Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2011 9:26 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Amazing episode! Full of the good stuff from previous series like the slime, the breasts, the details like nipples, the ass and bodies of all the girls including the new ones. I will say the action and ecchi is good perhaps even better than its predecessors. After all look no further than one learning from its weak points and strong points.

Made a list of shotsThat's all for now maybe more later.
Yumekichi11Nov 6, 2011 9:30 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 6, 2011 8:33 PM

May 2008
Seems that the episodes of this OVA is the introduction of the new series
I think the first episode of this OVA was really awesome ^_^
Nov 11, 2011 11:43 AM

Sep 2008
Mamiko Noto was in the beginning, I am satisfied.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2011 9:26 PM

Jun 2008
WHAT?

I thought Alleyne was only into lolis...

Anyways, WTF happened to Reina???
Nov 12, 2011 3:51 AM

Jul 2009
Hmm so all previous "Hero" characters will actually be the villains now?

I find it a bit hard to belie that Claudette would become a ruthless tyrant just like that, but I guess there is some good explanation for her actions (at least I hope there is^^)

Otherwise this will quickly become quite tedious to watch even with all the bouncing breasts ^.^
Nov 12, 2011 9:10 AM

Sep 2007
Oh man ...
Alleyne, i need more of her.
Anyways, i don't remember the Alleyne fanservice.
What minute is it ?
ShiroiRyuNov 12, 2011 10:19 AM
Nov 12, 2011 9:47 PM

Aug 2010
Alleyne is one of the better characters so this was a good episode. Looking forward to more from this series.
Nov 13, 2011 5:35 AM

Dec 2008
ShiroiRyu said:
Oh man ...
Anyways, i don't remember the Alleyne fanservice.
What minute is it ?

This. Both the fact that we need more Alleyne and that I didn't see the fanservice D: I just saw her jump in the river.

Alleynnnneeeee *_______* I wants moar!!!!!
sarroushNov 13, 2011 5:43 AM
Nov 13, 2011 11:25 AM

Oct 2010
sarroush said:
ShiroiRyu said:
Oh man ...
Anyways, i don't remember the Alleyne fan service.
What minute is it ?

This. Both the fact that we need more Alleyne and that I didn't see the fan service D: I just saw her jump in the river.

Alleynnnneeeee *_______* I wants more!!!!!
The fan service exercise stuff is a special that came bundled with this. It is supposed to imitate the "Training with Hinako" series.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 13, 2011 12:29 PM

Oct 2010
That was a rather nice episode. It kinda drew me in a much better way that previous series have. I think I'm gonna like the new main girl in Rebellion, which by the way, should keep at least half of this OVA's quality. Oh, and Alleyne is pure awesomness. Not enough sexy elves if you ask me. ;)
Nov 14, 2011 4:31 PM

Jun 2008
Good episode.
Alleyne is one of my favorite with Airi so I'm glad to see her for the whole episode.
Claudette looks like she's possessed, her eyes are green when Annelotte talks about her, I guess that's why she's a villain now.
Also Reina looks really badass.
Nov 18, 2011 3:21 PM

Sep 2007
Saw finally the OVA with Alleine ... **
Dec 14, 2011 9:36 AM

May 2009
Araya said:

Claudette looks like she's possessed, her eyes are green when Annelotte talks about her, I guess that's why she's a villain now.

Perhaps Claudette is possessed by Swamp Witch, this is the only explantion I can think of.

There are a few things this series have left unclear and inconsistent from Season 2 to Utsukushiki Toushitachi and this OVA.

1. How did Swamp Witch get such great power to curse Tomoe, and why would she do that when Tomoe never had any links with her and wasn't the Queen's blade winner. In S2, I remember that the purpose of Swamp Witch was to prevent the Queen's Blade competition from happening. So, since the competition did finally completed and all Swamp Witch's subordinates failed, it was less likely for the Swamp Witch getting any stronger. If she was that strong originally and could do such a thing to Tomoe, then she shouldn't need her subordinates to begin with.

