Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2008 10:59 PM
Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
so etoile finally made her move
semi rape-ers are usually former semi rape-ees
so that flashback during the scene kinda makes some sense.

also. lol @ amane being called a prince.
nagisa = <3
Jun 9, 2008 1:05 PM

Jan 2008
hm... this is getting interesting (story-wise i mean ^.^).

i'm cheering for tamao. although the outcome is already more or less obvious. poor tamao -_-
Sep 5, 2008 9:30 PM
Sep 2008
they just had to be unsure of their feelings once they moved passed all that flirting lol
Apr 12, 2009 7:28 PM
Apr 2009
The first time I watched it my thoughts. "who's that creepy vampire ghost girl." Or this "wth?"
Nov 10, 2009 2:31 AM

Apr 2009
The whole rape scene I was holding my breathe about to explode for yuri-fangirlism

It's getting very deep..very emotional..hopefully it ends up well or I will QQ
Jun 4, 2010 9:31 PM
Jan 2008
Well this was an entertaining episode. I thought it was cute during the fireworks and then what everyone is referring to as the rape scene was very interesting, makes me wonder how they are going to turn out.
Mar 12, 2011 4:25 PM

Feb 2011
So I just finished this episode. Very interesting. I was happy to see Etoile made a move at last. And I wouldn't really call it a rape scene because honestly Nagisa wasn't really resisting at all.
Apr 27, 2012 3:23 PM

Sep 2011
Finally. The first kiss and an 'almost rape' scene... well didn't expect the 2nd one, not this soon at least.
I guess the girl was a lover of Shizuma and probably left her/died.
I felt sorry for Tamao, I kind of ship her and Nagisa more than ShizumaxNagisa. Let's see what comes next, maybe it will change.
Oct 27, 2012 6:44 AM

Oct 2011
finally their first kiss :o now i'm curious about shizuma's past :/
May 30, 2014 4:16 PM

Jul 2013
They finally kissed! I feel bad for Shizuma. Please let this have a happy end.
Jun 27, 2014 12:11 AM

Nov 2010
Wow, that was great. didn't not expect that beautiful pool scene.
Oct 10, 2014 11:02 AM

Sep 2014
Awesome episode! Beautiful first kiss (FINALLY, geez) IN the pool out of all places. Awesome. I wonder who that (probably) dead girl was.

And poor girls, their summer vacation is only a month long? :(
Mar 21, 2015 10:20 AM

Nov 2014
YES YES OH GOD YES! THEY FINALLY KISSED!! my heart is pounding! It was in a pool but a kiss is a kiss damn. That girl is someone who Etoile/ Shizuma must've been in love with.. I don't think that she wants to repeat the same mistake by having Nagisa leave her. Which is understandable.

Nagisa, you should've just let Shizuma finish what she started. we all know you want her just as much as she wants you.
Mar 21, 2015 10:37 AM

Aug 2014
SaveTheAralSea said:
Awesome episode! Beautiful first kiss (FINALLY, geez) IN the pool out of all places. Awesome.
LadyDisraeli said:
YES YES OH GOD YES! THEY FINALLY KISSED!! my heart is pounding! It was in a pool but a kiss is a kiss damn.
I'm actually pleasantly surprised - I figured there'd be at least another 2-3 eps of teasing before we got that, including at least one more where they hardly saw each-other.

...But then again, I have this suspicion that Shizuma will be keeping to herself the next little while out of guilt/fear. OTOH, there's like a month's worth of timeskip between this ep and the next so that may just end up as part of the setup for the next. Hard to say.
SaveTheAralSea said:
I wonder who that (probably) dead girl was. :(
LadyDisraeli said:
That girl is someone who Etoile/ Shizuma must've been in love with.. I don't think that she wants to repeat the same mistake by having Nagisa leave her. Which is understandable.
...Wasn't that Miyuki? I swear I remember there being something about the two of them having been an item at one point, especially since they've been roomies all this time. And if it was, I have this feeling that Miyuki boned things up (or at least feels like she did) by pushing Shizuma away at the wrong time, and has since realized she made a huge mistake...but if it wasn't her, then it's also possible that she got stolen away by circumstance (like Miyuki's about to be) or even had a fatal accident.

Uncertainty and worry coming out of the piano...not a good look for you, Shizuma. Poor thing's prob'ly missing what she used to have so badly that, now that she sees another chance at it, there's no such thing as even moving fast enough, let alone too fast. But slow down, sweetheart; you're dealing with someone who's still new to the idea and I think seems to be suffering a form of culture-shock. Stupid Victorian-era social *trails off grumbling*...

