make people mad, and so difficult to make them smile?" -Kurosawa Dono
Aug 16, 2013 6:58 AM

Jul 2013
YungStatic said:

I also didn't understand why she trusted that ghost...
Aug 16, 2013 3:32 PM

Jul 2012
I didn't understand, when she ran for a bucket to alleviate her friend's weight on the noose when she could of just done it herself, leg on shoulders.
Feels like losing all five senses &
Maybe not able to have thoughts,

Enjoi...
Aug 17, 2013 3:33 PM

Feb 2011
Great episode , it seems like they're figuring out a way to escape , even though that's highly unlikely imo.
Aug 18, 2013 4:01 PM

Oct 2011
I like the concept and the story... but the characters are like...really?? They're too unidimensional and sometimes stupid. They need more sensitiveness.

The part where Satoshi leaves her sister with a ghost they'd met 5 seconds ago is simply nonsense. Who in the Earth would do that?
Aug 18, 2013 8:26 PM

Jun 2009
Sometimes I think it is only violent for the sake of being violent. Everyone seems okay with a bunch of dead bodies everywhere too...I mean I supposed eventually you would be desensitized to it still. I enjoyed the glasses guys ax crazy behavior though, it is easy to see how sanity slips in this situation.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 18, 2013 10:43 PM

Jun 2009
Sasuga Sugita.

Time for the real oniichan to show how it's done.
Aug 19, 2013 9:01 PM

Sep 2008
So why didn't Yuka use the broken bathrooms or just go somewhere in a corner to do it? What's the point of holding it in while in a place like that?

Her brother was retarded. How could he even think of letting her go off alone with some dodgy unknown girl that he knows nothing about.

Also in episode 1 that girl that grabbed the bucket to help her friend was retarded. Why didn't she just stand under the hung girl to support her?

Logic.
Aug 21, 2013 7:11 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode
Aug 24, 2013 2:41 AM

Jun 2009
This is pretty damn rushed...

Kinda sad over the fact that a bunch of things are cut out, like most of Ayumi/Kishinuma's scenes.

Mayu T_T
If only she reach her psychopath romeo Shige earlier... If only...

She's such a sweet girl.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2013 9:14 PM

Oct 2010
Good episode, sad that they missed a lot of the character development and other scenes. I was hoping to see more of nice Kazami before they showed the real him.
Aug 30, 2013 7:03 AM

Apr 2013
Bloody and insane
Sep 14, 2013 1:41 PM
Sep 2012
y? y?ruin natsus voise like that. y? couldent she have used a diferent kind of voice yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Sep 26, 2013 3:23 AM

Jan 2013
Haha, lol seems like who ever watched this anime enjoyed it. Well it was more enjoyable now in the morning, considering I watched the first episode at midnight.
I still don't find it my kind of genre. Can't blame others for what I'm watching xD.
Sep 27, 2013 3:33 PM

Apr 2010
YungStatic said:

Well, in the anime it seems they thought the girl was still alive or something along the lines. In the game Sachiko doesn't meet with Yuka until much more later. She goes to pee alone because she was shy of being seen by her brother doing her stuff. Guess it would've been more logic why her brother left her alone if the producers adapted what happened in the game at that part.

kUshPandA_ENJOi said:
I didn't understand, when she ran for a bucket to alleviate her friend's weight on the noose when she could of just done it herself, leg on shoulders.

Massive spoiler below, if you don't like being spoiled don't click for your own good.

It wouldn't really matter because
Shiro-Sep 27, 2013 3:44 PM
Oct 3, 2013 1:15 AM

Apr 2012
5layer said:
So why didn't Yuka use the broken bathrooms or just go somewhere in a corner to do it? What's the point of holding it in while in a place like that?

Even while playing the game I thought that lol, Satoshi has a lot more patience than I do. I was actively hoping she'd die in the game after I heard "I NEED TO PEEEEE" for the thousandth time.

And yeah, it would have been nice to see more of "good" Kizami! I had a crush on him in the game hahahah.
puddinglyOct 3, 2013 1:44 AM
Nov 9, 2013 1:14 AM

Sep 2011
Ooo this episode was a lot better! Crazy biches all over the place!
Nov 19, 2013 4:24 AM

Jan 2013
Damn that terror atmosphere in the school,i would shit my pants xD
At least one of the ghost is "free". 3 more left :/ :/
Poor Mayu she was so cute :3
And her friend is a damn psycho,at least he died.
Poor little girl,she is trying to find her brother.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 26, 2013 7:10 PM

Feb 2013
OriginANIME said:
Ooo this episode was a lot better! Crazy biches all over the place!

^This.

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Feb 2, 2014 8:02 AM

May 2008
Wow how in the world can someone let her precious sister alone with a strange girl to pee that looks like from the grudge seriously?! Ok this is a horror movie and with gore but it's feels like a dumb B Movie with such a logic. *facepalm* Let's hope she won't die in the next ep...
Feb 7, 2014 1:23 PM

Nov 2013
Why are most charecter from horrors so retarded? I mean, you find some creepy little girl and "Hey, she can talk, lets follow her." "Hey, we are in abandoned school, lets split, I´ll wait right behind the door."
That´s not the way to survive...
You all need to watch Nami.

Feb 13, 2014 9:08 PM

Jun 2013
This is really fucked up, but I love it for some odd reason.

Apr 10, 2014 6:42 AM

Jun 2011
YungStatic said:

This. I was like.. "hey, who thought that it was a good idea to leave his own sister behind in a haunted school, and what more, with a ghost." But, I got to see some Yuka cuteness, so whatever.

