Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 29, 2012 3:56 AM

May 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Gaara made commander of the alliance!

Kabuto performs the edo tensei and revives all the akatsuki members + some of the former jinchuriki + former kages + other characters!

Next Episode: F*!@ a filler -.-" Just when it's about to get good too
Mar 29, 2012 4:46 AM

Jun 2009
Rayyy said:

Next Episode: F*!@ a filler -.-" Just when it's about to get good too

ohwell i guess i won't be watchign the next epiosde and this one was good
Mar 29, 2012 4:55 AM

Apr 2011
Q.Q Things starting to get interesting then... BAM! Filler. D';
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2012 4:56 AM

Mar 2012
Lol....4-week filler.
End Zionazism
Mar 29, 2012 5:03 AM

Sep 2008
The assembly of the Joint shinobi army was epic. I dare to say i was LOTR like :)

My god...fillers D:
entauri.deviantart.com

Mar 29, 2012 5:18 AM

Feb 2012
The real shit is about to start and nex week filler, are you kidding us?!

I say it again, Kabuto is way too overpowered. Dozens of Edo Tensei like it's nothing and he still didn't do the probably most powerful Edo Tensei... I hate him, I hate him so much.
Mar 29, 2012 5:21 AM

Feb 2010
Mikasa said:
Lol....4-week filler.

more a recap of the sasuke x naruto relationship for the x time....

Four Week Long Special Project For the Broadcast’s Tenth Anniversary:

April 05, 2012 – Naruto Shippuden Episode 257 “Meeting”.
April 12, 2012 – Naruto Shippuden Episode 258 “Rivals”
April 19, 2012 – Naruto Shippuden Episode 259 “Cracks”
April 26, 2012 – Naruto Shippuden Episode 260 “Separation”

new arc "Fourth Great Ninja War" starts with 261
Mar 29, 2012 5:22 AM
Jan 2012
Studio Pierrot can suck ass.

Are they like animating with MS Paint? They fucking suck dude.
Mar 29, 2012 5:27 AM

Mar 2011
This episode was good but next episode is filler.Studio Pierrot can suck ass.
Mar 29, 2012 7:01 AM

Feb 2008
Lol, so after we get a buildup for this huge battle, they throw more fillers. Just fucking ridiculous...
Mar 29, 2012 7:11 AM

Jun 2010
fck! that was some overpowered army of corpses.
-= Space for Rent =-
Mar 29, 2012 7:14 AM

Jan 2012
Was a good episode, sadly 257-260 will be fillers :/
Mar 29, 2012 7:17 AM

Aug 2011
What the fuck? Shit is well and truly about to hit the fan, but hey lets stick some fucking fillers here, it's not like we only just recently finished a run of filler.
Mar 29, 2012 7:49 AM

Jun 2009
Epic ep, i must say !! Seeing Naruto being trolled, again. Fuuuuuuuuu- xD
Gaara is the Commander of all units, must be god feeling there... >_>

...and fillers. (一_一)

Mar 29, 2012 9:19 AM

Feb 2012
Guess Kabuto found a good exploit to his advantage, wonder if there is a behind the scenes of him collecting all of these corpses.
Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water.
Mar 29, 2012 9:22 AM

Dec 2011
Woo, war has started. Filler are such a bummer tho.
Mar 29, 2012 9:30 AM

Jul 2007
Why are you guys so surprised, i posted it in the comments on the last DB.

In any case, its not really a filler arc, but more like a special celebration for naruto's 10th anniversary, you know much like one piece had its anniversary special. So it may be interesting. But yeah like all of you, im very physced to see the 4th world war arc start. Why the hell does wikipeida say that all of these 4 episode specials are airing on April 4th??
ArtimesGamerMar 29, 2012 9:39 AM

Mar 29, 2012 9:47 AM

Nov 2011
Ah can't wait for war to officially start. Well, I'm probably going to skip the fillers next month till it gets back to the manga again

