Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 17, 2008 11:01 AM

Apr 2007
jrsygrl0601 said:
if i were rich, i'd live like i wasn't. ^^ =D

If I were rich, I'd LOCK you.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2008 11:03 AM
Jun 2008
the_prime_one said:
Move somewhere with less taxation, and buy everything that I wanted to.

+ Buy Neverender.

Nov 17, 2008 12:18 PM

Jul 2008
Anything and everything.
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
Nov 17, 2008 12:37 PM

Mar 2008
jrsygrl0601 said:
if i were rich, i'd live like i wasn't. ^^ =D

maybe i'd just buy this
yah, that's all, keepin' it simple .
Nov 17, 2008 12:40 PM
Aug 2007
I would pay a hit man to take out my mother. If you know what I mean.

Neverender said:
I'd LOCK you.

Wtf, deja vu.

Nov 17, 2008 1:03 PM
Oct 2008
- Manga
- Anime complete boxes
- Lots and lots of books. Mountains of them.
- Laptop, Mac.. ;)
- iMac
- Move to Japan, buy a house and go to university there.. x)
- Buy a house in Sweden, I like both countries! :O
- Donate to research and such... :3
- Open a café so I can bake to people :D

urhm, of course I would also spend money on lots of chocolate.. and reptiles.. and cacti... 8) but I wouldn't flaunt my wealth if I had, that's just not me.. XD
Nov 17, 2008 1:04 PM

Apr 2007
wtfyourface said:
I would pay a hit man to take out my mother. If you know what I mean.

You know where to find me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2008 1:13 PM

Aug 2008
Quit school. Would take up many hobbies. Buy loadz of technology...Invest in sth and so on.
Nov 17, 2008 1:43 PM

Aug 2008
Let's see... this is tough.

1. Build a Dracula-esque castle at the end of a long, dark, windy road, where lightning storms occur often.
2. Extract my eggs from my ovaries, implant them in surrogates, and have many children to experiment on until I have my own league of superhuman soldiers (hurrah for non-feasible genetic experiments).
3. Seduce many women with my money.
4. Take over the world with paid soldiers and assassins.
5. ???
6. Profit.

Actually, that sounds like a lot of work. I'll just buy a nice computer and an aston martin.

Edit for great justice: And be able to smoke all the time.
lizguanaNov 17, 2008 1:47 PM
Nov 17, 2008 1:45 PM

Dec 2007
I think #5 maybe the hardest to accomplish, as well as the most expensive. :o
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Nov 17, 2008 1:51 PM

Jan 2008
ladyxzeus said:
I think #5 maybe the hardest to accomplish, as well as the most expensive. :o

no #5 is like #1 which is like #6.
Nov 17, 2008 1:57 PM

Sep 2008
I would buy a house in my country(Sweden) and one in Japan, a Xbox360, a Nintendo Wii, a flashy carl, manga and maybe some candy ^^
Nov 17, 2008 3:24 PM

Nov 2008
Wow...

I would have a large castle built with many hidden rooms, in an area with nice scenery to be my house.
I'd go all around the world and buy smaller houses in random places, so if I felt like staying somewhere, I could.
And, well... I'd do whatever else I felt like doing with it at the time.
Nov 17, 2008 4:24 PM

Jan 2008
i would buy......a, new body.
Nov 17, 2008 4:41 PM

Nov 2008
I would make TV better, more robot battles, more startrek, more anime, and more win. I would make official dubbing for more anime, get a company for that. I would also make Maid Cafe chain across America. Lastly, I'd get all the nerdy stuff an otaku can buy. :D
Nov 17, 2008 4:43 PM

Jan 2008
captainK said:
I would make TV better, more robot battles, more startrek, more anime, and more win. I would make official dubbing for more anime, get a company for that. I would also make Maid Cafe chain across America. Lastly, I'd get all the nerdy stuff an otaku can buy. :D

captainK said:

i would actualy build a star ship a fly away from this planet in search of ne races...to bold go where noone want to go.
Nov 17, 2008 4:43 PM

Feb 2008
Well, I'd give some to charitey. Then I would buy this decked out desktop that is the greatest thing for playing WoW. Duel moniters and everything. I'd buy a Spectural Tiger Mount Loot card and those Brew Fest mugs. I would as well buy a Rocket Mount Loot Card. I'd then buy one of those lap tops that were made specifically for playing WoW for when I'm on the go. I'd buy a nice house that has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a big living room. I'd have one of those bedrooms as made into what most would call a Shrine to Anime, the other room into what most would call a shrine to Warcraft, then the third room into what most would call a Shrine for Stargate. My kitchen refrigerator would have alot of foods, I'd have an exersize corner in the living room. I'd then have a couch that would also be my bed next to my computer. I would buy a mini frige filled with Apple Juice and pepsi right next to my computer. Then I would have the rest in the bank for savings. Oh yea, Big, big, plans.

