Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Another (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Mar 1, 2018 12:32 PM
Dec 2017
Background Sound Effect too noisy.. Damn my Heart just beaten! Is this anime try to give heart attack or something else??
Mar 26, 2018 4:09 AM

Sep 2017
The MC is the worst MC ever. He goes and stalks Misaki again and again. What a creep. Also, he just leaves his friends in amiddle of a conversation just because he wants Misaki so bad.

That nurse just got a death flag. Great.

Why don't the students tell the MC about the creepy girl? Such a bunch of idiots and pant pissers.

Also, that yellow haired guy is such an idiot. He just talks of the cursed class like it is a simple annoyance. I mean, WHAT?

The homeroom sensei is hot. She might be barely the reason I am watching this show.

Also, google why hospitals don't have 4th floor. You will find another in the top results.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 8, 2018 6:51 AM
Dec 2017
Anyone knows the name of the istrumental song that plays at the end in the scene between Mei and Kouichi in the doll store?
Jan 2, 2019 12:50 AM

Jun 2015
this anime would be a lot more interesting to me if i wasnt spoiled on some of the plot
May 8, 2019 8:29 AM

Dec 2018
How convenient Mizuno to hang up the call like that.

And She got a ghoul eye, lol.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jun 25, 2019 6:54 AM

Sep 2012
misaki had twin sister who was raised in another family i was reading about her
Jun 25, 2019 6:58 AM

Sep 2012
JeremiahOrange said:
The MC is the worst MC ever. He goes and stalks Misaki again and again. What a creep. Also, he just leaves his friends in amiddle of a conversation just because he wants Misaki so bad.

That nurse just got a death flag. Great.

Why don't the students tell the MC about the creepy girl? Such a bunch of idiots and pant pissers.

Also, that yellow haired guy is such an idiot. He just talks of the cursed class like it is a simple annoyance. I mean, WHAT?

The homeroom sensei is hot. She might be barely the reason I am watching this show.

Also, google why hospitals don't have 4th floor. You will find another in the top results.

mc sees a loner and feels a need to approach her and be her friend, he feels bad for seeing her all alone, another thing that traws him to her is mystery cause she has mystery wibe alover her, hes nice/good person

MrReece said:
he seems drawn to Misaki, and for good reason even though Misaki doesnt talk that much she seems like one of best personalities at that school whether she is dead or not. she is a pretty cool character so far.

some fools seem not to get and bitch about him 😁
Sugram22Jun 25, 2019 7:02 AM
Sep 15, 2019 4:03 PM

Aug 2014
this mochizuki is crazy for sure.. lemon is screaming for sure but he said that its the world screaming? and lemon is covering his ears? wtf?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Nov 20, 2019 8:11 AM

Oct 2018
Okay, the dolls creeped the fsck out of me. Someone let slip that Room 3-3 is cursed. The nurse mentioning the name of the patient that died sent chills down my spine.
I always lose at disc golf. I keep throwing the game.
Feb 20, 2020 6:10 PM

Jun 2009
this show is an almost unwatchable brain melter
May 22, 2020 11:08 AM

Apr 2020
Second episode was great!

That cliffhanger at the end doe

Super hyped for the next episode!
Jun 8, 2020 5:16 AM

Mar 2016
on the other hand, wouldn't it be great not to start off with teling the backstory? So that we would also think that Mei is real for some time??

Of cource everyone here figured out that Mei is the ghost or something- i understand maybe creators didn't want to make a focus on that but i kinda like such plot twists. You know, like in Gakkou Gurashi
(- w -)/

Anyhow, the MC must be either really stupid or under a spell lol

Mei TOLD HIM not to interact with her! Which is also interesting... Mei seems aware of the situation and her impact and doesn't want bad things to happen!! That's not typical for ghosts and that's cool !

we also know that there's only one part of her showing for now... she told something about being "two-sided" before...

..Kouichi.. just why you are following her like a zombie... if it will not be explained than it's a really bad MC driven by the powers of plot ! -___-

ohuhuhu one classmate shared the real deal, looks like he really messed up on this one ouu

And yea, I think if Mei shows Kouichi what's under the eyepatch, things will go pretty shitty for the class.....
_MaeMae_Jun 8, 2020 5:40 AM
Jul 3, 2020 1:49 PM

May 2018
okay the OP is way too gothic for this anime. Lol I bet Misaki has a normal eye under the eyepatch
Jul 13, 2020 7:52 PM

Jun 2020
can't say i'm liking this as of yet although i watch a lot of horror movies, don't quite like this yet. this is actually one of my first horror anime i do find it creepy at times but that's just the music.... as good as the OST is, sometimes it gets increasingly annoying & too much, had to turn down the volume because the sound direction wasn't good.

the whole idea of that misaki girl is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally getting stretched out

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Sep 1, 2020 7:39 PM
Oct 2019
More of the same from episode 1. The show is mediocre. The music tries to do the suspense instead of the actual scenes and characters.

