Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Accel World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 21, 2012 5:06 PM
Nov 2007
5/10

Interesting concept, but the second half of it all got too cliche for me.
Sep 21, 2012 5:21 PM
Jul 2012
what happened to the virus thingy and becoming one of the kings
Sep 21, 2012 5:28 PM

Dec 2008
lol at them trying to make chiyu seem like everything she did was okay and all planned out. if her power was to turn back time, why not turn back fat boy's time to when he still had his wings? she would have never needed to repair that assholes shit twice. this dilemma would have been over with about 6 episodes ago.

oh well at least it was satisfying watching that asshole get what he deserved
Sep 21, 2012 5:40 PM
Sep 2010
kaimax said:
ChioneDyrken said:
Had they left a lingering hint about Chrome Disaster, it would have spelt a second season, but since they left it unanswered / not notable at the end, I doubt we'll get a continuation

The "REAL" thing that says "here's season 2" is the 2 new female characters shown in the end. I can say that those 2 are just important as Sky Raker.

Chrome Disaster focus (not the side effects because of anger) is still pretty far in volume 7.

Novel spoiler:
LunaSep 22, 2012 12:48 AM
Sep 21, 2012 5:43 PM

May 2009
Good ending to a good anime.
Sep 21, 2012 5:49 PM
Mar 2012
Well, it was a decent finale, the fight between Haru and Nomi was really captivating, but sadly it lasted...though Nomi crawling on the ground with just a left hand, asking for help, even in exchange for something he had always plundered from other burst linkers (his points) with such an agonized and crestfallen made my day...(not even his stupid, aloof and naive face he made in the end is gonna change my opinion on this knave)

i really hope that a second season of this is gonna come since i want to see more of the kings..(i'm pretty sure actually there will be one but i hope they are not gonna make us wait for too long...)

All in all, a passable series that had its moments of glitter, but sadly and ultimately didn't live up to the immense potential of its premise...

6.5/10
Sep 21, 2012 5:49 PM

Mar 2009
eh...6/10
Sep 21, 2012 5:52 PM

Sep 2011
that was a good end
hopefully all the "Chiyu is a bitch" crap would go away

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nomi screamed and beg like the faggot bitch that his
@2:51 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqBlGuj5AVA&feature=player_detailpage#t=171s

kinda surprised tho that Nomi used to be decent person and i wished Haru punched those 2 guys
Brigs77Sep 21, 2012 5:55 PM
Sep 21, 2012 6:01 PM

Apr 2009
edl01 said:

Noumi is the most hateable slimeball villain I have seen in a very long time and seeing him get what was coming to him really made me happy. I know this may sound odd with all the hate he gets from me and everyone else but I think Noumi himself ended up making me up the shows score from a 7!

I'm gonna have to agree with this guy. He's the only villain I ever remember who I was actually rooting for him to go down. He's not a bad character by any means, he was a very good villain, and how much hate he sparked into people with his malicious attacks was surprising. Haven't seen that kind of reaction from fans since Light Yagami in Death Note.

I'd give this anime an 8/10.
Sep 21, 2012 6:08 PM
Mar 2011
nomi was a coo villain. havent seen one like him in a while.

too much talking and forced emotional scenes in this anime. bleh
"....i am the villain in this story"
Sep 21, 2012 6:11 PM

May 2010
not bad.. honestly chiyu was pissing me off when she kept healing nomi. but whatever the day is saved and everyone's happy. now to wait for that second season!
Sep 21, 2012 6:22 PM

Jan 2009
drats that was a very good episode.. Sky Raker called Kuroyukihime as Sachan? so that means her real name is Sachi from SAO? lol
looking forward to seacond season!!!
Sep 21, 2012 6:49 PM

Jun 2012
Suck it noumi(most likely spelled wrong)
Episode 5/5
Accel world overall 7/10
The ending was touching(can't believe I just used that word)

I would definitely watch a season 2
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Sep 21, 2012 7:00 PM

Dec 2009
Meh, the character personalities were rather mediocre and there were a lot of "facepalm" moments in this anime for me. Honestly Haru's crybaby personality got annoying very fast. I really like the idea behind this anime, but I feel let down by how it was carried out.

