Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Accel World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Aug 5, 2012 4:13 AM
Jul 2012
I wonder if there is anybody who can spoiler us for the reason of bitch stab in this episode? Anybody read light novel version?
Aug 5, 2012 4:45 AM

May 2010
Chiyu better have a good reason for healing Nomi.
Aug 5, 2012 5:19 AM

Feb 2012
that damn bitch lol
Aug 5, 2012 5:47 AM

Jan 2011
Fuck Chiyu, that's all I have to say.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Aug 5, 2012 6:48 AM
Jun 2008
lol Chiyu heal the wrong guy
Aug 5, 2012 7:06 AM
May 2012
KuroyukiHime is on Vacation now?! She better head back to school to save Haruyuki & settle the score once and for all!!
Aug 5, 2012 7:13 AM

Jun 2009
I think it's just fair to give the guy another life who is battling 2 persons at the same time right? Shit's unfair yo.

Although fairness is the last thing that should be given to Noumi.
Aug 5, 2012 7:27 AM

Jun 2010
i know chiyu is going to do something stupid when she appear
Aug 5, 2012 8:21 AM

Mar 2012
Everybody got mad at Chiyu, can't blame them, I myself was almost at the verge of celebrating at Nomi's defeat

Not sure but even if they defeat Nomi there, there's no assurance that they'll be safe in real world right? I mean, that bastard still has those what he called evidence.. So i guess that's why Chiyu did that, she just wants to protect her friends.. BUT still, a shit is a shit! and i don't like shitting!
Aug 5, 2012 10:06 AM

Sep 2011
WHHHYYYYYYYYYYY CHIYU

People are gonna bitch about that for weeks/months
Aug 5, 2012 10:34 AM
Jan 2011
kenshin_sama said:
Damn, good way to add suspense to this fight. Too bad it won't continue next week.

what anime is that gif in your sig from?
Aug 5, 2012 10:40 AM

Aug 2012
lol I just started this 3 night's ago, chiyu is either afraid of nomi that much or idea 'she's been working with him since the beginning.' whatever the case this episode pisses me off and why hasn't the game creator patched incarnation? is it just a cheat for those who abuse it? I played MMO for years why isn't there admins to watch over fights, off topic a bit.....
'I will protect those precious to me, and destroy those who would do them harm!'
Aug 5, 2012 2:44 PM

Apr 2009
Goddamn it all, after 2 weeks of no Noumi, I get to hear his gloating and condescending voice again. >_< He kept referring to "us" and "we", there still more assholes like him in the Accelerated World? o_O The gods have mercy... perhaps even an organization or a guild or a secret legion of jerks? O_O

Oh for the love of... don't tell me she's really that weak-willed, Noumi totally broke and cowed her to submission, and she became a real slave to him. Either that or she has a different agenda altogether from the beginning. Maybe I'll even forgive her in the future but for now I'll rage at her. That little, green bitch!!! x_X @£$%#&*
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 5, 2012 2:54 PM

Jun 2008
thebakaone said:
I played MMO for years why isn't there admins to watch over fights, off topic a bit.....

Once again, this is not your regular MMO it's not your regular game, It's not even known by the public.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 5, 2012 3:23 PM

Aug 2012
XD true I know but

I can't wait for episode 18!!!
'I will protect those precious to me, and destroy those who would do them harm!'
Aug 5, 2012 3:29 PM

Mar 2012
Here's a little something I don't think anyone really noticed but...

Um...Citron Call is Chiyu's Killer Move but...doesn't that need to be charged through either taking damage or dealing damage? I'm also trying to figure out how she was able to enter the Battle Royale without approving it.

Ah, fuck it. There's already so many holes in this anime I'm just going to stop asking questions...
Aug 5, 2012 3:42 PM

Dec 2008
WTH is Chiyu doing....
I'm sick of her fantasies.. I'm really going to rage if she did heal Nomi in order to make Taku and Haru lose their Burst Linkers so they all can be ordinary friends again....
I'm SO **** Pissed.
Aug 5, 2012 4:46 PM

Jun 2008
Toucanbird said:

Ah, fuck it. There's already so many holes in this anime I'm just going to stop asking questions...

