Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2012 9:24 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Isanami is sad to hear it, who still has blackness on her hand.

So golden hair girl is on the enemy side. Don't say that I really heard Toriumi-san's voice because one of the enemy characters sounds like him (after reading the cast... there's really a character voiced by Toriumi-san!!).

Two new guys talking to the boss.

The enemy going to fight Saizo, and others are getting rid of others. So that female enemy has a sister who is insect user. And a tomboyish girl (or a boy who looks like girl?) can change to strong guy.

Isanami is stupid enough to run into the battle and got caught. After knowing that she releases the dark power because Saizo's getting hurt, the enemy saying that it's all her fault.

Wow @ Sasuke's Kamaitachi!!

More battles with other enemies... one of them is Toriumi-san's character?? (lol @ the enemy's monologue about him being trained)
tsubasaloverMar 10, 2012 9:27 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 10, 2012 9:59 AM

Jul 2008

LOL
Mar 10, 2012 10:45 AM

Nov 2011
Ana works for Hatori Hanzo aka the red haired dude! No surprises there :P.

My poor baby Rokurou is still recovering :(. At least Yukimura is taking good care of him ;). My shippy heart approves of this scene :).

Hatori's band of merry men targets the Brave 10.

One of them is a woman who controls insects and wants revenge for her sister (the one who controlled the snakes). I'm calling her watermelon tits. Surprised her spine hasn't snapped yet from having to support those. She must invest in a good cleavage bra XD.

Oh...Isanami got kidnapped AGAIN @_@.

In the preview: Another new character being introduced?! Also, Isanami goes into hulk mode! Whoohoo, she might actually do something interesting for once! :D
Mar 10, 2012 11:13 PM

May 2010
So Rokurou is useless now and they are now "Brave 8"
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Mar 11, 2012 4:19 PM

Jun 2008
Nice fights but I so want to watch next episode!
Judging by next episode preview...

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Mar 12, 2012 12:10 AM
Aug 2010
So is this show hotblooded awesome like Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann or hotblooded stupid yet awesome like G Gundam or is it just plain hotblooded stupid like Sengoku Basara? Please tell me that they do not act like senseless morons in an attempt to be "badass" and still actually try to take themselves seriously.
Mar 12, 2012 6:30 AM

May 2011
2 more episode...and it's getting intense!!
Can't wait for the next week!
Mar 12, 2012 7:21 AM
Jan 2009
entropy13 said:

LOL

Izanami and Izanagi is both Gods in Japan. Nothing to LOL about.

They're both married, until Izanami plunged into darkness, saying that she'll kill 1000 people per day, which Izanagi countered it saying he'll give live to 1500 people.

Not something to LOL about, huh?

I am now happy. Sasuke not being able to kill... Oukatsu's sister... I'm seeing it as a charm point. OTL

Like Ana said, he can't understand the true heart of a ninja, which pretty means cruelty, right? Sasuke's soft. Which is why he gave her a chance to leave. He could have killed her right there, but he didn't.

Of course, that kiss was rather innocent/naive of him, but I'm seeing it as.. CUTEEEE!!

I'm not listening to anything! He's cute! Ahhh!! OTL
Mar 12, 2012 8:07 AM

Sep 2010
Insect woman creeped me out. I hope Sasuke and Kakei defeat her fast in next episode(s), no more of this creeper please.. Isanami will fight too in next episode it seems, it'll be interesting.
Mar 12, 2012 8:13 AM
Jan 2009
^ Exactly.

