Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 22, 2013 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oniiiichan. Cute episode again imo.

This is just too cute especially with both the sisters younger XD. Tsukushi is kinda mean though...

*lick*
Hehe. Dem cliffhangers.

Jun 22, 2013 6:55 AM

Nov 2007
10 years ago!! lol @ Hentai-san from the future. That chibi tsundere girl on the bus! Chibi Hentai-san (Komatsu-san?)!! He's been like that since young! So her mother was a kindergarten teacher, who is a tsundere? lol @ her pajama. Both sisters in chibi form!! lol @ chibi Hentai-san is forced to be wearing female cloths by the mother! lol @ that emotionless girl's drunk form (when she only smell it).

Wow, ending this ep. at that point? And on top of that next ep. final (ending this series with the past arc?).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 22, 2013 6:55 AM

Jun 2010
Sugoi.
5nanometersJun 23, 2013 6:23 PM
Fun things are fun.
Jun 22, 2013 7:04 AM

Jul 2010
Tsukiko went crazy over young hentai-san.

"sugoi, sugoi, sugoi, sugoi, sugoi..."
Jun 22, 2013 7:58 AM

Nov 2008
Drunk Tsukiko was quite funny and young Tsukushi and Youto were just cute especially Youto in girls clothing and pigtails. It's sad to see Tsukasa in such poor shape, she's sick and near death from exhaustion and even worse she's an alcoholic, I hope this isn't what killed her and she can be saved.

lol at Tsukiko going crazy over young Youto.

Jun 22, 2013 9:09 AM

Apr 2013
Where can you find this in english? I was always watching that on anime freak but seems they haven't uploaded it yet.
Jun 22, 2013 9:10 AM

Sep 2012
Loli x Loli x Loli x Shota
and Panty too
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 22, 2013 11:38 AM
Mar 2013
KicerK said:
Where can you find this in english? I was always watching that on anime freak but seems they haven't uploaded it yet.

You're a bit too hasty. A raw file was out only few hours ago. It'll come in a day or so.

Anyway, what a tricky plot it is!
htsujiJun 22, 2013 11:59 AM
Jun 22, 2013 1:08 PM

May 2009
Subs are out
Jun 22, 2013 1:31 PM

Sep 2007
Best episode so far. What a turn for drama!

Elite60 said:
Tsukiko went crazy over young hentai-san.

"sugoi, sugoi, sugoi, sugoi, sugoi..."

Also, this.

Jun 22, 2013 1:46 PM

Jun 2012
Yokodera knows how to choose women, too bad for him Tsukasa isn't a shotacon

Tiny versions of the cast were pretty funny to see
HybridMBLJun 23, 2013 8:12 AM
Jun 22, 2013 1:49 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Aww little Tsukiko, Youto, and even Azusa. Tsukushi was I guess always...stubborn? I really wonder why Youto doesn't remember anything, I mean he seemed like such a great kid who worried about Tsukasa being alone. If he went to her house pretty often, then how can he forget??? Anyways, this was a cute yet sad episode ;_; poor Tsukasa, misunderstandings suck. Btw, her pajamas is hilarious!
Jun 22, 2013 1:59 PM

Sep 2008
LittleStar said:
It's just a guess...
Maybe Yokodera from Tsukiko childhood is this Yokodera from present time?
That's why he don't remember this, because for him this haven't happen yet.

YES! I knew it!
This is when you deal with time xD

Chibi Tsukiko = Tsukiko
Nothing changed both cute! *.*

OMG! This licking scene! *.*
And this "Sugoi, sugoi, sugoi!"
Kawaii! Kawaii! Kawaii sugiru!

Can't wait to see next episode!
Have hope there will be announced of second season! *.*
Jun 22, 2013 2:05 PM

Jun 2013
Nice episode, chibi Tsukiko is so cute
Jun 22, 2013 2:06 PM
Feb 2013
HAVEN'T READ LN! ITS JUST MY SUPPOSES! I DON'T WANT TO BE SPOLIED IF I WAS RIGHT 'TILL NEXT WEEK!

Love this ep. so much. I think that Yokodera 1) Don't remember anything because of truama after Tsukasa's death or 2) some time changing thing(when we will sum up that this visit in past acctualy change future) 3) He wished to Nekogami for reseting his memories for some reason. Maybe in next ep we will see young Yokodera asking Nekogami in Tsutsukakushi residence to clear his memories after shock with Tsukasas death, or meybe becaouse of trauma that this 'cosplay' thing did to him, and Nekogami will just to play with him will turn him into Henati.
vardenslythaJun 22, 2013 2:09 PM
Jun 22, 2013 2:07 PM

Jan 2013
I'm sad right now. I really liked the interaction between Tsukasa and Young Youto, it was really sweet and I could see a whole series with this premise (like Usagi Drop without any kind of legal or blood related familybound).
I actually wished in the episode, that they would cut the jokes with drunken Tsukiko out and show more of her poor mother.
Jun 22, 2013 2:10 PM