Go Gaara!
Mar 29, 2012 9:52 AM

Jan 2012
Woah! this war is going to be epic BUT WERE GONNA LOOSE GOOD CHARACTERS NOOO!
Mar 29, 2012 10:09 AM
Feb 2012
Epic episode, fourth Shinobi war finally begins xD

Naruto next training has begun ;o

Darui, Mifune, Kitsuchi, Kakashi all generals ;o As well Gaara who is commanding them all ;o

Former Akatsuki members, Former Jinchuuriki, Previous Kages (Gaara's dad 4th Kazekage there ;o), got Neji's Dad, Dan, Elder Chiyo, Asuma :O Oh I missed out Zabuza and Hakku xD

Plus all those Zetsu clones...xD

That's pretty much all the one's shown so far, can't wait to see when they all clash haha.
Been waiting for this to get animated for long time ;o

But damn at the preview of the next episode....a filler...that kind of shot me down...*facepalm* xD Well I waited long enough since I saw read this in the manga, guess a little longer can't hurt now can it? ;o
-Deactivated-Mar 29, 2012 10:12 AM
Mar 29, 2012 10:10 AM

Mar 2010
omfg not again
Mar 29, 2012 10:19 AM

Jan 2010
Nobody caught the Mixukage mistake it seems, fail on the directors part.

I wish people would stop their constant bitching about fillers. I don't love fillers as much as any of you but they are necessary. Look what happened to Bleach, the anime was over because there weren't any fillers. It's only four weeks. Besides it seems we're going down memory lane seeing as how the original soundtrack is coming back. I figured all of you would have learned by now. Chill or just watch another series in the meantime.
thegoosemanMar 29, 2012 1:31 PM
Mar 29, 2012 10:28 AM

Dec 2011
EPIC! For the next week, I am pretty sure it is in the manga. I just can't find which chapter is it. So please stop hating because of fillers.

WE ALL KNOW WHAT FILLERS DO SO PLEASE STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT! THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO EXCEPT JUST ENJOY AND BE CONTENTED.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2012 11:06 AM

Feb 2011
Nice CGI. Made an rather actionless episode pretty decent.

Next week should be new OP, finally.

4/5
Mar 29, 2012 11:09 AM

Feb 2012
Awesome to see Kakashi as one of the captains.
Mar 29, 2012 2:00 PM

Jul 2010
My screen buffered on Sasuke's face<33333
xDDD Lawlz. First time I appreciated slow internet :P
Just hearing his voice made me go CRAZY :D (And I love the way that he sits :D So cool and awesome-like) Although what he said made me really sad :/ I just miss Sasuke so much. I can't wait till they catch up to the current manga because I heard that Sasuke was in it :P

Besides my inner fangirlism for Sasuke, I really enjoyed this episode. It was interesting and engaging. I'm loving the story right now... It's making me really anxious to find out what'll happen in the war. Especially all those Zetsus... o_O

Looks like more "training" with Naruto. I just love Naruto's enthusiasm about everything. It just makes me so happy :P He's so filled with awesomeness<33

Oh, and Tsuchikage is a BEAST. He POSTPWNED that turtle! (xD I just realized today that postponed has pwned in it and I went crazy so this is like my new word :DD)

Yamato!!!!!! I feel so horrible for him. He must feel miserable because he has to give up the information.

And a new headband! It looks so cool :P
Shizune :3
Hinata! :D
Neji :D
Sakura!! :3
Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, Ten-ten, everyone! So happpy~~!
KAKASHI<3
GAARA!<3
I loved that CG at the end. So beautiful in showing how crazy this war's gonna be :D Reminded me of Sarumon and Isengard, Lawlz!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOM.
ITACHI!!!, Nagato, Utakata, Sasori, Deidara, ZABUZA + HAKU, Chiyo-ba, KIMIMARO, ASUMA, AND DAN?!!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!??! AMAZING. SIMPLY AMAZING. It just excites me so much!

I am so excited for next episode. THE WAR IS GONNA START<33333333333

5/5 - Not the best pacing but I don't care because it was just plain awesomeness and made me super excited!

