Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 11, 2016 10:08 AM

Jan 2008
Come on kids! Squealer has been suspicious as hell from the first time he appeared - and you are willing to be his tool again?! Seeing him don his shogun attire should have really driven you away...

Sep 13, 2016 3:53 PM

Mar 2015
I love how Saki's nightmare is about Maria going with Mamoru lol. Jealous? These 4 can make a very good ship together... considering Satoru is gay and Mamoru sounded like a trap. Then we have Mamoru who loves Maria and Saki who loves Maria and Maria who loves them both. I never know a foursome ship, but here's my first.

Also Squealer is obviously evil and manipulating them. This is why kids shouldn't be close with these squerats.

Oct 17, 2016 1:12 AM

Sep 2013
I don't trust that dang Squealer guy!!!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Nov 5, 2016 2:56 AM

Jul 2008
Squeeler has tuned full power hungry and evil.

And it seems like Saki and Satoru are screwed.
Nov 17, 2016 8:55 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Darkjolly said:
I'm now sure than ever about a war between the humans and Queerats. Squealer sure grew a lot o_o but now hes a very shady character.

Saki falling in the snow was worrying, looked like shes mentally exhausted. While Satoru is still hanging in there.

The rats are starting to evolve drastically. Now learning to make buildings out of concrete. It wont be long before they make guns and bombs.

5/5

There is alot of bad foreshadowing in there, they are progressing, but remain ruthless and cunning, doing evverything they can to achieve their goals.
Dec 24, 2016 11:34 PM

Apr 2012
i don't get what's so particularly cruel of them to put the queen in a more submissive role? She's just indiscriminately killing her own children, and seems to have lost any sense to rule over anyone. That's not to say I trust Squealer. He's suspicious as shit and obviously up to no good.

Interesting point that Saki said it is hard to comprehend another species for their actions if you judge them with your own ethics.
It's kinda like having cultural differences and seeing the other as strange because you judge them through your own cultural lenses.

May 8, 2017 4:32 PM
Apr 2014
Squealer is is on the warpath.
Jun 23, 2017 9:37 PM

Sep 2014
Goodbye My Love. Ep 15.

Plot: Saki and Satoru race after Mamoru and Maria and wind up meeting with the Robber FLy colony and Squeara aka Yakumaro. But things have changed for the Queer-rats. They've got a democracy, they lobotomized the Queens for breeding purposes, they've made an attacks on other colonies to get them to join them. And worst of all: THEY HAVE BUREAUCRACY!

Also Maria and Mamoru GTFO'd leaving Squnk with a message from Maria.

Character: I still say that even if I hadn't been spoiled a bit on Squeara, I wouldn't have trusted him from the get-go. While he's done...many great things for his group, I can' dispel the dark foreboding that clings to him.

Satoru is impressing me. While Saki seems to be a bit slower on the danger present, Satoru's battle sense? already has warning bells ringing.

Animation/sound: Nothing but dark foreboding here. Especially during the gathering of the Robber FLy clan.

4/5. I'm mega worried.

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.
Jun 30, 2017 8:04 PM

Nov 2016
Sqealer is back and a few things changed within his tribe.

And while it looks like he's scheming something I got the feeling it's not the way it looks like.

And like last time Satoru is showing his sadistic side, I think its obvious how it will end for him..

Curious to know what's in the message from Maria and Mamoru.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 4, 2017 5:05 PM

Jul 2009
Oh boy, things sure have changed in the Robber Fly colony. The developments were tense to watch, especially with the buildings, the queen, and even that armour! Pretty sure Squealer just is looking for an excuse to take down the Goat Moth colony D: Their journey wasn't successful in finding Maria and Mamoru, but the letter probably will (since in the preview we can hear Maria talking). Looks like she wants to join Saki and Satoru but probably won't because of Mamoru ... at least, that's what I think :S
Feb 12, 2018 10:05 PM

Aug 2017
So Squealer and the Education Committee are the bad guys. I'm with Satoru 50% and with Saki 50%. Both have good arguments. 3/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 9, 2018 8:08 PM

Jan 2018
Wow, Squealer is cunning. He was a bit cunning before, but it's quite scary to see how much he grew in intelligence.
The one advantage that Queerats have against the humans is the lack of relationships. Squealer have easily manipulated Saki and Satoru and their abilities while they naively search for their friends. Queerats on the other hand have no issue with cruelly locking up their own mother. The lack of empathy offsets the scale to tip in the Queerats' favor. Empathy causes a person to hesitate. If this keeps up for Saki once she replaces Tomiko, it would be the humans' downfall.
Not only that, patience can allow one to strengthen themselves. With time, the Queerats will improve on their technologies and numbers. The fact that their architectural engineering have surpassed the humans' is a red flag that this will be a problem in the near future.

