Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Nov 24, 2014 11:03 PM
Jun 2013
it's be cool if yui died again...
Dec 8, 2014 12:05 AM
Oct 2014
i know this isnt really incest but.........................gross
Dec 9, 2014 2:15 PM

Oct 2014
SHE WAS SOOOO CLOSE NOOOOOO.

Ew tentacle monsters thank god the second one came back in a timely manner.

Kirito, she literally just said there's a barrier and you can't fly straight up, what are you doing?

But ahhh he's so close, come on Kirito

And I really, really like the soundtrack.
Dec 17, 2014 8:58 AM

Apr 2013
Them tentacles were... unexpected and kinda gross. I'm all for fanservice and stuff but I don't get how people can enjoy that scene.
Jan 15, 2015 4:37 PM

Apr 2010
This anime really deteriorated quickly huh? And obviously people on an anime site would get excited over seeing tentacle rape, bunch of weirdos on here.
Feb 25, 2015 7:53 AM
Sep 2011
I think many or most of us have had a scene in a series that made us step back and say "WTF am I doing watching this shit?"

For me, it was definitely the tentacle scene. Seriously -- what the fuck guys?
Apr 23, 2015 9:10 PM

Sep 2014
ClodRaker said:
I think many or most of us have had a scene in a series that made us step back and say "WTF am I doing watching this shit?"

For me, it was definitely the tentacle scene. Seriously -- what the fuck guys?

Agreed same with all this incest crap. Keep that shit in hentai and ecchi. This second half is really bringing down this series.

Add me on League of Legends: BigT - NA Server
Jul 14, 2015 2:17 AM

Sep 2014
I Can't stand yui.... -____-
Sep 30, 2015 5:52 PM

Jul 2013
Stupid blob tentacle monsters. :(
Omne Solum Forti Patria
Nov 28, 2015 5:06 PM
Jul 2018
kirito the loser is always the loser. wish he died in this episode
Dec 27, 2015 3:49 AM
Dec 2015
So i dont know if this is a coincidence but 18 mins in there is a floating piece of earth that looks a lot like the swan from war on geminar tenchi muyo anyone else get that vibe?
Feb 4, 2016 4:41 PM
Feb 2009
oh shttt Asuna is near
May 25, 2016 1:34 PM

Mar 2016
rebornnora said:

He's a better character than Issei thooooooooooooooooooo
May 26, 2016 12:20 AM
Jul 2018
TheDeadApostle said:
rebornnora said:

oh really? such as? and why are you comparing issei anyway?
May 26, 2016 3:59 AM

Mar 2016
rebornnora said:
TheDeadApostle said:

oh really? such as? and why are you comparing issei anyway?

I just glanced at ur profile and saw DxD in ur faves .
Jul 16, 2016 10:52 PM

Jun 2016
:/ this episode just confirmed this anime is indeed dumb as fuck. -1 on the random fan service tentacle rape and -1 on the entire 'in love with her brother' shit that's been going on.
Jul 20, 2016 5:00 PM

Feb 2014
So this was the infamous episode 21 I was warned about.
Jul 21, 2016 7:02 AM

Sep 2014
Hmm what to say like everybody already said that tentacles hentai scene lol also feeling a bit bad for the imouto :/

And damn asuna got caught again *sigh*
Aug 4, 2016 6:42 AM

Jun 2016
What will Asuna do with that system console card, will be shown later.
Suguha's heart got broken :p haha, kinda feel bad..
Gogo Kiritu, save Asuna!
Nov 22, 2016 3:22 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
that was enough. if i said that this perv raping part was getting on my nerves this is getting more and more hentai omfg they are ruining my anime :(

Jan 11, 2017 1:52 PM

Jul 2014
They had to go the tentacle route.

Woooooooow.
Feb 2, 2017 6:50 PM
Feb 2017
If asuna somehow know to fly from sugou, then after unlock the cage, she would have fall from the sky, after falling for a while she can activate her wings and set foot on land, isnt it a better way to escape
Mar 25, 2017 3:31 AM

Jan 2017
Really great episode. I loved this show.

