Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Apr 15, 2012 9:10 AM

Jul 2007
Omniknight said:
That's how you do Excalibur.
Studio Deen take note. The melody was so beautiful during the charge-up.

THIS SO MUCH.

All these months since the start of F/0 and FSN memories still hurt. DEEN should have never gotten their hands on it. hopefully on day ufotable redoes FSN correctly(as in 3 separate series of 13 episodes for each route).
Apr 15, 2012 9:13 AM

Apr 2010
Seeing Excalibur never gets boring it really looks awesome.
And that attack is just amazing to watch it's very pretty and very powerful caster didn't stand a chance.
It also seems like Lancer just threw away his most powerful weapon putting himself at a great disadvantage of the rest which should become a big problem for him.
At least Saber is back to her strength.

And we got the see Jeanne d'Arc who looks allot like Saber it's easy to see why caster mistaken her, tho there where some differences such as the eye colour.
Apr 15, 2012 9:30 AM

Dec 2008
Loved everything about it!
Apr 15, 2012 9:32 AM

Nov 2008
Some gifs of awesome Saber :D
Apr 15, 2012 11:05 AM

Jun 2009
I like how they played a remixed version of "Sword of Promised Victory" from Fate/stay when Saber first activated Excalibur. To be honest, though, I think I prefer the original version of the track from the VN.

My favorite parts, though, was Gil and Rider's conversation about Saber towards the end. It's cool seeing Gil's growing fascination for her and how it eventually ties into Fate/stay. The dialogue between the two was really well written as well.

Also about Kotomine I'm thinking he used his healing magic on Kariya. Maybe he is going to try to use him to kill Tokiomi? Or at least use him as a distraction. I kind of figure Kotomine will eventually kill him with his own hands. In any case, he has proved to be one of the most compelling characters of the series, in my view.

Also, I like how Lancer absolutely did not hesitate at all in destroying his lance. Some people probably thought it happened too easily, but that's exactly what I would of expected him to do given his honor and circumstances. Unfortunately, he's probably screwed next episode (or the next after that) since he's apparently going to be facing Saber.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 15, 2012 12:47 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
It's great to see Saber stepping up her game. She had been overshadowed by some of the others for too long and now we can see her being able to fight anyone. Amazing sequence with Excalibur.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 15, 2012 1:15 PM
Jul 2018
Great episode. My god, this show is so great! I really wish that ufotable would remake Fate/Stay Night now, especially if it included the Heaven's Feel Arc...
Apr 15, 2012 1:18 PM
Dec 2007
insan3soldiern said:
I like how they played a remixed version of "Sword of Promised Victory" from Fate/stay when Saber first activated Excalibur. To be honest, though, I think I prefer the original version of the track from the VN.

My favorite parts, though, was Gil and Rider's conversation about Saber towards the end. It's cool seeing Gil's growing fascination for her and how it eventually ties into Fate/stay. The dialogue between the two was really well written as well.

Also about Kotomine I'm thinking he used his healing magic on Kariya. Maybe he is going to try to use him to kill Tokiomi? Or at least use him as a distraction. I kind of figure Kotomine will eventually kill him with his own hands. In any case, he has proved to be one of the most compelling characters of the series, in my view.

Also, I like how Lancer absolutely did not hesitate at all in destroying his lance. Some people probably thought it happened too easily, but that's exactly what I would of expected him to do given his honor and circumstances. Unfortunately, he's probably screwed next episode (or the next after that) since he's apparently going to be facing Saber.
That's just the kind of guy Lancer is, he's too good for his own good, which is why Kayneth despises him.

As for Kariya, Kirei was indeed healing him, as SPirit Healing has always been portrayed as painful, plus you could see his burns were dissapearing while he squirmed. I don't think he wants to kill TOkiomi per-se, more than likely he has some idea on his mind, or he really enjoyed seeing Kariya squirming on his struggle to face Tokiomi and hence wants to see it again. Kirei doesn't just like seeing people squirm, he likes seeing people struggle hopelessly, that's what Gil was talking about in during their last discussion.