2. In S2, the winner of Queen's Blade was Reina. How come Claudette becomes the queen in S3??
OK, we can think that perhaps Reina didn't want to become a queen and stay in Gainos. Then, the second strong successor should be Tomoe according to the battles. With Claudette as a queen, the only explanation left is that Reina appoints her sister to do it since she always thought she should be the one.

3. In this OVA, Alleyne said that the Swamp Witch cursed her so that she couldn't leave the forest. Again, if Swamp Witch was that powerful, she could have done it long time ago before the Queen's blade battles even began. Why wait until now when Alleyne already lost the Queen's blade battles. Besides, what's the purpose of doing this?

4. Claudette's character wasn't bad at all in the last 2 seasons. It's hard to believe that she would want to persecute the nobility through making wars.

5. The secret of Annelotte's great power and her transprarent horse.

If the story isn't badly written, then there are a lot of things they need to make clear and give us some better explaination, I think.
animan7Dec 14, 2011 9:54 AM
Jan 4, 2012 7:12 AM

Aug 2008
The episode was awesome, but I'm getting a bit confused. Just looked at the list of the different Queen's Blade anime and OVA's/Specials and just can't understand this: apparently there are 1 special and 1 OVA (both two episodes) currently airing.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/10924/Queens_Blade_OVA (the OVA this thread belong too) and this:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/12065/Queens_Blade_OVA_Specials Isn't it a bit weird having a OVA special and a OVA airing at the same time?

Both also has the same start and end date... Just getting damn confused on what's what..

(Also, seems like animesenshi.com is supposed to have both, but no...)
morgankakashiJan 4, 2012 7:28 AM
Feb 10, 2012 2:08 PM

Dec 2010
OMG this OVA alone already is so goooood! Animation quality is better than all prequels too!

animan7 said:

Perhaps Claudette is possessed by Swamp Witch, this is the only explantion I can think of.

There are a few things this series have left unclear and inconsistent from Season 2 to Utsukushiki Toushitachi and this OVA.

1. How did Swamp Witch get such great power to curse Tomoe, and why would she do that when Tomoe never had any links with her and wasn't the Queen's blade winner. In S2, I remember that the purpose of Swamp Witch was to prevent the Queen's Blade competition from happening. So, since the competition did finally completed and all Swamp Witch's subordinates failed, it was less likely for the Swamp Witch getting any stronger. If she was that strong originally and could do such a thing to Tomoe, then she shouldn't need her subordinates to begin with.

2. In S2, the winner of Queen's Blade was Reina. How come Claudette becomes the queen in S3??
OK, we can think that perhaps Reina didn't want to become a queen and stay in Gainos. Then, the second strong successor should be Tomoe according to the battles. With Claudette as a queen, the only explanation left is that Reina appoints her sister to do it since she always thought she should be the one.

3. In this OVA, Alleyne said that the Swamp Witch cursed her so that she couldn't leave the forest. Again, if Swamp Witch was that powerful, she could have done it long time ago before the Queen's blade battles even began. Why wait until now when Alleyne already lost the Queen's blade battles. Besides, what's the purpose of doing this?

4. Claudette's character wasn't bad at all in the last 2 seasons. It's hard to believe that she would want to persecute the nobility through making wars.

If the story isn't badly written, then there are a lot of things they need to make clear and give us some better explaination, I think.

1) Not sure, maybe she could have the power all along to curse Tomoe but had not reason to.

2) It sounds like you didn't watch the 6episode OVA's before this 2 episode OVA. Answer is there.

3) Yeah not sure if Swamp Switch is scheming or just suddenly felt like giving a fuck you middle finger to somebody. They're villains they can antagonize however they want I dont care.

4) Don't remember, I think she might have a father complex or nobility complex, something like that. Only remember she had some drama in the two previous seasons.

