Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Mar 30, 2013 2:41 AM

Jan 2011
Suzie said:
This anime just felt way too much like a visual novel, instead of an anime. The main character is unbearably plain and barely speaks.

On another note, Ukyou is one of the worst stabbers ever! Like, it can't really be that hard to stab that girl! And in the end, the only thing except the wall that he's able to stab is himself. lolz.

I agree, but this wasn't that bad imo, it was really relaxing and the mystical aura was definitely nice imo. The art is really pretty too, haha. Ukyo is a horrible stabber, I wish that they would have executed this is a more serious way, well... it is shoujo... so...

The second part of this episode was kinda stupid, I didn't expect this happy fairy ending bullshit.

I'll give this 5/10, enjoyable and some parts were thrilling, I really liked the beginning of this episode and the mystical elements, but the main character was slow and some scenes were stupid.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 30, 2013 7:18 AM

Sep 2012
usually i give anime high scores.
just few of them surprised me how bad they were. this is one of them.
some parts were interesting and mysterious so 4/10 from me.
私の力はあなたの理解を超えています
Mar 30, 2013 8:55 AM

Jul 2009
The Heroine xD really lack personality ....yeah I know she forget her memories and is normal to be little confused at the beginning, but she still really pissed me aaaah every time she say "um um" uuuh just say something damn it ....and eh but to be honest I cant hate the anime, well I love dating sim games. this one is dating sims adaptation, and It felt like playing one too, so I can't complain.

I'll give it 7/10 now, even though I know it deserve lower score, but whatever.
uh but is not fair.....ok so 5/10
yurkinMar 30, 2013 10:46 PM
Mar 31, 2013 12:12 AM

Mar 2013
Easily the worst show I've seen in a while 3/10.

Mar 31, 2013 3:52 AM
Jul 2008
So wait? That's it? No idea who she REALLY was gonna end up with?? WTF man!
Mar 31, 2013 1:28 PM
May 2012
This is bad. i mean, arcana famiglia kind of bad. And arcana famiglia was really bad. -.-
Mar 31, 2013 5:40 PM

Oct 2012
Kuroi-rima said:

Well, i still want to play the game, someone knows where can i download it in english?? Hehe

Sorry. You can only get a translator or somebody who already translated/translates for you.
There is a YouTuber who summarizes what happens in each part in English, though.
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Apr 4, 2013 12:34 PM

Jan 2008
So basically, the only important characters were the heroine, Orion and Ukyou and everyone else was completely irrelevant towards the main plot? Wow... what a waste of time to have to watch through every other character's story. Reminds me of literally every Key anime.
Apr 5, 2013 3:40 PM

Mar 2013
At first Amnesia seemed to be pretty interesting but as it went on it got boring. The ending wasn't anything special at all. As for the main character she rarely speaks and lacks personality, it was like as long as any one of the guys were nice to her she would fall for them... like wtf? Anyways this anime was sub-par nothing more to it.
Apr 6, 2013 1:05 AM
Jun 2009
I find this series very terrible. I can't even believe that I've watched this from the beginning to end. At first, I was curious on how the heroine got her amnesia and why she transfer to different worlds. This show is more of a game rather than an anime (well, it did come from a game after all). Also, I can feel that the last episode is struggling to make us cry or feel sad about it. Well, they failed to capture my emotions. It was terrible! I did not even shed a single tear nor did I feel bad about it.
I'm also wondering on what route she picked at the end. All in all, I didn't like this series, if you liked it, then go ahead. It's only my opinion after all. I would rather play the game, because, in the game, I would understand why the heroine doesn't speak much.
Apr 6, 2013 7:36 AM
Apr 2011
so glad is over, i watch it because the mystery on it.
and of course, that kawai Orion...
i give 7/10 because i don't to like shoujo, more over Harem Shoujo... >.<
Apr 6, 2013 9:56 AM

Feb 2010
The moronic heroine + convoluted plot + pointless ending = 5/10 (I"m generous because there's smexy men involved...)
Apr 6, 2013 12:47 PM

Nov 2012
Oh? The building is on fire?
Let's take a relaxing moment to have a deep discussion explaining half the plot.

Should have dropped this a long long time ago.

Apr 7, 2013 1:17 PM

Aug 2009
One big sleeping pill.
It got somewhat interesting at ep 10-12, other than that, the show was really dull :/
- 6 and that's me being generous.
Apr 8, 2013 12:20 PM

Oct 2009
Giving this a 4 for the hot boys and character designs. That's all this show had to offer really.
Apr 9, 2013 3:44 AM

Apr 2012
I haven't played the game and I think that the show is decent. I don't really see how bad this is, so, a 7/10.
@inuvivo on twitter!
Apr 10, 2013 3:12 PM
OG Rewriter

Aug 2009
I want to play this game, and it's on the Japanese iTunes store, but sadly it is in, you guessed it, Japanese. And I don't know Japanese and I could watch a translation or read a summary but I want to play it meself >.>

Overall, I think Shin was my favorite. Kent is a close runner up (I like dorky boys who have no experience with women) and then Ikki, cuz he's gorgeous. Ukyo deserves a mention on this list too, because despite his constant psychotic breaks that caused him to develop a split personality, he has endearing qualities.

Toma.....omg Toma you yandere mofo. I think he should go out with one of the psychos from Ikki's fan clubs. You know, assuming he can pry them away from Ikki. But Toma has some cute qualities too. Plus his kiss was the best ;3

I guess that's really the point of routes in otome games, all the boys will have their cute qualities and their not so cute qualities. And in Toma's case, putting a girl in a cage is never cute. But at least he gave her some toys!

I liked this anime, it gets an 8/10 from me.
-renn-Apr 10, 2013 3:17 PM
Apr 12, 2013 11:12 PM

Apr 2013
No doubt that this is one of the most disappointing and terrible animes out there.

Reasons:

1. The ending is terrible.
2. The MC (Heroine) remains stupid 'till the end of the series.
3. They didn't show the guy she chose in the end.

I'll give this a 4/10 because of the decent animation and OP/ED song.
Even though I'm also a bit disappointed at Hiiro no Kakera, I'd choose that show over than this anyday.
Apr 20, 2013 9:26 AM
May 2012
The series had me scratching my head most of the time. It was confusing and so was not interesting. And now it felt worse at the ending, where she had to choose instead, i just wanna see her back into her original world, and then see who she's with. Felt like a waste of the series. But then I'll have to give credit to the art, though.

5/10.
Apr 23, 2013 3:15 PM
Apr 24, 2013 11:30 PM
Jul 2018
I cried so hard at Orion's flashback scene. This is perhaps the only scene that they manage to execute well from the game (imo).

Of course, the games have more details and it's impossible to have a good flow in a 12-episode anime considering how long & detailed the games' plot is.

Brain Base, still, you've done a good job (Y)
May 2, 2013 8:07 PM
May 2012
I knew it was going to be bad. I mean seriously? An anime about amnesia called Amnesia?
I decided I hated it at episode 3. But what else can you expect from an anime adapted from a game? I hate people who criticize mangas or animes without finishing them, so I watched it all.
Honestly... it doesn't even deserve a 1/5. I'm sorry to those who enjoyed it... But what the hell is this shit? She has the personality of a rock. No expression or reaction whatsoever. What made me hate it the most was there outfit. Not only do they look stupid, THEY NEVER CHANGE. The only thing I've seen her wear is her uniform, hospital clothes, and her dress. At least that's one more outfit than what the guys wear.
__
A few days ago, a friend of mine asked me if I've heard of the anime "Amnesia". She told me that her cousin recommended to her and said it was good.
I told her that it was the stupidest anime ever. A complete waste of time.
The next day she told me that she watched it anyways and said that it was awesome. I was tempted to strangled her to death.
Why ask for my opinion if it's going to be disregardful anyways?
May 10, 2013 9:24 PM

Jul 2009
I kinda enjoyed it. While I hated the heroine, I certainly didn't hate the anime, otherwise i would have simply dropped it. It really started heating up after episode 10 or so...Touma's arc. I don't care what anyone says, still love crazy Touma. I was surprised that I started liking Ukyo, though.. Anyways I thought it was decent, especially for an anime based on an otome game. Now I really wanna try the game and get my hands on Touma!!! ^_^ And Damn, the bishies, were hot!
May 25, 2013 2:52 PM
May 2012
I just finished watching this anime and I must say that this anime isn't really that terrible as everyone says that it is. Coming from an Otome game it wasn't that bad. Of course, the art was amazing but as the storyline.. I expect better. Same goes for the ending... Any comments?
May 25, 2013 2:59 PM

May 2013
normal anime, not good, not bad. but the art of the characters is amazing
May 25, 2013 3:03 PM
May 2012
Zerafina said:

Yeah, I felt the same way.
I kind of expect it to be okay coming from an Otome game.
May 25, 2013 3:04 PM
May 2012
kuroneko-desu said:
normal anime, not good, not bad. but the art of the characters is amazing

Same feeling here.
May 25, 2013 3:11 PM

May 2013
I WANT TO PUNCH A HOLE IN THE MAIN CHARACTER'S FACE.
May 25, 2013 3:13 PM

Jul 2012
The only thing I like about Amnesia was the art. Everything else, no. I love reverse harems, so I was excited about this one, but I was sadly disappointed. Story line made little sense, the MC had no personality and no special qualities to her. I feel like this anime was made purely for the male eye candy.
May 27, 2013 9:07 AM

May 2013
At least now something happened here but the ending was very terrible. We never get to know the heroine and she is still gloomy. We never know who she will end up with. I was not sad when Orion left the heroine in the last episode because when I watched the anime, I could care less about what happened to them. I mean they did nothing at all.