L2 Search - http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/236/3/9/L2_Search_by_Siya_Akuma.jpg
We're all getting trolled by Mayans. They probably thought "Fuck this shit, let's end the calendar and say shit's gonna go down."
Nov 17, 2008 4:45 PM

May 2008
captainK said:

Wow, i so would do all of those. O.o
Nov 17, 2008 5:01 PM

Jan 2008
Sayalol said:
Well, I'd give some to charitey. Then I would buy this decked out desktop that is the greatest thing for playing WoW. Duel moniters and everything. I'd buy a Spectural Tiger Mount Loot card and those Brew Fest mugs. I would as well buy a Rocket Mount Loot Card. I'd then buy one of those lap tops that were made specifically for playing WoW for when I'm on the go. I'd buy a nice house that has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a big living room. I'd have one of those bedrooms as made into what most would call a Shrine to Anime, the other room into what most would call a shrine to Warcraft, then the third room into what most would call a Shrine for Stargate. My kitchen refrigerator would have alot of foods, I'd have an exersize corner in the living room. I'd then have a couch that would also be my bed next to my computer. I would buy a mini frige filled with Apple Juice and pepsi right next to my computer. Then I would have the rest in the bank for savings. Oh yea, Big, big, plans.

if i were rich, i would buy all those things for you.
Nov 17, 2008 5:02 PM
Feb 2008
1. Buy my parents a nice home and a nice car
2. Put aside money for sister
3. Pay off student loans
4. Buy an Aston Martin DB9
5. Buy a Lange and Sohne 1815 Flyback Chrono
6. Take advantage of the market and invest the rest of my munniez
Nov 17, 2008 5:06 PM

Jan 2008
if i were rich i would probaly buy a shity 1 room flat and try to remember my name.
Nov 17, 2008 5:39 PM

Apr 2008
Well, I don't need a big fancy house or car or anything, I'm fine where I am~ So, I'd buy craploads of anime and manga and all the nerdy otaku junk I ever wanted~ Donate some to the SPCA~ And leave the rest in the bank~ xD

...Wait, how rich am I, exactly? Can I afford to buy the rights to Yu-Gi-Oh from 4Kids? D:
Nov 17, 2008 5:41 PM

Jan 2008
Precis said:
Well, I don't need a big fancy house or car or anything, I'm fine where I am~ So, I'd buy craploads of anime and manga and all the nerdy otaku junk I ever wanted~ Donate some to the SPCA~ And leave the rest in the bank~ xD

...Wait, how rich am I, exactly? Can I afford to buy the rights to Yu-Gi-Oh from 4Kids? D:

well, i guess your as rich as your imagination.

Nov 17, 2008 6:28 PM

Mar 2008
I would buy a tank
Stay thirsty, my friends.
Nov 17, 2008 6:43 PM

Oct 2007
BlindFighter said:
I would buy a tank

You need somewhere to use it and something to use it on though.
Nov 17, 2008 7:28 PM

Jul 2008
..buy a normal house and have like a giant underground dungeon dedicated to anime. Besides that, i'd buy a proper computer. Then im set. Nothing too fancy..i think.
Nov 17, 2008 8:28 PM

Mar 2008
legos said:
BlindFighter said:
I would buy a tank

You need somewhere to use it and something to use it on though.

there is a lot of place around here and I could find some place to use it
Stay thirsty, my friends.
Nov 17, 2008 10:37 PM

Dec 2007
Sayalol said:

You are a disgusting guy. Who in the name of god would do that. You should at least choose a decent game if you were to dedicate to one that much.
Nov 18, 2008 5:39 AM

Feb 2008
Chavez said:
Sayalol said:

You are a disgusting guy. Who in the name of god would do that. You should at least choose a decent game if you were to dedicate to one that much.

That's a matter of opinion. I would say since there are millions of people that play it, it's more than a decent game; and alot of people would do that. If they actually had that kind of money to spare.

L2 Search - http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/236/3/9/L2_Search_by_Siya_Akuma.jpg
We're all getting trolled by Mayans. They probably thought "Fuck this shit, let's end the calendar and say shit's gonna go down."
Nov 18, 2008 6:37 AM

Dec 2007
Sayalol said:
Chavez said:
Sayalol said:

That's a matter of opinion. I would say since there are millions of people that play it, it's more than a decent game; and alot of people would do that. If they actually had that kind of money to spare.