-Quasar said:
Sasuga Sugita.

Time for the real oniichan to show how it's done.

Lol. +1

It's a pity that the other 2 purification were skipped. (I didn't play the game)

Edit: The teacher indirectly unintentionally caused the death of Mayu. ~.~ Or was she dead already by that point?
ToG25thBaamApr 10, 2014 6:47 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 1, 2014 5:44 AM

Jun 2013
YungStatic said:

kUshPandA_ENJOi said:

Because fuck logic, right?
May 5, 2014 10:07 AM

Jan 2014
Well the atmospheres broke on this episode, now we haven't got not even those.

It's just a bloody-mess, I always detested futile gory.
I wasn't expecting Mayu to die this soon, I thought that she would have lasted more time, but since she was with the teacher, I just would have thought of it from the beginning. But her death was so sad..

Morishige's already snapped, but he didn't last long, RIP.

Mochida is another dumbass, leaving his sister alone with an ambiguous being just acknowledged, dressed in rags and with long black hair all over her face.
Nice move.

And Morishige talking about ghosts as the most normal thing in this world..

I was expecting something else..

2/5
May 29, 2014 5:01 AM

Oct 2013
I have never seen more bloody anime in my life.

May 29, 2014 1:52 PM

May 2014
This anime started great, and this episode was up to all my expectations. Some explanations were given and a plot was finally set (one just can't live out of pure gore, you know), which were even better.

And yes... Very, very scary.
May 30, 2014 11:52 PM

Jun 2013
Bit different than the game itself, but I still like this episode. ♥
Brutal here, brutal there.
May 31, 2014 12:01 AM

Jun 2013
YungStatic said:

[Logic, everyone.]
It's different from the game itself.
Jun 13, 2014 12:33 PM

Apr 2013
Freaking Imouto protectors.
Jul 5, 2014 2:38 PM

Dec 2013
YungStatic said:
i facepalmed soooo hard, like: Oh,a school full of fucked up corpses,oh, a spooky little girl's ghost, but she seems nuice so i'mma just let her help u do ur bussiness imouto chan! Byeee! " ,...DA...FUC??!!
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jul 7, 2014 3:31 PM
Mar 2013
Much better that the first.
Aug 6, 2014 6:22 PM

Aug 2013
The little girl must be really retarted. Who goes to pee with a ghost? Even a child wouldn't do that. And his brother... I'm speechless. Worst oniisan in the world.

And what's wrong with Suzumoto? She must have lost her mind thoroughly. What was she thinking while chit-chatting with vengeful spirits?

Morishige is a complete psychopath.

I wonder who is the girl with long black hair.
Aug 6, 2014 10:26 PM

Jun 2012
Yes everything about this series isn't that bad. . . , except for the characters. Well at least that one pair managed to appease one ghost and are unraveling the story of the past, so they're getting somewhere.
I know you might not always act rationally when under that much fear, but there are limits/some time when you should get a hold of yourself. Why, with all the dead bodies around, would you leave your scared little sister off on her own with a ghost you just heard from a story that got killed? And what was with trying to save Seiko, Naomi? Like, were you even trying?

Aug 14, 2014 8:51 PM

Apr 2014
kUshPandA_ENJOi said:
^I was so pissed when she watched her die. "I kept yelling Just pick her up!!" I like how that guy just whips out that random bowie knife at the end and takes that guy out:)
---------My Profile------------
Aug 17, 2014 10:27 AM

Jul 2014
Naomi just was in a big panic and she didn't know what to do.
Aug 21, 2014 3:13 AM
May 2014
i love it I love it I love it!
By the sound of it, the boy and girl appeased some other spirits without showing it? that's kinda lame if they did..

other than that I'm really enjoying it, I haven't seen any other anime that explore horror in this way ^_^
Sep 19, 2014 6:13 AM

May 2014
IdntHavWings said:
kUshPandA_ENJOi said:
^I was so pissed when she watched her die. "I kept yelling Just pick her up!!"
-NekoBeat- said:
Naomi just was in a big panic and she didn't know what to do.
Yeah but it was still pathetic of her -_-
Sep 27, 2014 1:39 PM

Jan 2011
Much better than the previous episode, and that shit at the end!
I'm starting to like this! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Oct 1, 2014 3:21 PM

May 2012
Pretty crazy but I quite like it! Let's see what's next.
Oct 12, 2014 9:33 PM

Feb 2010
Omg I adore this! Love me some gore. But that poor girl being dragged made me feel so sad ;( but I'm loving this a ton! Seriously wish there were more episodes.
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
Nov 28, 2014 7:03 AM
Jul 2014
All I can say is, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS NEED TO STAY TOGETHER!! What the hell? LEAVING A LITTLE GIRL BY HERSELF? REALLY? LIKE REALLY? Onii-chan sucks!!! She could have died!!!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» why no asmr

batslimeman - Apr 17

3 by puppycham »»
Apr 19, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Washijyazo - Aug 15, 2013

211 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Nov 29, 2023 9:57 AM

Poll: » Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babymilo91 - Aug 13, 2013

109 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Nov 29, 2023 9:20 AM

Poll: » Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou General Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2013

135 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Nov 27, 2023 12:39 PM

» Did anyone else find Corpse Party: Tortured Souls scary?

SSJ4ABD - Nov 18, 2021

15 by Fleeting_Dream »»
Oct 23, 2023 5:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.