Oh wait. Looks like a filler next week. Call me stupid and an idiot, but I don't care because Sasuke's (and Naruto :3) a main character in it<3
And I get my Naruto soundtrack back. Probably gonna pull out some of my sheet music from it and mess around on my piano today :D
fishergirl16Mar 29, 2012 2:05 PM
Mar 29, 2012 2:06 PM

Jul 2010
entauri said:
The assembly of the Joint shinobi army was epic. I dare to say i was LOTR like :)

My god...fillers D:

Hah! Same here! I was thinking about Sarumon and Isengard the whole time :P
Mar 29, 2012 3:07 PM

Jul 2007
Yeah i think any non manger readers will be plesently surprised just how kishimoto develops this next arc. Many many characters that we all know and love resurface and when i mean many, i mean "all" and start to get full screen time. I mean when is the last time we have seen Gaara take in any action, ,since the first arc of the series lol. So its great to see him and all the rest of the major characters of naruto, the original konoho 11, all the jouinins, Sasuske, hokages, etc and many more characters that i can't say take an active role in this next arc. Their is also many revelations and story twist and this arc is going to be the largest naruto arc in the series by far.

Almost to big, im probably thinking they might might split it up into two separate arcs but i don't know.

In any case, starting May, its going to be a great rest of the year for naruto fans.

Mar 29, 2012 5:18 PM

Apr 2011
Awesome episode !

Ughhh Fillers................... -_-
Mar 29, 2012 6:06 PM

Oct 2008
That was interesting. Saw so many characters this episode.
Mar 29, 2012 6:34 PM
Mar 2012
fishergirl16 said:
My screen buffered on Sasuke's face<33333
xDDD Lawlz. First time I appreciated slow internet :P
Just hearing his voice made me go CRAZY :D (And I love the way that he sits :D So cool and awesome-like) Although what he said made me really sad :/ I just miss Sasuke so much. I can't wait till they catch up to the current manga because I heard that Sasuke was in it :P

Besides my inner fangirlism for Sasuke, I really enjoyed this episode. It was interesting and engaging. I'm loving the story right now... It's making me really anxious to find out what'll happen in the war. Especially all those Zetsus... o_O

Looks like more "training" with Naruto. I just love Naruto's enthusiasm about everything. It just makes me so happy :P He's so filled with awesomeness<33

Oh, and Tsuchikage is a BEAST. He POSTPWNED that turtle! (xD I just realized today that postponed has pwned in it and I went crazy so this is like my new word :DD)

Yamato!!!!!! I feel so horrible for him. He must feel miserable because he has to give up the information.

And a new headband! It looks so cool :P
Shizune :3
Hinata! :D
Neji :D
Sakura!! :3
Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, Ten-ten, everyone! So happpy~~!
KAKASHI<3
GAARA!<3
I loved that CG at the end. So beautiful in showing how crazy this war's gonna be :D Reminded me of Sarumon and Isengard, Lawlz!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOM.
ITACHI!!!, Nagato, Utakata, Sasori, Deidara, ZABUZA + HAKU, Chiyo-ba, KIMIMARO, ASUMA, AND DAN?!!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!??! AMAZING. SIMPLY AMAZING. It just excites me so much!

I am so excited for next episode. THE WAR IS GONNA START<33333333333

5/5 - Not the best pacing but I don't care because it was just plain awesomeness and made me super excited!

Oh wait. Looks like a filler next week. Call me stupid and an idiot, but I don't care because Sasuke's (and Naruto :3) a main character in it<3
And I get my Naruto soundtrack back. Probably gonna pull out some of my sheet music from it and mess around on my piano today :D
ooo......kayyyyy......
ha..anyways fillers darn but it was aight i got nice medicine with kabuto tensei ...hmm..they cant lose man wonder what gonna happened? can you imagine if this happened...neji vs itachi? sasori vs lee? OO
Mar 29, 2012 8:16 PM

Aug 2011
woooooow really??? can kabuto do that??? thats so op lol.

but all is forgiven since trap haku comes back <3
Mar 29, 2012 8:29 PM

Nov 2011
ClaudiusClotaire said:
Studio Pierrot can suck ass.

