Forum Settings
Forums

if you could spend a day with any character, who would it be and what would you do?

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 19, 2013 2:50 PM
Jul 2018
Hmm picking one person is way too hard. Would like to hang out with the Odd Jobs Crew, especially Gintoki. Stuffing ourselves with ice cream, cake and reading manga. Or with Okita terrorizing everyone else.

Or Sai from Hikaru no Go, having him teach me Go. He seems like he would be great company.

Or Gin Ichimaru, I'd like to spend the day in bed with him =D
May 19, 2013 4:33 PM

Sep 2012
Mayoi Hachikuji, and not just because I'm a disgusting pedophile. The conversations she has with Araragi in Bake and (especially) Nise are incredibly interesting and I think i could pass a whole day just rambling about random stuff with her.
May 19, 2013 4:41 PM

Nov 2008
Kircheis from LOGH and I'd hug him for a whole day so I hope he'd let me. ;_;
May 19, 2013 4:41 PM

Dec 2010
Toshiro Hijikata. I'd be satisfied even only spending the whole day with him at the shinsengumi headquarter smoking and lazying around. And... eating mayonnaise.
May 19, 2013 4:44 PM

Mar 2013
I'm a woman of simple tastes. I don't need someone with flashy powers or a genius badass or anything like that. All I want is to spend a day with Taichi Mashima to get down and dirty on the mat...you know. Learning karuta. It's not as easy as it looks, you know!
"Go bald, Kurosaki."

May 19, 2013 6:24 PM

Dec 2012
Kaga Rin, she'd be the little sister I've always wanted!
May 19, 2013 6:40 PM

Oct 2009
It would be Yuki Nagato. Not that I like her much, but I would spend my day with her again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and... well, you get the idea
May 19, 2013 6:47 PM

Sep 2011
Katsura from gintama, just follow the dude around like that one ep where the news chick was following him, it'd be so stupid funny

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 19, 2013 7:43 PM

May 2011
Johan, i feel dialogue with him will be enlightening
May 19, 2013 8:00 PM

Dec 2009
Just one day... I guess two days in a row doesn't count but after the next day you could start over a new day with the character, I guess.
But if the condition is really only 1 day and never again it really changes the choosing of which character and for what reasons... damn.

- warning, there is probably going to be a long list of characters with their reasons -

As a Guy friend relationship --to chat and hang out, also admire as a favorite character of course. I would choose Araragi Koyomi from the Monogatari Series and Ayumu Aikawa from Kore wa Zombie desu Ka?
Out of curiosity and interest, I'd ask Araragi how he deals with Senjougahara's cold comments, and ask him why he doesn't love Hanekawa when she loves him. I'd probably ask him many other questions.
As for Ayumu, I'd ask him who he loves, and that Yuki has really strong feelings for him and what are his thoughts about it.

Taneshima Popura from Working!! and Mayoi Hachikuji from the Monogatari Series, I honestly don't know what I could do with them that would be worthwhile of their visit... but for sure I'd enjoy their cuteness and hug them tightly and cuddle with them.

Saigusa Haruka from Little Busters! definitely the type of girl I'd want to go out with, she'd be my girlfriend for one day.

Yoruichi from Bleach, I'd love to be sexually dominated by her as a mature "I'll teach you a women's body" women. Same goes for Anko from Naruto, and Tsunade. -Ren from DearS as a sex slave

Go on a date with Tenten from Naruto and see what kind of fun supporting character she is.

Horo from Spice and Wolf, I don't know what I'd be able to do with her since she's older than me and would see me as a kid and also a waste of time somehow but... I'd want to love her, which includes making love. Those wolf ears and beautiful tail...

Mine Riko from Hidan no Aria, and Chris Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead ... they are just too attractive in looks and cute in personality. I'd do... something! I don't know but... just spend time with them and chat. --Elsie as well from The World God Only Knows. Oh! and Yoko! beautiful, young and hot... you know what I'd do with her.

I'd watch anime and all kind of Otaku stuff with Konata.

I guess that's about it...
It sucks because I wanted to find someone I could cry on them when I needed to and that I could tell them about my problems and that they give me great advice, it could be a friend, mother figure or lover. But I don't know who.

I also can't think of one person who could be a great friend that is extremely fun to be with.
waalex11May 19, 2013 8:38 PM
May 19, 2013 8:29 PM

May 2013
Lavi! (D.Gray-man) he kinda seems like the type of guy who knows how to have fun c: and he is really funny so i bet hes got some funny stories to listen to and some funny jokes.

