Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2008 9:51 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
and yet again the intruptions let them kiss in peace grrr !!! Y_Y tamoa-chan poem is very nice ! but i still wonder if its all of the poem or just a piece of it :o lol nagisa-chan dont try to hard for making a poem not good for your brain xD shizuma stop being a player Y_Y
hehe library is only good for making out or sleep :p anyways up to the next ep.... :D

Grtz lsumi o(^^)o
Born to live
Born to die
Born to be, crucified
Give our souls and take our pride
Bleeding for the harder styles
Rising up, from the seed
Born to change, history
From the streets we unleash hell
Feel the power, decibel!! d(^.^)b
Aug 26, 2008 9:19 PM

Mar 2008
And they still don't get that kiss. xD

Aw, Tamoa-chan's poem was very nice. I liked it. ^^

Damn Shizuma, making people jealous only gets you so far, you player. ^^;
Oct 10, 2008 11:21 PM

Aug 2008
This episode was interestin ...
And Shizuma only try to kiss Nagisa ... Oh!
Oct 18, 2008 1:05 AM

Aug 2007
Rewatching Strawberry Panic. I forgot how Shizuma is such a player.
Jan 17, 2010 10:11 PM

Dec 2009
Shizuma irked me this episode. I thought the almost-kiss before breakfast was a cute moment, but what's with Shizuma doing that, only to turn around and have a lil rendez-vous in the woods with someone else that afternoon..and then go after Nagisa again in the library like two seconds later?! Seems pretty fickle to me..
~Heart & Thoughts With Japan~

Jun 3, 2010 4:32 AM
Jan 2008
What was up with Shizuma in the woods with the kiss? I think that are trying to show that she is more experienced in that department. Their kisses keep getting interrupted and I for one look that look Nagisa gets when she thinks she is going to get a kiss.
Jun 5, 2011 5:18 PM

Jul 2009
The...ease with which everyone just seems to be lesbians is a little weird, and I can accept that, but I'm a bit irked by all the almost kisses. This is starting to stretch my suspension of disbelief. Every single one was stopped by something random happening, too. It's annoying.
Apr 22, 2012 10:20 AM

Sep 2011
What's up with Shizuma trying to make a move on random girls? She is starting to creep me out.
Aug 2, 2012 3:34 PM

Feb 2012
Hehe everyone's a lesbian and they seem to be quite open about it too. It was funny when Nagisa ran into the library and wherever she turned there were couples. And every kiss is interrupted by a noise. Shizuma doesn't seem to take anyone's feelings seriously, she just does what she finds pleasurable at the moment. Maybe we'll see some character development there as she falls for Nagisa more seriously.

Seems more interesting than Maria-Sama at the moment.
Dec 10, 2012 1:41 AM
May 2011
WTF why are they all trying to rape nagisa?! what did she do?! this is SUPER creepy.
Jun 19, 2013 5:51 AM

Mar 2013
Shizuma is coming across as some tragic prince-like character.

Yes, the almost-kisses are getting silly.

Lul. Libraries in this school are lesbian love-nests.
90s J-rock was our aesthetic peak.
Aug 27, 2013 5:57 PM

May 2011
Shizuma continues being a creep, the way they portray her really doesn’t come across as likeable, at least not to me. Maybe it has a lot to do with how she looks, too.
Aug 28, 2013 9:57 AM

May 2013
This is really bad.
May 29, 2014 4:57 PM

Jul 2013
Nooooo! Why do they keep getting interrupted?
Jun 22, 2014 4:03 PM

Apr 2012
wtf am i watching

lol

Jul 21, 2014 9:28 PM

Dec 2012
This is probably the only anime in existence where I don't mind the kiss being continuously interrupted since it adds to the layer of teasing. That school is yuriville, every girl is shacking up somewhere.

So Etoile basically spends her time preying on young girls' lips. I seriously wonder if something bigger is going on at that school because it was kinda creepy how all of those girls surrounded Nagisa asking her about Etoile's affection. Conspiracy maaan!
Aug 22, 2014 4:13 AM

Aug 2013
Of course she has to fix Nagisa's tie *grumbles*

Years have passed since I first watched this but Shizuma still creeps me out >__>
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Oct 9, 2014 2:25 PM

Sep 2014
LOL, 'dat library. My high school library was almost the same way but with hetero couples.

And wow, Shizuma is a creep.
Jan 3, 2015 7:15 AM

Nov 2014
I am not sure about this episode.
seems almost impossible for them to kiss.
And Nagisa seeing Etoile with another girl. her poor little heart must be breaking!
And those feelings of jealousy are arising.

Also I want that fricking library.
Jan 3, 2015 7:21 AM

Aug 2014
lsumi said:
and yet again the intruptions let them kiss in peace grrr !!! Y_Y
I think Shizuma's gonna start flinging things at clocks pretty soon. XD
tamoa-chan poem is very nice ! but i still wonder if its all of the poem or just a piece of it :o
Kinda depressing when I think about it, especially if it's in reference to Nagisa. D: Also, Ogawd, she's another Rio. XD Isn't quite grabbing me the way Rio did, tho, at least not yet.
hehe library is only good for making out or sleep :p
Hmpf, such disrespect for the library. Unless it's just an auxiliary library, in which case it makes perfect sense, considering its location!
LadyDisraeli said:
Also I want that fricking library.
This. That stained-glass window was sweet.
And those feelings of jealousy are arising.
Isumi said:
shizuma stop being a player Y_Y
Srsly, kind of a jerk move. But then again, between Rokujō's commentary and her own interior monologue, I get the impression that Shizuma either had someone and lost them or got shot down, and has been trying to find someone to fill the void. Maybe not the best way to go about it, but still...Pobrecita.

