Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime of Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya Due in Fiscal 2013 [Confirmed]

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
 
#1
Jul 9, 2012 9:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4384
Animation studio Silver Link has announced on the official website that a TV anime of manga Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya will be aired in the fiscal year of 2013.

Prisma Illya official website

Source: Silver Link official website
Previous topic: Manga 'Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya' To Be Animated

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya on MAL
Modified by Naruleach, Jul 18, 2012 4:53 PM
 
#2
Jul 9, 2012 9:46 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1852
.... Why? :I
 
#3
Jul 9, 2012 9:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 121
Yet another Silver Link show...
me gusta))
 
 
#4
Jul 9, 2012 9:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 5224
Saw this news yesterday. Silver Link huh.
Not quite sure about this. Oonuma's style doesn't quite fit this.
But if it's like Kokoro Connect with a different director then it should be fine.
I want to see Luvia and Miyu animated. And of course more Rin and Illya \o/
 
#5
Jul 9, 2012 9:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 536
Where are your gods now Fate fans?
 
 
#6
Jul 9, 2012 9:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 387
Wonder how this will turn out to be.

Mahou shoujo elements huh, well will watch to have a different feel of the nasuverse.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
#7
Jul 9, 2012 9:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1209
Detective said:
Where are your gods now Fate fans?

Quite dead and buried at this juncture. This is almost as bad as if DEEN acquired this series again.
Modified by FatherAnderson, Jul 9, 2012 10:06 AM
 
#8
Jul 9, 2012 10:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1646
 
#9
Jul 9, 2012 10:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2268
It can be great as Carnival Phantasm or crap like some other comedy/parody shows. I will watch.
 
Jul 9, 2012 10:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 667
now I'm waiting trailer ))
It is difficult to assess.
 
Jul 9, 2012 10:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1336
After F/Z I'm not surprised they're trying to milk it as much as possible but why, for god's sake, can't they milk with HF route or remake of Fate route?
 
Jul 9, 2012 10:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 200
Milk milk milk.

I will never get my FS/N remake, right? How sad.
 
Jul 9, 2012 10:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 300
Silver Link animating this? This will be interesting. But more Illya is always welcome.
 
 
Jul 9, 2012 10:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1025
What's up with this reaction? Have none of the plebs above me read the manga? Prisma Illya is GLORIOUS, and I'm not even talking about PLOT. Serious fights serious plot, and, of course, a happy Illya. Is there anything else man could want from life?

If Silver Link is bro enough, they'll have a remix of the EMIYA theme song for THAT scene. Though I doubt it...

Anyway the manga is done by a pretty competent artist that pretty much loves the Fate universe. He's done several Non-H doujins concerning Fate/Stay Night and must of been really happy to be given the green light from Type-Moon to create Prisma Illya. The story might not be so much of a spin off as you might think. It could be called "A possible happy ending to the 4th holy grail war."

Seriously, though. Not wanting Prisma Illya animated or passing it off as mere milking... It's a fine series on it's own and all of you should be ashamed about commenting before looking into it more closely.
Modified by Exkalamity, Jul 9, 2012 10:47 AM
 
Jul 9, 2012 10:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 892
Great. Can I get some cereal with that milk?
As it turns out, living was a punishment...
 
Jul 9, 2012 10:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 883
Mahou shoujo huh? Well ill wait till a PV is out before I decide

remake of FS/N WHEN? T_T
 
 
Jul 9, 2012 10:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2026


Can't wait for dat loli ass

 
Jul 9, 2012 10:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 3696
Let's see how will Silver Link handle this. Illya <3
 
Jul 9, 2012 10:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1133
Must still finish F/SN VN and watch Fate/zero, so maybe after then.
 
Jul 9, 2012 10:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 318
WHAT THE HELL?!


"Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?"
 
 
Jul 9, 2012 10:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15166
Exkalamity said:
What's up with this reaction? Have none of the plebs above me read the manga? Prisma Illya is GLORIOUS, and I'm not even talking about PLOT. Serious fights serious plot, and, of course, a happy Illya. Is there anything else man could want from life?

If Silver Link is bro enough, they'll have a remix of the EMIYA theme song for THAT scene. Though I doubt it...

Anyway the manga is done by a pretty competent artist that pretty much loves the Fate universe. He's done several Non-H doujins concerning Fate/Stay Night and must of been really happy to be given the green light from Type-Moon to create Prisma Illya. The story might not be so much of a spin off as you might think. It could be called "A possible happy ending to the 4th holy grail war."