Anyone read the novels and think they're better than the anime? I feel that way towards SAO.
Sep 21, 2012 7:05 PM

Sep 2011
9/10. Oh look Chiyu was bsing the whole way through.
TyrelSep 21, 2012 7:10 PM
Sep 21, 2012 7:07 PM

May 2011
I started having doubts for a while, but the way this season ended restored a lot of the enthusiasm I once had. I was extremely happy with Chiyu's come back in that fight, it was a very well thought out and shows how much she would really do for her friends. Been kind of deprived of Haruyuki x Kuroyukihime for a while, but this episode finally does this pairing some justice. Absolutely cannot wait for this series to continue again!

Normally I don't up an anime's score just because of a last episode, but because of how well it was handled, I decided to make an exception and give it another point.

9/10 Fantastic series!
Sep 21, 2012 7:13 PM

Jul 2010
6/10
kuro was mia for the longest time. still quite an enjoyable watch regardless; just could have had more of a punch.

Sep 21, 2012 7:18 PM

Aug 2010
The music at the start of the episode reminded me of Rocky.
Sep 21, 2012 7:19 PM

Jan 2010
Will Chiyu heal Raker's legs next season?
Sep 21, 2012 7:41 PM

Dec 2010
For a few moments I honestly though Haru was ganna let that weasel live. Even if he did im sure Black Lotus woulda finished him. Hes far to obsessive and evil with that power. Now hes back to normal and happy about life for a change. Goes to show you how terribly twisted a little power can make someone.
Sep 21, 2012 7:41 PM

May 2011
rorinmaru said:
Will Chiyu heal Raker's legs next season?

I highly doubt it. Remember that her abilities with time reversal do have their limits, which is why she had to train so she would be able to help Haruyuki. Since Raker lost her legs so long ago, it might not be reversible.
Sep 21, 2012 8:01 PM

Dec 2007
Not bad. The train scene was funny. I was expecting a typical good guy lets bad guy go scenario but I'm glad it didn't happen.

7/10
Sep 21, 2012 8:04 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Jimb0 said:
lol at them trying to make chiyu seem like everything she did was okay and all planned out. if her power was to turn back time, why not turn back fat boy's time to when he still had his wings? she would have never needed to repair that assholes shit twice. this dilemma would have been over with about 6 episodes ago.

Because she needed to level up quickly to be able to catch up with the time length. Otherwise, the wings would be lost forever. She needed Noumi's hax powers to do it. Also, she planned this only after healing him for the first time.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 21, 2012 8:12 PM

Apr 2011
I had Chiyu ALL WRONG. That bitch is smart. Clever enough to fuck yo shit up nyugga. But to turn back time? That's EPIC WIN! Epic anime is EPIC. I have to say that this is really the best anime of the summer. Shows that fat fucks such as myself aren't to be taken lightly. Seriously, we'll roll over you.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Sep 21, 2012 8:17 PM

Jan 2012
His sword is the sword that will pierce the heavens!
Sep 21, 2012 8:23 PM

May 2008
So conclusion everything went back to normal . Raker and Kuroyukihime's awkward hug scene . Taku ... well not much changed for him . Chiyu joins. Haruyuki got the best out of it i guess .

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 21, 2012 8:30 PM

Apr 2008
Imagine if Chiyu took too long time to level up that the time passed already beyond her skill's range.

Megumi's jealousy should get more screen time in the epilogue.

kenshin_sama said:
I highly doubt it. Remember that her abilities with time reversal do have their limits, which is why she had to train so she would be able to help Haruyuki. Since Raker lost her legs so long ago, it might not be reversible.
Did she ever explained why her legs stay that way ?
Taku got chopped to pieces by Noumi's reincarnate system attack. He still came back to normal at the next log in.

Haru's wings are different because it's an "ability", but unless Hime had some kind of anti-regen attack, the legs should be back long time ago.

