Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2009 4:34 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Benawi seems like a pretty cool guy, too bad he got replace by that idiot. I'm surprised that he is still around D:
Jan 2, 2009 5:02 AM

Nov 2007
Benawi is awesome. Best male in the show (though Oboro provides much comic relief... particularly in the specials).

(I just rewatched all of Utware lastnight/today, so wuu aero!).
Jan 17, 2009 4:48 AM

Aug 2007
Hmm yeah, maybe an episode about Benawi is coming up soon!
Jul 12, 2009 9:27 PM

Jul 2008
Benwai gets replaced, stupid move
Feb 25, 2010 7:59 AM

Oct 2009
The government leaders are so stereotypical, I love it xD

This series is sending a good message. It shows how one thing turns into a bunch of problems. Sure it was just a little rebellion at the start, but it gets out of control and begins a huge war where other villages are forced to get involved whether they like it or not, like WWII.
Aug 4, 2010 9:27 PM

Sep 2008
I feel bad for Eruruu too, Mukkuru.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2010 1:58 AM

Nov 2009
I have a feeling that after what just have happened, sooner or later Benawi will join Hakuoro.
Mar 19, 2011 5:52 AM

Jul 2009
Firstly, replacing your best general with someone untrained in the art of war = dumb

Secondly, burning non-rebellers to make an example for rebellers = dumb

Thirdly, it might be cheating if they had a way to force Mutikapa(but it's really Mukkur) to fight for them, but if it's of its free will, it's okay
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Jun 28, 2011 2:46 PM

Sep 2008
I knew Nuwangi had lost his marbles. Oh well - he'll get along better with an equally insane emperor. Hopefully this means that Benawi is now free to go join the rebellion, yes? :D I've got my fingers crossed... He seems like he would get along with Hakuoro.

Pathetic emperor, really. There is no emperor without a united people behind it, d'oh. No people = no empire. No empire = no empire... but still people, just not united.

HawthorneKitty said:

I feel bad that Eruruu got... ahem, "attacked" by Mukkuru. ._.' Even when angry, though, she's hardly intimidating... Makes for a good healer, I suppose.
Apr 26, 2012 1:21 AM

Sep 2011
LOL are you kidding me? That dude is a weakling!

And having a Mutikapa on your team is so OP! xD I loved it when even the enemy was complaining how it wasn't fair.
Jan 27, 2014 12:10 AM

Oct 2013
For some reason, the art quality for this episode looks better than previous episodes.
merle_noir said:
HawthorneKitty said:

I feel bad that Eruruu got... ahem, "attacked" by Mukkuru. ._.' Even when angry, though, she's hardly intimidating... Makes for a good healer, I suppose.

Yeah, I got "healed" when she's angry.
May 6, 2014 5:52 PM
Jun 2013
another fine episode.We also got our usal anime boob joke here.The fight scenes are entertaining in this show as well.I also find it kinda funny they put the fat evil guy again in the shadows when we just show him fully at the start.I also expect the chidlhood douch bag to try to kidnap eruruu.
May 31, 2014 9:46 PM

Aug 2013
Even Mukkuru is no match for Eruruu's death glare XD!

That emperor really is an idiot. Well, Benawi's free now so maybe he'll join up with Hakuoro :D
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Oct 4, 2015 7:39 PM

Nov 2013
Mukkuru "molests" Eruruu and then says, he feels sorry for her. Hilarious. The bastards blaming Hakuoro. As if there were no corruption and oppression before that. And playing dirty? That's rich, coming from murderers. So, Fattie Nr. 2 appointed our favourite mope and nutjob to samurai general. Stupidity and incompetence seems to run in the family. Also his little speech was, obviously, nonsense. There is no country without people. Burn everything to the ground and kill everyone and then realize, that you only rule over your sorry ass.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Oct 6, 2015 6:30 AM

Jun 2008
Let's fire an experienced fighting commander with a silly kid that can't beat anyone. Exactly the decision you would expect from such a silly fatso. It doesn't seem it will be that hard for our main guy to win.
Oct 8, 2015 1:18 AM

Jan 2011
Usually a horde of untrained peasants will have a difficult time against a small well-trained group of professional soldiers, until they become a horde of trained soldiers, so it may well take a while before Hakuoro can win. However, laying waste to your own country to teach your people a lesson is extraordinarily bad strategy--particularly when alternatives are at hand for your people to flock to. In the long run this "emperor" is toast.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Dec 29, 2015 10:22 PM

Jan 2013
Time sure is flying by.
Good episode, Kind of a strange situation Hakuoro is in. It got out of hand quickly.
Jan 8, 2016 7:35 AM

Aug 2010
Mukkuru feeling bad for Eruru after he tried sucking her oppai was hilarious XD

And her giving him Dat glare was so lol

Animation was amazing this ep
Feb 7, 2016 4:50 AM

Sep 2014
Another fat evil guy eh.
Benawi is a pretty cool guy. That fatass is so dumb replacing his best soldier with that crazy kid who prolly can't fight at all.
Mukkuru trying to suck Eruruu's oppai and his reaction afterwards was priceless ^^
Eruruu with the death glare :D
Happy to see Aruruu getting along with Hakuoro, she's so cute :3
nerfxFeb 7, 2016 5:20 AM
Dec 22, 2017 1:17 PM

Dec 2008
Monad said:
Let's fire an experienced fighting commander with a silly kid that can't beat anyone. Exactly the decision you would expect from such a silly fatso. It doesn't seem it will be that hard for our main guy to win.

I was thinking this is still basically a hopeless lopsided battle. How could they possibly put up a fight if a large army comes, even if that village being destroyed helps recruitment?

"Now Nuwangi will be my general".

Oh. Very well then. I guess it's a fair fight!
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
Jun 6, 2021 8:02 AM

Apr 2016
Eruruu sure is changing since Tusuruku's death. She is not as shy as she was, and that death's glare to Mukkuru... xD

May 9, 2022 6:44 PM
Jul 2018
Wow, Mukuruu went through a big growth sprout, and Nuwangi being appointed as a leader, is nothing but trouble. Benawi never really seemed like a bad person, as his ideals and intentions aren't harmful to the people.

More topics from this board

» I found an Hidden Gem

Naveen6662246 - Apr 9

7 by 0Unknown0 »»
Apr 10, 1:30 AM

Poll: » Utawarerumono Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

alert105 - Mar 23, 2008

108 by Strahan »»
Dec 9, 2023 7:58 AM

Poll: » Utawarerumono Episode 20 Discussion

aero - Mar 15, 2009

22 by Lolicon »»
Nov 7, 2023 8:52 PM

Poll: » Utawarerumono Episode 4 Discussion

aero - Dec 27, 2008

21 by HagePotPotato »»
Apr 9, 2023 9:35 PM

Poll: » Utawarerumono Episode 24 Discussion

aero - Mar 15, 2009

18 by fast2611 »»
Mar 8, 2023 8:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.