That said, I hope they don't get helped. This is their problem. If they get saved, 'Braves' won't mean a thing. As much as I like Sasuke, I just don't want him to be saved by some other character. =3=

Pride, I guess. And it'll be more awesome if they finish it themselves. Two against one is already OTL as it is. OTL

Be it willpower, bombs, or Sasuke's animals. Just no humans. Animals are fine, cuz they're pretty much part of Sasuke's offense thingy. *nod nod*
Mar 12, 2012 9:51 AM

Jul 2009
jenanime said:
My poor baby Rokurou is still recovering :(. At least Yukimura is taking good care of him ;). My shippy heart approves of this scene :).
I couldn't have said it better myself. ♥

Hattori is cool, especially because he speaks the truth about Isanami xD
And because his queue is hip ;)

Are these events still cannon? Because it#s been some time since I last read the manga and I cannot remember these ppl? x'
[.center] [./center]
Mar 12, 2012 12:30 PM

Jan 2012
Aww, they got pretty beaten up here, Saizou the most of all as always. And where the heck are Kamanosuke and Jinpachi? I thought they would appear to help the others against those ninja girls (if that super strong thing can be considered a girl at all o.0).

Mar 12, 2012 3:27 PM

Aug 2009
BEST EPISODE BY FARR!!! *O*

IT WAS SO INTERESTING!

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE AND GO KICK SOME AS ISANAMI!! >:OOO
Mar 12, 2012 4:45 PM
Oct 2010
isanami still so cute <3 not cute turning into an alien D:

braves need to fuck shit up goddammit. insect user fkn hot. too bad i hate insects <_<
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Mar 12, 2012 5:01 PM

Oct 2011
amazing fight(s),although i was disapointed in the villans thousand blad technique he did on saizou,hehe the next episode looks amazing!!
Mar 12, 2012 5:52 PM

Aug 2011
Man, these clowns like to talk a lot more than they do fight.
Mar 12, 2012 7:43 PM

Dec 2011
Kasai-Scythe said:
Aww, they got pretty beaten up here, Saizou the most of all as always. And where the heck are Kamanosuke and Jinpachi? I thought they would appear to help the others against those ninja girls (if that super strong thing can be considered a girl at all o.0).

Exactly what I am thinking. But well, since they got their own fight...
Mar 12, 2012 8:24 PM

Dec 2011
Wow that chic who beat up Miyoshi is pretty damn strong. Did she change her sex? Such a manly voice.
Mar 12, 2012 10:21 PM

Jan 2010
Tedious. Really tedious. Hopefully, the next episode won't match this one since only half of the good guys are being slapped around. How many times to we have to hear someone ask, 'Is that all you've got?'"

While I expected a fair amount of this, using up the entire episode has worn me out. And since the Iga 5 is still missing a couple of members, my fear is that they'll keep this up for another entire episode.
Mar 13, 2012 8:39 AM

Oct 2010
Xtc said:
Wow that chic who beat up Miyoshi is pretty damn strong. Did she change her sex? Such a manly voice.

I knew that thing was a fucking trans when i 1st saw it. It made me sick. I only watch this series now only for Saizou and Isanami. You know Japanese like to make midgets the strongest in animes.

I was reading the manga but the anime far surpassed it and skipped a lot of other fights.
Mar 13, 2012 10:01 AM
Jan 2009
bonifide said:
Xtc said:

I knew that thing was a fucking trans when i 1st saw it. It made me sick. I only watch this series now only for Saizou and Isanami. You know Japanese like to make midgets the strongest in animes.

I was reading the manga but the anime far surpassed it and skipped a lot of other fights.

Benmaru's down with a single rock, though. 8D;
But I admit they're pretty painful.
Mar 13, 2012 2:53 PM

Dec 2009
Must say the last two episodes were really good.
Mar 13, 2012 3:08 PM

Dec 2010
Kami565 said:
Are these events still cannon? Because it#s been some time since I last read the manga and I cannot remember these ppl? x'

Yes, they're part of the manga. But the fights of Kamanosuke and Jinpachi were at the sime time as the rest of the fights. I think they'll focus on those two the next episode.
Mar 13, 2012 6:07 PM

Jul 2011
akito989 said:

Of course, that kiss was rather innocent/naive of him, but I'm seeing it as.. CUTEEEE!!

I'm not listening to anything! He's cute! Ahhh!! OTL

I know!! I wasn't expecting that at all, and it was so cute of Sasuke!! <3 OTL
Then after he fell to the ground, poisoned, he did an awesome move and pwned those mantises <3
Mar 14, 2012 2:23 AM
Nov 2008
I BLAME ISANAMI!...O.O
Mar 14, 2012 2:39 PM

Aug 2011
Great fights!