I think i would just enjoy listening to him c: a nice walk outside with his funny stories of bookman
May 19, 2013 8:29 PM

May 2012
Haruhi, the have someone kill her. :)
May 19, 2013 8:39 PM

Jun 2011
OnePieceQ8 said:
Ikaros from Sora no otoshimono
i will do exactly what tomoki did in ep.1 + more :P

i changed my mind..
Guts from Berserk
i want to shake his hand and say to him: "Keep going man.. i believe in you T-T".
May 19, 2013 8:45 PM

Aug 2012
Luffy: We'd go to an island; relax and talk about all of the adventures that him and all the straw hats had - eating, laughing; all that good stuff :)
May 19, 2013 8:49 PM

Apr 2011
NotAlive_Zombie said:
Lavi! (D.Gray-man) he kinda seems like the type of guy who knows how to have fun c: and he is really funny so i bet hes got some funny stories to listen to and some funny jokes.

I think i would just enjoy listening to him c: a nice walk outside with his funny stories of bookman

I can't take your post serious when accompanied with that sign xD

Anyway, any of those anime elders that's always giving perfect life advices that leaves your path open for victory! That would be just fine but nope...
Leaving the obvious perverted ideas behind I choose Vash from Trigun, he looks like that kind of guy that never gets boring. Everything (except gay stuff :D) would be alright.
But well, anime characters lack personality that's why if you dream a little bit you'll find yourself interested by lots of characters.
May 19, 2013 8:52 PM

Feb 2010
Spend the entire day ****ing like a rabbit with Airi Sena.
May 19, 2013 8:54 PM

Mar 2012
Always with the sex with you people.

Why can't you just enjoy spending some time with characters you enjoy for their, you know, character?
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
May 19, 2013 9:03 PM

Feb 2013
Negative-Travis said:

Why can't you just enjoy spending some time with characters you enjoy for their, you know, character?

Even though I already said Nagato earlier, If I say I want to spend time with Hayase Mina because of her "character" will you still hold it against me? <.<
May 19, 2013 9:06 PM

Mar 2012
Ntad said:
Negative-Travis said:

Even though I already said Nagato earlier, If I say I want to spend time with Hayase Mina because of her "character" will you still hold it against me? <.<

If your goal is sex, yes.
May 19, 2013 9:08 PM

Feb 2013
Negative-Travis said:
Ntad said:
Negative-Travis said:

But I just want to be her sexfriend....
May 19, 2013 9:12 PM
Jul 2018
Gilgamesh from Fate Franchise (For his treasury, provided I don't get killed)

You can get almost everything from Gilgamesh by the way, A spear that can kill at long range, a flying machine that travel at the speed of thought, elixir of youth etc.
May 19, 2013 9:13 PM

Mar 2012
Neane1993 said:
a flying machine that travel at the speed of thought.

It'd be pretty slow for you, then, wouldn't it?
May 19, 2013 9:23 PM

Apr 2011
Ntad said:
Negative-Travis said:
Ntad said:
Negative-Travis said:

But I just want to be her sexfriend....

No you don't, I just asked it to my local tarot reader that happens to be Akito_Kinomoto and the answer:

Akito_Kinomoto said:
Spend the entire day ****ing like a rabbit with Hayase Mina.

You're a bad person, your perverted mind should be exorcized by all means necessaries then shall you be in piece.
May 19, 2013 9:29 PM

Feb 2013
Tormented said:

You're a bad person. Your perverted mind should be exorcised by any means necessary. Then shall you be at peace.

Also, fixed. For great justice.

And flattery will get you everywhere. *wink*
NTADMay 19, 2013 9:52 PM
May 19, 2013 9:29 PM
Jul 2018
Negative-Travis said:
Neane1993 said:

Sadly I can't think of any anime characters from whom I could steal an air-ship that could travel faster than the speed of sound. Still better than nothing.
May 19, 2013 9:35 PM

Sep 2012
Neane1993 said:
Negative-Travis said:
Neane1993 said:

Sadly I can't think of any anime characters from whom I could steal an air-ship that could travel faster than the speed of sound. Still better than nothing.

You could steal a gundam or something. Those are fast and can fly in space and shit.
May 19, 2013 9:40 PM

Oct 2009
Ghost-Lightning said:
Neane1993 said:
Negative-Travis said:
Neane1993 said:

You could steal a gundam or something. Those are fast and can fly in space and shit.

Maybe Puru then?
May 19, 2013 9:42 PM

Apr 2011
Ntad said:
Tormented said:

You're a bad person. Your perverted mind should be exorcised by any means necessary. Then shall you be at peace.

Also, fixed. For great justice.

Oh thanks, shame on me.
May 19, 2013 10:31 PM

Feb 2012
Asuka. Then it's just a matter of waiting until she falls asleep.

May 20, 2013 2:26 AM

Sep 2012
Ogami Rei, let's go burn some criminals!

(If only Devil on a G-string had an anime it'd be Maou)
May 20, 2013 3:10 AM
Mar 2011
Neane1993 said:
Gilgamesh from Fate Franchise (For his treasury, provided I don't get killed)

You can get almost everything from Gilgamesh by the way, A spear that can kill at long range, a flying machine that travel at the speed of thought, elixir of youth etc.

I think it would be interesting to talk with him. He must know a lot of interesting things... As well as Rider from F/Z.
May 20, 2013 4:13 AM

Jan 2012
Narumi,I'd spend all day talking to him about fuck all and then at the end of the day i'd tell him
May 20, 2013 8:45 AM
Feb 2013
Welp, I'd go with Himeko Inaba.
May 20, 2013 8:49 AM

Oct 2012
VictorVonDoom said:
Asuka. Then it's just a matter of waiting until she falls asleep.

Don't be a dick Shinji.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
May 20, 2013 8:49 AM

Jul 2011
The female cast from SAO.

The Internet is a very bad place, you should never go there.
May 20, 2013 9:05 AM

Oct 2009
Senjougahara for a day. Apparently I'm a masochist, I'd listen to her snarky comments for hours, but I have to make sure no staplers or scissors involved.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
May 20, 2013 9:43 AM

Jan 2013
Sailor Scouts for obvious horny reasons. More specifically, Sailor Venus.
Dubs>subs.
Breaking Bad>Anime
Comic books>manga
99% of Anime is Garbage
May 20, 2013 9:46 AM

Apr 2013
azzuRe said:
Senjougahara for a day. Apparently I'm a masochist, I'd listen to her snarky comments for hours, but I have to make sure no staplers or scissors involved.

That does sound lovely although I'd let her keep the staplers.
May 20, 2013 3:47 PM

May 2010
I would want to spend my day with Treize Khushrenada; having breakfast in bed with him, walking through a rose garden, play a game or two of chess, offer to make him a special lunch, read poems together, visit a few shops before having tea at a cafe, getting dressed in nice clothing for a romantic dinner followed by a night of dancing, then best for last... having sex together.
kanon-chanMay 21, 2013 11:05 AM
May 20, 2013 4:42 PM

Feb 2012
I would discuss political situation of Senegal while playing golf with Alucard
May 20, 2013 4:55 PM

Jan 2011
hmm some one very interesting. I'd say Onizuka because then ik for sure that were gonna be doing crazy shit
this is my god damn signature.
May 21, 2013 1:12 AM

Feb 2013
I'd get shitfaced drunk with Holo lol :D
May 21, 2013 2:21 AM

Apr 2011
DeadmanJuan said:
I'd get shitfaced drunk with Holo lol :D

Another bad person spotted!
May 21, 2013 3:39 AM

Sep 2011
Sasasegawa Sasami.

And what would I do?

May 21, 2013 6:29 AM

Jun 2012
A day with Yui Hirasawa.. Hmm, I guess I'd sit there eating tea and cake the whole time :3
Effort is good.
May 21, 2013 1:30 PM

Oct 2009
SlothNamakemono said:
azzuRe said:

That does sound lovely although I'd let her keep the staplers.

Indeed, don't want her to go mad looking for her weapons.

Better staplers than cutters..
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
May 21, 2013 1:56 PM

May 2013
I'd spend the day with Ginko from Mushishi and get him to show me as many mushi phenomenon as possible. (Assuming I could see them of course)
May 21, 2013 3:37 PM

Jul 2012
Light yagami

I'd be his right hand man instead of that idiot Mikami, all light fans will know what I'l do, keep a piece of the page with me and use that page when it comes to the climax of the series.

But like I said right hand man
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
May 21, 2013 4:04 PM

Jan 2013
Monkey D Luffy and the rest of the crew. We'd go on an adventure somewhere on the Grand Line.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts.

Pinoffin - 12 hours ago

45 by Pinoffin »»
3 minutes ago

» Would you be surprised if someone said your favorite anime was the greatest anime of all time? ( 1 2 )

MeanMrMusician - Mar 28

52 by bucciest »»
4 minutes ago

» Which character in your favorites is the most down bad / warped personality?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 5

22 by bucciest »»
6 minutes ago

» Anime adaptation wish list

kuroneko99 - Apr 5

24 by bucciest »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » hate watching

deg - Apr 14

46 by bucciest »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.