Not holes, but just not explained in the episode.

Aug 5, 2012 6:54 PM

Oct 2008
So I've skimmed the last 5 episodes (13-17) because they are just so boring. How many times will the enemy beat Porky, but not finish him off and let him pull some random crap out of nowhere that magically turns the tables... Also, does every girl really need to act like they are wet everytime they see Porky...

Can someone please tell me whether Taku, Porky and Chiyu get completely sidelined so Kuroyukihime can shine? Even she has been relegated to fanservice duty... You know things are looking bad when the only thing your female lead is doing is standing in a bikini.... *facepalm* And do we ever get Red King back? She was really the only character that had some kind of spunk and energy to her.

Will we get back to main plot about becoming level 10 and the fight between kings?
OmniknightAug 5, 2012 6:58 PM
Aug 5, 2012 7:10 PM
Jul 2012
Citron call - Lime bell's signature move which turns back time. In episode 17, she uses Noumi to level up (wh*re) and then put her level up bonuses into the move. She uses this to turn Noumi's character back in time to a point where he had no wings.

In conclusion, Chiyu is a dumb girl who thinks everything is a game.
Aug 5, 2012 7:28 PM

Aug 2012
Omniknight said:

Will we get back to main plot about becoming level 10 and the fight between kings?

lol when we reach episode 19 probably, my best guess. Every anime goes to random sidelines on purpose to drag it out due to lack of material, that's my theory.
Aug 5, 2012 7:43 PM

Aug 2010
FUCK IT'S A EUREKA SEVEN AO KIND OF MOMENT. THE CUTE CHCIK GOES WITH THE BAD GUY. FUCKING SHIT UP! ARGHHH

Damn, I needed to vent that out. Apologies for the chaotic behavior. -.-
Aug 5, 2012 8:36 PM

Feb 2012
Chiyu, you skunk-bag. I never liked her from the start so i'm using this as a reason to hate her more despite not knowing her reasoning behind her actions (or at least pretending to anyway, since i spoiled myself on what happens a while ago).
This is why i always encourage Anime(or any) characters to have enough common sense and beat the shit out of their opponent, then cheer AFTER a thorough check he's officially dead/defeated, not at the last moment when Mr.Evil can pull some crap out of his ass to save himself. Damn cocky sons of bitches lost their chance. And all because they wanted to emit magic FEELS of bromance all over the arena.
Ugh.

On another note:
This thread is hilarious, lol.
VyudaliAug 5, 2012 9:06 PM
Aug 5, 2012 8:47 PM

May 2012
thebakaone said:
Omniknight said:

lol when we reach episode 19 probably, my best guess. Every anime goes to random sidelines on purpose to drag it out due to lack of material, that's my theory.

No, there is not a lack of material. So far, the anime has been following the light novel spot on. In fact, I feel the anime is moving fairly fast to cover the chapters. Currently, the anime is at the end of book 3, while there's already book 11 out. So material is plenty.
Aug 6, 2012 12:59 AM
Apr 2012
xdrakensx said:
BIG SPOILER Summary of LN Vol 3-4

Who knew that it would only get worse. I might just skip the next few episodes to save myself from raging even more.
Aug 6, 2012 2:27 AM

Aug 2011
danielkooeun said:
Citron call - Lime bell's signature move which turns back time. In episode 17, she uses Noumi to level up (wh*re) and then put her level up bonuses into the move. She uses this to turn Noumi's character back in time to a point where he had no wings.

In conclusion, Chiyu is a dumb girl who thinks everything is a game.
Aug 6, 2012 2:39 AM

Jul 2011
I'm kinda of shocked that i'm not as upset as i thought i would be. Maybe its because they made it so obvious that while Haru and Taku were verbally sucking each other off, Dusk Taker was not finished. Still interesting way of going about it, I already disliked Chiyu so this latest development just adds to the terrible/dumb bitch that is her character. With that said, i do expect some sort of twist and atleast a semi logical reason behind her crazy action.