11/10 scores
Apr 2, 2017 5:53 PM

Nov 2011
Asuna teve a chance de fugir, e ficou parada olhando para o teclado -.-
Aff, me irrita
o(≧o≦)o Kimi o miteru to itsu mo HAATO DOKI DOKI
。。 Yureru omoi wa MASHUMARO mitai ni fuwa fuwa (✪㉨✪)
リラックマ☆コリラックマ
May 14, 2017 10:44 AM

Nov 2016
Softcore version of tentacle rape was the only thing left that this anime lacked

Suguhas got her heart broken, but hey she still has Kirito left... :D

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 23, 2017 3:26 PM
Aug 2016
this is the pinacle episode for me that causing to drop sao grade, looks like some shaddy hentai tentacle rape, urgh
May 6, 2018 6:39 PM

Sep 2017
After this episode, I have no qualms rating this 1/10.(Actually, Kirito putting water down her sister's back did it for me. They just want the imouto fan service and shit.)

Fucking Kirito at the end. Just because you are overpowered doesn't excuse your fucking recklessness.

And the sister stuff. Let's not forget the lame Asuna stuff with tentacles(I saw her getting penetrated) and ZER0 ID clearance security. I hope the sister just learns that Kirito is his brother and fucking self destruct. I never liked her anyway.

So, I think the story is gonna go like this, Kirito is gonna overpower himself till he gets to top level. Fuck.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 18, 2018 12:02 PM

Mar 2018
Oh they just HAD to be tentacle monsters. Even though, in all logical reasoning, they have no excuse for not being humanoids.
May 22, 2018 9:48 PM

May 2018
Tentacles? For real..
Sep 9, 2018 10:04 PM
Jul 2018
holy moly!, that tentacle scene could fit for a good h ova :-)

anyway things was going fun until Kirito got to learn Asuna's location and did a mad dash. I honestly now think that without Asuna the show could been fun for me. She changed Kirito for better or worst..
Jul 20, 2019 3:58 PM

Aug 2017
Tentacles part was creepy lmao. Ahhh, Asuna was so close.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 24, 2020 10:27 AM

Mar 2013
Why does her sister/cousin hurt so much? Weird af for her to crave for his d like that.

What anime is this, kiss x sis?
Jun 15, 2020 3:26 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
The suspense is killing me OMG. She was so close to logging-off and it would have been perfect since Kirito was in her hospital room too.
Aug 30, 2020 9:54 PM

Jun 2020
the best part, was the last part. pls kirito it's about time you showed some sense of urgency alr. that was amazing when he just lost it & flew up woooooo! can't wait for them to reunite

this cour is SERIOUSLY lacking asuna. i'm sorry i just can't relate to suguha, at all. she did grow on me but i can't get over her incestuous thoughts. legal or not in japan, why must she fall in love with someone she has literally grew up with. what even is this plot device

also - why is their experimentation lab.... within the game itself?? that was weird, nice twist but at the same time it didn't make any sense (even for SAO) that their illegal lab was so easily accessible... within the game?!?!?! i mean asuna literally walked right into it. i guess anything goes now..... lol...

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Oct 25, 2020 7:27 AM
Feb 2020
Plot induced stupidity.

As you said above me.

That lab. It just can't have no security, or guardian. This is a game, where are the traps. I guess it was either have Asuna Mary-Stu it or just not have traps and security.

How does the scientist suddenly start going full retard. Lets take drugs. Uh. When the other guy has gone to check with his boss and the boss could come back personally at any moment. How does he not notice his card is not there. Okay they are not gamers but they do work on classified illegal projects they should be alert to their surroundings in their own lab.

And why did they just stay near the GM Console.

Plot induced stupidity.
Nov 16, 2020 11:02 PM
Oct 2020
The rapey bits in this episode were disgusting. They need to cut that shit out or I'm going to keep taking points off this anime. That's not even mentioning the weird incest thing going on as well.