But the sound is killing me. Gets crazy loud, so I then have to adjust the volume down. Then some weird old doll lady speaks so quietly I can barely hear her and I have to jack the volume back up. Nevermind the almost inaudible phone calls every episode.

Higuraki When They Cry was way spookier and actually interesting. I'll give this another episode or two to sell me.
Dec 4, 2020 7:31 AM
Apr 2016
Did I ever tell you I hate scary stuff? This isn't really 'scary' but definitely creepy, although obviously doesn't even compare to something like Higurashi.
May 5, 2021 3:13 AM
Feb 2021
Wow. I like this Anime.
Jun 2, 2021 10:04 PM

Feb 2021
Damn the way she said, "It may have already started..." It has such a creepy ring to it! Also that puppet shop is creepy as frick. Damn what's with those cliffhangers??

Aug 7, 2021 7:30 PM
Mar 2020
nice cliffhanger, although i just think that it's just her other eye lol. Animation is still fine, I haven't mentioned the sudden and kinda bumpy expressions they have on their eyes. Very interesting detail to signify that there's some emotion to the character. Those creppy doll transitions is kinda getting old even by just 2 episodes. Music is still good, although i find them being used so much that every scene is supposedly scary lol. But it's still a good episode, what's behind the eyepatch, Misaki? lol
Your existence doesn't matter because no one will notice if you never existed.
Aug 13, 2021 10:20 AM

Sep 2020
i find certain things really over the top like they are forcibly trying to creep you out which is kinda annoying. and whats with those doll transitions in between scenes, they look so random and out of place, not even jump scary
Oct 29, 2021 6:41 PM

Jan 2016
Nice cliffhanger
Nov 27, 2021 8:19 AM

Mar 2019
So basically Misaki is the girl that was talked about at the beginning. That cliffhanger at the end was nice, I hope we can actually see what's behind that instead of having Kouichi scream his heart out and then cutting to the next day or something.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 29, 2022 9:27 AM
Feb 2021
not a first gripping episode
Oct 12, 2022 5:24 PM
Apr 2022
creepy creepy creepy creepy T.T
Nov 14, 2022 3:36 AM
Nov 2022
Nice
episode gave some horror vibes
Jan 28, 2023 11:13 AM
Jan 2023
it is little bit of scray but mostly it was thriller and boring
Mar 14, 2023 1:59 AM

Dec 2022
Did the nurse get cut off (probably killed) in the middle of the phone call, or did Kouichi just abruptly hang up on her? He didn't seem to care much, if it was the former.

The music here is enrapturing too, and one of my favourite aspects of this anime so far. Combined with the scenery and plot, and it builds an atmosphere that somehow manages to be both creepy and comfortable at the same time.

Shaded Horizon

Apr 18, 2023 4:34 AM
Apr 2023
building up the intensity. good thriller
May 6, 2023 6:24 AM

Oct 2021
I don’t know why but I keep having so much trouble remembering any of the characters names in this show.

Also, I can’t help but see that Yoda meme whenever I see the title of this show.
Jun 21, 2023 12:25 PM

Aug 2019
I got an error at exactly 19:49 LOL that actually kinda freaked me out

Still feels very spooky despite it being like mid-day for me atm. I can only imagine how terrifying this is at night... I hate myself lol
Aug 19, 2023 4:03 PM
Jul 2022
JUST SHOW US THE EYE
Nov 15, 2023 10:31 PM

Dec 2019
Bro moved into a town in which everyone is extremely shady and dark. Who the fuck lives in this place and goes "damn, I like it here".
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Dec 17, 2023 4:10 AM
Jun 2022
Man , It Would Be Awesome If This Gets Reanimated Or It's New Part Gets Anime.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Another Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

jenanime - Jan 9, 2012

476 by Tucefull »»
Apr 15, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sir_Lexa - Jan 30, 2012

537 by Jaakusameyumi »»
Apr 11, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2012

1042 by Fanerogame »»
Mar 28, 9:05 AM

» Well, this ending was a bit ass. Very mixed opinions.

TrhlaSlecna - Jan 10

25 by TrhlaSlecna »»
Feb 21, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2012

341 by JoJo_Enjoyerr »»
Feb 19, 12:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.