On another note, Snow Black & Scarlet Rain please hurry back this anime needs you.
Aug 6, 2012 4:37 AM
May 2012
Damn...

Seems NO one ever respond in most of my questions about what happened in this episode.

damn, my head is just keeps bothering me about it.
JafriZinAug 6, 2012 4:43 AM
Aug 6, 2012 6:25 AM
Jul 2011
WTF Chiyu, seriously?! I knew it was a gimp move letting her install the game in the first place and now I know why!

Hurry back and save your legion Kuroyukihime!!

PS 2 things I liked in this ep:

1. KYH in a bikini!
2. Taku/Haru brofist.
Aug 6, 2012 8:51 AM
May 2012
GigaSPX said:
FUCK IT'S A EUREKA SEVEN AO KIND OF MOMENT. THE CUTE CHCIK GOES WITH THE BAD GUY. FUCKING SHIT UP! ARGHHH

Damn, I needed to vent that out. Apologies for the chaotic behavior. -.-

More like = Deal with the Devil (TVTropes names)

Hey, I know you from Gundam AGE thread which I've had a same feeling as THIS.
Aug 6, 2012 10:32 AM

Oct 2009
Watch out, we have a traitor in our midst! [Chiyu.]

5/5

Aug 6, 2012 10:53 AM

Apr 2012
ah..now you've explained the ending, it makes so much more sense ^^.
I was worried for a sec there.
Aug 6, 2012 4:55 PM

Aug 2011
Dat Lightning Cyan Spike to the face.

No no no Chiyu what are you doing. A crushing blow for Crow and Pile with Nomi at full health again.

Splendid action-packed episode.
Aug 6, 2012 5:43 PM

Apr 2011
Dsrtstorm said:
This anime and its characters are getting quite annoying. I was really enjoying this early on, but each week it keeps spiraling downward.

this series keeps getting better with each epd. how is this annoying? this is the best show out of the 2012 season imo.
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Aug 6, 2012 5:59 PM

Jun 2008
HungLikeaZombie said:
Dsrtstorm said:
This anime and its characters are getting quite annoying. I was really enjoying this early on, but each week it keeps spiraling downward.

this series keeps getting better with each epd. how is this annoying? this is the best show out of the 2012 season imo.

Because most people here are superficial and sees Chiyu's betrayal as just a betrayal.

Aug 6, 2012 9:05 PM
May 2012
HungLikeaZombie said:
Dsrtstorm said:

I remember when Tiger & Bunny was great (Sunrise) although the stories & plots are so 'out of place'.
Aug 6, 2012 10:59 PM

Dec 2011
Chiyu is really unfaithful huh? First she's unfaithful to her boyfriend Taku and now this? yeah, Yeah "She has a reason for doing this" whatever.
Aug 7, 2012 3:19 AM

Sep 2011
The only ending that will satisfy me now is Arita getting stabbed to death by Chiyuri. Then Kuroyukihime breaks under the pressure. Will then have to follow through with decapitating his head and showing it to Chiyuri in order to prove he's still alive. Then Kuroyukihime stabs Chiyuri before Chiyuri can stab Kuroyukihime. Then Kuroyukihime takes Arita's head on a Nice Boat and lives happily ever after.
NEETs (No Employment Education Training) are the least desirable people anybody would want to hire and yet they are the first choice to become moderators/admins around the internet. They have yet to have established a sense of responsibility or role in society and many are plain leeches (with minor exceptions). They are given "authority" to police sections of the internet with the powers of The Judge, Jury, and Executioner. Isn't that weird?
-Migrating to another site-
Update 11/9/2016 - Inactive Over a Year. Logged in to laugh at elections.
Aug 7, 2012 5:43 AM

Oct 2011
MadScientist said:
The only ending that will satisfy me now is Arita getting stabbed to death by Chiyuri. Then Kuroyukihime breaks under the pressure. Will then have to follow through with decapitating his head and showing it to Chiyuri in order to prove he's still alive. Then Kuroyukihime stabs Chiyuri before Chiyuri can stab Kuroyukihime. Then Kuroyukihime takes Arita's head on a Nice Boat and lives happily ever after.