Millions of people watch Naruto, would you call that decent?
Nov 18, 2008 6:38 AM

Apr 2008
Sayalol said:
Chavez said:
Sayalol said:

LOL ARGUMENTUM AD POPULUM
Nov 18, 2008 6:47 AM

Dec 2007
Plate said:
Sayalol said:
Chavez said:
Sayalol said:

LOL ARGUMENTUM AD POPULUM

I couldn't agree more, this is definitely the case.
Nov 18, 2008 7:06 AM

Feb 2005
Don't worry Chavez, While the WoW gamers waste their millions on their game, we've got Avatar Mechas, Scorpion Tanks and Black Hand regiments.
And before long, world domination.
WoW will be banned of course.
Nov 18, 2008 7:09 AM

Jan 2008
Baman said:
Don't worry Chavez, While the WoW gamers waste their millions on their game, we've got Avatar Mechas, Scorpion Tanks and Black Hand regiments.

dont forget the spider tanks ^_^
Nov 18, 2008 8:27 AM

Dec 2007
Baman said:

We could always treat WoW players the same way we treated Hassan.
Nov 18, 2008 10:23 AM

Jun 2008
I'd go see the northeren lights, attend a Pink Floyd concert, get a good house (not big, just good) and be able to support the ones I love...
Nov 18, 2008 10:35 AM

Jun 2008
I'll go live in Japan and buy a mansion full of young maids, crocodile pet and- err.. I'll just open a cosplay cafe or something lol
Nov 18, 2008 1:42 PM
Oct 2008
I'd go to the places i want to go and buy the things I want to have D:
Nov 18, 2008 2:10 PM

Mar 2008
Chavez said:
Sayalol said:

seconed,

Id pay people to shout "ALL HAIL PEWDIE" all day long
Nov 18, 2008 2:17 PM

Jul 2007
Well everything depends.
At start i would get a big house and i would do everything i want to do everyday.I would enjoy all the highclass things that i cant expirience now etc. Then i would probably tried to find a woman and some friends etc etc. In the end if i was that rich i wouldnt need a job but i would need friends to pass the time and a woman for sex/family issues :D
Nov 18, 2008 3:16 PM

Jan 2008
I buy my own record label and buy out all my favorite bands into one record label. Probably no point in it though
Nov 18, 2008 3:16 PM

Feb 2008
Chavez said:
Sayalol said:
Chavez said:
Sayalol said:

Millions of people watch Naruto, would you call that decent?

I would, yes. That's my opinion. I'm pointing out, just because you don't like WoW is no reason for you to judge me.

Nov 18, 2008 5:14 PM

Sep 2007
i would probably be a fucking dick because with all that money i dont need to be nice to anyone. taht would be sweet. i would start my own porno site. i love porns. and getting my wiener licked is prety sweet too. then lots of video games and im str8
Nov 18, 2008 5:16 PM

Nov 2008
Two words: Server Farm!

More space! More anime!
ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PRO//AMD Ryzen 7 5800X//2x Crucial P3 Plus 2TB NVMe in RAID0//Seagate 6TB Internal HDD//Western Digital 12TB External HDD//Crucial Ballistix 3600MHz CL16 DDR4//Gigabyte Gaming RTX 3080Ti//Cougar Panzer//EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 GT//Corsair H100i v2//Cooler Master Tempest GP27Q 27" 1440p 165hz//AOC U2790VQ 27" 4k
Nov 18, 2008 5:19 PM

Jul 2007
I'd use that money to open my own bank, and then ask for a bailout.
And then maybe, I'd invest all my money into GM, that's where it's all at.
Nov 18, 2008 5:21 PM

Nov 2007
Give it to the church.
sad
Nov 18, 2008 5:22 PM

Jan 2008
Definitely travel a lot~ :)
And donate a lot to charities as well~

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Nov 18, 2008 5:56 PM

Apr 2008
hehe, just got reminded of that song "If i had a million dollars"

lets see. I would buy....

- a PSP
- a PS3
- a Xbox 360
- a hell of a lot of video games to go with those consoles
- a 2009 Chevy Camaro (or a Hummer 3)
- an I phone
- a frickin desk chair (I'm using a kitchen chair and.....it's very very uncomfortable)
- all the manga I need to get caught up with
- a bunch of anime boxsets
- all the movies (non anime) I've been wanting to get
- a welsh corgi, German Shepard, and Siberian Husky (^-^)

and the rest would either go to college or a house ^^
oh and also give some to my local animal shelters and the ASPCA
MischiefMaverickNov 18, 2008 6:00 PM

Nov 18, 2008 6:30 PM

May 2008
Well if i was amazingly rich... first of all i would quit my job :P

I would get a top gamer PC.
Get my car fixed like new.
Get a PS3 and a Wii.
Buy a lot of anime box sets.
Go on a cruise with friends about once every 2 months.
Get a private japanes teacher.
Learn the japanes culture.
Pass some of my time in japan... maybe even buy a house there :P

Thats about all i would do if i was rich... of course i would also help my friends and family to get read of there debts and stuff like that ^_^
Nov 18, 2008 6:49 PM

Oct 2008
i would sleep with the best hookers in the world. >.<
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.