Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 15, 2013 2:13 AM

Apr 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well that went as expected and Arcadios came to the conclusion none of us even considered. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE
Feb 15, 2013 2:20 AM

Jun 2010
So the princess is the liar. Didn't see that coming.
Feb 15, 2013 2:22 AM

Apr 2008
Shadow's a puzzle too since this chapter shows it beyond a (lol pun) shadow of a doubt that the guy is a separate entity entirely.
Feb 15, 2013 2:28 AM

May 2011
Wow that was fast
Feb 15, 2013 2:29 AM

Mar 2012
Little by little Carla vision come true. And once again my inner shipper cannot bear the sight of potential couple. Go Gajeel x Levy.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 15, 2013 2:32 AM

Jun 2010
Darklight0303 said:
Shadow's a puzzle too since this chapter shows it beyond a (lol pun) shadow of a doubt that the guy is a separate entity entirely.
I have a feeling that the shadow is related to Zeref but isn't related to the eclipse project.
Feb 15, 2013 2:32 AM

Oct 2009
OMG this issue was awesome
Iron Shadow Dragon is awesome
Can't wait to see what the white knight finds out...
wonder why she would be lying though?
Feb 15, 2013 2:39 AM

Oct 2012
Gajeel looked BA but i want Natsu to rape something.Overall, a decent chapter with enough action and a nice little twist.
Feb 15, 2013 2:41 AM

Dec 2011
-MgZ_ said:
So the princess is the liar. Didn't see that coming.
Yup.

So the wolves are back huh...................

Interesting............??
Feb 15, 2013 2:47 AM

Oct 2011
I loved Iron Shadow Gajeel!

Feb 15, 2013 3:19 AM

Aug 2012
Gajeel is just too damn cool. Levy was cute this chapter. Curious about the wolves returning, but really REALLY wanna see Laxus and Jura colliding, so hopefully next chapter goes back to that.
Feb 15, 2013 3:24 AM

Feb 2012
Holy shit, Gajeel's roar was huge, I wonder if he is stronger than Natsu in that state.

Why the wolves, Mashima, that's lame and how could Arcadios just get out? Anyway, future Lucy didn't lie, that's good but what is the princess hiding from us, could she be possessed?
Feb 15, 2013 3:27 AM

Apr 2008
Given that we now know people possessed by Shadow don't remember anything they did during the possession opens quite a few possiblities. Even the one that Arcadios may have been possessed at some point, namely when he called Zeref, Lord.
Feb 15, 2013 3:38 AM

Jul 2007
The only thing that throws me off from Shadow being related to Zeref theory is that even Mavis(arguably the OLDEST person in the cast) does not recognize its aura, while she sure as hell knows Zeref's. Really confused.

DId not expect this turn on the princess, but I expect there to be many twists in this before we have a clear picture on what the hell is going.
Feb 15, 2013 4:04 AM
Aug 2011
Darklight0303 said:
Given that we now know people possessed by Shadow don't remember anything they did during the possession opens quite a few possiblities. Even the one that Arcadios may have been possessed at some point, namely when he called Zeref, Lord.

I was thinking just this while reading the chapter.
He seemed evil during that scene and earlier and afterwards, until now, he appears to be a good guy.

Zhou said:
Holy shit, Gajeel's roar was huge, I wonder if he is stronger than Natsu in that state.

Why the wolves, Mashima, that's lame and how could Arcadios just get out? Anyway, future Lucy didn't lie, that's good but what is the princess hiding from us, could she be possessed?

Natsu beat both Sting and Rogue in Dragonforce mode while he had no external power-ups, nor using his Fire-Lightning hybrid mode.

And the wolves making a comeback is better, IMO, than the Kingdoms strongest guards being one-shotted never to return.

5/5 + Dat Cover Page
Gatchum_Bye-ByeFeb 15, 2013 4:09 AM
Feb 15, 2013 4:06 AM

Feb 2012
Damn that Gajeel's roar was beast.

I wanted to see more of their fight, even tho it was one sided, Gajeel kicking some ass is never boring.

The end was pretty interesting, that princess is up to something no good.
Feb 15, 2013 4:18 AM

Aug 2010
Glad that Lucy wasn't lying...I'd believe that the princess is lying over that any day. Though I wonder why???

Gajeel's roar was epic...good to know that he isn't falling behind Natsu in BAness lately hehe :)

Wondering what/who the shadow is?!
Feb 15, 2013 4:31 AM

May 2012
getting quite confused on who's the liar hahaha don't know who to believe XD
a good chapter all in all :)))
i like how hiro-sensei made a twist in the story hahaha i hope to see a longer fight though for the future chapter.
Feb 15, 2013 4:33 AM

Nov 2011
Gajeel just went BEAST mode!
Feb 15, 2013 6:39 AM

Jun 2012
hmm it was ok.

I'm starting to lose interest for some reason :P

What is the princess even lying about? i totally forgot what has happened...

She lying about being told the future from future lucy?