ReaperNeku said:
Novel spoiler:
Novel spoiler:

Want to see that XD
LunaSep 22, 2012 12:49 AM
Sep 21, 2012 8:36 PM
Mar 2012
What a wonderful ending! We get Noumi absolutely destroyed and Haru reconciling with everyone. Too many moments of epicness. Season 2 let's go!
Sep 21, 2012 8:39 PM

May 2010
Ending was ok there has to be a 2nd season, gotta have more Fuuko next season its a must >.< also fuck you dusk taker eat a fat one.
Sep 21, 2012 8:51 PM
Apr 2012
Still hate Chiyu. Notice she said she only realized what her power was AFTER she healed Nomi the first time, so in other words she would of kept being his pet had she not noticed that. Fuck her.
Sep 21, 2012 8:53 PM

Apr 2010
That was a great ending. I thought Haru's speed strike on Nomi was freaking awesome.

Can't wait for a season 2 if we are lucky enough to see another one.

5/5
Sep 21, 2012 8:56 PM
Jul 2012
This anime sucked, too much cliche and Nomi is a shit villain
Sep 21, 2012 8:58 PM
Sep 2010
Novel spoiler:
LunaSep 22, 2012 12:50 AM
Sep 21, 2012 9:13 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Love the ending! Finally, Nomi has been defeated.

If there would be a season 2, I hope Sky Raker stays for good at Nega Nebulous.

9/10 for the series. :)
Sep 21, 2012 9:23 PM

Aug 2012
Such a good anime !
Definitely going to watch Season 2 :D
9/10
Hi...
Sep 21, 2012 9:27 PM

Mar 2008
To all the nay sayers who were hating on Chiyu, go to hell. I knew she knew what she was doing and was on the up and up.

Haruyuki really manned up in these past few episodes, he became a pretty solid main character.

I'm hoping we get a second season, this show was really good.
Sep 21, 2012 9:38 PM
Jan 2012
All i can say is that accel world was a nice ride that i enjoyed it very much. Sure it had it's problems like the many stupid events that occurred in this final arc, the fact that i could not stop disliking (not hate) haru which i feel he still does not deserve half the victories or growth he gained (except when he finished nomi without hesitating, gained a little bit of respect for that) because he still depends way too much on brain burst and his wings to be happy and that little dream of his and asking kurohime to stay with him forever are still damn creepy. But overall liked the rest of the characters, the concept, the battles, the avatar designs and simply how it looked.

Also....could had done without haru flashing himself too much in this episode.....seeing a creepy little fat kid naked falling from the sky is not such a pleasant sight
Sep 21, 2012 9:44 PM

Jan 2011
8/10 because it didn't keep the tempo up throughout.

The final little arc with Noumi was good and the conclusion was satisfying so at least it ended with a bang.

I do hope for a S2 as I'm sure there is still considerable narrative content left.
Sep 21, 2012 9:52 PM

Jan 2011
Great ending to a great show! The whole incident was resolved and it was nice to see Nomi's reaction after being betrayed by Chiyu and seeing him squirming like a bug before getting his Brain Burst uninstalled... Though Nomi seemed a little weird after the memory loss.

Touching reunion between Kuroyukihime and Sky Laker at the end.

Hope that there's gonna be a S2... I don't want to see it end here.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Sep 21, 2012 9:54 PM

May 2011
9/10 , not a bad series, was debating as of to rate it 8/10 or 9/10 but i finally went with 9/10, since it gave us a decent ending, had to say the noumi part was dragged a little bit too long but i liked how it ended. Noumi crawling on the floor and getting trashed was satisfying.

It seems like this series is getting a huge popularity in both japan and elsewhere, with all the money flowing in i see the possibilities of season 2 coming up :D

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 21, 2012 9:54 PM

Jul 2012
The conclusion of the anime was pretty good, imo. It was great to see Sky Raker make an appearance before it ended. Great reunion scene of Fuko and Hime. The two new girls, out of one of them is
. If this season were to have a season 2, which it should, I hope it continues to the part where
. Overall, very decent anime and loved the characters, especially Fuko (Sky Raker).
Sep 21, 2012 10:00 PM

Jul 2011
Person who came up an idea for Accel World is really a genius. It had huge potential, unlimited possibilities, story could go in so many ways (about Snow Black, other kings and their past) but they went ahead and ruined it with this MC and last 10eps so i was planning to give it a 6 or something lower but i guess after seeing the animation in the last ep i had to give it a 7 because it was splendid (well, everything except that naked Haru).

