Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jun 21, 2012 7:21 AM

Dec 2011
Ok. The conclusion I made up for this series. This series is DAMN FCUKED UP!

First, a good boy/girl relationship

Then Makoto cheats on his innocent good girlfriend that tries hard to bring them together...

That, is the switch of all problems.

Then all things start to heat up, like having s3x with other females, while he can just reject it and stay with his good girlfriend.

The part I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE x10000000000000000000000 most is the part where his best friend, hits on his girlfriend and took the opportunity to have s3x, or unconsiously "rape" her... It sucks all right...

Now, what will be the end? Although I already got spoiled...

You deserved it.. Makoto
uhh...
Jul 25, 2012 3:07 AM

May 2012
Can't wait for those knives to come out.
Jul 25, 2012 1:23 PM

Jun 2012
I feel so bad for Kotonoha, why is everyone such a ass in this, geez this is freaking crazy.
Aug 11, 2012 9:45 PM
Mar 2010
Makoto will legitimately fuck anything that moves. All these characters suck.

"It's just...a bad dream! Wake up, wake up...!"
Aug 29, 2012 2:26 PM

Oct 2009
Kotonoha is so loyal, she'd do anything for him, and in the beginning he wanted to be with her more than anything. This series has become so befuddled wtf is going on?! Makoto is seriously a scumbag!
El Psy Congroo

まだまだだね!!!
Aug 30, 2012 6:20 PM
Jan 2012
dexter89 said:
What is wrong is with all the character in school days????What did kotonoha do in the past that she get this kind of treatment???I fully support the person who filmed uup makoto having sex with Otome....Its to show Sekai what kind of people is Makoto is!!!!Setsuna also offer her body....Is Makoto really that attractive???Is this the type of man that girls love????Btw,I begin to hate Taisuke,one sided love....it make me pissed off when he is happy the next day after raping kotonoha....wat an asshole,Makoto n Taisuke.......

Pretty lame, but I think that the a**ole Taisuke didn't even notice that he was raping her since she was in shock and he was just an d*ck. You can tell that he is specially bad at reading people. Of course, this does not diminish one bit the seriousness of what he did.
BronzeAge
Aug 30, 2012 6:22 PM
Jan 2012
Sabion said:
Kotonoha's is about to kill some people!!! Also...Ahahahahahaha at Sekai...She deserved it...

Nothing like a taste of her own medicine
BronzeAge
Oct 26, 2012 5:09 PM

Dec 2010
sfx-rayzel said:
after this episode makoto really desires nothing other than death -.-, also these bitches who teased all the time kotonoha , i would like to beat the hell out of them >:O

This.

Ok, this anime becomes more and more difficult to watch. Makoto just won the award "No. 1 pimp ever", at this point the only girl he hasn't fucked is probably his sister(and I'm not even sure about that). I think that Kotonoha's actions are gonna be justified no matter what she does from now on. Stll, the metallic sounds coming out of her bag.. they made me shiver...

Btw, what's the deal with girls' reaction to the video tape? I thought that sex(of all types) is just part of the everyday life in this school.

What's the matter, Sekai? Did your stolen boyfriend just got stolen? Actually I like when Makoto is cheating on you, because this is what you get for betraying your friend.
Oct 27, 2012 2:29 AM

May 2012
Kotonoha snapped... I wonder where this would go...
A Yandere on the loose - probably nowhere good.

The anime is a total mindfuck: Girl B helps Girl A meet Makoto, while she is in love with him, and she gets help from girl C to get with Makoto, while girl C loves him too.
Girl D which loves Makoto as well, cheats with him on girl A, B and C. Meanwhile girl A turns into a Yandere, and girl C walks out of the frame, leaving girl A, B and D in a very fishy situation, where everyone (or almost everyone) already knows about the other one.

I sense a very satisfactory ending though, in the form of dead Makoto.
Nov 3, 2012 4:52 PM

May 2012
Really starting to hate this Anime, it's just isn't good any more...
Nov 5, 2012 1:59 AM
Jul 2018
I officially hate every character in this series. I hope they all die.
Nov 28, 2012 1:57 PM

Sep 2011
Fuck yes, shit is about to go down.
I actually stopped caring about all these stupid characters now. Even Setsuna, my last resort, went the wrong direction.