Didn't realise until now but doesn't one of those executioner people look exactly like the chemical woman from hunter x hunter?
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Feb 15, 2013 6:55 AM
Jan 2013
^ well,that's your opinion,but seriosly i love this chapter! . Oh well,you cannot pleased everyone! .but for me,the only thing that lost my interest is the naruto manga! .i don't kn0w why!
Feb 15, 2013 6:58 AM
Dec 2012
The princess is the liar? O.o
Feb 15, 2013 7:08 AM
Jul 2012
jimbob1141 said:

I don't even know. I completely forgot lol. Why have the fights been so short recently? I hope its some buildup to something really epic later.
Feb 15, 2013 7:22 AM
May 2012
Holy shit gajeel! That was crazy. (Fro thinks so too!)

I hope we get to see more of the executors.
Feb 15, 2013 8:17 AM

Nov 2011

What a brave and loyal cat.
Feb 15, 2013 8:48 AM
Jan 2011
Natsu's group gets gang up while all of them are tired and Mirajane is not around this time? Yep sounds like the perfect chance for Crime Sorciere to show up and deliver an ass kicking. God I can't wait to see them curb stomping these fodders immediately.

Also I like how people just jump into conclusion that the princess is lying instantly while there are still other possibilities like there is another time traveler and such, thus the conflicts in stories between the princess and F.Lucy.
Feb 15, 2013 8:49 AM
Dec 2012
The princess' twist isn't very surprising. She clearly has some knowledge of future events (and might be a time traveler herself, or have interacted with another traveler prior to FL) and wants to act according to them. If you haven't forgotten, a couple of chapters ago she mentioned she could use the built-up magic from the GMG to release it into an Etherion of the sorts (which is why I think she's waiting until the end of the games to do something).

We all know using a superweapon to solve a problem always backfires, so there's something wrong with that. The princess could very well not be lying, either, but simply have a different outlook of the future.

Or even, her perception was manipulated so that she's led to believe using the Etherionish power is the only way to stop the dragons. Oooooh.
Feb 15, 2013 8:50 AM

Sep 2012
Awesome chapter. Awesome turn of events! I was not expecting Arcadios to come to that conclusion...AT ALL!
I seriously think that Shadow thing is somehow related, maybe it's his inner evil o.O?
I cannot wait for the next one, Hiro Mashima is always keeping us on our toes :D.
Feb 15, 2013 8:54 AM
May 2012
Talukita said:
Natsu's group gets gang up while all of them are tired and Mirajane is not around this time? Yep sounds like the perfect chance for Crime Sorciere to show up and deliver an ass kicking. God I can't wait to see them curb stomping these fodders immediately.

Also I like how people just jump into conclusion that the princess is lying instantly while there are still other possibilities like there is another time traveler and such, thus the conflicts in stories between the princess and F.Lucy.
That'd be nice. I want to see meredy and ultear kill! Puahahaha
Feb 15, 2013 9:10 AM

Oct 2009
jimbob1141 said:
hmm it was ok.

I'm starting to lose interest for some reason :P

She lying about being told the future from future lucy?

Didn't realise until now but doesn't one of those executioner people look exactly like the chemical woman from hunter x hunter?

From hunter x hunter? You might mean Ponzu. If so she is a bit similar.
I expect more twist from Mashima now. :):):):):)::):):):):)):):)
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
Feb 15, 2013 9:15 AM

Aug 2009
It was ok... I expected more from this fight. Ohh well, at least Rogue is safe now.
And Frosch was so cute <3
Feb 15, 2013 10:21 AM

Dec 2012
I'm glad Rogue's back, much more respect for Frosch now.
Iron Shadow >>> Lightning Flame. Just sayin'.
Can't wait to see the three way next chapter.
Also the wait for Minerva vs Erza is killing me Dx I bet that will be the last battle.
Feb 15, 2013 10:25 AM

Feb 2013
I only wanted to see Garjeel kicking ass LIKE A FUKING BAWSS ! Go Go Go Fairy Tail KICK THEIR ASSES ! Now i have another something new that i want to watch !!!! Iron-Shadow Roar vs Lightning-Fire Roar!!!
GEE HEE !
Feb 15, 2013 10:52 AM

Aug 2009
Edolass said:
Also the wait for Minerva vs Erza is killing me Dx I bet that will be the last battle.

I also want to see this fight soon... I want to see Erza beating the crap out off Minerva so hard, that she starts to beg for her freaking life!! >.<
Feb 15, 2013 11:34 AM

Jul 2007
watch mashima pull off a double-twist, where F-Lucy IS lying too. :3
Feb 15, 2013 11:48 AM

Aug 2009
I wonder which of them is lying... future Lucy or the princess.
Feb 15, 2013 12:03 PM

Jun 2011
I'm guessing Future Lucy actually has a dick. The next few chapters are going to be real awkward.
Feb 15, 2013 12:34 PM

Dec 2011
Freaking Garou Knights are back!
And, yeah, I think Arcadios is right that the group is being conned by the future Lucy and Hisui.

