Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 23, 2007 12:02 AM

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
wow, what a powerful episode. The scene with Chagum and Balsa was really intense. i loved it. Things are getting more interesting now that the pursuers caught up, looking forward to the next episode.
Aug 23, 2007 10:29 AM

Jul 2007
I absolutly loved this ep. All the buildup all the relationship building paid off in this. Balsa's a great mother with how she solved Chagum. I can't wait for the end, I'm gonna predict with the pacing that something major will hapen and the last 3 eps will be a mad dash to the finish.

Sam is my sweet peach
Aug 23, 2007 12:10 PM

Jun 2007
arg stupid chagum but at least that way they didnt get caught at the village
Aug 23, 2007 7:23 PM
Aug 2007
I agree that this was an excellent episode, although perhaps not quite as exciting or fast-paced as I had hoped the show would have become by this point. The scene where Balsa confronts a fleeing Chagum was really fantastic, the way it was directed, performed and written; strikingly dramatic.

I'm craving some action though; the show seemms to go to great lengths to avoid conflict, which has become somewhat frustrating, even though it remains compelling even without fight sequences.
Aug 23, 2007 8:48 PM
Overlord

Nov 2004
I guess I'm the only one that thought the Balsa & Chagum meeting was rather cheesy. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the episode, but the "love" between the two just didn't click for me. Something with the tone in the voice actors didn't do it.
Aug 24, 2007 5:22 AM

Aug 2006
Xinil said:
I guess I'm the only one that thought the Balsa & Chagum meeting was rather cheesy.

Yes... yes you are =P (j/k ::hugs)

Anyway (sorry, Xinil)... I loved this episode... and the confrontation between Chagum and Balsa. And yes, although a bit cheesy, it worked here. It works to try to imagine what Chagum must be feeling... thinking he's about to die... by being ripped to shreds... that would scare the bejeesus out of ANYONE!!

eta: I will say this, however. I'm getting this eerie feeling that Balsa... in the final episode... will sacrifice herself to this "monster" to protect Chagum... T_T ... I just can't shake that feeling...
Aug 25, 2007 3:14 AM
Jun 2007
I really like how the story progresses, and I don't need more action, it's very good this way. I wonder how they'll solve it, hopefully the ending will truly be exciting, like it feels now it will.
Yes, Chagum must be so confused and scared, torn between the love for the people of his old life, mother and Shuga and between Balsa.
Can't stop thinking how great it is to see such a complete story to be animated this way. I find this anime very positibvely different from many.
Aug 29, 2007 4:36 AM

Oct 2006
I didn't think the meeting between Balsa and Chagum was cheesy. I thought it was rather well done. And I loved both that part and the last bit of the episode when Torogai "challenges" the elite guard.
Aug 30, 2007 2:52 AM

Apr 2007
Waw, I just marathoned from 1-19 in a night, never imagined this serie is pretty good, especially this episode, yes I agree with Kay too that the Balsa Chagum part was well done, it got me to sit up straight from layin down on the sofa ^^;
Lets see what Torogai-sama will do to the hunters next episode~
Dec 17, 2008 6:43 AM

Apr 2008
Poor Chagum, really intense episode
& OMG at Balsa's Slap XD
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Jan 14, 2009 5:03 AM

Jul 2008
The Balsa x Chagum scene was really nice. Here's to some steel banging next episode.
Apr 7, 2009 2:41 PM

Feb 2009
*slap* How dare you turn against your parent with a weapon?! Yah Chagum if Balsa can't protect you...
Jun 20, 2009 9:29 PM

Nov 2007
Nice to see Chagum come to terms with Balsa, that scene felt much more realistic to me. Great to see that Shuga's party has caught up although Balsa is outside the village.
Aug 1, 2009 1:56 PM

Jun 2008
Man, this episode made me hate Chagum a lot.
Dec 16, 2009 3:02 PM

May 2009
Great episode. I wouldn't want to get slapped by Belsa. Looked really powerful, lol. I wonder what Shuga and the hunters decide to do after talking to Torogai.
Dec 24, 2009 10:51 PM
Dec 2009
Xinil said:
I guess I'm the only one that thought the Balsa & Chagum meeting was rather cheesy. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the episode, but the "love" between the two just didn't click for me. Something with the tone in the voice actors didn't do it.

You kidding?That's one of my favorite parts of the episode.That really show how much their relationship has grown since Balsa took Chagum.
Mar 29, 2010 11:08 PM

Sep 2008
Seriously loved this episode... top 5 for me at this point.

I mean, we finally got Chagum to snap so he could cry off some of the stress he's been dealing with... the boy definitely needed it. I thought the scene with him and Balsa was rather well done considering her lack of experience with parenting... and the fact that she's a warrior who was raised by a man. :P

She doesn't know how to be the comforting and gentle type like many mothers would have been. But she still managed to get him to a point where she could let him know that she would not let him die even at the cost of her own life. And she has been taking care of him as if he were her own child so his yelling at her and trying to cut her down with her own weapon must have hurt. He deserved the slap for his behavior.

Stupid child - Balsa can't fight an invisible monster so you're going to let Shuga and your blood-mother protect you??? What makes him think that they'd be able to protect him better than Balsa? Shuga is completely useless.

Oh well, can't wait for the next ep to see what Torogai has to say to the hunters. Yet again the hunters are making me hate them. "Tell us where the prince is or this village will be wiped off the map" - yeah, that's really encouraging. Why can't they understand that the people who've been protecting Chagum and PROTECTING Chagum. Be grateful, not pushy and destructive.

I wish we could have a little more action (because the choreography is awesome) but if all the episodes continue to be this dramatic and intriguing I'll still be happy. ^_^ Onward to 20!
Jul 5, 2010 8:27 AM

Apr 2009
I guess Chagums actions are understandable, for a Kid who had to leave everything behind because his Father wanted him dead, then right after getting to know that his Brother died, that he's going to be killed by a monster. He just had to let the frustration out, my respect he didn't do it earlier. Man I really like him, and Balsa's methods are awesome. Got to memorize this, for my own kids in the future. Especially when they hit puberty lol
Aug 3, 2010 2:01 AM

Jun 2009
Just notice the end of part 1 where a the egg is now an embryo.

What a reckless decision of Chagum - but he is just a child I guess his emotions let him not think wisely.

But that scene was teary Balsa and Chagum relationship
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Sep 1, 2010 12:27 PM

Sep 2008
Excellent episode, though Chagum kind of annoyed me in this episode. Yes, it's scary to know that you're going to die, and that it's supposed to happen by you getting ripped to shreds by huge claws of some egg eater thingy, but... Chagum's wish to go back to the palace so that Shuga and his mom can protect him? It just seemed so naive. Even putting those two together, Balsa would still obviously be more capable of protecting him!

Anyway, Balsa's slap surprised me. Sort of looked like what Chagum needed, I guess... I was getting annoyed with how he was stumbling around as though he were really weak...So YES. Glad he had a chance to burst out and let his pent up stress go. Looking forward to what he'll be like from here on out.

The hunters + Shuga are the worst though. :| Bothering me so much. So ungrateful. So blind. So pointlessly destructive.

Oh another note, the animation - while still superb - seemed to be of slightly lower quality this episode... Maybe it's just me though...
Sep 3, 2010 12:02 AM

May 2010
I actually predicted the slap, I am not bragging here. I did not think it was chessy since I watched it in English Dub. Balsa's method of taking care of this situation was done very well.

Throwing the weapon is almost like saying "choose me or return". I have a sneaking suspican that Chagum missed on purpose.

Balsa will soon become a second mother to Chagum.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 3, 2010 5:23 PM

Oct 2010
Very intense episode, yep I'm mentioning it again. First time it brought streams of tears in my eyes, second time it had me welling up. I'm such a sucker for parent-child relationship, ha.

And I don't get why some of you turned to dislike Chagum because of this episode. A little kid like that could've done worse, earlier to boot. But he didn't. He is a wise character, but all in all he's a kid. When someone tells you you're going to die, won't your instinct tell you that your first asylum is your parents? And apparently he's pretty angry at Balsa. Take a look at the scene when he didn't believe Balsa's reason for not telling him all the crucial info. He KNEW Balsa DIDN'T lie, but for the sake of anger and frustration he shook that off.

Best kid ever lol.

And the scenery... aaaaw the lighting was so dramatic. Next episode those autumn tunes are going to be impressive as well. How do those people make something as well-made as this? Geez, and how can it be so underrated?
Jan 6, 2011 5:26 AM

Oct 2009
I found the scene with Balsa and Chagum slightly cheesy too, but i loved it! Yet again Balsa scarred me XD her shouting is dam rough :S and that slap *ouch!* :|

I used to like Shuga and the hunters a lot before but now i just hate them >_>, can't they talk things over? Geez...all they want is to fight ;_;
Feb 20, 2011 1:24 PM

Apr 2009
Kayrhandros said:
I didn't think the meeting between Balsa and Chagum was cheesy. I thought it was rather well done.

Same here. I had thought that he was really handling this well, but of course this whole stress built up and had to be let go at some point. It's for the better, at least he wasn't in the village when they came for him.

Admit it, you too thought that this nahji bird will probably be the one that Sagum had let free before his death, didn't you? :P (And if not, I will be VERY surprised.)
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Mar 16, 2011 7:03 AM

Apr 2009
Cenedess said:
Kayrhandros said:
I didn't think the meeting between Balsa and Chagum was cheesy. I thought it was rather well done.

Same here. I had thought that he was really handling this well, but of course this whole stress built up and had to be let go at some point. It's for the better, at least he wasn't in the village when they came for him.

I agree to that as well. Anyway I did saw the slap coming and I have to admit, I let a tear get away from my eyes. T_T

Admit it, you too thought that this nahji bird will probably be the one that Sagum had let free before his death, didn't you? :P (And if not, I will be VERY surprised.)

Well either that (there were a lot of them in the OP) or the other eagle-looking bird that's featured prominently in the OP. I'm still speculating too.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 18, 2011 11:30 PM

Nov 2007
Okay, I suppose this is somewhat off topic as I'm not discussing the slap scene, but did anyone else find it really odd/silly that they find out that they need this type of bird to get the egg, and oh no! They're not around as much anymore because of the steel production... The steel production, yeah, suuuuuuure, and I'm certain that the hundreds of little bird skulls you have hanging everywhere had NOTHING to do with it, right?
Mar 8, 2012 1:11 PM

Aug 2010
The Balsa and Chagum scene was very well executed. Powerful scene indeed.
Sep 17, 2012 8:21 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Balsa's reasoning for not handing Chagum over is not quite sound IMO. Now that he's in no danger of being killed by the Palace guards, surely being with his family and a couple of thousand soldiers cannot hurt right?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 8, 2013 2:45 PM

Dec 2012
I think now things will get interesting...
That scene with Balsa and Chagum really caught my attention !
Jun 29, 2013 1:00 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Fionartan said:

I mean, we finally got Chagum to snap so he could cry off some of the stress he's been dealing with... the boy definitely needed it. I thought the scene with him and Balsa was rather well done considering her lack of experience with parenting... and the fact that she's a warrior who was raised by a man. :P

She doesn't know how to be the comforting and gentle type like many mothers would have been. But she still managed to get him to a point where she could let him know that she would not let him die even at the cost of her own life. And she has been taking care of him as if he were her own child so his yelling at her and trying to cut her down with her own weapon must have hurt. He deserved the slap for his behavior.

Stupid child - Balsa can't fight an invisible monster so you're going to let Shuga and your blood-mother protect you??? What makes him think that they'd be able to protect him better than Balsa? Shuga is completely useless.

Oh well, can't wait for the next ep to see what Torogai has to say to the hunters. Yet again the hunters are making me hate them. "Tell us where the prince is or this village will be wiped off the map" - yeah, that's really encouraging. Why can't they understand that the people who've been protecting Chagum and PROTECTING Chagum. Be grateful, not pushy and destructive.

Yeah Chagum deserves to be angry for all that has happened to him because of the egg. However, he channeled his anger at the wrong person. I agree that it must've really hurt Balsa when Chagum actually tried to strike her with the spear. Despite them not being together that long, she has been a great parent to him, especially because he's not even blood related to him. But since he is a child, he lets his emotions get a hold of him, not logically thinking. There's no way that his mother, or anyone else in the palace could protect him from invisible claws, not when they don't particularly believe in the supernatural like magic weavers do.

And the hunters...do they think doing things by force will solve everything? Makes me so angry. I guess they could say something like, "There's something we must do with the prince. After we're done, we will give him back to the palace." Maybe that would appease the hunters a bit?
Feb 15, 2014 11:18 PM

Nov 2009
A constant theme of this series seems to be "Get caught by pursuers right after making preparations and having to leave said preparations behind to escape". I bet they will once again make their journey to wherever without any prior preparation.
Aug 17, 2014 2:29 AM

Sep 2012
Tsumayouji said:
Okay, I suppose this is somewhat off topic as I'm not discussing the slap scene, but did anyone else find it really odd/silly that they find out that they need this type of bird to get the egg, and oh no! They're not around as much anymore because of the steel production... The steel production, yeah, suuuuuuure, and I'm certain that the hundreds of little bird skulls you have hanging everywhere had NOTHING to do with it, right?

maybe they collected the bones from the dead birds? & they are not fools, they would keep an eye on the number of birds so they would not hunt them to extinction, & second u need a number of birds once, this bones last there at least 100+ years, only maybe the ropes holding the bones wont, so ropes are replaced with new ropes, so OFC that the hundreds of little bird skulls that they have hanging everywhere had NOTHING to do with it, u ton't seem to know how things like this are done, also if something like this is done its not like all the birds skull u so, that all of them were killed at same time, people who live as tribes collect bones just in case they need it in future or if they plan to make something, they are not like this: we need to kill 1000 birds so we can make a chair so tomorrow u hunters kill 1000 birds, no they do not work like this, they hunt when they need food or trade it for something they need from other tribe, my point they do have a bit extra meat for that & also in case of bad time, but they only hunt as much is necessary, old people/tribe people are smarter, they are protecting nature more then we more civilized people, where do Poacher's come from? they come from our civilization

BDW before Chagum's brother died he let that bird free, i think this is the key to the problem, either this bird appears at one point or they need to find the bird
Sugram22Aug 17, 2014 2:54 AM
Aug 17, 2014 2:35 AM

Sep 2012
Marzan said:
Balsa's reasoning for not handing Chagum over is not quite sound IMO. Now that he's in no danger of being killed by the Palace guards, surely being with his family and a couple of thousand soldiers cannot hurt right?

are u kidding me? Balsa is searching the way to save him, if he just goes back the egg eater will get him, Balsa & he group has better chance of finding a way to save him (the palase is full of fools anyway) & second Balsa has no reason to trust them, would u trust a words of people who have been after the kids life i swore to protect & ur life as well when they suddenly say: were no longer after u life, she would be idiot if she would trust them right away so easily
Aug 17, 2014 2:37 AM

Sep 2012
tingy said:
Fionartan said:

Yeah Chagum deserves to be angry for all that has happened to him because of the egg. However, he channeled his anger at the wrong person. I agree that it must've really hurt Balsa when Chagum actually tried to strike her with the spear. Despite them not being together that long, she has been a great parent to him, especially because he's not even blood related to him. But since he is a child, he lets his emotions get a hold of him, not logically thinking. There's no way that his mother, or anyone else in the palace could protect him from invisible claws, not when they don't particularly believe in the supernatural like magic weavers do.

And the hunters...do they think doing things by force will solve everything? Makes me so angry. I guess they could say something like, "There's something we must do with the prince. After we're done, we will give him back to the palace." Maybe that would appease the hunters a bit?

i agree with u
Jan 15, 2015 10:48 PM

Jan 2013
Best and most emotional episode yet. Everything is so well done.
Mar 17, 2015 11:21 PM

Nov 2013
Chagum was dumb for running away. Where the hell was he going to go anyways? He could never get all the way back to the palace on foot.

That was the most GAR bitchslap I've ever seen. Balsa you badass mom.

Just as I expected, the hunters have now reached Toumi village and are demanding custody of Chagum. Too bad their timing is always fucking terrible.

That badass boast courtesy of Torogai. She truly is one badass grandma.

Great episode. Shit's gonna go down if Balsa and Chagum end up running into the hunters.

8/10

May 11, 2015 4:29 PM

Jul 2013
Oh Balsa, you wonderful wonderful woman. That slap. It would make captain Bright proud.

I don't think Chagum really wanted to go to his mother so she could protect him. I think he just wanted someone who would tell him everything would be alright. And Balsa eventually did that, in her own way.
Sep 27, 2015 2:28 AM

Mar 2012
Forced pointless drama but at least it's finally over.
Dec 20, 2015 6:15 AM

Jun 2011
I loved the Balsa Chagum 'fight' scene. It was really powerful and well-executed, I think. I think they avoided unnecessary cheesiness.

And I still have mixed feelings about the court guys. I can sympathise with them and they're good, well-rounded characters, but I can't stand their self-righteousness.
Jan 11, 2016 5:58 AM
Jul 2015
Avenger-senpai said:
Forced pointless drama but at least it's finally over.

It's only forced and pointless if you skipped the first 18 episodes of the show.
hi
Jan 23, 2016 5:48 PM

Jul 2011
I don't know why, but the encounter made me start crying like the Yakue girl. XD
I remember watching the same scene on YT before, but without the 18 episodes of build-up it doesn't have the same impact.

Okay, and they need a Nahji right? What about the bird that Sagum released before dying? Or was that just a normal bird? I'm quite sure it's the nahji because they could relate it to Chagum even more with something like it being the spirit of Sagum lol.

Finally, time to share knowledge between Torogai and Shuga.
Apr 1, 2017 11:02 PM

Oct 2016
The Palace will no longer hurt / kill Chagum since they already know the real story... so WHY THE HECK ARE THEY STILL RUNNING?

Didn't Balsa even realize that Chagum has more chances to survive the damn egg-eater if they will cooperate with the Palace since technically, both of them wanted to save the Chagum??

Jesus... WHY IS BALSE TRYING TO HOARD CHAGUM? /capsrage. I just don't get the drama-plot at all.

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

May 8, 2017 2:23 AM

Oct 2012
Sometimes you need to beat sense to them, otherwise they'll become spoiled children
Balsa *tips fedora*

Yeah my thoughts exactly
"Hey everyone is trying to protect me, let me run away from those protected me this far"
I thought he's smart until this episode
Chagum oh Chagum.. never change
Rayl1ghtMay 8, 2017 2:34 AM
"Signature removed"
Aug 19, 2017 3:28 PM
Nov 2010
It's pretty hard to take Balsa seriously at this point. She isn't even trying to cooperate with the court for some reason, despite knowing that they share the same goal and that her knowledge is valuable. She also handled the situation with Chagum pretty poorly. Why did she have to wait for a dramatic scene to give him a harsh lesson by looking obsessed over protecting him and especially the egg (basically just fulfilling her mission, no real care for Chagum).

The viewers not having much insight into her character isn't helping, either.

Also, Chagum seemed depressed yet he was pretty actively trying to run back home. I think he should've been more scared/in denial for that. Depression tends to be the cause of inaction.

And they weren't even guarding his place when they knew he was hit hard emotionally by assuming he'd also die like the previous guy for no reason. Why?
Oct 20, 2017 1:19 AM

Sep 2012
Tomislavr7 said:
It's pretty hard to take Balsa seriously at this point. She isn't even trying to cooperate with the court for some reason, despite knowing that they share the same goal and that her knowledge is valuable. She also handled the situation with Chagum pretty poorly. Why did she have to wait for a dramatic scene to give him a harsh lesson by looking obsessed over protecting him and especially the egg (basically just fulfilling her mission, no real care for Chagum).

The viewers not having much insight into her character isn't helping, either.

Also, Chagum seemed depressed yet he was pretty actively trying to run back home. I think he should've been more scared/in denial for that. Depression tends to be the cause of inaction.

And they weren't even guarding his place when they knew he was hit hard emotionally by assuming he'd also die like the previous guy for no reason. Why?

iLya said:
The Palace will no longer hurt / kill Chagum since they already know the real story... so WHY THE HECK ARE THEY STILL RUNNING?

Didn't Balsa even realize that Chagum has more chances to survive the damn egg-eater if they will cooperate with the Palace since technically, both of them wanted to save the Chagum??

Jesus... WHY IS BALSE TRYING TO HOARD CHAGUM? /capsrage. I just don't get the drama-plot at all.

& why she should trust ppl who have hunted them to kill them for so long, to get prince back so he would be killed in the palace? & second they still want to kill her the warriors have said it meany times kill her

in her shoes even i wouldn't trust their word, only dumb & naive person would believe a word of some1 that has hunted them to kill them for a long time without proof

its easy for u to say cause u watch as 3th person like we all who watch the anime & see both sides like we do while she sees only one side cause she doesn't cause she is in first person & doesn't have spy's in the palace that could tell her u can trust them new
Sugram22Oct 20, 2017 1:38 AM
Oct 20, 2017 3:25 AM
Nov 2010
Sugram22 said:
& why she should trust ppl who have hunted them to kill them for so long, to get prince back so he would be killed in the palace? & second they still want to kill her the warriors have said it meany times kill her

in her shoes even i wouldn't trust their word, only dumb & naive person would believe a word of some1 that has hunted them to kill them for a long time without proof

its easy for u to say cause u watch as 3th person like we all who watch the anime & see both sides like we do while she sees only one side cause she doesn't cause she is in first person & doesn't have spy's in the palace that could tell her u can trust them new

You're thinking in extremes, as if the only two choices are to be with them or against them. As I said, she knows that they all have a common goal and she has things to offer them that is sufficient for them to think twice of disposing of her. It's more than enough reason for her to not go fully against them anymore, yet she is not even probing them or something.

Cheers.
Oct 20, 2017 3:32 AM

Sep 2012
Tomislavr7 said:
Sugram22 said:

You're thinking in extremes, as if the only two choices are to be with them or against them. As I said, she knows that they all have a common goal and she has things to offer them that is sufficient for them to think twice of disposing of her. It's more than enough reason for her to not go fully against them anymore, yet she is not even probing them or something.

Cheers.

they say they have common coals & that they found out the truth, but how she can trust their word? she cant u, didn't get the point at all as it seems
Oct 20, 2017 3:40 AM
Nov 2010
Sugram22 said:
they say they have common coals & that they found out the truth, but how she can trust their word? she cant u, didn't get the point at all as it seems

You cannot entirely trust anyone, okay? That doesn't mean you should just do everything by yourself instead of trying to communicate and cooperate with others when you see a possibility for it and when you see benefits from such a possibility. She is not shown to be paranoid (and if she was, it's also not shown why) and she is shown to not be that stupid, so there's no reason to just keep going like this.

Cheers.
Oct 20, 2017 3:47 AM

Sep 2012
Tomislavr7 said:
Sugram22 said:

You cannot entirely trust anyone, okay? That doesn't mean you should just do everything by yourself instead of trying to communicate and cooperate with others when you see a possibility for it and when you see benefits from such a possibility. She is not shown to be paranoid (and if she was, it's also not shown why) and she is shown to not be that stupid, so there's no reason to just keep going like this.

Cheers.

lol so u would trust enemy that has hunted u to kill u & the one ur protecting for long time? that's asking to get killed

how u know they are not laying a trap for u? dummy

trust ur friends not the ones that want to kill u

i fell like i am talking to a kid who trusts any1
Sugram22Oct 20, 2017 3:50 AM
Oct 20, 2017 3:54 AM
Nov 2010
Sugram22 said:
lol so u would trust enemy that has hunted u to kill u & the one ur protecting for long time? that's asking to get killed

how u know they are not laying a trap for u? dummy

trust ur friends not the ones that want to kill u

i fell like i am talking to a kid who trusts any1

You can see whole countries cooperating after a war, yet you don't see a few small parties doing so after a (possible) change in circumstances, really? Also, as I said, you're going to extremes - fully trusting them and going on your own aren't the only two options. You can be cautious and still try to cooperate with them. How do you think people do business?

Cheers.
Tomislavr7Oct 20, 2017 3:59 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seirei no Moribito Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

windborn - Jul 1, 2007

54 by Safrichh »»
Mar 2, 7:37 PM

Poll: » Seirei no Moribito Episode 15 Discussion

Kayrhandros - Jul 24, 2007

46 by WIIXAnd »»
Feb 26, 2:35 PM

Poll: » Seirei no Moribito Episode 12 Discussion

Kayrhandros - Jun 30, 2007

45 by Safrichh »»
Feb 12, 8:20 PM

Poll: » Seirei no Moribito Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

mild_even - Jun 18, 2007

55 by Safrichh »»
Jan 6, 7:54 PM

» Why does balsa leave for kambal in the end (her hometown)

Kitsune_089 - Dec 13, 2023

9 by KitsuFrost »»
Jan 5, 10:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.