5) Wait for the answer in upcoming new Queen's Blade OVA/season 3....
Feb 10, 2012 6:13 PM
Feb 2008
animan7 said:
Araya said:

As far as your fifth question goes: that is a major spoiler if you don't know, but it's actually the most obvious anwser. Otherwise wait until rebellion.
Feb 23, 2012 9:19 PM

Aug 2010
LEWD NUN
Feb 26, 2012 3:30 PM

Jan 2012
I honestly can't wait for S3 after seeing these. I'm gonna miss the original cast(especially Leina =/) but I can't wait to see Annolette and the others in action.

Here's to another great season =D
Lemme smang it girl.
Sep 3, 2012 8:16 PM

Nov 2011
Oh shit, the beginning chase there in the opening scenes.

Alleyn's a pretty cool "sensei" tbh and that training with the tentacles and rideback. Lmao.
Sep 19, 2013 10:04 PM

Mar 2013
Why is the elf wearing panties?
i also want my own tentacle tree
ITIaster4Sep 19, 2013 10:11 PM
"Stop whining, all I did was chop off your stupid legs."
May 1, 2014 8:04 PM

Jun 2012
well at first i thought i would be rather disappointed with this seasons since a lot of new characters but it turns out to be good as well the new character looked amazing and she seems interesting with her special powers so that's good.

bit surprised Claudette and Elina are the bad guys here that makes me wonder what about Leina.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Oct 30, 2014 12:35 PM

May 2012
Pretty lovely episode, quite like the change in pace! Let's see what the next one will offer us.
Apr 9, 2015 10:45 AM

Feb 2015
That was really good. Anna seems like she has the potential to be an interesting character.
Apr 23, 2015 1:25 AM

Jul 2014
Araya said:
Good episode.
Alleyne is one of my favorite with Airi so I'm glad to see her for the whole episode.

Also Reina looks really badass.

^^ This

If I didn't know better, I'd think the elves were relegated to only act as instructors (read 'crutches') to the main (read 'insufferable') characters as well as to provide pseudo-character development. If you saw episode 1 of Queen's Blade: Utsukushiki Toushitachi, you should recall what happened with Echidna.

I found Reina pretty fucking annoying, so I hope this new MC is better. Especially considering that Claudette (One of my favorite chars from seasons past.) is the bad guy. But I doubt it. 'I'm a boy.' No, you're not. I thought it was a typo or some archaic term when she said 'son', nope, she was actually trying to deceive Alleyne.
My pussy's glued to a building on fire...
Feb 19, 2017 1:15 PM

Apr 2013
So the old heroes became the new villains huh, not the furst time I see this scenario. I like it though.
Sep 12, 2017 1:46 PM

Dec 2015
I never really like Alleyna in the TV series, always too stoic for my taste. Here though she was better. I also like the new girl Annelotte.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 13, 2019 8:38 PM

May 2014
By a mistake I watched the special of these OVAs first, which was truly disappointing, but this really made up for that. Wow, this OVA was great. Both the story and art of how Anelotte got strong is explained here. That's why she said she would say "twenty-points" or something similar in one of the ep. in the Rebellion series.

I am still furiously angry over how the Queen can be like that. How did it happen. How can a person's personality/traits change that drastically. I know Elaine doesn't give a fuck. As long she can hug Leina, it doesn't matter who she kills or what she destroys. But to develop Claudette like that after seeing her past is plain stupid, smh. And how did this happen with Leina around. What the hell was she doing. Being teased/controlled by the swamp Witch? If nothing else, she has a huge role in the change of Claudette. Even raiding Alleyne's village + putting a curse on her. Poor girl. :'(

Anyways, I almost got tricked by hearing from herself that she is man.

I had this reaction (and yes I were actually eating too, LOL):

It was this until her tits popped out, and I were daym girl! 😍😍😍

Another funny thing that shocked me a bit was the use of metaphor which I really liked. I never took this series for using metaphor, but here they used a larva becoming a free butterfly as a metaphor for Anelotte's developement. I was surprised and glad they did it. She became free and liberalized herself.

