Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 25, 2012 2:48 PM

Jun 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
SleepingKDec 27, 2016 3:41 AM
May 25, 2012 2:51 PM
Oct 2009
Thanks godKeima that the manga didn't end in this chapter....

By the way, wtf was that ending?
May 25, 2012 3:00 PM

Dec 2011
My God. I felt that, Keima.
Damn, manly tears.
This chapter played emotions very high.
Chihiro too.

Though, the concert was good.
About to reread Keima's words to Chihiro.
Now I have a feeling that Chihiro will be the girl for Keima.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2012 3:08 PM

May 2011
Holy crap I was about to start crying (maybe a tear or two) when I thought it was the last chapter. That was really beautiful but sad ending to the arc.
May 25, 2012 3:08 PM

Sep 2010
So. Keima lied, Chihiro cried.
2e16nig.png
May 25, 2012 3:12 PM

Nov 2008
YESSSSS IT DIDN'T END!!!! I thought the manga would end after this!!! :DDD

Looking forward for more chapters :D

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 25, 2012 3:14 PM

Aug 2010
Seeing all the goddess's together was heartwarming, and Chihiros song was tearjerking....

EqualizerIsDeathMay 25, 2012 3:17 PM

May 25, 2012 3:15 PM

Jun 2010
OMYGOD I DONT EVEN......

I don't want a Keima x Chihiro development. Wakaki please no :(

Ok next arc is coming! No idea what's going to happen next :o
May 25, 2012 3:16 PM

Sep 2010
Kanon is canon. Deal with it, Chihirofags.
2e16nig.png
May 25, 2012 3:22 PM

Feb 2008
that is actually that a sad end. i mean they now know the truth...and in the end he had to be the bad guy without making any enemies. its kind of like being an actor....except the other person's feelings are real.

i guess there was no reason to explain their fight.
May 25, 2012 3:23 PM

Nov 2008
The song Chihiro sang on this chapter:

xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 25, 2012 3:27 PM

Sep 2007
Oh man ...
My Chihiro ...
He was lying ... :(
May 25, 2012 3:37 PM

Jan 2011
Seems that even a God has its weakness.
May 25, 2012 3:39 PM

Jul 2010
I want Keima to be emotionless :p i think he cooler and more badass that way !!
May 25, 2012 3:43 PM

Dec 2009
Just... wow O_o
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

May 25, 2012 3:50 PM

May 2011
So it was Chihiro....woahhh son
May 25, 2012 4:03 PM
Mar 2011
I like Chihiro now I guess
though I am gonna be pissed if KeimaxChihiro becomes cannon
her character grows on you when times passes =I

and I can't wait until this gets animated

WE NEED A THE WORLD ONLY GOD KNOWS SEASON 3 HERE PPL
May 25, 2012 4:05 PM

Dec 2010
Wow Keima really shed a tear O_O, it was a good conclusion, also confirmed for a new arc, so its awesome that its not ending; but i really wanna see how they go on from here.

-MgZ_ said:
OMYGOD I DONT EVEN......

I don't want a Keima x Chihiro development. Wakaki please no :(

Also this, while i do feel bad for Chihiro since she wasn't as bad as she was made out to be (like after that chapter a while back) there are still soooooooo many better choices, they still have to go back to that Kanon confession also; it would be wrong to leave it hanging
InfiniteDestinyMay 25, 2012 4:08 PM
May 25, 2012 4:08 PM

Nov 2011
MillonzKub said:

I have to agree :D

The best part is the new arc next week i guess.
May 25, 2012 4:10 PM

Dec 2010
Megmurdel said:
MillonzKub said:

I have to disagree on that one; he may be more bad ass that way, when he sees everything, and plans it all out, but in terms of character, moments like his guilt for Kanon and this are crucial for his development; after Kanon was when he actually took it seriously; i don't think it needs to be said how important that way of thinking was for him to conquer the rest of the Goddesses.
May 25, 2012 4:14 PM
Mar 2011
InfiniteDestiny said:
Megmurdel said:
MillonzKub said:

I have to disagree on that one; he may be more bad ass that way, when he sees everything, and plans it all out, but in terms of character, moments like his guilt for Kanon and this are crucial for his development; after Kanon was when he actually took it seriously; i don't think it needs to be said how important that way of thinking was for him to conquer the rest of the Goddesses.

he's supposed to be the God of Conquest, emotions will only get in the way
May 25, 2012 4:15 PM

Jan 2012
Short hair girls = NO
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
May 25, 2012 4:20 PM

Dec 2010
Zakeru1221 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
Megmurdel said:
MillonzKub said:

*Sigh* all jokes about him being God aside, you say that like he isn't human, a title only goes so far; but wateves no point in arguing that because in the end he is a character, you perceive him how you wish, even if its narrow minded
May 25, 2012 4:32 PM

Dec 2010
divinicide said:
This chapter shows the highest point that even a god can break

For this reason i thought the tears were a nice touch; even the most emotionless characters need to let go sometimes; otherwise they snap; there are so many examples this.

divinicide said:
I believe he isnt emotionless in the first place. It just it wasnt clearly shown.