Apr 15, 2012 2:07 PM

Jan 2010
Nice teamwork for Saber, Lancer, and Rider. And very interesting how Archer and Berserker were involved too. And as interesting as Caster was, I'm ready for the show to delve into the remaining characters some more.
Wonderful animation and music. A truly epic series so far, and now I'm curious to see where the plot will take us next.
Apr 15, 2012 4:04 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
insan3soldiern said:

That's actually what I like best about this show - it has very good action mixed with very good character and character interaction. Instead of lame "fighters insult each other while fighting" dialog, we get meaningful exchanges between them, usually while not actually fighting each other.

That, and I liked how Kiritsugu had the Cool to pause and light up in the middle of all that, as if he were simply sitting on a quiet dock and enjoying a cool night breeze.
CratexApr 15, 2012 4:56 PM
Apr 15, 2012 4:09 PM

Jul 2007
one2the said:
Great episode. My god, this show is so great! I really wish that ufotable would remake Fate/Stay Night now, especially if it included the Heaven's Feel Arc...

THIS thousands of times.

13 episodes for fate
13 episodes for UBW
13 episodes for HF
OVA series for F/HA.
Apr 15, 2012 4:39 PM
Feb 2012
Cratex said:

That, and I liked how Shirou had the Cool to pause and light up in the middle of all that, as if he were simply sitting on a quiet dock and enjoying a cool night breeze.

There's no Shiro here, you mean Kiritsugu, right?
vopiApr 15, 2012 5:12 PM
Apr 15, 2012 4:56 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
the_trainman said:
insan3soldiern said:

That, and I liked how Shirou had the Cool to pause and light up in the middle of all that, as if he were simply sitting on a quiet dock and enjoying a cool night breeze.

There's no Shiro here, you mean Kiritsugu, right?

(I think you meant me, not insan3soldiern) Yes, thanks. No idea where that came from. (Probably watching way to many different shows right now...) I'll fix it.
Apr 15, 2012 5:15 PM
Feb 2012
^ yeah sorry, deleted wrong part of quote, we easily make mistakes lol

But that reminds me I would actually like to see Stay Night by ufotable studios...
Apr 15, 2012 5:23 PM
Nov 2009
Two Words: Kajiura's Excalibur.
Apr 15, 2012 6:10 PM

Dec 2008
Best - Anime - Ever
Apr 15, 2012 6:21 PM

Nov 2009
LN Kariya: Internal strife, emotionally conflicted character, slowly degrades as time goes on. Sympathetic and easily my favorite character, by far.

Anime Kariya: TOKOIMI! DIE!!!
Apr 15, 2012 6:41 PM

Apr 2009
A grand conclusion to Caster and Ryuunosuke's mad saga. The glorious, golden light of Excalibur is shown for the very first time in the 4th Holy Grail War. We also briefly see Joan of Arc in Caster's final moments.

Also, Kirei discovers the pleasures of sadism. He actually smiled from hearing Kariya scream.
Apr 15, 2012 6:55 PM

Nov 2010
LostHanyou said:
LN Kariya: Internal strife, emotionally conflicted character, slowly degrades as time goes on. Sympathetic and easily my favorite character, by far.

It's hard to transfer the narrative and monologues to the anime with limited time. There's always the novel for that.

Anyway, epic episode as expected. I'm eager to see Gen Urobutchi being Gen.
Apr 15, 2012 7:00 PM

Dec 2011
Saber's phantasm was so beautiful. If it Rider and Gilgamesh do end up fighting each other, it is going to be one hell of a fight.
Apr 15, 2012 7:18 PM

Sep 2008
Flashy episode, an entertaining watch.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2012 8:28 PM

Oct 2009
That Sword of the Promised Victory.

That confrontation of the Kings.