Surprisingly enough, I found this better than the anime generally. To think this ep. was better than most of the series. Wow, that shows how bad the Rebellion were. ^^
mangalicker94Nov 13, 2019 8:44 PM
Nov 13, 2019 8:55 PM

May 2014
Mika_Inamori said:

4) Don't remember, I think she might have a father complex or nobility complex, something like that. Only remember she had some drama in the two previous seasons.

Seeing how well she came over her hate towards her father in the 2nd season and how kind she was towards her sisters + how supportive she was to her father, this doesn't make any sense. If you ask me this is a huge plot hole, but who knows maybe there will be a 4th season in the future. We haven't seen any news about a new season in many years now. But who knows, maybe it will come. The ending of season 3 were like a cliffhanger. We will probably see a new seaon. The question is when?
Sep 21, 2020 12:34 PM

Nov 2013
So those assholes made Clodette a villain for no reason. Fuck them...
Annasomething is just Tomoe's clone.
Thanks God the best girl Alleyne got huge amount of screen time but now she's gone from the series forever i guess.
Aug 16, 2021 9:14 AM

Feb 2020
Great episode once again. I really liked Annelotte's debut. All those training segments were awesome.

The fanservice was also excellent as usual.

It's nice that Alleyne got more screen time. She's a very interesting character.
Jun 21, 2022 10:44 PM

Jul 2016
What? A Queen's Blade episode that's actually somewhat decent? That's a first. *ignores tentacle tree*

Also, first 20 minutes and this Annelotte girl seems far more promising than Leina ever was. Capable, somewhat reliable, spent a whole season training with Alleyne instead of lame three days with a molester, etc.

And as for Claudette becoming a tyrant... yeah, that sounds really out-of-character so I hope there is an explanation for such decision.
Mar 18, 2023 10:14 PM

Sep 2018
The OST for Queens Blade is so damn good, Masaru Yokoyama did a fine job here. Claudette as a tyrant, I doubt it...
Apr 20, 2023 11:27 PM

May 2010
Mika_Inamori said:
OMG this OVA alone already is so goooood! Animation quality is better than all prequels too!

animan7 said:

1) Not sure, maybe she could have the power all along to curse Tomoe but had not reason to.

2) It sounds like you didn't watch the 6episode OVA's before this 2 episode OVA. Answer is there.

3) Yeah not sure if Swamp Switch is scheming or just suddenly felt like giving a fuck you middle finger to somebody. They're villains they can antagonize however they want I dont care.

5) Wait for the answer in upcoming new Queen's Blade OVA/season 3....]

To clarify on point 2, I watched the OVA and I didn't get it either, and I had to look it up. I guess they mentioned this in the first episode, and I think most viewers missed it. The whole reason the nobles were rebelling on the Vance family and had Elina up on that execution post in the first place was that Leina gave the throne to Claudette. I don't know if it was just bad subtitles or if I blinked at the wrong moment, but apparently they did explain it in the first episode.
“Money can't buy dere”
Mar 5, 10:31 PM

Dec 2022
wow, from sheltered victim of the modern agenda to legendary paladin in one episode, now that's the stuff
after seeing the butt and crotch showcased for the full run length, can confirm 100% that is not a boy

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade OVA Episode 2 Discussion

prismheart - Feb 22, 2012

31 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 5, 10:54 PM

» Where to watch?

Kreskon - Feb 25, 2023

1 by Otakupervert890 »»
Feb 25, 2023 9:17 AM

» Queen's Blade

xHWAHEEx - Jul 18, 2016

6 by xHWAHEEx »»
Jul 18, 2016 6:01 PM

» Queens Blade sequential order??? please help

mylilsurfergirl - Feb 7, 2016

3 by DrGeroCreation »»
Feb 7, 2016 10:48 PM

» QS about Queen's Blade

ssj1235 - Dec 5, 2014

0 by ssj1235 »»
Dec 5, 2014 6:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.