Are they like animating with MS Paint? They fucking suck dude.

I so agree some of there animating is very low quailty
-.- filler for 4 weeks yay.

Fiji said:
EPIC! For the next week, I am pretty sure it is in the manga. I just can't find which chapter is it. So please stop hating because of fillers.

WE ALL KNOW WHAT FILLERS DO SO PLEASE STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT! THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO EXCEPT JUST ENJOY AND BE CONTENTED.

It wasn't in the manga so shhh and I only just recently read the manga up to date and there wasn't any of that filler shit there.
Mar 29, 2012 10:22 PM

Nov 2010
Fillers NUUUUUU!!! seems early to already be going back to them.

ya know, Orochimaru seems almost like a pushover now, Naruto can control the kyubi's chackra, Sasuke has Susanoo, Madara is Madara, and Kabuto took all of his techs and superboosted them... kinda puts things in perspective when you think about how big a deal he was.

I kinda wish Hidan WASN'T immortal so he could return as well >.>
Mar 29, 2012 10:54 PM
Nov 2008
i was wondering when the fillers were going to start lol
guess that this episode answer my doubts...

speaking the truth, i prefer a 4~6 fillers than a full filler season every 2 seasons.
even thou the manga is still quite a bit far these fillers are for the best. we dont want to see another bleach

about the episode:

this part on the manga was awesome but in anime it's FREAKING AWESOME
Mar 29, 2012 11:31 PM

Jul 2011
Yeah finally a great episode AND surprise, fillers coming...

This anime really pissed me off!
Mar 30, 2012 12:59 AM

Sep 2010
So excited for the war, Evil side is so OP! :X
Actually don't care if we go into fillers, especially if they're Naruto and Sasuke themed ones :3

I wonder is Naruto going to end after the war o.o.. I'll be shocked if so, I mean Bleach is already done X_X..

Ps Granny Chio nooooooooooooo :C
Mar 30, 2012 1:29 AM

Apr 2009
Well that was interesting, they're just outnumbered by 20,000! Those 100K Zetsu clones are way superior than your average genin shinobi or samurai and then those corpses, even a single one of those when reanimated is a force to reckon with. Why the hell were not guarding those corpses like some national top secret weapons or WMD anyway? I don't care about the other hidden villages or those dead wanted shinobi but Konoha and Sunakagure should know better. I saw Granny Chiyo (The Sand shinobis or maybe Sakura as well, will probably be pissed!), Hizashi Hyuga, Dan (Tsunade might go berserk or what not.) and Asuma Sarutobi (Oh man, spare Shikamaru the sight of it.) Goddamn force multipliers. XP

Another flashback or whatever? A whole month? Ah what the heck, I'll watch it anyway. XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 30, 2012 1:49 AM
Aug 2011
I don't see why the feel there is a need for filler next. They are taking so long with getting the war started and then once it starts they are going to add on a bunch of stuff not in the manga anyway. They got plenty they could cover without producing worthless episodes.

Just when they finally get to the war <_<.
Mar 30, 2012 2:09 AM

Jul 2007
Can you not READ?? its a 10th anniversary special. It is not just a normal filler arc. Most all long on going shonen, like bleach, one piece, and naruto has them. They chose it because its 10 years, since naruto has begun and what better place to put a special then right before the big war arc. Because they didn't want to put it in the middle obviously. The manga is far enough ahead of the anime, that they would not have a another filler just to waste more time. These specials are a necessity with in the series franchise, kind of like a celebration if you will celebrating 10 years in the making. I don't understand why its so difficult to figure that out and with these specials comes some new news as well including the new movie 6 of shipuuden directed and written by kishimoto him self as part of the 10th anniversary. I'm sure you will be seeing more of that with these upcoming episodes.