May 2013
Good episode. Little Yokodera's funny lol.
Jun 22, 2013 2:15 PM
Feb 2013
seeing everyone seems only seeing the cute side and i'm thinking hard about the twist plot in this story makes me look like a baka
Jun 22, 2013 2:20 PM

Jan 2013
Amazing episode, things have gotten serious.
Jun 22, 2013 2:28 PM
Feb 2013
forholywar said:
seeing everyone seems only seeing the cute side and i'm thinking hard about the twist plot in this story makes me look like a baka

vardenslytha said:
HAVEN'T READ LN! ITS JUST MY SUPPOSES! I DON'T WANT TO BE SPOLIED IF I WAS RIGHT 'TILL NEXT WEEK!

Love this ep. so much. I think that Yokodera 1) Don't remember anything because of truama after Tsukasa's death or 2) some time changing thing(when we will sum up that this visit in past acctualy change future) 3) He wished to Nekogami for reseting his memories for some reason. Maybe in next ep we will see young Yokodera asking Nekogami in Tsutsukakushi residence to clear his memories after shock with Tsukasas death, or meybe becaouse of trauma that this 'cosplay' thing did to him, and Nekogami will just to play with him will turn him into Henati.

You're not alone :P But i like the cute side a looooot too !
Jun 22, 2013 2:35 PM

Apr 2013
Basically this is just a war between grandparents and mother and the victims are the 2 sisters . Youto acts as a replacement for those 2 . He loves theyr mother so he stays as much as he can with her .
If we'd pick a villain here , the villains are the grandparents .
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Jun 22, 2013 2:37 PM
Feb 2013
vardenslytha said:
forholywar said:

vardenslytha said:

You're not alone :P But i like the cute side a looooot too !

oh there are some :P
well yeah i guess this episode is kinda cute too
Jun 22, 2013 2:50 PM

Sep 2012
There better be a second season to this
A match made in heaven set the fires in hell
Jun 22, 2013 2:56 PM

Sep 2008
So what you guys think,
who is on picture in Tsutsukakushi house?

Yokodera or his chibi version?
Jun 22, 2013 2:57 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
How...

forholywar said:
No, not at all. Sure the kids were cute and all, but that didn't obscure what was going on.

tingy said:
I really wonder why Youto doesn't remember anything, I mean he seemed like such a great kid who worried about Tsukasa being alone.
It's almost like he basically adopted her and tried to take care of her as best as a 6 year old could...I wonder what his parents thought of all that.
Jun 22, 2013 3:03 PM

Jun 2013
This episode was great.
BUT WHY DIDN"T child tsukiko say 'hello' to little yokodera... :(

Okay, so the mother dies...
And that's what i really didn't like, because Tsukiko now saw her mother die in front of her...... :|
So she would very very very sad... Actually me too.
“The One With The Stronger Heart, Always Wins The Battle!!!”
[i]
Let's Go Out of Here..... Together.....
(Yes, that red-car with a mustache is my car :D )
Jun 22, 2013 3:08 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
I hope the final episode will answer all the question and will have great conclusion..
Jun 22, 2013 3:19 PM

May 2011
Great episode, and I was preparing for the feels at the end. I was deeply disappointed, hopefully they drag out the feels next episode. Her collapse wasn't very powerful.

That, and the fanservice in the episode was too plenty for something as serious as this episode was aiming to be.
LEGOFJun 22, 2013 3:23 PM
Jun 22, 2013 3:22 PM
Feb 2013
Cratex said:
How...

forholywar said:
I wonder what his parents thought of all that.

You saw, his parents are always out. They don't care about him at all as far as i see. So as well as he is trying to help Tsukasa with her loneliness he wants to have somebody in place of allways-off parents.
Jun 22, 2013 3:23 PM

Jul 2010
Tsukiko puts young Yokodera under her shirt, and then she goes under present time Yokodera's shirt. Lucky him!

Maybe young Yokodera made some type of wish that Tsukasa's daughter will love her again, resulting in why Tsukashi's memories of her mom are falsified and how it's supposed to be all Youto's fault in the first place.
You may read this quote , "However, by that point you'll have been torn to pieces."
Jun 22, 2013 3:25 PM
Feb 2013
MysticHaze said:
Maybe young Yokodera made some type of wish that Tsukasa's daughter will love her again, resulting in why Tsukashi's memories of her mom are falsified and how it's supposed to be all Youto's fault in the first place.

Thats a great point of view, didn't thought about it yet. Nice one!
Jun 22, 2013 3:32 PM

May 2013
Interesting episode. Tsukasa's personality is so different from what I expected it to be. The reason for her bitter character are obviously her circumstances. She is caring person at heart and I hope that her daughters will realize it next week. The same holds true for the present Tsukiko, because she seemed kinda mad at her mother at one point. I kinda get the feeling that they gonna change the past, which will lead the Tsukakushi family to a happy ending. Actually, can't they just wish for the past to be altered?

I like how almost all the characters had an appearence this episode. I think the only one missing was Emi.
Jun 22, 2013 3:37 PM

Sep 2008
I think this was Tsukashi's wish.
Maybe she wished that her young self spend more time with her mom
or she wanted to change history.
I don't think old or chibi Yokodera,
have something with this...
or maybe I missed something? xD
Jun 22, 2013 3:38 PM

Jun 2012
What a fantastic combination of comedy and drama, especially for those who favor the comedy side.

This show kind of reminds me, in some ways, of We Without Wings Under the Innocent Sky, in terms of the comedy and drama mix; also in terms of the unpredictable plot.

Anyway, this episode was awesome. I have high hopes for the season finale.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jun 22, 2013 3:44 PM
May 2013
I think Yokodera gave his memories of Tsukiko and Tsukushi mother to them.
Jun 22, 2013 3:53 PM

Feb 2012
They were so cute when they were young.

Awesome episode, that ending tho. :(
Jun 22, 2013 3:56 PM

Sep 2008
khalilbush said:

No, I don't what such thing!
I have hope they have real memories!
This will be sad... Too sad.
Jun 22, 2013 3:56 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
vardenslytha said:
Cratex said:
How...

I wonder what his parents thought of all that.

You saw, his parents are always out. They don't care about him at all as far as i see. So as well as he is trying to help Tsukasa with her loneliness he wants to have somebody in place of allways-off parents.
I know, but I didn't want to pursue that to far.
Jun 22, 2013 3:57 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
LittleStar said:
khalilbush said:

No, I don't what such thing!
I have hope they have real memories!
This will be sad... Too sad.
Unfortunately...
Jun 22, 2013 4:03 PM

Apr 2013
Seems that memories of tsukiko and steel are... faked? I am really curious, can't wait next week! :D
Jun 22, 2013 4:26 PM

Oct 2011
Gets ready for a sad ending next week T____T
Jun 22, 2013 4:28 PM

Feb 2010
Her mother is pretty dam hot.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2013 4:58 PM

Mar 2013
khalilbush said:

This... actually makes a lot of sense. It explains the swapped memories of the height measuring, and it fits in with the rest of the inconsistencies.
Jun 22, 2013 5:33 PM

Mar 2013
slarkisdabest said:
khalilbush said:

This... actually makes a lot of sense. It explains the swapped memories of the height measuring, and it fits in with the rest of the inconsistencies.

My guess is that he didn't give them to chibi steel, but that she wished that she would have been with her mother. The stony cat being twisted and all probably just decided to take his memories
Jun 22, 2013 5:43 PM

May 2012
YOKODERAAAAA

Chouchibi Tsukiko.

Pervert from the Future.

Tsukasabasan no Oppaiiiiii

HAMUHAMUHAMUHAMU
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jun 22, 2013 5:54 PM

Jan 2011
This episode was actually really good, time travel! I felt really sorry for Tsukiko's mother. Chibi Steel King was so aggressive but had such a moe voice still. xD Chibi Tsukiko was so cute. So young Yokodera also knew Tsukiko's mother and was quite close to her. Tsukiko acting all drunk was quite hilarious and erotic. The last scene was quite emotional though.
5/5
Jun 22, 2013 5:57 PM

Jan 2013
Temps said:
slarkisdabest said:
khalilbush said:

My guess is that he didn't give them to chibi steel, but that she wished that she would have been with her mother. The stony cat being twisted and all probably just decided to take his memories

I agree with that one... the stony cat is pretty twisted. However Yokodera really cares for their mother, I can see him wanting to give her daughters his memories.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
Jun 22, 2013 5:59 PM

Apr 2011
MelbShaw said:
Her mother is pretty dam hot.

I see what you did there
Jun 22, 2013 6:07 PM
Jun 2013
mora404 said:
Temps said:
slarkisdabest said:
khalilbush said:

I agree with that one... the stony cat is pretty twisted. However he really cares for their mother, I can see him wanting to give them his memories.

I agree with everyone, I think that Tsukasa is going to say "goodbye" in the next episode and young Yokodera is gonna be so sad that he'll ask to the Cat God to give his memories to Steel-san so she can love her mother as much as he loved her.
And maybe that could also explain why he became such a pervert. After all, he looked so innocent when Tsukasa forced him to dress like a girl.
But still... this picture
Jun 22, 2013 6:13 PM

Jun 2010
Hmm maybe Yokodera and Tsukiko made their smaller versions forget everything, so they wouldn't be sad. It seems like the mom doesn't know about the Cat God.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nyoko-Kun - Apr 13, 2013

304 by Speccie »»
Apr 10, 3:23 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

182 by slepice24 »»
Mar 24, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

332 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Jan 20, 12:08 AM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

134 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:19 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2013

132 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 26, 2023 1:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.