DuneflowerJan 3, 2015 7:25 AM
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Feb 23, 2015 8:13 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Shizuma stealth character. Nagisa better keep her guard up because she won't know when she'll strike. Their lips almost touched but that girl saved Nagisa. Honestly, I much prefer Nagisa alone that with Shizuma. Etoile is well too wild for Nagisa to handle.

Etoile taking it to the forest xD
This girl takes kissing to the next level.

Apr 6, 2015 4:26 PM

Aug 2013
OH God.
Audio mix is horrible.
And that desynchronization between voice and mouth moving is just disturbing (I don't have desynchronized rip, it is just horrible done by shithouse)

Plot seems to be interesting so I will watch it.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 29, 2015 1:10 PM

Jul 2013
Shizuma goes after all the girls lol. Awww, that's sad for Nagisa though.

That poem was really nice.

All the making out in the library lol.
Jul 4, 2016 1:31 PM

Apr 2015
holy crap are they going to keep doing this chuunibyo-tier baiting bullshit forever?
Jun 25, 2017 8:48 PM

Jan 2016
Ooh, I like this library! Never have I been so eager to indulge in literature!
Oct 20, 2019 12:34 PM

Aug 2018
Is white haired girl have a fetish for kissing in public or something?.. ;p Exhibitionist Shizuma.. ;p
Why some of these girls really are envious of Shizuma's attention.. I mean.. She's alright.. But isn't really that great.. Well, guess, she is something like a trend, celebrity.. It's not like we totally know personality or anything too much about our favorite actors, singers or anything.. Yeah, sometimes we can try to learn more, but it's not necessary and not always.. So, I guess, Shizuma is a trend..
It's a bit sad actually.. Tamao is stopping to be creep at lunch, and starting to be better friend or close person to Nagisa.. But it's sad, if Tamao actually has feelings for Nagisa.. As it kinda feels that anime won't make them couple, but rather Nagisa with Shizuma.. I actually like more Tamao's and Nagisa's relationship now.. But well, just a start, anything can happen..
Or rather Shizuma is not like a trend, but like a president of country and stuff.. A celebrity really, and that's why loved..
But.. I wonder, why really keep Shizuma in that post, if it seems she's running from her responsibilities all the time?.. Wouldn't both she herself and other students would be interested to apply someone else instead?..
I wonder, what kind of feelings Tamao puts into her poem.. What kind of rainbow she is seeking that seems like a mirage in the end?.. Is it about seeking Nagisa's love, which is unreachable?.. Becoming some kind of person?.. Reaching happiness?.. What is rainbow she seeks?.. Who knows..
I.. I don't know about central topic of this anime.. I like the development Tamao got this episode.. But I don't know how anime will make these questionable vibes about Shizuma into wholesome relationship with Nagisa.. I just can't see it now.. Maybe this anime will be one of those, where I must enjoy everything else and just brush off annoying central relationship aside, if I'll want to enjoy it.. As for now I don't like where this rapey feel going.. Kinda reminds me Mikakunin de Shinkoukei, where relationship was the shit part really, with main male hero being really a tree, as also portrayed in ending.. But it had plenty of other good female characters.. Maybe this anime will be like that, not sure..
Well.. Now I have thought that maybe Shizuma lost appeal in life or something like that, as was said at start of episode one, and now at end of episode 2 being anxious, so depressed if short, and that's why she's whoring on left and right, trying to find colors again or something like that.. And Nagisa is supposed to be a savior for her or something like that, I guess.. She has quite a charisma in love ways, though, it seems, so Nagisa gets all meek to her charms.. Anyway.. Yeah.. Not like, where the central relationship is going now..
Oct 15, 2020 12:47 PM
Oct 2020
for real again this irresponsible bitch Shizuma trying to kiss rape wtf how can the other girls admire her... fuck who wrote this. Tamao still the best such a role model she should be president instead
Dec 3, 2021 4:40 PM

May 2019
Tamao is a sweet roommate helping her get ready. LOL She's so into Nagisa, it's cute.

Shizuma is just really adamant about kissing her huh. Obviously does this a lot what with the president lecturing her about it. Then just trying to kiss some girl in the woods.

Tamao's poem was so sweet and had a lovely metaphor. Kind of shipping Nagisa and Tamao, she's so sweet to her.
Jan 10, 2022 2:21 AM

Feb 2020
Nope. Don't even think about it. xD These interruptions are pretty hilarious. Shizuma is such a player...

Tamao's poem was nice.

That library is so beautiful.
Apr 13, 4:06 PM

Jan 2008
Shizuma's giving me so many mixed feelings T_T gosh i want them to kiss! but does she do this to everyone? or is nagisa special somehow? shes a strange one.... xD but im pretty excited to see where this all goes.
Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes...just be an illusion...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 12 Discussion

sifma - May 26, 2008

23 by voidintheceiling »»
Apr 10, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

sifma - Jun 2, 2008

110 by Destroyer31 »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:20 AM

» Strawberry Panic PS2 Poster???

Zelgadiss007 - Aug 28, 2013

5 by ShokuganYuriko »»
Aug 30, 2023 2:30 PM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 25 Discussion

sifma - Jun 1, 2008

13 by Baskarite »»
Mar 6, 2023 9:31 AM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 24 Discussion

sifma - Jun 1, 2008

16 by Baskarite »»
Mar 5, 2023 10:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.