Gajeel kicking ass! Woo.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2013 2:02 PM

Mar 2012
Dat Roar. Was way stronger and bigger than Natsu's Lightning Fire Dragon's Roar.

Things are getting more interesting, whats the meaning behind that shadow and why is the Princess deceiving them.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Feb 15, 2013 2:23 PM

Apr 2008
Raven-san said:
Dat Roar. Was way stronger and bigger than Natsu's Lightning Fire Dragon's Roar.

Things are getting more interesting, whats the meaning behind that shadow and why is the Princess deceiving them.

You mean the one he used before second origin boost.
Feb 15, 2013 3:29 PM
Oct 2008
Nice Chapter...

P.S. Levy looked insanely cute in this chapter wonder if shell have a bigger role next arc
Feb 15, 2013 4:33 PM

Dec 2007
Whether the princess is lying or is being manipulated, really? You know it's the princess that's lying because of some tears? Shounens...

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
Feb 15, 2013 4:52 PM

May 2012
Gajeel wow

Princess lying?
Feb 15, 2013 5:59 PM
Jan 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Raven-san said:

Gajeel didn't get second origin boost.

And I don't know about you guys... but I think the logic behind the DS being able to get 2 different "elements", is that they can eat their respective "elements" and everything that they are accostumed with... Like
Natsu eats fire... from Fire to Lightnin, it's a small step.
and Gajeel eats Iron, but Gajeel's past was always the dark one, being the bad guy and such, so it makes sence that he can eat Shadow as well...

Another thing... it was never said (at least I think so).. that a Dragon Slayer can only have ONE "element''. They eat what they are trained to... Like, being trained by Dragneel, Natsu got Dragon Scales inside his body(something like that), so he eats fire...
but Mashima never said to us that... if for example... a Family of happy Dragons raise a child, the child will learn only type of magic.... but why not all of'em??

[Sorry for english mistakes, and greetings from Brazil ;D]
Feb 15, 2013 6:13 PM

Apr 2008
Tijuk said:
Darklight0303 said:
Raven-san said:

Gajeel didn't get second origin boost.

And I don't know about you guys... but I think the logic behind the DS being able to get 2 different "elements", is that they can eat their respective "elements" and everything that they are accostumed with... Like
Natsu eats fire... from Fire to Lightnin, it's a small step.
and Gajeel eats Iron, but Gajeel's past was always the dark one, being the bad guy and such, so it makes sence that he can eat Shadow as well...

Another thing... it was never said (at least I think so).. that a Dragon Slayer can only have ONE "element''. They eat what they are trained to... Like, being trained by Dragneel, Natsu got Dragon Scales inside his body(something like that), so he eats fire...
but Mashima never said to us that... if for example... a Family of happy Dragons raise a child, the child will learn only type of magic.... but why not all of'em??

[Sorry for english mistakes, and greetings from Brazil ;D]

I was talking about Natsu meaning that Gajeel's Current roar might be more powerful than Natsu's back on Tenrou but odds are that Natsu's combined Roar is even more powerful now thanks to Second Origin. :P
Feb 15, 2013 8:03 PM
Jul 2018
Gajeel mah nigga
Now we only need wendy to go full dragon force and kick some ass
Feb 15, 2013 10:28 PM
Jan 2011
SergioSource said:
Gajeel mah nigga

Incoming Wendy eats Sting's Light and becomes Holy Sky DS, she will probably gain a wing as well to go along with the theme.
Feb 16, 2013 2:11 AM

Jul 2007
Seeker said:
Whether the princess is lying or is being manipulated, really? You know it's the princess that's lying because of some tears? Shounens...

It makes sense in this case - you have a high-ranking government official who most likely knows enough about behavior of criminals and traitors. If it was not a shounen genre Arcadios would have just said that she is way too agitated,distressed and invested in the situation to be the one plotting something.

Also let's not forget that Arcadios might be wrong, or Arcadios might be evil(hence the whole "Zeref-sama" matter) and you have three-way secret-plans with all three, Princess, F-Lucy and Arcadios having their own agendas

Talukita said:
SergioSource said:
Gajeel mah nigga

Incoming Wendy eats Sting's Light and becomes Holy Sky DS, she will probably gain a wing as well to go along with the theme.

This actually makes sense as that's yet another one element combination that just fits together
Feb 16, 2013 3:36 AM

Mar 2012
I just watch this week episode and something crossed in my mind. I think the shadow is that imp like creature from Raven Tail since I don't think Raven Tail will be done yet.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 16, 2013 3:37 AM

Aug 2012

Actually, Gajeel has developed second origin. Just because he didn't get it from Ultear, doesn't mean he spent 3 months doing nothing. Almost everyone from Tenrou team has second origin now..

even Makarov says it

Gajeel on a lvl before timeskip couldn't have beaten Rogue/Sting so easily, so it's only common sense. Also, what would be the sole purpose of his rivalry with Natsu if he was so behind him?
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.