and if they wanted to make it unique and more realistic with a fat, not perfect MC they shouldve made a fitting female character for him, not some goddess and other chicks throwing themselves at him (srsly, he doesnt have a single good characteristic (cries like a little baby, fat, short, retarded, pitiful, a lot of complexes and didnt act like a man (not even one sec)))
Sep 21, 2012 10:05 PM

Jul 2012
Lol they all need to take a break from brain burst .... its just a game... I'm sure they will be fine.....look at Nomi he's perfectly normal, now that he is off the game
Sep 21, 2012 10:07 PM
Jul 2012
SweetDeception said:

(cries like a little baby, fat, short, retarded, pitiful, a lot of complexes and didnt act like a man (not even one sec)))

I fail to see how cry described as un-manly. It just retard propaganda for me. So stop it.

Batottop (Back to the topic)

I'm getting a bit spoiler that fuuko call Kuroyukihime Sacchan

I coud be her name are Sayukihime or just simple Sayuki....?

I heard i previous episode her name not far enough from her nickname
b4hn5chSep 21, 2012 10:10 PM
Sep 21, 2012 10:09 PM
Sep 2012
the reunion between the two was touching

good episode.. good season 1 end.. but now craving season 2 for the rest of the story.... it better come soon
Sep 21, 2012 10:37 PM

Jun 2010
Omg last episode. One of my favorite episode of this series.

The fight at the start is not the best but I guess it couldn't be helped since Silver Crow's moves are limited. The slight transformation and charge was kinda cool though.

I was so happy. LOOK AT THAT WORM CRAWLING ON THE FLOOR. Can't stop laughing my ass off. Noumi crawling with his tentacle-fingers. Serves him right.

Black Vice is a coward. He acts cool but he's weak. Damn, wish Hime crushed him.

There's a lot of Hime moe moments. -1 to Haruyuki for making her cry. +1 for meeting her in the station. Lol at Megumi's rage face.

Well, Can't do anything about Noumi. Though I wish he suffered more.

I really wanted some Takumu x Chiyu scenes since they are COUPLE...but I guess not...

Finally, Hime and Raker's meeting at the end. I love the scene, my two fav characters. Sacchan and Fuuko. Pard is also my favorite but she's in the red legion.

Anyways, SACCHAN? A hint to Hime's name!!! Sa could be Satsuki? XD I wonder what kind of name did Kirito and Asuna gave their child. Watashi, Kininarimasu!.

Note: that's not a spoiler, just wanted to include that never ending theory.

SERIES WELL DONE. I enjoyed AW except those ridiculous Noumi's scenes. I love the OP/ED's. I love the Animation. I love Hime!

Good job Sunrise! Thank you for making a GOOD ADAPTATION unlike somebody there.

Awesome series! 8/10 overall. Hoping for a second season!

YOSH! TIME TO READ THE NOVEL!!!
Sep 21, 2012 10:58 PM

May 2012
Man when chiyu used her powers to heal nomi I was like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunk!

but then i was like I'm sorry Chiyu you're great
Sep 21, 2012 11:00 PM

Nov 2009
Good ending lol, I knew it, I never stop believing in Chiyu :D.

Finally when Noumi begged for mercy, that was the moment I had waited for ages. And the way our pink pig executed Noumi made viewers felt so ... comfortable lol, especially when he left his imhotep's face on the sky, lmao ...

Novel, here I come~
Sep 21, 2012 11:04 PM
Mar 2010
Amon-Raw said:
Lol they all need to take a break from brain burst .... its just a game... I'm sure they will be fine.....look at Nomi he's perfectly normal, now that he is off the game

He's perfectly normal now that he's had Brain Burst permanently uninstalled, and all memory of it erased. "Taking a break" from it isn't going to help. Kuroyukihime took a two year break from it, and that didn't make her any happier.
Sep 21, 2012 11:06 PM

Jul 2012
Going to miss this show immensely. Please be a 2nd season soon. As in, Winter soon.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The episodes 16 to half of 24, gave me an anguish & pissed off reaction

Kiryotsu - Feb 3

3 by Eckl3 »»
Feb 4, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 14, 2012

185 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 11, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2012

223 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 13, 2012

178 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Apr 20, 2012

185 by TuanDai »»
Jan 2, 11:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.