I don't know how we could go from lightning flash asuna the badass to useless asuna the damsel in distress. This second arc has been a really big disappointment so far and it really makes me wish they just continued the Aincrad arc with better pacing.
Mizy-Nov 16, 2020 11:06 PM
Dec 3, 2020 8:00 AM

Aug 2020
Welp Asuna is right back where she started... That's unfortunate..

Girlie admits (at least in her head) that she is in fact in love with her brother-cousin.... That's a thing.

Mar 14, 2021 1:16 PM

Nov 2019
Slight incest, tentacle rape, Sword Art Online has it all!
Nov 18, 2021 3:21 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn, man, even sao had tentacle scene. God bless this show. Yeah, fuckin bite that shit, Asuna, you've got that! Pervert snail underlings. No wonder the grand villain, and also their boss also the same pervert leecher. Brilliant team.

Alright, back to the lovey-dovey brother-sister scenes, Sugu finally met in person with poor Asuna in the hospital. As expected Kirito as a character in game giving an unnecessary careness toward Sugu aka Lyfa. Bad timing, i'd say. So, really looking forward to see her reaction when she meet Asuna in game.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 6, 2022 10:18 PM

May 2022
I really loved the view of the massive city of Arun, it just looks so beautiful and breathtaking. I also liked how Kazuto teased Suguha by putting cold water in her back, it shows how playful and kind Kazuto is. Asuna's discovery of the other 300 players held captive is indeed terrible and Sugo needs to be stopped. Asuna managing to escape the cage and grabbing the keycard despite being tied up just shows how strong she is and how she does everything she can to fight back, no matter the odds. Fuck that tentacle messing around with her, wish I could slay it with a sword. That part also has us rooting for the hero and anticipating for the downfall of Sugo's horrible and evil plans. (some people in this thread are stupid for actually finding Asuna's suffering as funny/pleasurable, what is wrong with people these days...) anyways, Leafa/Suguha is conflicted with her feelings for Kirito/Kazuto and wants to hide those feelings because she knows it's wrong for her to have those feelings. She wants to move on and her character arc is very significant. Kirito's goal of saving Asuna has became more important than ever since they are now under her and within reach. This episode was just fine.
Oct 24, 2022 5:32 AM

Mar 2019
Hated the tentacles part so much. There is not a single reason to do that, this series isn't about it. It felt so forced and annoying. And why where those 2 slugs? Every single person is a "human" except these 2 very random characters that just happen to be in a room with Asuna. If there's a reason, at least try to explain it.

Also I really wish Suguha's love for Kirito wasn't a thing. It just makes things worse.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 15, 2023 7:45 AM

Aug 2019
sugu wants a raspberry creampie from kirito.  quite the first time (insert lenny face like its 2014)

also how havent any players experimented with flying other than the piggyback thing?
the limit was said to be 10 minutes but you could like massively abuse it by flying just a bit to do the speed boost thing and then just stopping flying and letting the momentum from the speed boost carry you forwards and after youve fallen a bit just fly a bit up and repeat.  each loop would maybe take like 5 seconds so you could fly for a really long time.
these guys suck at playing video games
and the dumb scientist are tentacle slugs just so they can harrass asuna and no other reason.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2023 8:52 PM

Jan 2022
The tentacle scene was about to make this episode a hentai if it lasted any longer. How did they come up with slugs? why slugs of all things? And Sugu admitted that she's in love with Kirito. Weird weird weird. Why are they adding incest into this?
This never updates so that's cool
Dec 16, 2023 8:14 AM

Nov 2023
Thank god Asuna escapes! NOW FUCK THAT GUY UP KIRITO
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

» What even is SAO anymore? ( 1 2 )

Jason-Skyrunner - Apr 27

53 by soli1239 »»
May 6, 8:27 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

71 by ItsQuintaly »»
May 5, 12:05 AM

» We need a reboot

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 15

32 by Jason-Skyrunner »»
May 1, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 8, 2012

480 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2012

680 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 2:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.