That boat (lol).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2012 8:29 PM

Jul 2008
Visuals were astounding~
Kariya not dead yet~
Gilgamesh episode next?
Apr 15, 2012 9:26 PM
Dec 2007
zeroyuki92 said:
LostHanyou said:

It's hard to transfer the narrative and monologues to the anime with limited time. There's always the novel for that.

Anyway, epic episode as expected. I'm eager to see Gen Urobutchi being Gen.
Ditto, when we have so many characters being focused on you can't hardly expect them to dedicate half the show to the inner struggles and degrading mind of one particular character. They instead decided to concentrate on the characters that have a big hand in Fate/Stay Night, hence why Gil, Kirei and Saber had such big spotlights, with Kirei, Gil and Saber having episodes that one can say were all them (Rider got a freebie in this but mainly because as we can see thus far he's vital in the little drama Gil and Saber have going). You can say kariya's main purpose is like a little segue into some unexplored corners of Fate-verse.

Apr 15, 2012 9:39 PM

Nov 2011
INCREDIBLE episode, the pace of everything was great, nice dialogue, poor Kariya being useless again, and that ufotable's Excalibur is probably the most visually astonishing scene I ever saw in an Anime, packed with insane animation quality and Yuki Kajiura amazingness.

Seriously. God damn, is there any studio that can match ufotable's animation quality in those action scenes? I feel like nothing comes close to them after seeing their work on Fate Zero and Tales of Xillia.
RailgunApr 15, 2012 9:45 PM
Apr 15, 2012 9:52 PM

Jul 2007
Incredible episode. There were some portions that were described through the narration in the novel that could have easily ended up as nonsensical in the adaption, but I'm impressed with how they pulled it off. I've also seen OVAs with inferior animation quality to what was displayed, here.

LostHanyou said:

I'm not seeing it. Based upon the comments from people who've only seen the anime adaption, Kariya's still the most sympathetic character in the entire work, and I think that most viewers were well aware from the fifth episode that his mental state had deteriorated substantially from the prologue. Perhaps an anime-only watcher could chime in on this?

Now, Kiritsugu took a bit of a hit, to the point where a lot of anime-only watchers are scratching their heads, wondering why a "random character" is featured so prominently in the opening and ending, but they seem to be focusing upon him so much in the second half, that I don't really think it matters, in the long run.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change, change the form of man. Free the might from fleshy mire. Boil the blood in heart of fire. Gone, gone the form of man. Rise the demon, Etrigan!
Apr 15, 2012 11:04 PM

Nov 2009
Finally !! EXCALIBUUUUU !

golden sword + amazing soundtrack = 5 out of 5 episode
Apr 16, 2012 1:38 AM

Jan 2010
I'm enjoying this. I was skeptical of the first season after watching FSN (having an extended length opening episode in the first season helped convince me that this would be an improvement). However, I think they're doing a great job with this, and the second season is following up well on the first.

The one real shortcoming of this episode was that the monster wasn't really part of it. While nominally the focus of the first two episodes, it wasn't very menacing here. Other than whacking the stonework near the local village, there wasn't much of the monster to be seen. For example, we never saw what happened in the marble.

Many of the shows that I've been watching have no clue what to do with 24 minutes. Mouretsu Pirates, Medaka Box, Sengoku Collection, amongst their other faults, fall into this category. But Fate Zero has the opposite problem. It seems that 24 minutes isn't enough for the story they want to tell. But they've done a good job with a challenging story at full throttle.

Oh, and I liked Sabre's screaming of her sword's name. I wondered how the seiyuu would pull that off. While she started slipping on the first syllable, she nailed it on the rest of the name.
MockmanApr 16, 2012 1:41 AM
Apr 16, 2012 2:22 AM
Dec 2007
Mockman said:

Oh, and I liked Sabre's screaming of her sword's name. I wondered how the seiyuu would pull that off. While she started slipping on the first syllable, she nailed it on the rest of the name.
Nah, she's had what, 3-4 animation projects and 1 Visual Novel of practice by now? (Fate/Stay Night anime, Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua, Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works, Carnival Phantasm and now Fate/Zero; original F/SN VN and Hollow Ataraxia don't count because they don't have Voice Acting).