Well everyone has some form of emotions so i agree with you, but the showing of emotions that was done in this chapter was a needed element of development, that was my point from the get go, even "God" should be able to show emotions.
May 25, 2012 4:39 PM

Jul 2008
InfiniteDestiny said:
Zakeru1221 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
Megmurdel said:
MillonzKub said:

*Sigh* all jokes about him being God aside, you say that like he isn't human, a title only goes so far; but wateves no point in arguing that because in the end he is a character, you perceive him how you wish, even if its narrow minded

I actually agree with Infinite.
Keima is not emotionless like most people make him to be. In fact, he has been shown to deeply care and being a lot emotional about his games.
Keima is slowly aknowledging the real world (even though he still prefer the game world) and start to think about how his actions affect other's feeling.

He's sorry for having lied and hurt her in an horrible way, he's slowly starting to understand that games aren't the only important thing in the world.
Rather than loving her, he probably consider her his friend even though he probably wouldn't admit it.

Keima is a tsundere though and he won't be honnest with his own feeling without an extreme case happening.
May 25, 2012 4:49 PM

Oct 2008
I am pleased with this new development, especially since Chihiro is my favorite girl out of the conquests (plus, she has short hair, too!). Since she couldn't end up with a goddess inside her, this is the next best thing...
May 25, 2012 4:57 PM

Sep 2010
Ahh,
Poor Chihiro, and Keima too

But at least the series doesn't end here :D
May 25, 2012 5:01 PM

Feb 2010
Such a sad way to end the story arc. I've been hoping those two could find some way to be together, but I suppose that isn't to be.
May 25, 2012 5:01 PM

Jun 2009
*shocks* I was almost scared that the manga would end soon as the progression of this chapter certainly would not look out of place for the second last chapter or something.

Always supported AYUMI but after this arc, a CHIHIRO seems fitting for Keima
May 25, 2012 5:14 PM

Apr 2010
I'm confused. Can Chihiro see all the goddess' wings now?
(◕ᴥ◕し)
Hello! Did you know? Barnacles have the largest penis to body size ratio of the animal kingdom.
May 25, 2012 5:14 PM

Feb 2011
So what happened to his PFP?

Haven't seen that in a while...
May 25, 2012 5:15 PM
Mar 2011
InfiniteDestiny said:
Zakeru1221 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
Megmurdel said:
MillonzKub said:

it was a joke calm down
InfiniteDestiny said:
Zakeru1221 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
Megmurdel said:
MillonzKub said:

sigh... it was a joke please don't be a hypocrite and take it the wrong way

either way even if keima grows and starts accepting real life, the fact is that his emotionless demeanor isn't going to change even when the manga ends
May 25, 2012 5:38 PM

May 2011
Keima's crying FTW!!
May 25, 2012 6:55 PM

Nov 2009
No better timing could have been for me to catch up with the manga than at this point... (I read the last 13chaps today)
I really loved how how the saga ended, it nearly made me shed some tears.. It was so epic TwT
May 25, 2012 7:16 PM

Dec 2009
MillonzKub said:

Keima has developed and has shown genuine feelings for the girls so sorry, that won't happen again.

I prefer this Keima, a genius god but also having a human side unlike the Keima from the beginning.
May 25, 2012 7:19 PM

Aug 2008
Chihiro has her stage. She shines brightest by the end of this saga, in a sad way.
I feel bad for her to say this, but I think this is as far as she can go. Her first love will remain unrequited as implied in her song.

As for God, he's surprisingly emotional this time.
I know he's not emotionless, but to think that he'd shed tears for Chihiro..
May 25, 2012 7:36 PM

Nov 2007
I finally get a little bit of Kanon, I will have to savour this while it last since i know for sure I wont be seeing her again in a long time, fuck you Wakaki.

As for the end of the arc, loved it. Chihiro singing the same song used as the OVA ED was fitting, also Keima's tear was kind of unexpected, though it makes sense since this has been a week of hell for him.

I have no idea what is to come now, but I know it will be good.

Ksa said:

Also this, btw if you were the guy who made that image in the first place, i will slap you
May 25, 2012 8:17 PM

Jul 2009
Very nice. I didn't like the whole Chihiro-Keima development, but DAMN! THIS CHAPTER WAS AWESOME.
May 25, 2012 8:35 PM

Apr 2011
Awesome chapter <3 Kemia and chihiro crying :')
May 25, 2012 9:10 PM

Jun 2010
His true feelings. I wanted him to end up with Ayumi, but I guess it will have to be Chihiro. Oh well, I hope the girls with the goddesses show up every now and then.