So now all I care about is that Makoto gets what he deserves. As well as that other shithole of a guy who raped Kotonoha.
Nov 30, 2012 12:13 PM

Jul 2011
Mankoto, easily the biggest manwhore in anime that iv'e seen jeez. I used to think that his feelings were genuine, but of course he's just a horny kid.
Dec 1, 2012 10:19 PM

Sep 2012
That ending was so fucking twisted, absolutely loved it. <3
Let the head-rolling commence~
Dec 28, 2012 5:20 AM
Nov 2011
well hear it comes. all the girls will soon know what a cold harded bastard the mc is. I wish I could feel sorry for him, but he's the one who did this.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Dec 28, 2012 5:51 AM

Dec 2012
Amputeed said:
That ending was so fucking twisted, absolutely loved it. <3
Let the head-rolling commence~

In fact, the ending was the only part of the anime which I enjoyed. Makoto is such a douche-bag and all the girls going after him are so annoying. Nothing but love triangles and stupid unnecessary stuff,this anime is.
Insert wise quote here
Jan 4, 2013 11:31 AM
Jul 2012
Cell said:
fancyfox said:
Taisuke: Good morning everybody! Why am I in such a happy mood you ask? I raped one of our classmates last night! Oh yes I did! :D

This isn't a school for Special Education kids, is it? Everyone at this school has mental problems. And how come no one in this show has parents besides Kotonoha? Makoto seems to creep into these girls houses at night. And if you're a female, don't dare step into his crib, or you'll be forced against your will to make "No" mean "Yes".

This...

Honestly I don't get why some people say that this anime is so realistic. Everything is exaggerated, especially the situations in which the characters, especially Makoto, end up in.

Also I have seen no concerned parents or school staff anywhere, so I guess all of these people have no parents or something. If they do, then I guess they don't really care or something?

Weird stuff.

Yup this is why this anime is so fucked up.
Feb 9, 2013 6:33 AM

Apr 2012
Everyone in this series has some pretty messed-up thought processes. "Please don't cheat on my friend by sleeping with other girls. In exchange, you can sleep with me!"

The whole "Rest Area" concept was so skeevy and I knew they were filming it! Not the classiest school in the district clearly. But, well, how can any of them even be shocked that Makoto was two/three/four timing them, they pretty much knew it all along and most of them willingly slept with him when they thought he was dating someone else. So...

Kotonoha had a pretty scary face going on.
Apr 3, 2013 1:22 PM
Nov 2012
I seriously hate Makoto but I love this anime. Somehow, it has something which makes me not stop watching. Just Amazing!
May 12, 2013 2:56 AM

Apr 2013
Messed up episode with a lot of messed up people in it.
May 22, 2013 10:18 PM

Feb 2013
Woah! That face!!
May 28, 2013 7:19 PM

May 2013
Man..... fuck this anime.
You're all idiots, but I'm no different.
Jul 5, 2013 5:05 AM

Dec 2012
"Itou, you sure like to fuck around alot..." - Katou, Otome. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, bravo woman.

Man Makoto is going for every pair of legs that opens just a peek. I wouldn't have been surprised if he even went for Kokoro, that lecherous little shit.

And oh my god, she's here. She's finally here! Kotonoha, do your best :>.
Aug 5, 2013 5:20 PM

Nov 2012
Oh my god, this episode was good. The best so far. The moment when Saionji finds out what Itou did was thrilling. Time for Kotonoha to take action.
Oct 14, 2013 8:53 PM

Feb 2013
Itou actually dumped Kotonoha... I'm shocked!

So I guess every girl in this anime is stupid... Setsuna, you make me sad :(
Oct 31, 2013 12:29 AM
Oct 2013
I'm surprised there wasn't the cliche anime/hentai "nooooo, I want my first time to be with the one I like" moment from Kotonoha.

Well then, she went ahead and did the dirty with Taisuke. Im surprised the anime didn't make a bigger deal out of that.
Dec 20, 2013 7:23 AM

Oct 2013
Let me get this straight Makoto cheats on Sekai with Otome and then cheats on both of them with Setsuna, this all started because he cheated on Kotonoha with Sekai, was that all correct or did I screw something up. Either way Makoto is a very idiotic character.
Look at my wonderful signature.
Dec 31, 2013 1:30 AM

Nov 2013

watched this at 1:30 AM, i don't think i'm sleeping tonight
Jan 9, 2014 9:11 AM
Jun 2013
I can't believe Taisuke would do that the only reason i continued to watch this damn anime was to see that Kotonoha would be a good character and like go psycho and kill him or just be a good character like one that wouldn't let me down you know. I hated the anime the whole way through i don't like it in the slightest but i did like Kotonoha and when i saw her dressed the way she was at the beginning i started assuming ... sadly i was right Taisuke would do something to her when she was at her weakest and most vulnerable state. I can't stand shit like that nor can i stand the shit Itou is doing to everyone. and am I the only person who has thought of how Kotonoha's sister will react since she looked up to the prick as a brother how dissapointed she would be or will be ( haven't finshed the anime yet ). But back to my main topic it's basically like losing all respect you had for a character you like in a series because of someone elses doing .... I can't fucking stand what Taisuke did.

