Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 23, 2012 8:32 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Gustave sure is having a lot of fun this episode. Dem spying for targets.

Dec 23, 2012 8:32 AM

Sep 2011
Oh thank god, this show isnt going on a 2 week break like gintama and zetsuen

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 23, 2012 9:13 AM

Nov 2007
ED's team following ED's team. LOL~~~ SuzuKen's character's real intention and Saiga-san's character's tsukkoimi!!

lol~ ED is actually happy, when the "right hand men" thought he's sad.

So DT really died and Ixion Saga ED is starting?

Edit (January 5, 2013): Official site really updated with Ixion Saga ED. And there's no info. about OP and ED getting changed...
tsubasaloverJan 4, 2013 8:38 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 23, 2012 1:12 PM
Oct 2009
LOL the next episode preview with Erec laughing like crazy xDD
Nice episode, it's interesting that they're still stretching that "Kon is dead" thing. I don't think there's any chance he's really dead, so I sure wonder when they're gonna bring him back and how.
Dec 23, 2012 3:03 PM

Jun 2012
This feels like an extended version of the Kintama arc, Shinji Takamatsu the payoff to this troll better be worth it

Ixion Saga ED haha, hope we get a new op then
Dec 23, 2012 3:05 PM

Jan 2012
I don't believe that Kon and the princess are dead, but they were convincing. In any case, the episode was good. Gustave was hilarious.

Dec 23, 2012 3:12 PM

Jul 2010
lol, I'm fully expecting a new OP to happen the next episode or two just to make it more convincing.
Dec 23, 2012 3:20 PM

Mar 2010
Pretty boring episode if ya ask me. I don't believe for a second they even got hurt in that "battle". Episode 10&11's foreshadowing said this was coming if you were paying enough attention.
Dec 23, 2012 3:31 PM

Jun 2009
their dead for real !!!! wonder how it continues still cant believe it but well Curious
Dec 23, 2012 3:42 PM

Jun 2010
They're totally going to pull a Level E on us, I swear. Anyway, that funeral scene was actually somewhat depressing. If they're really dead though, I'll just go cry somewhere.
Dec 23, 2012 4:32 PM
Jun 2010
If ED will think "they are dead" he wont follow them anymore and that's what Kon wants.
Dec 23, 2012 5:57 PM

Oct 2011
I didn't think they were dead but this episode was really starting to convince me. I wonder, if they are alive, how long they'll be pulling this off
Dec 23, 2012 6:30 PM

Oct 2012
The scene when Erec went fully insane got to me really good XD, the funeral was just full of feels, I mean DT and princess can't really be dead? I call shenanigans on that shit!
Dec 23, 2012 6:47 PM

Aug 2011
The Gustave parts had me in stitches all the way through. He's great, I half expected him to buy the magazine first before continuing his stalking. I don't believe they're both dead, however, the show insisted on driving that home. The funeral scene was pretty long but it's all just part of the plan I hope. The preview with ED was really good.
Dec 23, 2012 7:37 PM

Nov 2008
Dako said:
The Gustave parts had me in stitches all the way through. He's great, I half expected him to buy the magazine first before continuing his stalking. I don't believe they're both dead, however, the show insisted on driving that home. The funeral scene was pretty long but it's all just part of the plan I hope. The preview with ED was really good.

Didn't you see that he had tied up a stack of magazines in their room when they were packing? LOL
Dec 23, 2012 7:40 PM

Dec 2009
loved it im still sure they arnt dead they just wanan travel in peace thats why they had too die right

erec is getting insane and kt gustave have fun watching the suvivors ;D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2012 8:15 PM

Jul 2008
I so hope they are dead, please let it be real.
An anime where they discard the MC in such a way in the middle of the serie would take a 10 from me only for the idea.