May 25, 2012 10:03 PM

Nov 2007
The others were just conquests, but maybe he actually liked Chihiro?

but .... uh what happens now with his Goddess harem? surely they aren't going to be happy as a harem, or will they even be one? will there be new character?

I look forward to what happens next. Unfortunately Elsie will probably be back. Never liked her, Haqua was better.
May 25, 2012 10:37 PM

Dec 2010
Everyone here keeps interpreting his tears as him liking Chihiro, and while that very well may be true i think differently; it could just be tears of guilt; like he said he "didn't mean it" in other words he doesn't like her thus feels guilty for what he did to her, the whole song had that theme also; since her first love is unrequited. While he is starting to express his emotions more i think its safe to say he doesn't like anyone; it will be interesting to see how it goes from here, the next chapters should tell a lot.
May 25, 2012 10:50 PM

Aug 2009
InfiniteDestiny said:
Everyone here keeps interpreting his tears as him liking Chihiro, and while that very well may be true i think differently; it could just be tears of guilt; like he said he "didn't mean it" in other words he doesn't like her thus feels guilty for what he did to her, the whole song had that theme also; since her first love is unrequited. While he is starting to express his emotions more i think its safe to say he doesn't like anyone; it will be interesting to see how it goes from here, the next chapters should tell a lot.

I agree with you.

He's crying because for the first time he actually hurt someone's else feelings doing a capture.

Anyway, really good chapter. Wakaki drawings were really good, the scene when Chihiro saw the wings was really beautiful.
May 25, 2012 10:52 PM
Aug 2010
Several BOLD predictions

#1 The next arc is the final arc.

#2 A time skip is possible, but I don't believe it will be too big.

AND......

#3 TWGOK will end "open ended" in the romance department.

I don't believe for one second that the mangaka will choose any of the girls, if you want to call it a "harem ending" then fine, but it will definitely NOT be one single girl.

Why?

Because it seems all mangaka are scared to death to pick a girl, just look at the disaster that was Negima.

Quite frankly TWGOK doesn't need to end with Keima and some girl getting together, the story is far too good to be bothered with such trivial matters....IMO!
May 25, 2012 11:04 PM

Dec 2010
The 2nd one is the only Bold prediction imo, the other two are predictable; or at the very least reasonable considering all that has happened; also i don't think its fair to compare it to Negima, while 3 is very likely, i dnt see TWGOK ending anywhere near as bad as Negima did, but maybe thats just me being a optimist
May 25, 2012 11:20 PM
Aug 2010
InfiniteDestiny said:
The 2nd one is the only Bold prediction imo, the other two are predictable; or at the very least reasonable considering all that has happened; also i don't think its fair to compare it to Negima, while 3 is very likely, i dnt see TWGOK ending anywhere near as bad as Negima did, but maybe thats just me being a optimist

TWGOK will have a great ending (IMO) because Wakaki has continuously strengthen the story from arc to arc.

In the beginning TWGOK was too predictable and routine, there was really nothing special about it.

But slowly we got deeper into the story it became much more interesting with plot devices that were actually well done, and it was quite ingenious how the seemingly "random" arcs at the beginning actually had it's importance later on.

Anyways, I have the full confidence that this manga will have a great ending.

The only reason I mentioned Negima was because of the romance situation.

Like I said, I care more about the main story rather than Keima's "Love life", and even though this manga deals a lot with relationships, I think a good ending is to have an ending where Keima is NOT given a girl to choose.

Although I could be wrong....we'll have to wait and see.

*But yeah, cross your fingers this doesn't end like Negima*
May 26, 2012 2:14 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
I LOVE YOU CHIHIRO T^T You make Keima more human T^T I do hope they end up together T^T
May 26, 2012 2:58 AM

Feb 2010
keima showing real emotions was really a "shocker" he is human after all^^
May 26, 2012 3:18 AM

Jun 2010
Ksa said:

Did you even read this chapter?

I like other girls as well, but I gotta admit Chihiro seems like a good choice for Keima. Basically because she's nothing like a galge-heroine. And even though we love Keima for being an otamegane, the manga pretty much is about him slowly beginning to appreciating real life more and more.
May 26, 2012 3:43 AM

Jun 2011
Chihiro is owed an apology. Seriously. And Keima knows that for sure.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 53 Discussion

Nayah - Jul 4, 2009

27 by YN_ON »»
Apr 21, 6:38 AM

» I'm a bit disappointed.(Spoiler alert!!!!!)

Jaaku_na_Neko - Nov 13, 2023

8 by rycestealer »»
Mar 20, 1:43 AM

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 1 Discussion

Faust721 - May 18, 2008

28 by abystoma2 »»
Jan 17, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SilentTruth - Apr 18, 2014

332 by bakakisima »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:05 AM

» Similar Manga?

Juto1 - Sep 6, 2023

2 by joji-oueru »»
Sep 6, 2023 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.