LOL stop comparing Hime with Kotonoha. Hime maybe lethal, but she's sweet and is quite true to her feelings, Katsura is the complete opposite :D
Aug 7, 2012 4:03 PM

Jul 2012
I never saw that ending coming!! God damit i can't wait for next episode... i'm all fired up XD
O'Hai :D
Aug 7, 2012 5:38 PM

Jan 2012
That B****.Always hated her.
Aug 8, 2012 4:19 AM

Aug 2010
If I had to wager Chiyu is probably trying to save them. I wouldn't be surprised if by some bull S Noumi predicted something like this would happen and told her that if he loses even one duel, out goes Haruyuki from the school. Seriously though, they don't have a defense against that. That should have been solved first. At least the episode wasn't horrible, I actually enjoyed certain scenes 4/5.

Are they planning on doing another season? I don't see how they could cram Haruyuki reaching level 10 in 7 episodes.
Aug 8, 2012 9:10 AM
May 2012
I really want to know what happened to Yellow Radio instead!! It has left the scene in ep13 till it left unknown that what happened to him!
Aug 8, 2012 10:17 AM

Feb 2009
JeffreyZin said:
I really want to know what happened to Yellow Radio instead!! It has left the scene in ep13 till it left unknown that what happened to him!
They retreated and that's it. Niko said at the last part of the arc(episode 12 I think) that he denied involvement with Chrome Disaster.
Aug 8, 2012 10:35 AM

Jun 2008
Mogami-kun said:
Are they planning on doing another season? I don't see how they could cram Haruyuki reaching level 10 in 7 episodes.

I hope so.
Accel World have 10 volumes, current arc is in volume 3 and the rest of the season will be adapting volume 4.

So, no they won't rush Haru to level 10 in 7 episodes

Aug 8, 2012 11:59 AM

Nov 2011
WWOWOW this episode reaffirmed my serious hate for Chiyu. I have hated her this whole show she is a whiney biznatch and needs to just dissapear... The fact that she heals him at the end is the just topping of it all.
Who cares if nomi says shit about her just stfu and stay out of it all ><
Aug 8, 2012 3:51 PM

Apr 2010
Shit just got REAL!!!!!!!!

Fuck you Chiyu!!!
Aug 8, 2012 9:43 PM
May 2012
belatkuro said:
They retreated and that's it. Niko said at the last part of the arc(episode 12 I think) that he denied involvement with Chrome Disaster.

Son of a bitch...

I guess this is it & i'm so upset then. I really want to see him return & gets revenge. It is uncleared that what really happened to him, God damn it... #neverforget

That's just great.

I'll never get tired of taking anime so seriously despite till i've been emotionally stressed about what happened during Dusk Taker's arc (Nomi seiji, Chiyuri's betrayal) anyway. I'm not gonna rest till this show ends (I remember that I've felt a same thing about what happened in Mai HiME, Mai Otome & Guilty Crown as well till I couldn't forget)
JafriZinAug 8, 2012 9:59 PM
Aug 8, 2012 11:41 PM

Apr 2011
What da fuck Chiyu ya fucking faggot! (bundle of sticks version/inanimate object FTW) (Homonym FTW) I have only one response to her crap and her reason, what ever it may be.
Golden_DarknezzAug 8, 2012 11:44 PM
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Aug 9, 2012 7:02 AM
May 2012
Dusk Taker = way more arrogant evil bastard than Yellow Radio (even he was a minor duel avatar).
JafriZinAug 9, 2012 9:32 AM
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

» The episodes 16 to half of 24, gave me an anguish & pissed off reaction

Kiryotsu - Feb 3

3 by Eckl3 »»
Feb 4, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 14, 2012

185 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 11, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2012

223 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 13, 2012

178 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Apr 20, 2012

185 by TuanDai »»
Jan 2, 11:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.