Apr 16, 2012 2:52 AM

Feb 2008
I didn't like this as much as the last episode but it was pretty good still. Hopefully Rider lasts until the end of the war, seeing as he's the best character by far.
Apr 16, 2012 3:22 AM

Jun 2009
That's the main reason Kirei healed him. He finds joy in the suffer of others.

Disappointing =\

I hoped that Kirei will chop off Kariya's arm and obtain berserker as his servant.

Apr 16, 2012 4:54 AM
Dec 2007
shadowtsunami said:
I don't even know what Sakura Con is lol. But I watched UTW rip and it was indeed awesome. I swear they really worked on the CGI this time around, and made the animation just as fluid with the art being crisper. I love the new op, and ed so much lol. This is going to be the anime to watch this season. And for OVAs we got Unicorn baby!
They probably got them done around the same time they fixed the ones from season 1 fixed up. Even if they look bad in the TV broadcasts, you can be 100% sure they'll be fixed up and even perfected/tweaked in the BD's. They seem to have a perfectionist streak.
Arqentum said:
That's the main reason Kirei healed him. He finds joy in the suffer of others.

Disappointing =

I hoped that Kirei will chop off Kariya's arm and obtain berserker as his servant.

If you now that much then you know who's head he's more bound to chop off.

Apr 16, 2012 4:58 AM

Jul 2009
Okay guys, i'm not quite sure about this.. but what did kirei actually do to kariya??

i mean.. it looked like he was healing him.. but at the same time it also looked like the thing he did with the tree in one of the earlier episodes.. :-/
Apr 16, 2012 5:31 AM
Dec 2007
iwilllolyou said:
Okay guys, i'm not quite sure about this.. but what did kirei actually do to kariya??

i mean.. it looked like he was healing him.. but at the same time it also looked like the thing he did with the tree in one of the earlier episodes.. :-/
Spirit Healing. If you watch Stay Night the first thing you ever learn about Kirei is that the only magic he's really good with is "Spirit Healing". It's not exactly the most "kind" way of healing someone although it's really effective. Just so you know, what he did to the tree wasn't magic per-se, it seemed like some form of physical skil. Again, I'm using Stay Night info here, but I'm fairly certain he says he learned martial arts during his days in training and the Tohsaka's style of martial arts combine use of Chi with magecraft. I'm assumming he just used one of their moves to break the tree with pure force.

Apr 16, 2012 7:50 AM

Jan 2010
Another excellent episode. I'm glad to see I was wrong about Lancer, but considering the preview I don't think he has much time left.
The whole scene with Saber charging and using Genki-Dama Excalibur was great.
And I wish I didn't have Berserker's identity spoiled to me. The anime is being very confidential about it, so I think it would be cooler if I were still guessing who he is... Oh well.

I'm just wondering who will be the last servant to be defeated before the final battle. I'm going to bet on Rider taking the 3rd place, with Gilgamesh being the one who will defeat him. However, to be honest, I'm cheering for a "3rd Place Berserker" since there's still a lot to reveal about him, and his fight sequences are always awesome.
Apr 16, 2012 8:32 AM

Dec 2011
Eye candy... Awesome...

Saber <3
Apr 16, 2012 10:56 AM

May 2009
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!
+D

AH! I thought Diarmuid would have to commit suicide to show his chivalry.. Not that it could be sorted by breaking his Gae Derg! Phew, but... he's at his real disadvantage now. :(

Saber's Excalibur!!! Sugoi!!!!!!! WOW.
WOW... Quite the packed episode this!

Kariya.... eeeek!~ :( What is being done to you? :( I'm being creeped out!

Next ep is Diarmuid vs Saber??? :(
:( :( :(
I wanna save him..