Seriously, though. Not wanting Prisma Illya animated or passing it off as mere milking... It's a fine series on it's own and all of you should be ashamed about commenting before looking into it more closely.


Considering you actually took the time to write a detailed post..there is probably some merit to this. At least, I hope there is.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
 
Jul 9, 2012 10:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 7799
More magical girl goodness. Yay!!! :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Jul 9, 2012 10:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2026
Also, anyone who follows Fate stuff knew that it was only a matter of time before this would be animated. After Carnival Phantasm, this was the 2nd most demanded spin off to get an anime. So once CArnival Phantasm was out of the way, there was nothing stopping it.

 
Jul 9, 2012 11:12 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4845
insan3soldiern said:
Exkalamity said:
What's up with this reaction? Have none of the plebs above me read the manga? Prisma Illya is GLORIOUS, and I'm not even talking about PLOT. Serious fights serious plot, and, of course, a happy Illya. Is there anything else man could want from life?

If Silver Link is bro enough, they'll have a remix of the EMIYA theme song for THAT scene. Though I doubt it...

Anyway the manga is done by a pretty competent artist that pretty much loves the Fate universe. He's done several Non-H doujins concerning Fate/Stay Night and must of been really happy to be given the green light from Type-Moon to create Prisma Illya. The story might not be so much of a spin off as you might think. It could be called "A possible happy ending to the 4th holy grail war."

Seriously, though. Not wanting Prisma Illya animated or passing it off as mere milking... It's a fine series on it's own and all of you should be ashamed about commenting before looking into it more closely.


Considering you actually took the time to write a detailed post..there is probably some merit to this. At least, I hope there is.
There is. And Silver Link is no DEEN so I don't see the complaining. In fact, seems to me like something up their alley. Maybe they just wanted their own Mahou Shoujo show in their resume. Are people expecting ufotable to do every single Type Moon project? (ufotable will be doing a new Kara no Kyoukai project, stop complaining).

 
Jul 9, 2012 11:32 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 426
Yeah lets animate the whole Fate series because all these casual animefags don't know the series is actually crap but it still makes us money.
 
Jul 9, 2012 11:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1129
Who cares if it's Silver Link?

It's just a parody anyways. If anything, it will be entertaining to see it done by a bunch of ex-SHAFT people. Head tilts and camera angles here we come.
Ok™
 
Jul 9, 2012 11:55 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 80
Why. The manga was ok. But not THAT great. :I
But i still like the archer-Illya :3
 
Jul 9, 2012 12:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15166
GaZsTiC said:
Yes.

Finally Bazett, Caren, Luvia and future Waver will be animated.


Bazett and Caren were in Carnival Phantasm, I believe. Still, hearing about Bazett's presence makes me more interested.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
 
 
Jul 9, 2012 12:32 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4845
insan3soldiern said:
GaZsTiC said:
Yes.

Finally Bazett, Caren, Luvia and future Waver will be animated.


Bazett and Caren were in Carnival Phantasm, I believe. Still, hearing about Bazett's presence makes me more interested.
But not Luvia or El-Melloi II. xD SOmeone already said it though, this is a parody, fans will watch it and whoever doesn't care can make like a tree and split. There's a reason Type-Moon announced it during their Festival.

 
Jul 9, 2012 12:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 269
Well, I guess it makes sense for Silver Link to handle it. Since they do moe characters pretty well and magical girl & moe basically go together.

To be honest, I was hoping they'd move onto something else after Fate/Stay Zero that wasn't in the Fate/Stay universe.
 
 
Jul 9, 2012 12:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2944
I fear for this franchise, I really do.
 
Jul 9, 2012 12:50 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 149
It looks too dumb lol. I'd never even think about watching it.
"To define is to limit."
--Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
 
Jul 9, 2012 12:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 133
Would've preferred Heavens Feel or F/HA to be animated, but uhh let's see how this goes
 
Jul 9, 2012 12:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1781
I was excited when I first saw the tittle. "New Fate/ series!". Then I remembered what this series actually was.

This will be........weird.
I don't accept random friend requests, but feel free to PM me if you want to talk about something i've posted or talk about some anime/manga that i've seen.


 
Jul 9, 2012 1:00 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1617
Exkalamity said:
What's up with this reaction? Have none of the plebs above me read the manga? Prisma Illya is GLORIOUS, and I'm not even talking about PLOT. Serious fights serious plot, and, of course, a happy Illya. Is there anything else man could want from life?