- I know I look like a person who gets way to into it but that's not the case i just was jaw dropped at the only part of the show that caught my attention for all the wrong reasons and that part lasted only a few seconds .. Yeah team kill Itou ( but a little addition of mine kill the fucker Taisuke as well )
Jan 11, 2014 12:29 PM

Jan 2013
I honestly can't even be mad anymore. I was laughing throughout the latter part of the episode. The girls are just sluts and Kotonoha didn't want to believe what was happening. I'm not really saying that as a bad thing since you can't expect much out of high schoolers raging on hormones and not thinking about the consequences of their actions. It's just sad to see them all getting hurt now. Kotonoha had it the worst IMO.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Jan 11, 2014 8:46 PM

Sep 2013
Just when I was ready to drop kick this series! The little flat-chested one goes for it and comes away with a wonderful going away memory and, maybe even a gift that makes one itch like crazy. That Makoto will plug ANYTHING. I know he's a teenage boy, but even he's too much of a boy slut. Sekai worked too hard. All she had to do was loosen that bow from around her neck and he would've jumped her.

This school just turns out dumb whores. I mean any school that allows a "rest area" where students can do whatever; one after the other and fill a waste basket with cum tissues is SOME school. Ha! I love anime. What a fantasy.

I have yet to see characters as pathetic as these fools.

I'm at the finish line now, may as well finish this crappy series.
Jan 13, 2014 11:14 AM
Oct 2013
and makoto claims another victim...
Jan 21, 2014 8:03 PM

Jun 2012
http://puu.sh/6tEAe
http://puu.sh/6tEBW
http://puu.sh/6tEDe
http://puu.sh/6tEEM

wtf look who's talking.

http://puu.sh/6tEQm

lol I wonder why. .

, and it's so sad how Katsura takes anything Itou says as a little bit of hope T_T

that ending with the video, o.o I thought everyone knew what the rest area was actually being used for, or maybe it just wasn't supposed to be recorded, but I thought everybody knew what a closed off area with a bed for couples was for. . or I misunderstood something.
Yasu-kunJan 21, 2014 8:13 PM

Apr 2, 2014 9:20 AM

Oct 2013
Makoto is messed up.

May 5, 2014 11:03 AM

Jan 2014
you never run out people to hate while watching this anime :D

he really wait 7 episode to tell her he dont love her,still it was good to hear him saying anything other than "eh"

i was hoping setsuna would go to france without being f****d

kill them kotonoha kill them all the characters than yourself
OriginalName said:
I laughed when Sekai saw Otome on the video though. I mean she can hardly complain about him cheating on her and she should know what he's like.

Coloneltreavy said:
I seriously hate Makoto but I love this anime. Somehow, it has something which makes me not stop watching. Just Amazing!
May 25, 2014 5:36 PM

Aug 2013
I... I'm fulminating. Fuck this show. Fuck Makoto. Fuck Taisuke. Fuck Setsuna. Fuck Kato. Fuck everything about this. What do these girls find in Makoto. One of the biggest jerk I ever saw.

That Taisuke.... He fucking did it. He fucking raped. That fucker. Fuck him, fuck him, fuck him. Someone kill him or I'll not be able to sleep tonight.

Every girl in that show is a whore or what (I'll exclude Kotonoha)? For fuck sake, he even fuck with the loli, with an horrible smug to add. Someone, please, cut his face into peace, I'm having hard time looking at his stupid face.

It look like Katsura have entered psychokiller mode. I hope Sekai do the same and make a payback ''Carrie style''.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 13, 2014 4:15 AM

Mar 2010
Oh wow, so they recorded a fuck room in the school, who could have seen that one coming, am I right?
Man, this series is way overrated. I like the different approach, but all characters, minus Sekai are absolutely awful and the whole series focuses on ass grabbing way too much.

That's some signature, eh?
Jun 14, 2014 4:08 AM

Jan 2014
fuuck the anime!! I like the VN better..cause you can choose the right ending...
for me this anime is dead..the VN is the original story arc, since they only made the anime adaptation because the VN itself became popular...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jul 3, 2014 7:27 AM

Jan 2014
is it hentai school or what? Such stupid
Jul 3, 2014 7:37 AM

May 2014
Reonyx said:
is it hentai school or what? Such stupid
Hentai school>>>> ecchi school.
Aug 11, 2014 9:38 AM

Dec 2010
Why is everyone saying he raped her? That's as consensual as it gets, he might have caught her in a weak moment, but that;s not rape.