Too bad it likely won't happen.
Dec 23, 2012 8:39 PM

Dec 2008
ah next week is going to be cool! i hope we get a new opening, yes :)

also i don't think they're really dead? that's exactly what Kon suggested when they invited Erec and etc to the castle that time, a way to make them stop following the princess for good.
(but yeah the funeral was kinda sad)

AND I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT KT
a girl?? a boy? both? i just don't know haha
Dec 23, 2012 8:43 PM
Aug 2011
lmao the preview!
Ixion Saga ED and then his crazy laughing.

Lol at the old guy dressed as Kon.

The funeral scene was convincing. I felt it.

KuroNoKenshi said:
An anime where they discard the MC in such a way in the middle of the serie would take a 10 from me only for the idea.

True that.
Dec 23, 2012 9:42 PM

Sep 2008
aside from Kamina, main characters dont die!!
(well maybe in some last eps, but they dont waste n entire episode for their funeral)
Ixion Saga ED lol
parfaited said:
KuroNoKenshi said:

True that.

+1
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Dec 23, 2012 11:32 PM
Mar 2011
there could be a chance that DT and the princess are already on their way to their REAL destination? and the other two are just making ED's group chase them?
"....i am the villain in this story"
Dec 24, 2012 12:27 AM

Nov 2011

Yeah right

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 24, 2012 1:49 AM

Sep 2012
A good episode, its even convincing me that Kon and Ecarlate have died, but i doubt it.
Unfortunately there's a one week break :(
Dec 24, 2012 2:35 AM
Jan 2011

Ok, so the 2 maybe dead or there is an episode 13 coming up, co'z according to Anime News Network the anime has only 12 episode. I wonder if this anime has ended as a cliffhanger.
Dec 24, 2012 6:32 AM

Nov 2012
the anime is turning really boring these past episodes, i hope they make a comeback next week..

Special thanks to Gabu for this amazing avatar & sig set!!
Dec 24, 2012 7:10 AM

Sep 2011
Nasty001 said:

Ok, so the 2 maybe dead or there is an episode 13 coming up, co'z according to Anime News Network the anime has only 12 episode. I wonder if this anime has ended as a cliffhanger.
for the hundreth time, dont trust ann's episode counts, their default is 12 episodes, for example they gave ztsuen no tempest 12 episodes when its possible it may be going over 24

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 24, 2012 11:33 AM

Feb 2009
KT was stuffing his face during the entire episode.

I could never understand the background of this anime sometime it looks medieval sometime modern.
Dec 24, 2012 11:59 AM

Sep 2010
Would be cool if the main character were ED from now on, but Kon and the princess are not dead.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Dec 24, 2012 2:10 PM

Jun 2012
This was a strange episode. I don't really believe that they died, it doesn't seem like that kind of series. I thought they put on one big act to trick the spies, but maybe not.
Well, I'm interested to see what's next, then, since I'm in such disbelief. Not that Icare about the characters, but that's one way to tend it that is unusual.
3/5. Kind of boring.

Dec 24, 2012 8:09 PM

Jul 2009
I still think KT is female.
Dec 25, 2012 4:07 PM

Mar 2011
I liked the episode, Gustav getting the front light for this one!

I don't think they're dead either!
Dec 26, 2012 6:18 AM

Mar 2011
I am not enjoying this anime as much as I hoped. The humor isn't all that funny, for me anyway.

As for this episode, it was slow, and it seems to be a dragged out joke for them just to pop up next episode or some time later.

Then again this is a so called virtual world? So wonder how it will play out..

We will see, I will watch some more before maybe dropping it.
TehWhiteTigerDec 26, 2012 7:41 AM
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Dec 27, 2012 2:14 PM

Sep 2011
Canadane said:
I still think KT is female.
KT is a girl

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 28, 2012 9:14 AM
Oct 2011
KuroNoKenshi said:
I so hope they are dead, please let it be real.
Then go ahead and watch JoJo's Bizzare Adventures (2012).

OT:
This episode felt like one huge troll, when it ended I felt trolled too much I couldn't stop laughing. I was expecting Kon to appear sooner or later in the episode, but the episode ended and I'm like "..."