Nagisa, you should've just let Shizuma finish what she started. we all know you want her just as much as she wants you.
LOL! I had kind of a forlorn hope they'd be showering together~

...Can I ship Tamao/Miyuki? I mean, is that okay? >.> <.<
DuneflowerMar 21, 2015 10:41 AM
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Mar 25, 2015 3:13 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Shizuma has experience, already going for the good stuff. So from the flashback scene I assume Shizuma ended in bad terms with that person which is why she held back afterward. And, of all the places to kiss, Shizuma chose a pool. Well I guess Nagisa can say her kiss was a wet one lol

I'm hoping Tamao gets shipped with Nagisa. I feel bad for Tamao, she's like the forgotten one in the show.

Oct 1, 2015 6:05 AM

Jul 2013
Finally Shizuma kissed Nagisa in the pool. So cute~

My mom was like "isn't that kind of like paedophilia? I was like, she's only 2 years older and my moms like "sooo, it is" - I dunno. I don't consider it to be, never really thought about it.

Then Shizuma was all over Nagisa and remembered some other girl saying her name, a previous lover I presume who possibly died or left.
Oct 15, 2015 11:12 PM

Feb 2013
Oh shit!!
Aug 4, 2016 3:36 PM

Dec 2015
Heh, I guess they didn't breath at all during that kiss.
Jul 17, 2017 10:40 PM

Mar 2011
That was a lot of progress, they she just needed a "time alone".
Oct 26, 2019 2:59 AM

Aug 2018
Birds in cages, huh.. I wonder, if indeed majority of girls are like this, or Amane just met those that are.. I mean, girls from LeRim academy seem pretty easy-going.. ;p
Hm, so Shizuma and Miyuki live together in one room since first grade?.. I thought we were being teased with that one bed room as Shizuma's room previously.. Hm.. Whose room could it be then..
Out of all places they chose their first kiss to be under water.. Excuse me, what?.. It was freaking dangerous.. ;p And felt a bit silly, to be honest.. Like, how this dangerous situation could be romantic, and why the hell is melodic piano playing?.. Well, I guess, really hard to feel into situation.. But it was romantic for them, it appears..
So.. How do I feel about this bed scene.. I mean.. They both already spent more time together, and even missed each other, it's not like it would be at the beginning where it felt only rapey.. Now, I think, it would be alright really.. As they are close now.. But Shizuma has some past trauma, doing this with past girls it seems.. And Nagisa, I think, is in first love emotions.. Especially as she saw that Shizuma is hurt for some reason.. And Nagisa is just not sure, what she's doing, as it's love between girls.. So yeah.. First love with everything for Nagisa.. Will they decide for themselves they want to be with each other?.. Or will it be any other thing?.. It can develop in any way, really.. So far, it's more understandable than the very beginning it was.. Waiting for more feels or where it will take us..
Nov 25, 2019 9:45 AM

Oct 2015
I think Shizuma has been in love with the girl in the flashback, or at least I think...
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jan 11, 2022 6:50 AM

Feb 2020
Finally they kissed.

Shizuma remembered some other girl during that "rape" scene... Yeah, something sad happened with her.
Feb 14, 2023 12:58 PM
Feb 2021
I like Shizuma, but damn she needs to work on her problems. I like how much of a slow burn it's been because with a lot of romance anime they go super hard in the first 3 episodes then nothing happens for the next 9, but this one is nearly halfway, and it's set everything up so well that I can see a lot of drama unfolding in nonconfusing and natural ways.
Apr 10, 12:15 PM
Oct 2021
i think my heart exploded from the pool scene SO MUCH JUST HAPPENED AT ONCE HELP ME

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 2 Discussion

lsumi - Jul 24, 2008

29 by kagamiiin »»
Apr 13, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

sifma - Jun 2, 2008

110 by Destroyer31 »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:20 AM

» Strawberry Panic PS2 Poster???

Zelgadiss007 - Aug 28, 2013

5 by ShokuganYuriko »»
Aug 30, 2023 2:30 PM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 25 Discussion

sifma - Jun 1, 2008

13 by Baskarite »»
Mar 6, 2023 9:31 AM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 24 Discussion

sifma - Jun 1, 2008

16 by Baskarite »»
Mar 5, 2023 10:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.