Anyways, I was surprised but rooting for kotohona, she deserves better than that douche and it was good she gave away her first time to some random.

What little measure of justice there has been so far this show.

But oddly, unlike most love triangles I didn't find myself hating this. Because it didn't feel like it was contrived etc. It felt like it made sense, and that's what has allowed me to enjoy this anime.

I don't hate the MC, but I'm still rooting for a bad end.
Oct 5, 2014 4:47 AM

Oct 2013
OH DEAR HEAVENS MAKOTO IS THE MOST DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN I HAVE EVER SEEN. When he actually broke up with Kotonoha, I was actually relieved that he did something decent for once, even if it was FAR TOO LATE. But any type of relief I had for him was massacred and my hate for him increased threefold with everything else he did in this episode. I ACTUALLY HATE THIS FUCKER MORE WITH EACH PASSING EPISODE OMG

I have no words for Taisuke. I'm still confused if it was rape or vaguely consensual because he got her at a weak moment (when she was stunned at the realization that Makoto is a DISGUSTING PIG - even though she already knew). If he actually raped her, fuck him. And fuck him twice for not even being aware of it and acting like everything is okay, trying to get her to go to some event with him the next day. But I can't even be upset at him either because he's clearly a moron.

Kotonoha is by far the most respectable girl in this show and I've NEVER EVER EVER seen another girl I pity as much as I do her. Bullied by her classmates, used by her douchebag of a boyfriend, possibly raped by some idiot - she must have been Hitler in a past life to deserve all this hell. I was so scared when the screen zoomed in to a bunch of knives because I was pretty sure she was going to cut herself. I was equally relieved to see her later seemingly okay, though.

I somehow have more respect for Otome than most of the other girls because at least she knows what to expect out of douchebag Makoto. The fact Sekai has replaced Kotonoha and Otome has replaced Sekai is such hilarious irony. Sekai deserves it, honestly; don't get with a cheater and expect not to be cheated on.

Oh gosh, I knew what to expect with this anime yet I'm still filled with boundless rage, and that's why I'm totally loving it. It would be fantastic if it didn't have pointless filler and asinine attempts at humor that rarely work. I'm quite convinced it has such a low score because it pissed everyone off so much; for me, personally, any anime that evokes this kind of emotion out of me is a very good anime, and this might be the only one to evoke this kind of hatred.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Oct 10, 2014 9:33 AM

Dec 2013
raped kotonoha makes me feels sad for her..then how he broke up with her..and..fuck you makoto !!! you dickhead !!
Oct 11, 2014 3:53 PM

Apr 2014
Isu said:
What the hell is wrong with the student council, recording stuff like that. Makes me want to hate someone other than the two male leads...
I don't like that group of 4 girls that act like bitches to the crazy girl..
---------My Profile------------
Oct 20, 2014 9:13 PM
Jun 2013
This is easily the most annoying anime I have ever watched, but I can't drop it. I gotta see how it plays out lol TRAGIC.
Nov 22, 2014 2:34 PM

Oct 2014
Wtf student council? WTF Sensuna? WTF MAKOTO WHAT IS THIS 4 NOW?

And please tell me that wasn't Kotonoha going to kill herself at the end... Though that's what it looked like. Makoto is scum.
Nov 26, 2014 9:10 AM

Aug 2014
Damn it, Setsuna! You didn't have to go through such extreme measures.
Dec 10, 2014 2:54 AM

Sep 2014
I'm hating more and more of the characters as this progresses on. Makoto is the biggest asshole to women in anime.

"Honestly... it kinda doesn't matter where I go... whether I'm alive or dead... I'm still pretty dandy."
Dec 30, 2014 11:41 AM

Apr 2013
Ok, so Taisuke really did rape Kotonoha. And Makoto finally told her the truth, but only because the situation forced him to. God, I don't want to write down all the curses I have in mind for that idiot... All the time he puts on his "stupid"-face and acts all innocent and "oh, look at me, I'm such a poor boy and don't know what to do" but instead of making his little head work a bit, yeah, let's fuck even ANOTHER girl...
They keep saying he's so popular, but I can't see why...
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » School Days Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ranivus - Sep 20, 2007

1288 by DLboom77 »»
Yesterday, 3:59 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

cyruz - Jul 13, 2007

118 by ANIMEisMID »»
May 4, 6:02 PM

» Is School Days a misunderstood masterpiece?

SkyEatsOcean - Jan 30, 2015

49 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 5:32 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

OriginalName - Sep 12, 2007

207 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 4:11 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

DeleteMe3409 - Aug 29, 2007

177 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 2:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.