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Apr 16, 2012 11:22 AM

Mar 2010
I still can't help thinking that the quality of opening animation is WAY below its sound. It could be because I find Kalafina's songs truly epic. I feel like they didn't catch the epicness of the song with the animation (like the bike part, too long and weird), some parts are truly amazing and couldn't be better but, generally, it still isn't on par with the song. But that could be just me.

Amamzing episode. I'm happy Caster didn't get totally non-karmic death like Ryuunosuke, he sounded kind of desperate/sad/shocked, as if he regretted what he did. Could someone who knows Japanese tell me what his last words were? The subs I watched translated his very last word as "I" but in other anime I saw, it was translated mostly differently. I'm wondering about EXACT meaning of what he said, not something edited to make sense. Thanks.
Apr 16, 2012 11:48 AM

Sep 2011
I Don't Know What Kirei Is Trying To Do On Kariya... And It Seems Next Episode Is All About Saber Versus Lancer.

Apr 16, 2012 12:29 PM

Dec 2011
Kundalini said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!
+D

AH! I thought Diarmuid would have to commit suicide to show his chivalry.. Not that it could be sorted by breaking his Gae Derg! Phew, but... he's at his real disadvantage now. :(

Saber's Excalibur!!! Sugoi!!!!!!! WOW.
WOW... Quite the packed episode this!

Kariya.... eeeek!~ :( What is being done to you? :( I'm being creeped out!

Next ep is Diarmuid vs Saber??? :(
:( :( :(
I wanna save him..

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!

Kariya is actually my favorite among the masters...

Sacrificed everything for the sake of the girl just to find out that because of stupid mage laws it is pointless...

I feel so sorry for him...
Apr 16, 2012 12:49 PM

Jun 2009
Joan of Arc

p.s. LF translated picture.
Apr 16, 2012 12:54 PM

Apr 2012
Leon-Gun said:
iwilllolyou said:

Spirit Healing. If you watch Stay Night the first thing you ever learn about Kirei is that the only magic he's really good with is "Spirit Healing". It's not exactly the most "kind" way of healing someone although it's really effective. Just so you know, what he did to the tree wasn't magic per-se, it seemed like some form of physical skil. Again, I'm using Stay Night info here, but I'm fairly certain he says he learned martial arts during his days in training and the Tohsaka's style of martial arts combine use of Chi with magecraft. I'm assumming he just used one of their moves to break the tree with pure force.

Ah okay! I remember in FSN they explained Kirei's specialty was "Spirit Hearling". I wasn't sure either what he was doing to Kariya, but thanks for the explanation!

Just finished watching episode two, and wow the graphics looked great; especially the part where Saber summoned Exacalibur. I really like how Ufotable did "Invisible Air". Decided to re-watch the episode on "Nico Nico Douga" with comments on...LOL, takes the tension away from the episode ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

黒子のバスケ, こうすけ@ついった
Apr 16, 2012 12:57 PM

Nov 2010
Some questions I have... Rider doesn't recognize Saber as a King since she shouldered her people's burdens instead of living for herself as a "true" king should. However, Archer thinks differently from Rider, but in what way? We can see at the end of the episode Archer starts to obsess/love Saber, but for what reasons?
Apr 16, 2012 2:17 PM
Dec 2007
Bacun said:
Some questions I have... Rider doesn't recognize Saber as a King since she shouldered her people's burdens instead of living for herself as a "true" king should. However, Archer thinks differently from Rider, but in what way? We can see at the end of the episode Archer starts to obsess/love Saber, but for what reasons?
Gil loves to see people squirm about hopelessly, which is what he finds engrossing about Saber. Rider however pities Saber because he recognizes she was thrusted into a role even Saber knows she was unfitting for (hence why her wish is to "redo the King's choosing" esentially making her "just a girl" again. Rider pities her for being unable to live a happy life like he did, with no regrets. Gilgamesh however just wants to see her despair hence Rider and Archer have completely opposite ways of seeing life, even if they shared the common opinion that the people serve the King (Saber, as a true Knight, holds the opinion that a Knight/King should serve it's people).