The irony of Squealer is in his attire. He wears a samurai armor that's supposed to symbolize the Bushido code. He is far from honorable, honest and sincere. In fact, he is cunning, ruthless and uses underhanded methods to further his goals. The attire and polite demeanor, as well as the praise he gives to the "Gods" is obviously a facade. I honestly can't believe that Saki still defends their colonies. I'm more worried about the possible foreshadowing that Tomiko provided with her conversation with Saki about humans creating nuclear weapons. If the Queerats, who represents humans of the old, create nuclear weapons, the actual humans are fucked!

This series has gotten more and more exciting.

May 27, 2018 5:06 AM

Feb 2018
Man, could the pacing of this show be any slower? Seriously, this could have easily been a 13 ep show.
Dec 19, 2018 10:42 PM

May 2013
Dat Satoru blush when Saki said he's so nice huehuehue ;D ;D

Saki was surprised when he got so close to her face lol. Too bad it was for a serious discussion about the queerats tryna replace humans xD

This new Squealer is a total prick, wtf? Before, he was a little coward who tries to save his own ass by whatever means. Now he's such an ass. I'm genuinely appalled.
Feb 24, 2019 6:29 PM

May 2017
Squealer is such a shady little shit, something about him gives me the creeps.

Apr 25, 2019 2:53 PM

Sep 2014
It continues to get scarier and scarier. Rats turned against their queens, alright, they turned them into brainless birth machines as well though. Makes you wonder what they would do to humans if they saw it as necessary.

Rats develope as shown by reading, concrete and democracy.

As the character count essentially narrowed down to 2, saki and satouru grow closer. Basically this was hinted at from the very beginning.

Their characters work together nicely, Saki being a bit naive but kind, Satoru being more realistic about the situation
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 18, 2019 2:54 PM

Feb 2017
When the arrows came down, Saki and Satoru should have defended themselves and let the queerats on the front line including Squealer eat it.
Feb 7, 2020 4:03 AM

Dec 2018
Nobody :
Shinsekai Yori : Satoru and Saki ride motorboats
I mean, it's weird when there's no vehicle until this episode that shows how they ride motorboats out of nowhere. Granted, they could just use their cantus as a fuel for that but how they got an idea to build it coincidentally resembles a motorboat is a plotholes as they never seen a modern vehicle once in their life.

Satoru: They're too similar to humans.
Me: Or they're a human from the beginning.

Lol Satoru don't give a damn about Squealer's new name, he'll still call him SQUEALER. With this Squealer probably think that the 'god' didn't appreciate him.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
May 4, 2020 9:40 AM

Aug 2019
This episode was creepy with the Queerats' growing similarities with humans. It really seems as if they can stage a rebellion against the humans in the future as Satoru predicted. I hate how they were letting themselves be used by Squealer.
Mayo-13May 4, 2020 11:53 AM

I want to know what it is,
this 'sin' they say I've committed.
Nov 5, 2020 4:04 PM

Jul 2017
I really enjoyed the last episode but this was pretty meh. While I love how much they're building the world, the story feels unfocused at some times that I lose interest a bit. The whole war doesn't really interest me whatsoever tbh. Squealer even being a cunning traitor just leaves me feeling nothing, despite the show's best attempts to make him intense.
Feb 7, 2022 12:15 PM
Nov 2020
squeak is such an opportunist
Apr 29, 2022 5:05 PM

Jan 2020
Everything Squealer says and does is outright shady. Like, he doesn't even try to hide being evil. I never expected him to even stay relevant, but it looks like in the time we were so focused on Human-on-Human violence the Queerants were over here getting their shit together.

Well, at least if Maria and Mamoru successful escaped then they should be safe. I don't know how far reaching the Human colony's influences really are, so it's possible this could be an ambiguous happy ending for them. I hope so, poor Mamoru was always pining over Maria anyway. I mean, I doubt the Humans will necessarily leave them alone, I'm just hoping they escape far enough away to never be found.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Dec 11, 2022 1:57 PM
Mar 2013
shady rat is shady
Apr 12, 2023 9:24 AM
Apr 2022
Wow the show just keeps getting sadder and sadder everything that happening to the group keeps falling apart. Every time they keep showing this sexual feeling they have for one another when thinks get worst for them.    
CcCharlesApr 12, 2023 9:38 AM
Dec 22, 2023 11:55 AM

Mar 2018
We are.. JAPANESE!
hello hello
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Ugly KV

ScuzzyBear - Jun 8, 2023

9 by charlieman999 »»
Mar 28, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2013

1325 by Xeehad »»
Mar 2, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

169 by Xeehad »»
Mar 1, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2012

516 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 10:04 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2012

363 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.