I doubt Kon is dead, but it'd be interesting to see where the series is heading with Ixion Saga ED.
Dec 28, 2012 6:59 PM

Feb 2012
Ixion Saga ED... sounds good :D

Why do I have this feeling that Hyperion is actually somewhat related to dotei...
Dec 28, 2012 7:21 PM

Jun 2007
Enjoyed it quite a bit, unlike the last few.
Dec 28, 2012 9:04 PM

Mar 2012
I bet the old dude was Kon in a disguise. It would totally make sense
Dec 29, 2012 12:01 AM

Jun 2011
The creators did a good job to convince us that Kon and the princess are dead. I don't believe it though since it's a comedy series, but it was very convincing.
Playstation Network ID - Overlord-Takeshi
Please feel free to talk to me! I love making new friends with the same interests as me!
Dec 29, 2012 1:52 AM

Dec 2012
It's not the end yet. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ixion_Saga_DT the series still ongoing

Dec 29, 2012 1:07 PM

Nov 2011
GianPacayra said:
It's not the end yet. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ixion_Saga_DT the series still ongoing

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Dec 30, 2012 11:26 AM

Dec 2009
dont tell me their isnt a ep this week of ixion as well :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2012 11:34 AM

Sep 2011
YoshiTokugawa said:
there isnt sadly, it will be back next week along with all the other shows, including the return of new gintama episodes which i think alot of the people who enjoy this show will be looking forword to

wonder if we will get a new op/ed, though i doubt it because that blonde dude int he op never showed up
JizzyHitlerDec 30, 2012 11:37 AM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 30, 2012 11:38 AM

Jun 2009
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
YoshiTokugawa said:
there isnt sadly, it will be back next week along with all the other shows, including the return of new gintama episodes which i think alot of the people who enjoy this show will be looking forword to

wonder if we will get a new op/ed, though i doubt it because that blonde dude int he op never showed up

damn this really sucks in wikipedia it says it comes out soo i really was looking forward too it
Jan 5, 2013 7:54 AM

Sep 2011
So im guessing we get a new ep tomorrow?

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 5, 2013 8:05 AM
Oct 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
http://countdown.mandragon.info/
According to that website, there is.
Jan 5, 2013 8:06 AM

Sep 2011
Candor said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Sweet,

I never noticed how much i actually looked forword to a new ep each week until the hiatus.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 5, 2013 8:24 AM
Oct 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Candor said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Sweet,

I never noticed how much i actually looked forword to a new ep each week until the hiatus.
And I think you didn't like it at first, or did you? :P Though the troll of this episode makes you want to watch the new episode and see what's going to happen next.
Jan 5, 2013 11:15 AM

Sep 2011
Candor said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Candor said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Sweet,

And I think you didn't like it at first, or did you? :P Though the troll of this episode makes you want to watch the new episode and see what's going to happen next.
i wouldnt say i disliked it at first, its been roughly a 6/10 and a 7/10 the entire time

I think the comedy is just hit and miss, sometimes it can reach gintama levels while others it reaches.....gintama's start levels, either way it puts me in a good mood for the most part and at the very least is a entertaining as hell series

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 5, 2013 10:51 PM

Jul 2010
The fact that Erec was histerically laughing that Kon is "dead" made my day.
He laughs so funny even in the end he laughs more.
I wonder how ED's journey will be...
Feb 3, 2013 3:35 PM

Oct 2012
now how do they survive? ... obviously the main characters arn't going to die this early

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ixion Saga DT Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2012

39 by Avinash1999 »»
Dec 25, 2023 11:28 AM

Poll: » Ixion Saga DT Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2013

91 by Sebsatian123 »»
Oct 21, 2023 11:37 AM

Poll: » Ixion Saga DT Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 28, 2012

87 by EsieEyen »»
Apr 10, 2023 8:10 AM

Poll: » Ixion Saga DT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2012

56 by neeJay »»
Feb 24, 2023 6:05 PM

Poll: » Ixion Saga DT Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2013

30 by commonxreaction »»
May 10, 2022 6:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.