In any case, quit bitching so much, its only 4 episodes for god sakes.
ArtimesGamerMar 30, 2012 2:12 AM

Mar 30, 2012 4:02 AM

Jun 2011
The next episode is not a filler, just some flashback. I remember that part being in the manga too
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 30, 2012 5:43 AM

Jul 2009
This episode had me pumped for the upcoming war but alas fillers strike again. I guess it's not that surprising considering how close the anime is to the manga but I can definitely see some of the major battles being fleshed out and extended later.
Mar 30, 2012 5:43 AM

Nov 2011
link9us said:
Can you not READ?? its a 10th anniversary special. It is not just a normal filler arc. Most all long on going shonen, like bleach, one piece, and naruto has them. They chose it because its 10 years, since naruto has begun and what better place to put a special then right before the big war arc. Because they didn't want to put it in the middle obviously. The manga is far enough ahead of the anime, that they would not have a another filler just to waste more time. These specials are a necessity with in the series franchise, kind of like a celebration if you will celebrating 10 years in the making. I don't understand why its so difficult to figure that out and with these specials comes some new news as well including the new movie 6 of shipuuden directed and written by kishimoto him self as part of the 10th anniversary. I'm sure you will be seeing more of that with these upcoming episodes.

If anything your the one bitching by going on about it how it's not filler.
And I never said it was a normal filler act I just said it was filler.
Regardless if its just flashbacks or not in the end its all the same.
Jesus kid there is no need for you to be such a big internet hero with your paragraph on how it's not normal filler.
Another thing lets get this clear no such thing happened in the manga so shut up.
Mar 30, 2012 6:21 AM

May 2011
Natsu12345 said:
The next episode is not a filler, just some flashback. I remember that part being in the manga too

umm really ok lol. pretty weird because I sure don't remember such thing when I read the manga.
Mar 30, 2012 10:34 AM
Oct 2011
The 4th Great Ninja War.. Begins! well, after 4 episodes
next episode is a filler, but there is a new opening and ending , right ?

Edit: there's a new opening
#11:"Totsugeki Rock" by THE CRO-MAGNONS (eps 257-)
Candor123Mar 30, 2012 10:44 AM
Mar 30, 2012 11:58 AM

Jul 2007
iNeon said:
link9us said:

If anything your the one bitching by going on about it how it's not filler.
And I never said it was a normal filler act I just said it was filler.
Regardless if its just flashbacks or not in the end its all the same.
Jesus kid there is no need for you to be such a big internet hero with your paragraph on how it's not normal filler.
Another thing lets get this clear no such thing happened in the manga so shut up.

Its just funny how everyone is surprised about the filler, in any case, i didn't mean to start a huge ass argument over it. I am just tired of hearing complaints bout fillers in every single post. I am not even remotely trying to be an internet hero, so i have no idea what your even taking bout their. Also i never said anything bout it not being in the manga, i said that most on going shonens have specials like this.

On topic: You can see the huge difference in quality production, compared to what we just watched and the fillers coming up. lol. I just hope the upcoming war arc has the highest quality in the series, we deserve top of the notch sound and video production for this next big arc. Well technically the arcs already started according to the manga, episode 256 is the start of the war arc. But i hope the quality is consistent just with 256 and will be good.
ArtimesGamerMar 30, 2012 12:04 PM

Mar 30, 2012 12:05 PM

Apr 2010
Pretty big big army there but those weren't all eighty thousand then it would have been a even larger army.
Still there where a lot there.
It will get pretty interesting and even Zabusa was resurrected who is still one of my favourite killers in this anime.
Mar 30, 2012 12:14 PM

Jun 2010
Wow the view of the 80000 shinobi got me chill o_O
Mar 31, 2012 1:38 AM

Mar 2012
Those rock lee mini episodes at the end are so cool! Remembers me the old awesome Naruto.
Mar 31, 2012 3:34 AM

Jan 2012
entauri said:

and there was a moment the soundtrack soudn a bit like pirates of the caribbean,
and the thing that madara has on his back makes him look like rock star,
and i guess i shall stop now ^^" lol
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 9 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Sep 8, 2009

27 by Iago97 »»
Yesterday, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 133 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ssjbryando - Oct 29, 2009

191 by shoelaze »»
Apr 25, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 346 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2014

58 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 23, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Griffith - Dec 19, 2013

152 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

435 by Mabexix »»
Apr 22, 7:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.