Hell yeah, next week ep with Isanami's true form.
Mar 15, 2012 8:12 AM

Aug 2010
The Iga Ninjas seemed strong. But I want more acting from the Brave 10!! (Will I see it in the next ep? Hopefully!)

Not sure whether that Miyoshi is a she or a he.. The body and the voice became so manly suddenly.

Kind of annoyed with Isanami.. Why can't she be stronger and not let Hattori's words affect her? :s
Mar 15, 2012 7:52 PM

Jun 2008
So many epic fights going onnnnnn
Mar 16, 2012 5:38 PM
Feb 2012
Episode was pretty decent, hoping the remaining Brave step there game up, expected them to do a little better, enemy is just overpowering them all like nothing.

Still fights are pretty good, and looking forward to see Isanami to release her power, though I;m guessing Saizo will prevent her, maybe in the end.
Mar 25, 2012 2:52 AM

Jan 2011
Episode was pretty good.
The preview makes me think that Isanami's power will awaken and that the ice girl will help Saizo and the others after all.
I hope next episode delivers.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Apr 1, 2012 12:08 PM

Nov 2011
Epic episode is epic.

Dat kiss of death.
Apr 2, 2012 1:03 PM

Feb 2011
jenanime said:
At least Yukimura is taking good care of him ;). My shippy heart approves of this scene :).

I approve too. =P

And poor Sasuke, fighting with his arm like that.

Should be interesting to see how Kamanosuke (and Jinpachi) do next. Hopefully not as badly as everyone else...

I don't know, this episode wasn't as great to me. I'll probably enjoy the manga part for it better. If it ever gets scanlated.
眠れないのは君のせい
Apr 27, 2012 2:07 PM

Jun 2008
Not only he let her give him a poison kiss but he didn't even react by cutting her throat. That guy is so much failure. If you ain't up to the job then don't play ninja dude.

So is this the part where they all get beaten-up so the can make a come back win for the last episode?
Nov 17, 2012 2:43 AM
Jul 2018

Where are the other braves anyway?
Damn it, that woman kissed Sasuke.
Did Saizo's foe served Tokugawa before or it didn't?
I felt something will happen on the next episode.
Dec 2, 2012 3:46 PM
Dec 2010
Ahh.. they need "power ups" , all of them ,,,
Sent with Mal Updater
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
May 23, 2014 2:13 AM

Jun 2011
I am disappointed. They are supposed to be pretty strong themselves, but they got trashed so easily. Green dude lost because of his own weakness, onii-chan lost in a strength battle with a chick who might be a trans, wtf? Then Isanami, she never grew since day 1.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 31, 2021 8:38 PM
Oct 2019
All the Braves are so outmatched. How is that possible? Didn't they hold their own in earlier fights with ninja? Didn't Sai-chan generally hold his own?

Isanami is annoying. Just being stupid and sad? That's so lame. She's not even a character at this point. She's just a static plot device, like a magic sword or some shit that everyone is fighting over. But magic swords are just magic swords. They're just there. They don't actually have a brain or do anything on their own. Somebody has to use them to give them purpose. That's Isanami.

Still like this show. Still enjoy it's comedy. Still a Sai-chan fan. But I don't think it has the potential to rise above a 7/10 (good) rating at this point.
Aug 26, 2023 7:45 PM
Mar 2014
Why are they all getting their butts handed to them? Some Braves
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Brave 10 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 17, 2012

61 by diamond-hime »»
Aug 26, 2023 8:08 PM

Poll: » Brave 10 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Mar 24, 2012

110 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Oct 28, 2022 5:45 PM

Poll: » Brave 10 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

jenanime - Jan 7, 2012

135 by rayen2002 »»
Sep 9, 2022 12:48 AM

Poll: » Brave 10 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jenanime - Mar 3, 2012

65 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 31, 2021 8:03 PM

Poll: » Brave 10 Episode 7 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 18, 2012

47 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 30, 2021 8:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.