Overall, this is the biggest waste of my time and the ending was terribly executed.

I have to say that this is my #5 worst anime, just above School Days, #6.

If you need a sleeping pill, just watch the whole anime and at the end you will be very disappointed.
Jun 17, 2013 1:53 PM

Dec 2012
Actually I didn't like the art in this anime, but I loved the story.
It just ended as I was expecting but I got sad when she had to separate from Orion :(

7/10
Jul 7, 2013 4:41 PM

May 2012
Well I don't really know what to say, the ending was rather expected and boring, while mostly everything was going good a couple episodes back they sure didn't proceed with it and fucked it up somehow though still explaining everything what really happened so that sure is a plus!

I did notice that the default pace is WAY TOO SLOW so for those who want to give this show a try a speed of 1.70x is really making it better to watch it, the whole pace is a lot better by it and because the characters talk slow paced as their self you won't really miss anything when you speed it up!

In the end it wasn't all too bad but wouldn't call it good, the concept was interesting but they didn't managed to make it interesting enough...
Jul 12, 2013 2:25 AM

Apr 2010
I did feel bad for Ukyo, but man, happy endings?

Why did I have to sit through the last bits of that episode?

This was awful. I give it a generous 6/10 just because I enjoyed the character design.

It was boring. The ending was expected. . . .
Jul 25, 2013 3:14 AM

Jan 2008
Okay I am mad at the ending but i am not thinking OMG this is the best ending anime ever bc we all know that so isnt true but in all honesty it was a decent anime in the end better endings then some anime i have seen n hell other then those bitches in the hats from the Ikki Fan Club n Rika oh n the way the Heroine spoke or lack there of it wasnt to bad slow at times but not the worst anime i have ever seen like seriously but would i watch it again i really dont think so.
Oct 27, 2013 4:20 PM

Oct 2013
wait i'm actually kind of confused about the ending... do we know who she chooses?
Oct 28, 2013 8:10 PM

May 2013
piepal125 said:
wait i'm actually kind of confused about the ending... do we know who she chooses?

I don't think so. This ends in a terrible way. The end just says "Welcome back to your new world".
mercury1980Nov 19, 2013 8:28 AM
Dec 29, 2013 9:48 AM

Aug 2012
I think the anime is pretty good. In the end it still gives off this mysterious feel but it's a game... what can you do ?

The heroine's name is
from what I searched.

Mar 20, 2014 9:38 AM

Feb 2014
is that even a proper ending : p? that why i kind of hate animes that based on otome game SPECIALLY with Harem
but i wonder what happend to ukyo he was my fav character after toma and shin but wth she didn't cry after what happened to ukyo when he nearly died and she cries in Orion's route ???? she has no heart : p and no name of course!!
is she going to meet ukyo in real life or is he dead ? xD and what happned with the other guys .
anime doesn't explain much and i don't wanna read the manga because i thought the anime was cool but i guess i should've -.-
gonna give 5/10 because of the missing details and the unemotional heroine!

*EDIT: Wait wat?? 5/10? more like 2/10 at least : p

Aug 4, 2014 11:44 PM

Oct 2009
huft.. in the end we never found out her name.. and who really her boyfriend? is it Ukyou?

Wel.. i like touma better than anyone hohoh

Jan 21, 2015 7:29 PM

Jun 2014
All I have to say is that frankly only episodes 11 and 12 were worth watching. Seriously, this plot could have actually had a great deal of potential but then they use it for nothing but a reverse harem and totally ruined it. That and the fact that the main character had no personality (or name for god's sake >.>).

I really like Ukyo though. He was the only guy I didn't want to punch in the face at some point.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2015 8:57 AM
May 2015
Barbara-chan said:

Sayonara!

So in the end we don't know her real memory~ Or her name~ Just the facts~ Salalala another stupid ending~

They might have a second season though....Also, she doesn't have a name because the anime creators stupidly decided, "Hey! We are just going to name her Heroine! Just like it is in the game." -_-
Stupid Idea....

Also, I'm guessing the ending because I watched the OVA. All the guys seemed to be there and no one seemed to be dating her. So, just because Ukyo traveled to a lot of dimensions, doesn't mean he traveled to all of them. It was said that Neil (who was helping Ukyo travel) ran out of his powers, so he told Ukyo that since he used up all his powers this was his last chance to save "Heroine." So, that means there is a possibility that there are many more dimensions out there where they can be together. They just haven't discovered them yet!

I know, I know that in the end of the anime they showed the doors, but those don't only represent the worlds, but the guys also. And you know how anime always is. There's always some stupid miracle (AKA: Traveling back in time and crap like that) that can always happen!

BlankDespairMay 10, 2015 9:01 AM
Jun 19, 2015 6:45 PM

Jul 2013
Hmm it's a little bit weird for me. I'm glad that Orion explained almost everything so that I could understand the things better. Sad that we will never see her true memories, what her name is or in which world she will go back.

The doors for sure represent the guys she dated but oh man I want to now what happened after the last scene (Shin route woulld be awesome) >.<

All in all for sure at the beginning it was pure chaos and confusion for me but at the same time it was interesting at least for me it was the first time I saw an anime like this.

So I go with an 7/10 :)

Sep 12, 2015 5:26 AM

Dec 2009
What a horrible butchery of a great plot.
I thought they were gonna give the "she keeps her memories between worlds" aspect more attention but i think they forgot they used it halfway through.
Gonna give it an 8 cuz i got to see more of the bishies though.
Oct 17, 2015 10:49 PM
May 2012
I feel horrible for reviving what seems to be a dead forum, since I already feel shitty enough for needing a few things cleared up. I found it quite disturbing that as I shifted through the thread, everyone was just rating and placing their comments of how the animation was, what episode hit them with the feels train, etc. etc. while I still lacked the knowledge to comprehend the anime, so please bear with me.

I guess I should start with what I do understand, Neil gave Ukyo the power to transport from one world to another to see his beloved Heroine alive (sorry, as I wrote this I realised I don't remember whether or not they gave her a name, though I seem to understand we don't know it according to comments). Then, Ukyo finds an alternate reality heroine we'll call H2. When H2 died, Ukyo was sent into a fit of sadness again, which made Neil feel bad enough to send H2 into a different world. Unfortunately, doing so made him lose all his powers and send H2 sprawling through different worlds.

What I don't understand is why H2 had to die everytime to get into another world? If she was sprawling through, wouldn't she just randomly jump with no explanation? Also, in the worlds where Ukyo died in her place, wouldn't that end her world jumping because she survives? Or visa versa, wouldn't Ukyo stop world jumping because he survives when she dies? Furthermore, how was Ukyo landing in every world H2 seemed to end up in? And why did he chase H2 specifically anyway if he just wanted to see any alternate Heroine survive after August 25th? If Ukyo wanted to just see any alternate Heroine survive after August 25th, wouldn't him dying in any alternate world suffice in granting his wish as the Heroine of that world would survive due to him dying?
Oct 21, 2015 6:17 AM

May 2010
Infinite said:
ahmed_great2005 said:
I actually enjoyed the series.Not the best i have seen but it atleast deserves a 7 from people. I personally gave it 9:D

You disgust me.

It has dropped down to a 6, lol. I was an idiot back then.
Dec 11, 2015 11:59 AM

May 2014
In the end I'm not even mad about watching this. It's a pretty good silly anime to watch while having mock exams. And it's always fun to see the idealized guys in shoujo harems.

Now I'm just wondering who is more plain? This dumbass heroine or stickman form Monster Musume?
Jul 4, 2016 10:22 AM

Aug 2015
Actually, I liked this seria. It's quite complicated and the main chracter i annoying, but after all, these 12 episodes were interesting. I would like to know how her world looks like and who is she with there.

Sep 16, 2016 11:02 AM
Sep 2016
I don't know why everyone hate this anime for me it is the best and I think in the last episode she chose ukyou (the guy with long green hair) I mean it is obvious his story was different than the others I mean he wasn't her bf in that world
Feb 20, 2017 11:03 PM

May 2013
Lol I agree, our heroine was annoying. But hey, all reverse harems have that weak or annoying heroine who is virtually useless and no one understands why all the boys like her. But. Whatever.

Most of us are only here for the bishies lmfaaooo.

6/10 because this reverse harem storyline is unique with the parallel worlds. The pairings were pretty cute, I guess.

Best Boys imo would have to be Ukyo for sure, Ikki, annddd... I guess I like Kento too haha.
Mar 4, 2017 4:44 AM

Jul 2015
Kokoro_Inuzuka said:
But hey, all reverse harems have that weak or annoying heroine who is virtually useless and no one understands why all the boys like her.

Yeahhhh, girls have a hard time understanding why guys prefer weak, "useless" girls, it seems. And vice versa, I will probably never understand why girls prefer assholes. But at least I stopped questioning it. Maybe you should do the same ;)
Afterwards you'll probably like reverse harems even more.
InshadiuSMar 4, 2017 4:52 AM
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2013

163 by RioAl »»
Apr 19, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 11, 2013

116 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

98 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:06 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 14, 2023 5:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.