Apr 16, 2012 3:34 PM

Apr 2012
It's also pointed out/implied in the light novels that Gilgamesh likes people that are self-destructive and/or have no sense of self, because people like that remind him of Enkidu, his best (and only) friend from the Epic of Gilgamesh.

The light novel had a flashback to Enkidu's death after his conversation with Rider at the end of this episode that would've made this clear, but it was cut from the episode. Except the last few lines from it remained (his last few lines after he fades away at the end of this episode), though they make no sense without knowing about the flashback, so I'm not sure why ufotable left them in.
Apr 16, 2012 3:46 PM
Dec 2007
TheRealBoyd said:
It's also pointed out/implied in the light novels that Gilgamesh likes people that are self-destructive and/or have no sense of self, because people like that remind him of Enkidu, his best (and only) friend from the Epic of Gilgamesh.

The light novel had a flashback to Enkidu's death after his conversation with Rider at the end of this episode that would've made this clear, but it was cut from the episode. Except the last few lines from it remained (his last few lines after he fades away at the end of this episode), though they make no sense without knowing about the flashback, so I'm not sure why ufotable left them in.
If they were left in I imagine they plan on adding the scene in the BD's. They did this for several extra scenes in the first BD boxset (like for example, leaving Kirei and Tokiomi's conversation in the TV Broadcast preview for episode 11 even though that conversation wasn't added until the Uncut episode/BD episode).

Apr 16, 2012 11:34 PM

Jul 2009
Epic episode.. goosebumps when Saber released her noble phantasm and said "Excalibur".. even if i saw it before in FSN.
Gilgamesh vs Jetserker was pretty nice too.
Kariya.. WHY?, Dam Kirei.. smiling like a douche when Kariya was suffering.
Rider epic as always.

10/10 AS ALWAYS.
Apr 17, 2012 12:12 AM

May 2011
I saw ep 2 in just two days ago and it was pretty epic :)
Signature removed. Please check your private messages.
Apr 17, 2012 2:11 AM

May 2010
HikaruIzumi said:
I still can't help thinking that the quality of opening animation is WAY below its sound. It could be because I find Kalafina's songs truly epic. I feel like they didn't catch the epicness of the song with the animation (like the bike part, too long and weird), some parts are truly amazing and couldn't be better but, generally, it still isn't on par with the song. But that could be just me.

Amamzing episode. I'm happy Caster didn't get totally non-karmic death like Ryuunosuke, he sounded kind of desperate/sad/shocked, as if he regretted what he did. Could someone who knows Japanese tell me what his last words were? The subs I watched translated his very last word as "I" but in other anime I saw, it was translated mostly differently. I'm wondering about EXACT meaning of what he said, not something edited to make sense. Thanks.

Agreed that the opening doesn't flow as well with the song, I still like it though. Caster's final words can be interpreted a couple of ways like "What have I..", "Just what, did I.." but the meaning is the same. I think he felt remorse with how he went astray after Jeanne's death. In the novel it describes that scene as a happy celebration where they were victorious and are crowning King Charles in a cathedral. He remembered the joy and regretted forgetting it.
Apr 17, 2012 4:46 AM
Dec 2007
Subby said:
HikaruIzumi said:

Agreed that the opening doesn't flow as well with the song, I still like it though. Caster's final words can be interpreted a couple of ways like "What have I..", "Just what, did I.." but the meaning is the same. I think he felt remorse with how he went astray after Jeanne's death. In the novel it describes that scene as a happy celebration where they were victorious and are crowning King Charles in a cathedral. He remembered the joy and regretted forgetting it.
Basically he's regretting forgetting the real reason he and Jeanne fought to begin with due to his bitter resentment against God.

Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 12, 2012

589 by frieren2024 »»
8 hours ago

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

13 by Ain2Zwei »»
Apr 15, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1325 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 9, 2012

728 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 18, 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.