If Silver Link is bro enough, they'll have a remix of the EMIYA theme song for THAT scene. Though I doubt it...

Anyway the manga is done by a pretty competent artist that pretty much loves the Fate universe. He's done several Non-H doujins concerning Fate/Stay Night and must of been really happy to be given the green light from Type-Moon to create Prisma Illya. The story might not be so much of a spin off as you might think. It could be called "A possible happy ending to the 4th holy grail war."

Seriously, though. Not wanting Prisma Illya animated or passing it off as mere milking... It's a fine series on it's own and all of you should be ashamed about commenting before looking into it more closely.




thank you!! the manga itself isnt some spinoff for money type series. its actually very good. im expecting two seasons, one for the first part and season 2 for the next manga series
Modified by Luna, Aug 7, 2012 11:51 PM
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

 
 
Jul 9, 2012 1:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1586
HikaruIzumi said:
After F/Z I'm not surprised they're trying to milk it as much as possible but why, for god's sake, can't they milk with HF route or remake of Fate route?

because HF is a terrible route ~
 
Jul 9, 2012 1:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 3339
such a waste of money
 
Jul 9, 2012 1:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 6641
sirwence said:
HikaruIzumi said:
After F/Z I'm not surprised they're trying to milk it as much as possible but why, for god's sake, can't they milk with HF route or remake of Fate route?

because HF is a terrible route ~

You sir, have no idea what you're talking about.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Jul 9, 2012 1:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2128
silver link. I don't think I'll watch it.
 
Jul 9, 2012 1:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1511
sirwence said:
HikaruIzumi said:
After F/Z I'm not surprised they're trying to milk it as much as possible but why, for god's sake, can't they milk with HF route or remake of Fate route?

because HF is a terrible route ~


I assume you quit halfway through?
 
Jul 9, 2012 1:47 PM
program noizes

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 925
HikaruIzumi said:
After F/Z I'm not surprised they're trying to milk it as much as possible but why, for god's sake, can't they milk with HF route or remake of Fate route?


I heard that there MIGHT be a TV anime for the HF route, but if so, then not for a while.

I know almost nothing about Fate/kaleid liner so I can't really speak on the potential quality of this definite project.
 
Jul 9, 2012 1:52 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 123
Can't be any worse than F/Z.
The legal age of consent in Japan is 13, so shota is totally legal in Japan. In some western countries shota might be considered child porn.
 
Jul 9, 2012 1:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 1011
Mr_Gutts said:
such a waste of money


I think you should takes some economic class :GENIUS:

Well then, I'm not into "judging or hating something's before even watching"... So I'm gonna watch it first

Objective & Obviously Best Girl Association.
 
 
Jul 9, 2012 2:22 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3818
I'm not sure about Silver Link, but I'm looking forward to seeing this animated. The manga is fun.
 
Jul 9, 2012 3:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1457
What kind of sick joke is this??!!!

Ill give it a watch anyway
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
 
 
Jul 9, 2012 3:23 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 27
wut's up with people's reaction on Silver Link?

Did they actually want ufotable to be doing this instead of letting a different studio take it so ufo might have chance to actually do F/SN remake or some other stuff?

I'm quite happy with this actually.
Kaleid is awesome, but it's certainly not something ufo would/should do.
 
Jul 9, 2012 3:40 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3818
ruggia said:
wut's up with people's reaction on Silver Link?
For me it's simply because I haven't seen much anime by Silver Link, not because I want ufotable to do it. I doubt this genre would fit ufotable, anyway.
 
Jul 9, 2012 4:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2026
Silver Link is fine for this genre. They've turned into a solid studio over the last year, with Kokoro Connect, Amnesia, Baka to Test and Sket Dance

 
Jul 9, 2012 4:37 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 186
fujifruit said:
Can't be any worse than F/Z.


I feel like you're just trying to be a troll.

Anyway I'll watch this just because it's Type-Moon. But I'm not to psyched for it.
 
Jul 9, 2012 4:51 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 123
gatx375 said:
fujifruit said:
Can't be any worse than F/Z.


I feel like you're just trying to be a troll.

Anyway I'll watch this just because it's Type-Moon. But I'm not to psyched for it.


Not at all. Plenty of pointless talking,general lack of regard for the original work, and shitty DESPAIR.

People want ufotable to animate this? They had two fucking seasons for F/Z and they couldn't even properly do that.
The legal age of consent in Japan is 13, so shota is totally legal in Japan. In some western countries shota might be considered child porn.
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »