Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Another Episode 2 Discussion

Dec 4, 2017 4:31 AM
So far this series has been a snoozefest.

Mar 1, 2018 12:32 PM
Background Sound Effect too noisy.. Damn my Heart just beaten! Is this anime try to give heart attack or something else??

Mar 26, 2018 4:09 AM

The MC is the worst MC ever. He goes and stalks Misaki again and again. What a creep. Also, he just leaves his friends in amiddle of a conversation just because he wants Misaki so bad.

That nurse just got a death flag. Great.

Why don't the students tell the MC about the creepy girl? Such a bunch of idiots and pant pissers.

Also, that yellow haired guy is such an idiot. He just talks of the cursed class like it is a simple annoyance. I mean, WHAT?

The homeroom sensei is hot. She might be barely the reason I am watching this show.

Also, google why hospitals don't have 4th floor. You will find another in the top results.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 8, 2018 6:51 AM
Anyone knows the name of the istrumental song that plays at the end in the scene between Mei and Kouichi in the doll store?

Jan 2, 12:50 AM

this anime would be a lot more interesting to me if i wasnt spoiled on some of the plot

May 8, 8:29 AM

How convenient Mizuno to hang up the call like that.

And She got a ghoul eye, lol.
If 1 = 2, then everything is good.

Jun 25, 6:54 AM

misaki had twin sister who was raised in another family i was reading about her

Jun 25, 6:58 AM

JeremiahOrange said:
The MC is the worst MC ever. He goes and stalks Misaki again and again. What a creep. Also, he just leaves his friends in amiddle of a conversation just because he wants Misaki so bad.

That nurse just got a death flag. Great.

Why don't the students tell the MC about the creepy girl? Such a bunch of idiots and pant pissers.

Also, that yellow haired guy is such an idiot. He just talks of the cursed class like it is a simple annoyance. I mean, WHAT?

The homeroom sensei is hot. She might be barely the reason I am watching this show.

Also, google why hospitals don't have 4th floor. You will find another in the top results.

mc sees a loner and feels a need to approach her and be her friend, he feels bad for seeing her all alone, another thing that traws him to her is mystery cause she has mystery wibe alover her, hes nice/good person

MrReece said:
he seems drawn to Misaki, and for good reason even though Misaki doesnt talk that much she seems like one of best personalities at that school whether she is dead or not. she is a pretty cool character so far.

some fools seem not to get and bitch about him 😁
Modified by Sugram22, Jun 25, 7:02 AM

Sep 15, 4:03 PM

this mochizuki is crazy for sure.. lemon is screaming for sure but he said that its the world screaming? and lemon is covering his ears? wtf?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]